Christy's Awakening

Story Info
Middle aged divorcee has a unique and unlikely experience.
3.3k words
4.62
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Bone
J_Bone
5 Followers

Christy shifted nervously in her chair and sipped on her drink as she watched the action on the dance floor as the music pounded. She definitely felt out of her element at JB's, a dark nightclub known as the local pickup joint/meat market catering to middle aged singles and probably a few who weren't single.

She wasn't really a club girl back in her younger days, and certainly not now as she was recently divorced and in her mid 40s. But this is where several of her close friends as well as a couple of coworkers decided to take her to cheer her up upon the finalization of a long and contentious divorce.

Despite feeling like a fish out of water, she obliged their well-meaning offer and went along, although she knew part of the choice was because that's where they wanted to be as evidenced by her friend, Shelly, who had already danced with at least a half-dozen guys, some at the same time, and a young coworker, Leslie, who had left the table for who knows where, but she last saw feverishly making out with some random guy who definitely was not her fiance across from her at the large table where the group was sat.

Her ex's philandering ways and alcohol problem had just become too much and she realized would never change, so they'd been separated for a year and a half before the divorce was finally signed and over. And it had been two years since there had been any sexual activity between them at all. Early on in the separation phase, she had reached out to Jeff, an old boyfriend from her college days who was also divorced and was by far the best sex she'd ever had. She did so not to rekindle an old flame since that was the last thing she wanted, but to perhaps exact some sexual revenge, at least in her mind, by reconnecting sexually with the best lover she'd ever had.

The idea turned out to be a bad one since the years had not been kind to Jeff as he'd gained quite a bit of weight, nor had they been kind to his former sexual prowess and stamina, which had waned tremendously over the 20-plus years since they were last together. The one-time meetup they'd arranged at a downtown hotel was awkward, short, and completely unfulfilling at least for her and nothing like the erotic, primal marathon sessions of their youth. It was a mistake that was only magnified by the lack of any semblance of good sex.

So here Christy sat, divorced, mid 40s, and, although her friends were constantly telling her how gorgeous she was with her shoulder length natural blonde hair, large seemingly ageless breasts and long legs, self-conscious about her mom bod that just came naturally with age and having two children who were now grown.

Her only sexual activity over the last year and a half had been a torrid affair with her vibrator and a faceless, but tall, muscular, well-hung, giving, yet fictitious lover she'd dubbed Rick. Rick was probably the same or similar fantasy most women dream about. Rick's imagined yet unbelievable sexual skills and incredible attentiveness combined with her trusty vibrator had brought her whatever sexual satisfaction they were able, and while less than the real thing, something she had grown to enjoy.

Chatting with her friend, Kim, and having a difficult time hearing each other over the loud music she noticed someone approaching from her left. She was afraid what was about to happen and tried her best to ignore whoever it was. She quickly heard, "Hey, babe, wanna dance?" "No, thanks," Christy quipped without hesitation. "Aw, c'mon," the guy insisted. "I'll tell you what, if I'm here in an hour, then come back by and then maybe," Christy replied knowing that she had already mentally begun planning her exit strategy and would be long gone by then. "Will do, babe," the short, stocky man replied with a smirk as he turned and bounded away.

"Well, he was kinda cute," Kim said with a wry smile. "I don't think so," Christy responded with a giggle, shaking her head. "Well, he did look Italian," Kim continued, "and you know what they say about Italian guys, really big penises!" "Umm, remember Tommy Romano?" Christie said referring to an old boyfriend of Kim's who, by her accounts, was quite lacking in the size department." "Touche," Kim replied with a laugh. "Plus," Christy added, "did you see that guy's open collar and gold chain? It's like he time traveled here from 1975."

They both burst out laughing after which Christy began to mindlessly survey the room while trying to plan her escape from an environment she was not comfortable in and no longer wanted to be. She had already begun to think about using her vibrator while being ravaged every which way by her imaginary lover, Rick.

Just before telling Kim she was going to head home, Christy's attention was diverted to a gorgeous hunk sitting broadside to her at a high-top table on the other side of the bar, easily the most desirable and sexy man in the place, tall, long wavy brown hair, gorgeous profile, and an incredibly chiseled and muscular physique that was only accentuated by his outfit of jeans, boots and a skin-tight t-shirt.

She discreetly stared in awe as he sipped beer from his mug and chatted with the others at his table as her mind began to wander and visualize what it would be like to be with such a fantastic creature. Images began to run through her head going from one to another as if she was watching her own personal sex tape; her writhing in pleasure with his head between her legs feasting on her dripping pussy with her fingers running through his long dark mane; his warm mouth and tongue teasing her erect nipples; her long legs wrapped around his tan muscular back as he slowly grinded deep inside her while engaged in a deep open-mouthed kiss; her on all fours, his hands firmly on her hips pounding her from behind with deep, powerful, almost violent thrusts and the sound of their bodies slamming together, his grunts, and her screams of orgasmic bliss.

"Hello, hello.....Christy," she vaguely heard from Kim as she finally exited her daydream and awoke from her trancelike state. "Do you want another drink?" Kim continued. Once Christy came to, she quickly realized she was still staring at her tall built stud, and she was mortified to see him staring RIGHT BACK at her with a sly grin on his face. She quickly broke her gaze in total embarrassment and could feel her face turning red. How long had she been staring at him? How long had it been since he noticed?

She felt a strange combination of humiliation and lust as she finally managed to respond to Kim. "Umm, no, thanks. I think I'm about to go." "Awww," Kim replied, "so soon?" "Yes," Christy said as she stood up, "but I'm going to the ladies room, so please watch my purse," then began what she felt like was a walk of shame down the side of the dancefloor toward the hallway in the back where the restrooms were, still feeling the eyes of the tall stranger on her, but not daring to look to see. And they were...admiring her tall womanly figure from behind in her sleeveless red blouse, tight white Capri pants, and wedge heels as she scurried toward the back.

Once inside, it's like she finally was able to breathe, and even though the embarrassment was still there, it had started to fade. She used the restroom and while washing her hands, looked in the mirror and muttered softly to herself, "I've got to get out of here."

Her escape plan was simple, say bye and thank you to whoever happened to be at the table, that she'd had fun, but was tired and ready to go home to bed, grab her purse, wave to her friends and leave with no fanfare and no long farewell. Christy then dried her hands, took a deep breath, and headed toward the door.

Christy pulled the door open and took one step out when she looked up and was startled at what stood in front of her, the tall sexy stranger leaning against the adjacent wall looking right into her eyes with that same grin. Christy froze. Deer in headlights is an understatement as the shock set in and she tried to decide what to do as the door closed behind her. Should she turn and walk off? Should she say something? Should she jump into his arms and wrap her legs around him? Of course not the latter, although that was her preference.

She finally got the nerve to say something, "What are you.-," when he reached out toward her as if to ask her to grab his hand and nodded sideways to his right as if to ask her to follow. Without a thought, Christy extended her arm outward and her hand was enveloped within the massive hand of the stranger who turned and led her maybe ten feet toward the end of the hall and took her into a small, almost hidden alcove several feet deep which appeared to be where a bank of pay phones had been once up on a time and turned her in with her back against the wall, him standing at the entrance, their hands still embraced.

Finally at the chosen locale, Christy gazed up and down, drinking in the built stud before her. Up close, his svelte physique was even more impressive, lean yet extremely muscular and defined with his tight shirt revealing every ripple.

Christy wondered to herself what would happen next when he stepped in toward her and put one hand on her cheek and one around her waist and leaned in to give her a soft kiss on the cheek. She put one of her hands around his narrow waist as if to accept the overture just as the stranger moved his warm soft mouth to her neck giving her soft, progressively wet kisses that gave her a shiver. She pulled him in tighter as he moved his finger under her chin and lifted her lips up to his and began to kiss her ever so softly with just a hint of moisture at first getting a little wetter each time they touched.....the kind of kiss that made her knees weak, her thighs burn and gave her that fluttery sensation deep inside her that she hadn't felt in years, if ever.

His mouth began to open and Christie reciprocated as their tongues met and began to dart and dance for the first time. She had a fleeting thought of not only what was happening, but where.....in a public place, albeit slightly hidden, with the sound of the DJ and the music pounding, peoples voices in the hall mere feet away, and even hearing what she thought were the voices of her friends, Lori and Stacy, chatting and laughing as they entered the ladies room together. His unusually long tongue felt like silk as it began to softly probe into the depths of her open hungry mouth and the tingle and shiver was now replaced with unbridled lust, feeling her hard nipples struggling against the fabric of her lace bra and the heat between her legs and the wetness from whence it came.

After a few minutes of their escalating and now sloppy makeout session, Christy's hand moved down to the stranger's rock hard butt and began to squeeze as he positioned his thigh between her legs on which she instinctively began to grind, then with a flick of his fingers, he opened the top two buttons of her blouse and slowly slid his huge hand inside her bra, freeing and cupping her breast. She audibly moaned into his mouth as his thumb slowly circled then began to massage her erect, very sensitive gumdrop nipple. Christy felt her clit twitch as she began to grind more furiously front to back against his muscular thigh as the stranger continued to expertly fondle her full breast.

Without even noticing at first, with the same flick of his fingers, the tall stud unbuttoned her pants, which she realized as she felt the vibration of him lowering her zipper as her pants splayed open giving him access to the dripping treasure between her legs. Christy very briefly thought of what was happening, still seeming so surreal, a total stranger whom she had never met or even spoken to was about to go down her pants in a public place. And yet there was nothing at that moment that she wanted more.

One massive hand still squeezing her breast and fondling her rock hard nipple, the other slowly slid between her legs as he began to lightly tease her desperate cunt over the thin fabric of her red lace thong, which was now totally soaked through. Christy's hands roamed his statuesque physique from his ass and back to his powerful chest, shoulders and arms. She let out a whimper just as he went into her panties and found her engorged clit, slowly circling it, grazing it, and sliding the tip of his finger up and down her wet slit, still teasing her mouth and lips with his long warm tongue.

Not a moment too soon, his long finger began to penetrate her, slowly at first just a little at a time, but a matter of seconds until it was fully inserted and moving between the walls of her needy pussy as Christy let out a loud deep moan and instinctively lifted one leg and wrapped it around his guaranteeing all the access he desired. In no time, his magic finger found her g-spot, stimulating it with his fingertip while she furiously grinded her swollen clit onto his palm.

Christy began to feel that familiar intense pre-orgasmic feeling deep inside like she was building up to explode, legs began to weaken and shake, her head thrown back against the wall and her breaths getting shallower and moans louder with only his strength and the wall behind her keeping her from collapsing to the floor. She had a momentary thought to herself of shock that she was going to have an orgasm in such an environment, something she had never come close to experiencing before and something she couldn't stop now even if she wanted to.

As the orgasm continued to build, the built stud then inserted a second finger stretching her opening and expertly working deep inside and she let out a shriek. One hand on his back and one on his arm, her nails digging into his bulging bicep, the stranger slowly slid his soft tongue up her neck to her ear as she could feel and hear his breath just as he muttered, "Cum for me." in a sexy low growl.

The words were just the trigger to send her over the edge. The loud music and voices seemed to momentarily fade away as Christy's tension began to release in orgasm, wave after wave, each one accompanied by a loud primal grunt as her long legs shook uncontrollably. The fingers deep in her cunt combined with the pressure on her clit seemed to prolong her ecstasy longer than normal, her hands flailing about over his God-like body until the waves got further apart before subsiding entirely.

The tall hunk slowly removed his hand and smiled as he brought his fingers to his mouth to lick and suck clean as Christy leaned against the wall with all of her weight and began to catch her breath. She couldn't help but notice the massive bulge in his jeans which was obvious even in the low light of the club. He then zipped and buttoned her pants, put her breast back in her bra and buttoned her blouse before putting a finger up as if to say, "stay right here, I'll be right back.," not that she was quite ready to walk anywhere just yet, still recovering from her long intense orgasm.

He left the alcove and came back within thirty seconds or so with a pen and a cocktail napkin, put it against the wall and scribbled something, handed it to her, kissed her on the cheek, then turned and walked away, this time for good.

Christy slid the napkin in her bra and took a moment or two longer to gather herself and get ready to walk back into the club area before leaving when she realized, "shit, how long have I been back here?" Not wanting to waste any more time, she quickly walked back to her table to find her friend, Shelly, sitting there alone and fanning herself with her hand after yet even more dancing.

"Where have you been? Kim's been looking all over for you." Christy hesitated as she tried to come up with an excuse. "Oh, I went to the bathroom and ended up running into an old coworker and we were just catching up." "Oh, good," Shelly replied, we were worried about you!" "Aw, y'all are sweet," Christy responded. Now really wanting to get out quickly to avoid more questions, she said, "But now I really need to go. Tell everyone I had a great time," as she grabbed her purse from the chair next to Shelly, who responded, "I will, sweetie, so glad you enjoyed it and call me if you want to chat or hang out this weekend."

They shared a quick hug and Christy made a beeline for the door, noticing a couple of her friends on the dancefloor on her way out to whom she gave a quick wave without stopping.

Christy breathed a sigh of relief once outside and noticed it had started to sprinkle and seemed to be picking up the longer she stood in the doorway. Not wanting to get soaked and certainly not wanting to stay any longer, she rushed to her car just as the raindrops started to really come down hard. She quickly got in before getting too wet and tossed her purse in the passenger seat and started her car, then sat for a moment to reflect on what she had just experienced.

It was something that she would have never imagined, but did not feel an ounce of shame or regret as she recounted the event and resisted the urge to touch herself. What had made it so intense? Was it the public setting with the ever present possibility of being seen? Was it her pure lustful attraction to such a gorgeous man? Was it how obviously skilled he was with his mouth and hands? "Probably a combination of all of the above," she thought silently as the rain, now heavy, pelted her car, "but fuck, did I cum hard."

Just before Christy put her car in gear and turned her wipers on to drive the few miles home, she remembered what she had tucked in her bra. "I forgot about the napkin," she said out loud somewhat excitedly to herself and proceeded to pull it out, having no idea what would be on it. She flipped on her interior light and read it once, twice and even a third time, then leaned her head on the headrest in a combination of surprise and shock and quietly uttered, "Oh....my God, this is weird."

After another minute passed while she gathered herself, but still with a sense of disbelief, she backed out and proceeded home after setting the napkin on her console, which had a phone number at the top and a scribbled message, "You're gorgeous, sexy, and a great kisser. Call me if you're interested in more - Rick"

J_Bone
J_Bone
5 Followers