Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot breath in my ear....a whisper.

"You like what you see....don't you?"

Nodding, closing my eyes briefly at the exquisite sensation of John's tongue sliding across my ear.....his hands going for my jeans belt.... undoing.

I can hear the excitement in his voice, feel his breath deep and regular....the hardness of his groin pressed into my back.

Pretending to resist....but so wanting to be told what to do....to be taken control of.

Like her.

"What?....here?...now?....what if they see..."

My hushed response.

I mean to continue my anxious questioning but don't get it out.

John knows me too well to believe I really am concerned about being discovered.

He knows exactly what I need.

Interrupting with another hot whisper right into my ear.

"Yes....right now."

He has my jeans undone, I feel the cold night air on my bare bum and thighs as they, together with my wet knickers, are dragged downwards.

Straightening back up, John grasps around my waist again....hot breath on the back of my neck... then.....an order..."Get down on your knees."

The quiet tone belies his fervent desire, filling each word.

I offer no more resistance.

Slowly getting down as John briefly relaxes his grip, allowing me movement.

Obeying, going down onto the rough woodland floor, cold....wet.

Resting my upper half on a fallen tree, I can hear the tinkle of John's belt buckle.... ruffle of clothing.... going down on knees behind me.

Preparing myself...sweet anticipation... holding tightly on to the fallen tree while looking straight ahead....at the girl.

Then I feel his special intimate touch.

Oh so familiar..... deliciously familiar.

Licking my lips as he slides it easily all the way up inside me.

Oh god... that feels so... fucking good.

He lowers himself down onto my back, hot breath at my right ear.

Turning my head to that side I meet his voice....a slight tremble of excitement detectable.

"Look....look at her....you are her....right now."

Returning my gaze forward just in time to see the guy being sucked lose it in her mouth.

A deep groan followed by cursing, billowing breath...

I see the old man behind her gazing briefly up at the fellow in front, his attention averted from the girls ample rear by the commotion.

The cameraman stoops to film up close as the guy pulls out....spunk dribbles from her mouth onto the blanket below.

She sticks her tongue out for the camera, then grins wickedly up at the cameraman before licking her lips.

Seconds later, the guy filming moves back and another stiff cock is presented to his lady's willing mouth.

John's voice again in my ear, goading, "That's you.....right now.... imagine it....one after another."

And so, as John begins to fuck me deep and slow....I do imagine what it would be like to be her.

Letting my mind wander, absorb everything.

Being used by strangers, one after another....after another.

I'm taken away to that special place.

Blissfully oblivious....

Blissfully oblivious.... to another presence.

We're not to know it at that point in time, but there is someone else in the wood close by.... watching us.

End of chapter 1.

12