Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

79

Saturday morning arrived, and after Christy organised breakfast and coffees, Milo and April went their separate ways.

"Let's go shopping, boi," she said.

Marcus was still half-asleep, despite coffee and cereal. He was sitting on the living room floor. "I hate shopping, Miss Christy."

"I don't care. We're going shopping for a new bed, boi. Because you broke the last one. Better you break the mattress than my pelvis, I guess. You were a fucking jackhammer that night."

"You made me cum so fucking hard after that, Miss Christy."

She wanted to bone him again right there and then, but there was shopping to be done first. "I love you so much, boi, but we really need a new mattress. I'm not sleeping another night with my ass in the basement."

"Where are the mattress stores, Miss Christy?"

"There's the Mattress Hut. That's on third," she said.

"Uh-huh."

"Then there's Mattresses-R-Us. That's on third, too."

"Got it."

"Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex. It's the Mattress Complex, down on third."

"Oh, the mattress district," said Marcus.

"Yeah, boi. The mattress district. Let's bring this plagiarism of the Simpsons to an end, and go shopping. Are you ready?" she asked.

"Just gotta put my shoes on," he replied, as he sat cross-legged on the living room floor in his undies.

*

80

They arrived at the mattress district.

"How do I know what's a good mattress, Miss Christy?" inquired Marcus.

"I don't really know either, boi," she replied. "I've never bought a new one myself, the one we've been sleeping on was Alex's." She stopped to think about how she'd break the news to Alex that Marcus had destroyed his bed. She continued. "Mattresses come in different shapes and sizes, and different thicknesses and firmnesses, and we need to find something that suits us. Have you ever heard the story of Goldilocks and the three bears?"

He scratched his head, searching his memory. "Yeah, yeah I have, but not since I was a kid. Remind me?"

"OK, so it's a fairy tale," she said. "Goldilocks is a sassy bitch who breaks into the house of a family of bears for no apparent reason. And by 'bears', I don't mean ultra-hairy gay dudes, I mean real actual grizzly bears. They're out when she breaks in. She'd probably been staking their place out for days, waiting for an opportunity. Anyway, she busts in, sits in their chairs, eats their food, and then she gets sleepy, because all this sitting and eating has somehow tired her out. She gets into one bed, but it's too firm for her. She gets in another, but this one is too soft. Not only is she a petty criminal, but she's a fussy one. These two beds she's tried, by the way, are the beds of the parent bears, so there's clearly trouble in paradise if they're sleeping in separate beds. Then she finds their kid's bed, and apparently for Goldilocks, it's 'just right'. It's the perfect bed for her, and she goes to sleep, which I've always thought is completely insane given she's a fucking burglar who's broken into someone else's house. Anyway, the bear family comes home, she gets busted, and she jumps out the window and is never seen again. The story doesn't tell us whether she stole anything or whether the bears pressed charges, it's all a total fucking mystery." She poked Marcus in the chest. "But the moral of the story for us, boi, is that there are different kinds of beds, and today is all about finding the bed that's 'just right' for us. And I want us to find a good one."

"OK, Miss Christy, let's go. Let's find our new bed."

They entered the Mattress Hut, hand in hand. Almost immediately, an old, sweaty sales representative approached. He looked like he'd just stepped out of the mid-1980s. Greasy combover, with pens and a calculator in his top pocket. "Good morning to you two," he said. "Would you perhaps be in the market for some new bedding?" He ogled Christy's tits.

Christy took the reins. "Thank you. It's nice to meet you, and yes, we are. We might browse for a moment, if that suits."

"Be my guest," replied the sales rep. He stared at her sexy, fat ass as they walked away to try some beds.

Marcus and Miss Christy tried a few mattresses and eventually found one they liked. The sales rep came back across to them. He encouraged them to lie down as if they were about to go to sleep. The objective was for them to discover whether the mattress was suitable for them -- not too hard, not too soft, but just right.

Marcus had never done this kind of thing before. He felt like he was lying on a bed. So what? They're all the fucking same, aren't they?

He rolled over to face Miss Christy. "What do you think?"

She faced her boi. "I don't know. What about you?"

"I mean ... yeah, I could probably fall asleep on this ... but it feels like our couch."

Miss Christy agreed. "Yeah. I agree. This is too firm for sleeping on every night." She looked at the sales rep. "I definitely like firm things in the bedroom, but not so much mattresses. Can you show us something a little more plush?"

The sales rep guided them to another mattress. As they each sank down upon it, it felt like quicksand. Too soft. Too deep. No.

"Could you sleep on this, boi?" she asked.

"Not without an oxygen supply," came the response from way in the deep.

She addressed the sales rep. "Could you show us something that's within the two extremes of what you've shown us so far?" she asked.

The sales rep took them to the far end of the showroom and introduced them to a mattress that was, in Goldilocks' words, just right.

As they each lay down, they felt they could fall asleep immediately. They looked at each other, and as they locked eyes, they each knew, without words, that this was perfect.

"This is the one, boi."

"Yes, Miss Christy."

They lay on their backs, staring at the ceiling.

"Do you think we should get this one?" she asked.

"Yeah ... yeah, I think so. If you're happy, then so am I."

Miss Christy thought for a moment. "But beds aren't just for sleeping in, right?"

"Well, that's true," replied Marcus.

"I really like this mattress, but can we test it in other ways?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think so," replied Marcus. "It's a big decision, Miss Christy. These things are expensive! We have to be sure."

A pause. The sales guy stood nearby. He adjusted the front of his pants.

"OK, boi, pretend you're eating me out."

Marcus wriggled down to the lower end of the mattress and draped his legs off the edge.

"Now put your face in my cunt," she said. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yeah, this is good. I'm good."

"No neck or back pain?" she inquired.

"No, this is good. Plenty of room for me to squeeze a finger in your ass, too."

The sales guy was mesmerised, yet also terrified. There were other customers in the store. He wiped the sweat off his brow with his handkerchief.

"OK, boi, now you lie down, and I'll put my face in your groin as if I'm sucking you off."

They arranged themselves into the required positions.

"You OK, boi?"

"Yes, Miss Christy. Back feels well supported. What about you?"

"Yeah, I'm comfortable too. Could definitely suck a fat load out of you on this mattress."

"OK, just a few more scenarios," said Miss Christy. "Get on your knees on the mattress as if you're fucking me doggy. Doesn't really matter whether you're in my cunt or my ass, I just want to know if we're gonna be OK in that position."

They assumed the position. "Yeah, I'm all good. What about you, Miss Christy?" Marcus asked.

"Yeah, this is good for me too. And I'm just gonna assume that we're equally good with our positions reversed. I'm thinking that if I'm OK with you fucking my ass in this position, you're gonna be fine with me fucking you with a strap-on?"

"Yeah, Miss Christy, I totally trust you."

The sales guy was beside himself. Beads of nervous sweat began to blind his eyes.

"One more test," she declared. "I'm gonna lie on my back, and you're gonna pretend you're about to piledrive my cunt. Get on top of me."

Marcus hesitated.

"This is just a test, right?" she reassured. "We need to make sure this is the right mattress for us."

Other customers had begun to drift over to listen to their conversation.

"But ..." he said.

"But what, boi?" she replied.

"But how will we know ... like, I mean, how will we ever truly, really, know, that this is the right mattress for us, if we don't actually fuck on it first? I think we should have sex on it before we buy it."

"Really?"

"Yes, Miss Christy."

'Fuck, that's such a hot idea,' thought Christy to herself. She knew she could easily rub one out to the idea of Marcus fucking her in a bedding emporium with a bunch of customers watching. She filed the thought away, thinking it might be a good way to break in their new purchase. She looked towards the sales guy. "You OK if he fucks me?" she asked. "We both really like this mattress, but we need to be sure."

The sales guy was in a thousand states of anxiety, and Christy could tell his cock was very hard at the thought of watching this sexy chick getting railed in his store. "I'd love to oblige, but I'm afraid it wouldn't be possible. You are of course free to perform these kinds of tests in the comfort and privacy of your own house once the mattress has been delivered, and we have a money-back guarantee if the product doesn't meet your ... expectations."

"So you're saying that if the mattress is delivered and I fuck my boi in the ass but something about the mattress doesn't feel quite right, we can return it?"

The sales rep cleared his throat and tried to maintain his composure. "Well," he croaked, "that's not a circumstance we've ever previously considered, but from a legal standpoint, I think it would probably fall within our terms of sale."

Miss Christy and her boi were agreed. "Sold," she said, and they moved across to the sales desk to complete the paperwork.

They paid, and the electronic transaction went through. "When can we get it?" she asked.

"We can deliver it to you this afternoon if you'll be home," was the sales rep's response. "Around 5 o'clock?"

"That'll be perfect! Thank you very much, you've been most helpful," she said.

She knew the sales rep would head to the bathroom for an emergency fap as soon as they were gone.

*

81

A truck pulled up outside their house a few minutes after 5pm. Marcus was sitting in the living room reading a book when he heard the air-brakes. "I think the bed's here, Miss Christy," he yelled.

"Good news!" she beamed as she padded into the living room to join him.

Marcus looked out the window to see two dark, sweaty, heavily muscled and equally heavily tattooed men climb out of the cab. They walked around to the back of the truck and unloaded the mattress onto a trolley.

"Oh my fucking god, Miss Christy! Look at the muscles on these dudes!" exclaimed Marcus.

She joined him at the window. "I know, boi. Fuck, they look hot, don't they?"

"Mmm, yeah," her boi replied. "They're sexy."

"Should I find out if they wanna play?"

"Oh, absolutely. Fuck yes, Miss Christy. I'd let them destroy me. If they were into guys, that is. And they probably aren't. But either way, you can test the mattress for both of us. I'd be happy enough to just watch you getting some double dick. We need to test it, don't we? The guy at the store said so."

"Yeah, boi, I think you're right. We do."

The doorbell rang.

One of the sexiest men Christy had ever laid eyes on stood on her doorstep. The guy next to him was almost as hot. These dudes could've been high-dollar strippers. Maybe they were. Look at those fucking muscles.

"Hey. You Christy?" asked one of them. He was wearing dark sunglasses.

"Yeah, I am," she replied. "Very nice to meet you."

"I'm Angel." He pointed a finger at his co-worker. "This here's my man Viper. We're here to deliver your new mattress."

'These dudes must get sooooooooo much sex,' thought Christy to herself, instantly wondering what their cocks were like. "Thank you, gentlemen. Please bring it in," she said.

They smelled like hard work and sweat, and as they walked past Christy, their combined scent went straight to her cunt. She wanted them both. Immediately.

They wrestled the mattress through her front door, and Christy watched as they confidently carried it to her bedroom, then removed their old mattress and stored it in the truck, and then placed the new one on top of the base. Job done.

The delivery guys, in turn, watched Christy as she watched them. Those tits were deadly. Angel and Viper had worked together long enough to have developed some surreptitious gestures for when they were delivering a product to someone they thought was fuckable. Angel looked at Viper and raised an eyebrow over the top of his sunglasses. Viper nodded in response. Yep, it was agreed: she was *insanely* fuckable. All they needed was a signal.

"Thank you so much, gentlemen, for delivering my new product so quickly and so efficiently. I'm already looking forward to breaking it in." She licked her lips. "Would you ... would you two sexy men like to help me break my new bed in?"

Angel and Viper looked at each other.

"Do you two gentlemen have any other deliveries to make today, or are you finished for the day?" she pouted.

"Yeah, we're finished work for the day," said Viper. Fuck, even if they had more work to do, nothing was gonna stop them from fucking this sexy, horny chick. They'd just be late on the next delivery. They'd tell their boss they got a flat tyre or ran out of petrol, or whatever. Their boss wouldn't care.

She got straight to the point. "You wanna fuck me?" she asked them. As if anyone on earth would ever say no. She cupped her tits and winked seductively at them.

They advanced on their prey, and Christy willingly surrendered. For the time being, Marcus watched on.

Angel took his sunglasses off and pounced on her, his lips meeting hers, his tongue invading her mouth. She moaned in response. Viper moved over to kiss her neck and grope her ass, and she nearly melted.

"I'm guessing you guys have worked really hard today," she suggested.

"Yeah, lady, we have. Such a hard day," said Viper.

"I'm gonna help you men relax after your hard day. But don't call me 'lady'. Call me Christy. Or call me bitch, or cunt, whatever you want, I don't care. Just not 'lady'. I'm definitely not a lady."

They climbed onto the new mattress.

"Bitch, suck my cock," commanded Angel, lying on his back. Christy unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down, and a thick 7-inch cock smacked her in the face. She swallowed it whole and felt it stiffen further in her mouth.

Viper wanted her fat, juicy ass. "You do anal, bitch?"

"Of course I do," she replied, taking Angel's fat dick out of her mouth to answer. "I love it in the ass."

"Then get your ass in the air. Imma fuck you, you sexy slut," he spat, and Christy was more than willing to take him. "Bottle of lube is just over there," she whispered. "Get me ready, and my ass is yours," she said.

Viper had no intention of using lube. Spit was good enough. He spat on her asshole and licked her, jamming his thick tongue as far into her hole as he could. "Oh, fuck," gasped Christy. "Your tongue is so fucking good." She came just from being rimmed, sprinkling the brand-new mattress with her juice.

Marcus watched as Viper kneeled behind her on the mattress and squeezed his thick, pulsating shaft into her rectum. She moaned in delight at being roughly manhandled by these built, sweaty men.

Angel roughly fucked her face while Viper pistoned in and out of her asshole, smacking her ass, making her squeal.

Angel hadn't cum in about a week, and he wasn't about to waste time. "Stroke it faster, bitch," he commanded, and Christy obeyed. Angel threw his head back onto Christy's new mattress as he arched his back and violently came in her mouth. His balls twitched as his sticky alpha semen flooded Christy's mouth. She swallowed. It was delicious.

"Fuck, bitch, you suck good dick," Angel panted.

"Yeah. I know I do," she replied, wiping her mouth. "Didn't spill a drop either."

Viper was still way deep in her ass. She felt like she was getting split wide open. This was what it felt like when Alex fucked her asshole. She glanced over at Marcus. "Fuck, boi, this is unbelievable," she said.

The two deliverymen paid attention to Marcus for the first time. "Who's this?" asked Angel, still coming back to earth after getting his heavy rocks off in Christy's mouth.

"That's Marcus, he's my boyfriend," she said to Angel. She clamped down on Viper's dick as it pistoned her ass.

"He's OK watching us fuck you on your new bed?" asked Viper.

She nodded, through the pain and the bliss of anal. "Yeah, he does. And he's keen to play, too. You wanna fuck him?"

Angel addressed Marcus directly for the first time. "Hey, man, what's up? You want this cock?"

"Yeah, man." Marcus joined the other three on the bed and began sucking the cock that'd just been in his girlfriend's mouth. Angel closed his eyes and sighed as the second mouth of the day wrapped around his fat dick. He was still a little sensitive from Christy's work, but before too long, Marcus had Angel stiff as a board again.

Angel was firmly of the view that a hole is a hole is a motherfuckin' hole, and it doesn't matter which gender it belongs to. "You want me to fuck you?"

"Yeah. I want that thick cock in me," replied Marcus.

Marcus assumed the position next to his Miss Christy. Angel also preferred spit to lube. He spat on Marcus's hole and smeared it in and around his hole, then prepared to enter him. Marcus gasped as Angel first forced his way in, then as he relaxed his sphincter, he gave way to intense pleasure.

Miss Christy was on one side of the bed, getting fucked in the ass by one of the deliverymen.

Her boi was on the other side of the bed, in exactly the same position.

Through their gasps and moans, they looked at each other. "Fuck, Miss Christy, these guys are so hot. They've both got nice, smooth, fat cocks, too. Perfect for anal." He arched his back and Angel went deeper. He moaned.

"I know, boi. And their bodies are so fucking sexy, too. This is so fucking hot, both of us getting fucked in the ass by complete strangers with huge cocks. I'm loving this."

Their lips met and they kissed. Their tongues intertwined as they surrendered their holes to these sweaty, muscly dudes.

Marcus noticed Miss Christy's eyes roll back into her head and he knew she'd climaxed. Viper was pounding her ass into next week. She nearly screamed. Just the sight of Miss Christy cumming from a stranger's cock buried deep in her ass was enough to send Marcus over the edge. Without touching himself, he squirted his load all over their brand new mattress. Christy repositioned herself so that she could lick most of it up.

Behind them, Viper and Angel locked eyes again. They were both ready to cum. They pulled their cocks out and told Christy and Marcus to lay on their backs on the mattress. They climbed off either side of the mattress and stood on the floor, stroking themselves.

Viper was the first to cum. He fired thick ropes onto Christy's face, some of it splattering on Marcus. Angel shot his second load, aiming at Christy's hungry, open mouth.

Miss Christy and her boi looked each other. They kissed, savouring the strong taste of the deliverymen.

"Would you say we've tested the mattress sufficiently, Miss Christy?"

Her face was covered in two heavy, thick loads. "Yeah, I would."

"You look like such a fucking slut, Miss Christy," said Marcus.

"Thank you, boi."

Before leaving, Angel handed Christy a clipboard. A document was pinned to it, where Christy was asked to sign to acknowledge that the goods she'd purchased had been successfully delivered.