Shower

Story Info
Wife finds friend in the shower.
2.1k words
4.32
18.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened a few years ago, but, if he reads this, I'm just telling my husband about it. I love him dearly, but the dumb shit hasn't had a clue.

We were living in California and Ed, a good friend of ours, my husband Jeff had known him since high school, came for a visit. Jeff took a day off work. He and Ed drove around and saw the sights and had a good time while I stayed home and took care of our two little kids.

Ed was leaving the next day, and we stayed up late, drinking and talking. Ed was a very charming, smooth-talking guy with many interesting stories.

The next morning, I woke up and poked my husband, telling him he had to get up and go to work. He said "Okay" and looked like he was going to start his morning routine. But I learned later, he fell back asleep.

I went downstairs to get a cup of tea, moving quietly so I didn't wake up the kids. The door to the guest room had been closed and I assumed our friend was sleeping in. I let the dog out and made my tea.

When I came back upstairs, I was in a bit of a hurry. I heard the shower running and I assumed my husband was taking his morning shower. As I opened the bathroom door, I threw my nightgown into the nearby hamper and walked in, nude. We often showered together. There's nothing like a quickie in the shower to start your day.

I pulled back the shower curtain and was looking down, to be careful as I stepped over the side of the tub. Once in the tub, I looked up, I was shocked. It wasn't my husband, it was his friend, standing naked, under the shower, in front of me, looking at my naked body. I immediately expressed surprise and said I thought it was my husband Jeff taking the shower. I turned around so he couldn't see me from the front. He already had, of course. Ed had never even seen me in a bathing suit and here he was seeing me naked.

Well, our "friend" aimed the shower head at me to get me wet and then he started to soap my back. "Might as well finish your shower" he said, as he continued to rub the soap all over my back and shoulders. Like a dummy, I just stood there, like I was paralyzed. He continued with his hands roaming over more of my body. The slippery soap felt good on my skin and the hot water was soothing. Though nervous, I was beginning to relax and enjoy what was happening. It felt good to have his hands roam over my body. He slipped the soap over the sides of my waist and on my rump. He got closer and reached around to wash my stomach. His hands moved up my sides and then I felt the soap sliding over my breasts. The tip of his penis was touching one cheek of my ass. I was more than a little nervous.

Ed led me back so the water cascaded over my head. He put shampoo in my hair and gently massaged my scalp. I was getting more aroused by his hands weaving through my wet hair. He definitely was seducing me.

He finally turned me around. He continued to massage my hair with both hands. I was looking at his chest, then my gaze moved down to his prick, dangling there, almost touching me. It looked like it was starting to become aroused. He washed my shoulders and then my breasts. Then he handed me the soap. I began to wash his chest and shoulders, feeling his muscles on his hairy chest. Then it was his turn again, and he rubbed his soapy hands all over my tits again, then my stomach and finally, my bush. I just stared at him while he moved the soap around my pussy. I took my turn and soaped up his cock, which was now hard. I pumped it back and forth in my hand; the slippery soap added to his pleasure. He pulled me closer to him; I could feel his cock against my stomach as he kissed me and I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back while the water cascaded over our bodies. Overcome initially by surprise, I had allowed things to continue. It just seemed natural for some reason.

The soaping continued for a few minutes. He gave my crotch a thorough washing and put his fingers between the lips of my pussy. The slippery soap on his fingers stimulated my clit and I didn't object when he slid two fingers inside me. I spread my legs a bit to give him access. With his mouth covering mine, I was under his spell.

I started to wash his butt and his legs and soon I was bending over looking right at his cock. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I went to my knees and began soaping and rubbing his prick, right in front of my face. I thoroughly massaged his prick and fondled his testicles. I was jacking him off with the soap. His cock was so hard, he could have driven nails with it. I was looking right at it. While familiar with my husband's prick, I was fascinated by Ed's tool. I was drawn to it and licked the tip. I began to lick the sensitive underside of his cock and finally, I put it in my mouth. I spit out the soap from his prick, washed it clean and put it back in my mouth. Here I was, in our house, with my husband two doors away and I was giving another man a blow job. His cock was covered with the warm water and was stiff in my mouth. My head bobbed up and down. I tried to get it all in my mouth, but it was too big. I put my mouth under his pecker and licked his dangling balls. I resumed sucking on his dick and it wasn't long before he came. He didn't warn me so I got most of his cum in my mouth. I spit some of it out. I looked at his semi-hard weapon, dangling in front of my face. I cleaned him off with my tongue while he rubbed the final bits of his cum through my hair, semen shampoo.

He was satisfied, but I wasn't. I pushed against him and kissed him. He didn't notice the semen in my mouth mixed with the water from the shower. I lifted one leg onto the edge of the tub to give him access and he began to finger my pussy. He had two fingers in my cunt and his thumb on my clit. Damn, it felt good. He kissed me again, sticking his tongue in my mouth. I turned my back to him. He pressed against me with his hands around my breasts. He nudged me to bend at my waist. Then, his hand probed between my legs. The bar of soap was slipping over my vulva, stimulating my clit, touching my asshole.

I bent over more, putting my hands on the end of the tub. My legs were spread exposing my entire crotch for him. He pushed his fingers inside me, deep inside me, up to his knuckles. Then, I felt the slippery soap slide into my vagina. He had his thumb pressed against my asshole; he pushed it into my anus. His other hand reached around and held my hanging breasts. When he managed to put another finger on my clit, I began to come. The soap went all the way into my vagina. When the spasming of my body pushed it out, he rubbed it over my clit again. Then I felt it. Ed's cock had revived. It slid right into my cunt. I gasped. I had not expected things to go so far. I was a faithful wife and now my husband's friend was fucking me in the shower in our home while my husband slept only a few feet away. I tried to stand-up, but Ed's hands were on my back, bracing him as he pushed his dick in and out of me. I gave up resistance and let him continue. His prick felt so good, filling my vagina. At his angle of approach, his prick touched my clit on the back stroke. He would pull out and then reenter me. The exquisite feeling on having a cock broach the entry to my cunt is my favorite thing in the world. With each stroke, his prick would press against a different side of my opening. I gasped. It felt so good, but I was straying from my marriage vows, right in my own home. With a final thrust, Ed rammed into me. Then he stopped, held his cock in me for a few moments, and withdrew. I remained where I was for a moment. The hot water was cascading over my ass, flowing down onto my just-fucked pussy.

I stood and turned toward him. I didn't know if he had come inside me and was afraid to ask. I didn't know if it was soap or cum that I felt inside my cunt. I looked at him and he had a silly smile on his face. He was looking at my nude body. My breasts were heaving with each breath.

I said, "Don't you dare tell Jeff about this."

He said, "He'll never hear a word from me."

He pulled me to him and kissed me, holding me tight. His flaccid cock pushed against my belly, reminding me of where it had just been.

He said, "I just had to do that one time. I had to know what it felt like to have my cock inside your sweet pussy."

"Well now you know. Keep it to yourself, okay?"

He nodded. I told him to wash his hands and get the smell of my cunt off him. He said he wanted to keep the smell of my "sweet pussy" on his fingers all day. We finished rinsing, both of us naked. I tried to be modest and turn away from him, a silly gesture, given that he had just fucked me. He was still in the shower when I left. It wouldn't look good if we both came out of the bathroom together.

After I got out of the shower, I dried myself quickly and went into our bedroom to find my husband still groggy and partly awake. He saw my naked body under the towel while I used the hair-dryer. I dropped the towel when I started to get dressed. He was watching me, seeing my breasts jiggle and my ass sway. I gave him a light kiss on the lips. When he asked where I had been, I told him I had made tea and taken a shower. He was not fully awake, but he did ask why the shower was still running when I'd come into the bedroom. I said that his friend Ed was taking a shower. "You left the water running for him?" he asked. I mumbled something like I had turned it off and he went in soon after I'd left. He didn't pursue it. Whew! He seemed to have no idea, thank goodness.

At breakfast, things were hectic, with the kids getting ready for school, Ed getting ready to leave and my husband getting ready for work. I specifically noticed that Jeff wouldn't leave for work until his friend was on his way. Perhaps he knew his friend better than I thought.

We see Ed every year or so. He's married and his wife has been with him every time we've seen him, so nothing else has happened between us beyond his knowing smile and my embarrassed acknowledgement. I carry the memory of being naked with him in the shower and soaping each other's bodies. I still remember what his hard prick looked like and how good it had felt in my mouth and then in my pussy. I know he would like a repeat of our liaison and he occasionally makes comments about taking a shower in the morning. I have been too scared to be lured by him, afraid that we would go 'all the way' again.

Now, many years later, I'm thinking of telling my husband, so he can jack himself off while thinking about it. His friend is coming for a visit next week by himself while his wife is away on family emergency. I'm sure he will need a shower in the morning.