Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 21

Story Info
April finally sees Alex's huge cock in the flesh.
6.1k words
4.2
3.9k
5
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
168 Followers

91

The week passed, and Marcus's book began to take on a more meaningful shape. He was on a serious creative roll, writing at a furious pace. He tunnel-visioned his way to a complete, yet rough, first draft of the complete work.

It was Friday afternoon. He saved his words, backed them up, then shut them down. He walked to the living room where Miss Christy was unwinding after a heavy week of difficult clients. She was exhausted.

He flopped onto the couch next to her. "Making progress," he sighed. "I've just finished my first draft. It's like 350 pages long, according to Word. Got a lot of proofreading and editing to do, but I feel good knowing the first draft is complete. It makes me feel like ... like I can actually do this."

Miss Christy planted her feet in Marcus's lap. "Well done, boi. I'm really proud of you."

"Thanks, Miss Christy. That means a lot to me." Marcus began rubbing her toes. "How was your week?" he asked.

"Hey, it's the weekend," she deflected. It hadn't been an easy week. Tomorrow was Saturday, and while they had plans to watch Alex's rugby match in the afternoon, they had no plans for tonight.

"How are Apes and Milesy travelling lately?" asked Miss Christy.

"Not sure. Haven't heard much from either of them this week." He paused. "No news is good news, right?" He pinched Miss Christy's toes.

"I like the way you think," agreed Miss Christy. "And I also like the way you massage my feet too, boi."

He squeezed her toes. "You think ... maybe ... we should see what they're doing?" asked Marcus.

Miss Christy nodded. Marcus called Milo. He put the call on speaker.

Marcus: "Hey, dude."

Milo: "Hey, man."

Marcus: "What's up?"

Milo: "You've called at a seriously bad time."

Marcus: "Fuck! Is something wrong?"

Milo: "No, dude, everything's fine."

Marcus: "You busy, then?"

Milo: "For a few more minutes, at least."

Marcus: "What are you up to?"

Milo: "Had my tongue halfway to April's uterus before you called."

Miss Christy heard Milo's response. She gasped.

Marcus: "Fuck, man, I'll let you get back to it."

April (in the distance): "Hey Marcus."

Marcus: "Hey April."

April (in the distance): "Hey Christy, if you're there."

Christy: "Hey, sexy babe. Love you."

April (in the distance): "Love you too, Christy."

Milo went back to work, but the call was still active. His tongue flicked blitzes across April's pussy. They heard her moan as she came. Marcus and Christy both waited for April to come back down to earth.

Christy: "What are you two lovebirds doing later tonight?"

Milo: "Personally speaking, I was hoping for more sex."

April (in the distance, to Milo): "So was I, dude. I thought that was already locked in."

Marcus, interrupting: "You two wanna come over?"

April (in the distance, talking to Milo): "Fuck yeah. What do you think?"

Milo (in the foreground, talking to April): "Been a while, hey?"

April (in the distance, talking to Milo): "Yeah, I know. I've missed them both."

Milo (in the foreground, talking to April): "Yeah, me too."

April (in the distance, talking to Milo): "So ... we should go?"

Miss Christy and her boi looked at each other in disbelief. Miss Christy put the call on mute. "They've been together for like about twenty seconds and they're *already* tangled up in early-relationship paralysis. It's infuriating." Marcus listened as Milesy and Apes talked amongst themselves about whether they should go out or stay in. He half-expected one of them to start documenting the pros and cons of each option.

Christy cut to the chase: "Hey! Listen up! You two wanna fuck me tonight, or not?"

Milo (in the foreground, talking to Christy): "Yes, Christy."

April (in the distance): "Yes, Christy."

"Then skate your sexy asses over here, pronto!"

*

Christy hung up. There was urgent business to attend to. She ordered a shitload of pizza and a case of beer, just to make sure everyone would be full and well-lubricated.

Milo and April arrived before the deliveries did. Marcus opened the door and they entered. He hugged his buddy Milo and prepared to offer the same greeting to April, but she called his bluff, kissing him on the lips for an extended period of time. She threw her arms around Marcus's neck and stuck her tongue in his mouth. Marcus was surprised, to say the least, but he went with it. A part of him felt odd tongue-kissing his buddy's new girlfriend, but nobody seemed to have an issue with it.

Miss Christy walked into the living room to see April playing tonsil hockey with her boi. "Fuck, you two are hot. Shame you're both taken," she joked.

"Hey, Christy," said Milo. "Thanks for inviting us over."

"You're always welcome here, Milesy. But Marcus got a 'hello' kiss from April. Do I get one from you?" she smirked.

Milo's cock twitched. She walked over to him and jammed her fat tongue into his mouth. He moaned. "Fuck, you're absolutely unbelievable, you know that?" he whispered.

A full-on orgy might've broken out on the spot if not for the doorbell ringing. Christy opened the door and as she relieved the delivery driver of his heavy load (not in *that* sense), the smell of hot, delicious, cheesy pizza filled the room.

"Eat," commanded Christy, laying the cardboard onto the coffee table. Marcus dived into the vegetarian supreme (with no mushrooms) while the other three slammed thick slices of meatlovers, chicken barbeque, and ham and pineapple pizza into their faces.

A lengthy conversation took place about the appropriateness of pineapple on pizza. Milo said that it was fucking ridiculous, in his humble opinion, to put fruit on a pizza, and Christy and Marcus listened in delighted silence as he mounted his dangerous argument. April rolled her eyes and sighed an exhausted sigh, as if to say 'do you two see what I have to put up with now?' before commencing her own killer counter-argument.

"Hey Milo, what are tomatoes?"

Milo's face was full of pizza. "What the fuck do you mean, babe?" He pointed to his pizza and lifted a slice of tomato from the surface. "These things are tomatoes. You might have seen them before? They're red. They go on pizzas." He scooped his finger through the sauce. "Also, see this sauce? It's red. It's made from tomatoes."

"Are tomatoes vegetables?"

"Fuck, babe, you serious? Of course tomatoes are vegetables. Everyone knows that."

April waited a beat. "Do vegetables have seeds in them? I'm just wondering. Carrots are vegetables. So are beans, potatoes, cabbages and onions. None of them have seeds."

Milo stayed silent.

"Do tomatoes?" asked April.

"Do tomatoes *what*, babe?"

"Do tomatoes have seeds, genius?"

"Uhhh, I guess so ... err ... yeah."

"So," continued April, "are tomatoes fruit?"

Milo's jaw dropped open. "Uhhh, maybe."

"And can you imagine pizza without tomatoes?"

"Uhh ... err ... fuck, you're *such* a cunt," he conceded.

"So we're agreed. Fruit belongs on a pizza." April grinned.

Milo looked mournfully at his slice of pizza before registering his protest. "I'm only agreeing with you because you're so fucking sexy, babe."

April leaned across and kissed him on the cheek. She smiled at him.

The four of them ate in silence.

A flash of inspiration struck Milo. "Peppers!"

"Huh?" said the chorus.

"Peppers! They're vegetables, right?"

April was patient. "Do they have seeds, Milo?"

"Well, yeah, babe. But peppers aren't fruit, though, are they?"

April nodded slowly. "Yes, they are."

In exasperation, Milo conceded the argument. "Well, fuck me."

"A little later, Milesy," Christy interjected. "Eat first."

Milo's eyes widened in anticipation.

The doorbell rang again, and Christy stood up to answer the door. She was expecting a case of cold beer to be delivered, but she wasn't expecting to see the person who delivered it.

It was Noah. He looked nervous as naked hell.

"I ... I knew ..." Noah stuttered as the door opened. "Hi ... umm ... I knew ... when I accepted the delivery, that ... it was your house."

Christy hid her own feelings of surprise. "Hey. Noah, isn't it?"

"Uhhh ... yeah ... you remember me?"

"I do. Of course I do." She took the case of beer from him and placed it on the living room floor. "Thanks for the brews."

Noah stood there, nervously, on the front step. He gawked at Christy. Fuck, all he wanted to do right now was to rip her clothes off and bury his tongue in her snatch. He looked up and noticed three other people in her living room -- the same three people who were in his uber a few weeks ago. He opened his mouth and was about to speak.

Christy cut him off. "Thanks, dude," she said as she closed the front door, bringing their current transaction to an end. The ultimate professional. She surveyed the room. "Any gentlemen here who can load these beers into the fridge for me?"

Marcus stood, but Milo didn't. "What's in it for me?" Milo asked.

"Stand up, you weak cunt, and put these beers in the fridge. Get up off your fat ass before I jam something uncomfortable in it. You'll find out later what's in it for you. If you're lucky."

April applauded Christy's response.

"And bring three beers back. One for my boi, one for your girlfriend, and one for yourself." Milo mock-saluted. Christy followed Milo to the kitchen and retrieved a chilled bottle of imported chardonnay from Australia. As Milo bent forward to stack the beers in the fridge, she groped his ass. Milo gasped in shock, nearly banging his head. He turned to face her. She kissed him on the cheek. "I'm so happy for you both," she said.

He nodded. "I am too, Christy."

"Does it feel weird?" she asked.

"You mean, does it feel weird being with April?" Milesy looked away, deep in thought. "No. It doesn't. Not at all. It feels ... right. I feel very, very happy. And I'm pretty sure she does, too."

Christy squealed in delight before kissing Milo again. This time, her kiss was deep and open-mouthed. Her tongue explored his mouth and she groped his ass again. "You two are awesome," she whispered to him. "I haven't talked with Apes about any of this, but hopefully it comes up tonight. I just wanted to tell you that I think you and Apes getting together is just absolutely fucking perfect. I love my boi and you love her, but between the four of us, we seem to have this amazing sexual connection and I never ever ever want this to end." She paused. "Like, ever."

Milo's cock was about to bust out of his pants. "Same," he squeaked.

They smiled at each other. "Come back to the living room," invited Christy.

*

Pizza disappeared, and conversation flowed effortlessly. These four people, configured in two pairs of twos, were absolutely made for each other.

"Oh, I forgot to mention," said Christy. "You remember a while back when you briefly met my husband -- soon to be ex -- Alex?"

"Yeah ... I remember that," said April. "Marcus looked really freaked out, but when you and he explained what had happened, I totally understood."

Christy looked away from April for a second, processing her thoughts. She didn't want to be reminded of that. "Yep. So anyway, I think I mentioned that night that Alex is an athlete. He's a professional rugby player. He's playing a game in town tomorrow afternoon. Marcus and I are going to watch. I have two spare tickets, if you and Milo wanted to come with us."

"Yeah, sure," said April. "I don't have anything else on. But I don't know the first thing about rugby, so you might have to explain it to me. Other than that, I'm keen." She turned to Milo. "What about you, babe?"

"Uhh, yeah, why the hell not," was Milo's response. "I don't know anything about rugby either, but the weather forecast is meant to be fine for tomorrow, so if nothing else, it'll be nice just to sit in the sun and catch some rays."

Christy burped. "Ooh! Excuse me!" she said. "In some cultures, burping after a meal is a sign of respect. Or so I'm told."

Silence. None of the other three knew whether this was true or not. None of them had a response. They each had a vague feeling that the mood in the room was about to change.

"Would you three excuse me for a moment?" asked Christy. "I need to ... powder my nose for a moment."

Marcus, Apes and Milesy sat in silence. They could hear each other breathing. They were all very full.

Milo waited until Christy had left the room. "Hey, Marcx?"

"Yeah?" responded Marcus.

"So ... ummmm ... what do you think Christy is up to?"

"She already said, dude."

"What do you mean?" asked Milo.

"She's powdering her nose. That's what she said."

A return to silence. Powdering her nose? Maybe she went to the bathroom? Or it could be a euphemism for drugs, thought Milo, but Christy didn't seem like the type. Her drug of choice was the alcohol content of a chilled, fine white wine. So what did she mean, then? For a split second, Milo wondered if she was getting changed into a mouse costume.

After a few minutes, Christy returned to the room, completely naked, ready for action. Her tits and ass looked magnificent as always, and her freshly reapplied lipstick and makeup was perfect.

Everyone gawked at her like stunned mullets.

"I've had a challenging week," she said. "I need to get some dick in me. April, is it OK with you if I ask Milo to fuck me?"

"Oh my god, Christy," April squeaked.

Christy laid back on the couch. She turned to Milo. "Please fuck me?" she whispered, flashing her eyelashes.

Milo looked across at April. She nodded. He couldn't get his pants off quick enough. Christy spread her legs wide and beckoned Milo over to her with a curled index finger. Milo mounted her and his engorged cock sank into wet heaven. His penis was so sensitive, already resting on the brink of orgasm. He knew he wouldn't last. Couldn't last. Her pussy was just too perfect. He looked into her deep blue eyes and at her open mouth, and a symphony fired cannons in the back of his brain as he unloaded into her, groaning in bliss.

Christy kissed him as he withdrew. She looked to Marcus. "Hey, boi," she whispered. "Your turn."

Marcus buried his stiff cock inside Miss Christy's pussy. He knew Milo's load was coating his shaft; he didn't care. He ploughed her hard. He rammed her viciously. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she came. And again. And again. Marcus didn't let up. The look on his face was sheer aggression. Miss Christy came again. And as Marcus got close, she opened her mouth for him.

"Cum on my face, boi."

Marcus pulled out and jerked himself off into her mouth. His first rope bounced off her cheek but his second found its target, drenching her lips and tongue. He heard her moan as his thick semen splattered across her beautiful face.

"Fuck, boi, you taste so fucking good," she moaned as she sucked his cock into her mouth to drain what was left of his load.

April watched on. She'd undone the top button on her jeans and her hand was buried in her pussy. As she watched Marcus's sperm splash streaks across Christy's face and open mouth, she climaxed, wetting the front of her pants.

Christy noticed April cumming. She moved across to her, and with her boi's load still fresh in her mouth, she dived face-first into April's pussy. She found April's clit and tongued it violently. It only took a matter of seconds for April to quiver again. Just looking down at Christy's hungry, sperm-streaked face and mouth buried in her cunt was more than enough to make her cum.

April squirted all over Christy's face. Christy drank her in, then moved upwards to gaze into April's eyes. "I fucking love you," she whispered, before jamming her tongue, coated with April's fresh juices and her boi's sticky load, into her mouth.

"I love you too," said April.

Milo stood up, heading for the kitchen. "Anyone want a drink?"

Unanimous agreement. He returned from the kitchen with three fresh beers, and a bottle of wine and a glass for Christy tucked under one arm. Christy had quickly wiped her face while he was gone. He returned and distributed the beverages. He sat down next to April, hugging her.

They talked a little longer, but the working week had absolutely drained Christy. She excused herself, wanting to be at her best for tomorrow afternoon. By now, April and Milo knew they could sleep in the spare room whenever they wanted to, and they knew where the spare bathroom was and where the spare towels were kept. And by now, they'd gotten into the habit of bringing their toothbrushes and a change of clothes for the next day.

Half an hour later, Miss Christy and her boi were tucked up in bed, ready for sleep. They heard the bed in the spare room creaking.

"He's in her ass again, isn't he," said Miss Christy. It wasn't a statement.

"Yeah, probably," replied her boi. "Think so."

They heard Apes moaning.

"The spare room sees more anal action than our bedroom lately, boi."

"That's an intolerable situation. We'll have to do something about that, Miss Christy. Been a while since you last pegged me."

They drifted off to sleep. Neither of them could possibly be happier than this.

*

92

They woke on Saturday, late in the morning. The sun was high in the sky. The congregation gathered in the kitchen to worship coffee. Marcus had already loaded some grounds into the machine, and the black liquid was slowly draining into the pot.

A variety of breakfasts were consumed. Milo and April sat at the kitchen table eating toast. Christy stood near the sink, munching on muesli while Marcus polished off his billionth bowl of cereal. "Hey, Milo, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, Marcx, anything," replied Milo.

"You fucked April in the ass last night?"

April and Milo looked at each other. "How did you know that?" asked April.

"It's no great mystery," replied Christy. "We could hear the bed in the spare room squeaking."

"And we heard you moaning, too," added Marcus.

"You moan differently when something's in your ass," said Christy, "but I can't really explain it."

April glanced nervously around the room. "I've turned into a total butt slut, haven't I?

"Nothing wrong with that, babe. Welcome to the butt slut club. It's so fucking hot listening to you getting boinked in the ass." She looked at Milesy. "I love hearing you two fucking as I go to sleep." She kissed April on the mouth before rinsing her empty muesli bowl in the sink.

Christy left the room and came back with a small whiteboard and a pen. "OK. Crash course in rugby before we head to the stadium." She'd drawn a rectangle on the whiteboard, with a series of vertical lines. One was right in the middle of the rectangle, and April assumed this was the halfway line, though she didn't know what any of the other lines meant. Christy had also drawn what looked like goalposts at each end of the ground.

"You're familiar, I assume, with the basics of American football?" she commenced.

Milo nodded. April shrugged. April didn't appreciate the intricacies of American football, but she definitely appreciated the intricacies of the bodies of the men who played it.

"Some things are similar, but some things are different. Rugby is played in two halves, not quarters, and each half is 40 minutes long. The ball in both games is oval in shape, but the rugby ball isn't quite as pointy as a football. The aim of both games is to advance the ball to an area at the far end of the field. In football, it's called the end-zone. In rugby, it's the in-goal area. But in rugby, it's not enough to carry the ball into the in-goal area, players have to put the ball on the ground to score what we call a 'try'. A try is worth 5 points. And when a team scores a try, they then get the opportunity to kick a 'conversion' before play restarts. A conversion is worth 2 extra points. There are two other ways to score points. The first is to kick a 'penalty goal'. A team is awarded a penalty if the opposing team breaks the rules of the game, and if they use their penalty to successfully kick for goal, it's worth 3 points. The other way to score is to kick a drop goal. This is like a field goal in football in that it takes place during general play. But the difference with rugby is the kicker has to drop the ball so that it momentarily hits the ground before they kick it. A drop goal is also worth 3 points."

flatiron2
flatiron2
168 Followers
12