Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many players on each team, Christy?" asked April.

"Fifteen players are on the field at any given time, but there are eight replacements that can be brought on to replace any of the starting fifteen players at any time during the game, for instance if they're injured or exhausted. There are no separate offensive and defensive teams in rugby, the fifteen players are expected to be good at both. Players can also be temporarily dismissed from the field by the referee as punishment for breaking the rules of the game in ways that justify more than just a penalty. Like, if they deliberately try to injure an opponent, for example. They can't be replaced while they're off the field, which leaves their team one player down for the time they're off the park."

"What else?" asked Milo.

"You can't pass the ball forward in rugby. There's an 'offside' rule which is way too complicated to explain right now, and it's not the same as offside in soccer. And when the ball goes out of play, the game restarts with what's called a 'lineout'. The forwards line up against each other, the ball is thrown back into the field, and they leap to catch it."

She stopped, noticing the confusion on their faces. "Sorry, I should've explained the difference between the forwards and the backs. Of the fifteen players in each team, seven are called 'backs', and these are the players who are generally smaller and faster. They also score most of the points. The other eight are called 'forwards'. They're generally musclier and more well-built. They need to be aggressive and strong. Their job is to win the ball for their team so the backs can run with it and score points. One of the ways they win the ball is through what's called a 'scrum'."

"You'll like this bit, Apes," winked Marcus.

"What's a scrum, Christy?" asked April.

"It's one of the ways play can restart after a minor infringement, such as dropping the ball. The forwards for each team crouch down, bind themselves to each other, and push forward as a unit to compete for the ball. One of the backs rolls the ball into the tunnel between the two sets of forwards, and they each then try to push the opposite team away from the ball so they can use it themselves."

"Fuck!" exclaimed April. "Eight powerful dudes, packed together, competing against a set of eight other dudes?"

"Yeah, it's like a ton of weight, or more, pushing directly against another ton of weight," Christy replied.

Milo was convinced. "OK, I need to see this. Sounds really physical and dangerous. I imagine they wear a lot of padding and protection? Helmets and stuff?"

"No. They don't. These are *real* men, playing a *real* game. There's no padding and no protection. Helmets are not allowed."

"Are they Vikings?" asked April. "Will there be swords? Does anyone die? Sounds brutal as fuck. I'm so definitely up for this. Hey, so is Alex a forward or a back?"

"Alex is a forward," Christy replied. "He plays a position called tight-head prop. I can explain what that means when we're at the ground, if you're interested. But for now, I'll just say you'll recognise him because he wears the number 3 jersey. He's one of the players who packs down in the front row of the scrum."

"I thought he looked muscly when he was here," observed April.

"He is. He's very well-built. Huge shoulders, huge chest and huge thighs. And while it doesn't matter in terms of rugby, huge cock."

"I remember you mentioned that once before, Christy."

Marcus nodded in confirmation. "It's really big, Apes. Like, pornstar big. Tastes really good, too."

Milo glanced at his buddy as an image of Marcus, on his knees, eyes closed and mouth stretched to breaking point, crossed his mind. He wasn't sure what to make of it.

April wasn't immediately sure how to respond, especially given the ordeal Marcus had previously explained. But even so, she couldn't help wondering if all rugby players had huge cocks. "Hey, Christy, do you reckon we might be able to go to the locker room after the game?"

Christy grinned. "I'll text Alex, but he might not answer. He's got a game to play, and remember, he's a professional, and this is his job. But yeah, it could be fun if we're allowed in to their rooms to watch them wind down after the game."

Milo looked nervous.

*

93

They arrived at the ground, scanned their free tickets, walked through the turnstile and found their seats. Their seats were right on the halfway line, with a clear view of the entire ground.

"Time for lunch. I'm gonna get some food before they start," declared Apes. "Anyone hungry?" She wandered off towards the food trucks and came back with four burgers -- three chicken, and one haloumi (no mushrooms).

Game time was approaching. The opposition team ran onto the field to a smattering of restrained applause. Alex's team was now about to take the field and the ground announcer revved the crowd up. The crowd cheered as the home team ran onto the park. Christy hoped for a good result.

The first half of the game was tense, and Alex's team went into the sheds at half time three points up. Too close for comfort. But Alex's team scored a try early in the second half, and another try shortly after was the icing on the cake.

After the game, Christy asked April and Milo what they thought.

"I really liked it," replied April. "And those scrums were awesome. They made me imagine what it'd be like to have eight guys bearing down on me. Mmmm, eight huge cocks." She paused in thought, imagining where she'd put them. "One in my mouth, one in my pussy, one in my ass, one in each hand ..."

The elderly couple seated in the row in front of them had stood up and were preparing to leave the ground. On their way out, they turned back to glance at April in disgust. April wasn't sure whether they disapproved of her comments, or of her lip piercing, or of her long, bright green hair. She glared at them. "What's your fuckin' problem?" she demanded. "Ain't you ever had a dick in your ass, lady?" The elderlies turned away. "Hope I'm not a fuckin' prude when I'm old," she whispered to Milo.

Christy's phone pinged. A message from Alex. He'd extended an invitation for her and her friends to join his team in the locker room.

*

94

Christy knew where the locker room was, and she escorted her party in that direction. They were stopped by venue security but were waved through once Christy showed Alex's invitational message on her phone.

Christy had been down here many times before, but always as Alex's wife. Things were a little different now, but the atmosphere of the room hadn't changed. After a loss, all that could be heard was the sound of showers and the silence of regret, but after a win, the room was raucous and full of noise.

The other thing that hadn't changed was the smell.

The smell of alpha men.

Intoxicating.

She led her boi and their friends into the room. They heard the noise of success, but the first thing Christy noticed was April's nostrils flaring.

"You smell that, babe?" she asked her. "The smell of men."

April nodded. She wanted someone -- anyone -- to possess and destroy her right now. She wanted Milo to grab her by the neck, throw her up against a wall, and fuck her senseless.

Milo glanced at April and tried to imagine how wet her cunt was right now. He knew that she'd be wet, but her wetness wasn't for him.

Alex walked across to Christy and hugged her. He'd taken his rugby boots off, but otherwise was still wearing his on-field gear. His jersey was coated with streaks of grass, dirt, mud and blood, marks of honour of the ferocious way he played the game. His shorts were tight, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. April had already noticed. Marcus was right. 'That's not a penis,' she thought to herself, 'that's an elephant's trunk.'

"How's things, Christy?" he asked.

"Good, Alex. You played well. Huge effort from the boys."

"Yeah, the first half was difficult, but we pulled away in the second." One of his teammates handed him a beer. His teammate recognised Christy, and they acknowledged each other.

"Hey, Marcus," said Alex. "Good to see you again." They shook hands.

"Hey, Alex. Good game," replied Marcus.

"You know much about rugby?" Alex was genuinely curious.

"A little. Miss Christy and I have been watching a few games together. She's been explaining the rules to me."

Alex noticed the way Marcus addressed his ex-wife. MISS Christy? He looked at her, raising an inquisitive eyebrow. She smirked back at him, silently indicating that she and her boi had a very different dynamic in the bedroom than the one Alex remembered.

He turned back towards Marcus. "You think you'd ever be interested in playing?"

"Err ... fuck no, Alex. Way too rough for me. I'd get crushed."

'Yeah,' thought Alex to himself. 'I know you would. You'd be destroyed. You wouldn't last five minutes out there.' A small, distant part of Alex's psyche still stung from time to time at having 'lost' his wife to him.

Alex pushed the past to one side and reconnected with the present. "Christy, can you introduce me to your other friends?" he asked. He vaguely remembered their faces from a few weeks before. He was fairly certain they were in the room when Christy invited him over and Marcus freaked out.

"This is Milo," said Christy, and Alex extended his hand. Milo accepted wordlessly.

"Nice to meet you," Alex said. He made sure not to grip Milo's hand too hard.

"And this is April, Milo's partner."

Alex turned to take a good look at April. Again, he extended his hand for a handshake, he thought it would be too forward to lean in for a hug. He noticed her lip ring and her fluorescent green hair that could probably be seen from space.

Alex turned on the charm. "Very nice to meet you too, April."

"You too. I've heard a lot about you." She glanced towards Christy. "All good, I promise. I've never seen rugby before, so don't ask me if I understand anything, because I'm sure I don't, but Christy told me all about scrums, and I'll be honest, I've never seen anything remotely like that, ever."

"Yeah. Rugby is a game of very specialised skill. I could never play fullback, for instance. That's the really fast guy up the back who does a lot of catching, kicking and running. I don't have the pace or the elusiveness required to play that position, and I'm terrible at catching the ball as it falls from the sky. But when it comes to brute strength, and working with teammates to deliver brute strength, I can do the job well enough most days."

April had a million questions. "But doesn't it hurt? I mean, you're pushing head-on into eight other bodies. If you slipped, couldn't you break your neck or your back?"

Alex was honest. "It's happened before. Sadly, people have actually died. But at the level I play at, we have specialists in bio-mechanics who educate us on posture and force and where to place our feet and hips, and we have highly skilled medical staff if something goes wrong. Rugby might look dangerous, and in many ways it is, but the rules of the game and the policies and principles around them are framed to make it as safe as possible."

"But I remember a moment in the game where an opposing player caught the ball and ran as hard as he could at you. He smashed directly into you, and you tackled him. Don't you get scared? I mean, this dude's a human cannonball, he's running kamikaze at you, and you're the only thing between him and the end zone." (April knew that wasn't the right term, but she'd forgotten what Christy said this morning in the kitchen.) "I'd be fuckin' terrified." She realised what she'd said: she'd only just met Alex. "Oops. Sorry for the f-bomb."

Alex laughed. "No probs. And yeah, it can be scary, but it's like, I have to do my job, and tackling is a key part of what I get paid for. Besides, I'd be letting my teammates down if I didn't. And there are techniques we use to bring an opposing player to the ground when they run at us like that. It looks much more violent than it really is. And the faster they run, the harder they fall."

April was gobsmacked. She glanced down at Alex's junk again. It looked a little bigger than it did a few moments ago.

Alex realised most of his teammates had moved on to their shower, and he excused himself. "Hey, I need to freshen up. But Christy invited me over for dinner tonight, so will I see you all later?"

He looked directly at April. She gulped and nodded.

Alex waved goodbye and padded off towards the showers. He took his jersey off, and April caught a glimpse of his perfectly toned, muscled back. She waited until Alex was out of earshot.

"Oh my fucking god, Christy. I'm speechless."

She knew exactly what Apes was referring to. "Yeah, babe, I know."

April turned to Milo. "Babe, I'm sorry, I love you so much, and I love your dick ... but ... did you see the fucking size of that? I need to know what that feels like."

Milo's feelings were slightly hurt, but he was mature enough to know that all she saw in Alex was a body. A strong, toned, powerful, muscly body, with a pornstar-sized cock. He drifted off into thought ... no, he wasn't gay ... wasn't bi either ... but maybe he was a little curious ... he thought he wouldn't mind seeing it in action ...

He snapped back to reality. "Uh, yeah, babe. Of course."

April hugged him before turning to Christy. "Can I take a sneak peek around the corner?"

"The boys won't mind," she answered. "Just don't wink your asshole at them."

April gingerly stepped forward and poked her eyes around the corner. She saw eight men, completely naked, washing themselves after a hard game. Her eyes found Alex, and her mouth fell open as she noticed his cock stretched three quarters of the way to his knees.

Alex saw a flash of bright green. He caught her perving. He wasn't offended or upset -- he was completely used to it. He waved at her and she knew she'd been busted. She pulled her head back in fright.

Alex smiled to himself. 'There's gonna be sex tonight,' he thought. 'That skinny bitch won't be able to walk for a week.'

It wasn't an egotistical or aggressive thought, but it was a thought rooted in fact.

He just happened to have a *ridiculously* huge cock.

12