Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
A stranger in the dark.
3.3k words
4.55
13.3k
18

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers

"Pip...pip?...hey!", A loud voice cutting through... interrupting my day dream.

Coming to, looking up from the mundane task that had led my mind to wander so far....marking down prices on 'close to date' food items.

Rita, was in the process of breezing past, she's stopped feet away staring back at me quizzically, "Bloody hell you were miles away....good weekend was it?"

The question is accompanied by a cheeky, suggestive grin.

Rita....my new friend here at the store.

A newcomer, she started a few weeks previously.

I had her down as an oddball initially, very quiet, shy and withdrawn.

Most of the others didn't bother with her much, but I had made an effort to get to know her.

Instinctively knowing it would be worth it.

She'd come out of her shell with me and we'd just clicked, like I'd known her for years.

A plain looking woman in her mid fifties, overweight and dowdy.

She had developed the crazy idea that I, although openly shy and quiet like herself, led this wild double life full of debauchery away from the work scene.

All in jest of course, but it's strange how some folk seem to have a sixth sense.

I began to grin back then winked, "You know it."

She shakes her head in mocking disapproval, then says, "C'mon then duty calls we're needed on the tills....rush on...and you may get to actually see him rather than daydream about him."

She aims a raised eyebrows grin at me before resuming walking down the aisle.

She was talking about a guy who often visited the store, that we both fancied.

Very young, about 20, tall and slim, dark hair and almond eyes, very....very handsome...boyish good looks.

I quite fancied having a go with a young one and I'd aimed a few well timed, meaningful looks his way while handing over the change after serving him.

So far all it had earned me was admiration from Rita, who'd witnessed how I'd gazed up at him from her nearby till.

She said I was braver than her, giving him 'the look' like that.

Oh, and a nervous, blushing reaction from the young man himself.

Which only encouraged me, it was clear he was shy and probably inexperienced too....a combination I found very enticing.

However, despite Rita's powers of perception, she had gotten the subject of my daydreaming incorrect.

At that point in time Rita knew nothing of my secret private life.

What I really got up to behind closed doors.

She was however, to become an important part of our journey, and a very good friend too.

But at that stage we were just work mates.

No, she had got it wrong.

I hadn't been thinking about the handsome young man.

I'd wandered back to the start of the weekend 3 days ago....back to friday night...

That night had been a revelation.

Never before had I witnessed such an erotic, raw display of animal passion up close and personal.

So, still fresh in my mind on that monday morning, I'd been indulging in this recent memory....

After John brought me to a leg shaking, toe curling climax whilst on my knees, staring at the young lady being used by all those men, we pulled our bottom half clothing back on and continued watching the special private show.

For the next hour the two women were given no respite.

It really was one after another.

As soon as one guy finished, he was quickly replaced.

Until all had had a turn, then some went again! Having become excited once more while watching.

This was true of myself and John too.

It was so erotic to observe that we both quickly became aroused again....as a result I gratefully received another pulsing load, deep inside, doggy style.

It's difficult to keep quiet during climax, I'm normally quite vocal so it was unnatural to keep it all in, it's hard to be careful when your falling apart... believe me.

The second time I had to clasp a hand over my mouth to muffle a wayward scream.

But nobody heard.

All too busy... with each other.

While observing, I did notice that the men were of a wide variety.

White, black, some asian.

Different ages too, and sizes.

All tastes catered for.

I counted 11 guys, 6 in the group nearest us, 5 gathered around the car lady.

The two women were white, the one nearest us quite young.

I did get a closer look at the lady in the car group near the end, as they dispersed.

She was older, about my age, slim with long dark hair.

What we witnessed that night was simply too good to be true, and yet, it was.

We had seen everything with our own eyes.

I just couldn't believe our luck in finding such a thing so close to home.

If it hadn't have been for John, coming across it by accident, we'd never have known of its existence so close to us.

Looking at the site on google maps later that weekend we could see that as the crow flies it was only 12 miles from our house.

The site itself, a secluded car park, did indeed belong to a nature reserve.

This was reached by a long narrow lane about half mile in length, the lane fed out onto an isolated B road which connected several scattered villages.

Upon its discovery the week previous, John had done some checking on the dogging site.

A little research before I knew of his secret.

Looking at the location on maps, then searching for dogging sites connected to that area.

There was none.

So, this was probably a new site.

We had been back on the next night, saturday, and sunday but nobody was there.

It appeared this only happened on friday nights.

We were only aware of it happening twice.

And so, as I settled into the till chair and logged in that monday morning....I couldn't help but feel anxious at the possibility.

What if it had been just a brief random event?

Perhaps they might not be there that coming friday?

So excited at what we'd discovered I found myself fretting at the thought of losing it.

And with a week to go....

However, I was not to worry.

My stressful week proved to be in vain.

Although one of the longest weeks of my life, friday did eventually come around.

And with it, the most exquisite anticipation.

This time the weather was better, warmer and no breeze.

I wore a skirt, a short one. Underneath that a pair of black patterned stockings....to hell with the rough woodland, I had boots on so what? I needed to feel the part...that's important.

My top half i just had a jumper and jacket, no bra or t shirt.

John couldn't get to my boobs the last time and we both missed that.

We set off at the same time as before, that wonderful feeling of mischievous excitement filled us both.

We were like two giddy teenagers.

Parking up at the same spot, getting out and walking down the lane hand in hand.

The night sky clear, a million stars visible.

The lack of any wind added a new dimension, everything so quiet and still, a little eerie actually, especially on entering the wood.

And just before we did enter it, I saw someone.... perhaps.

Walking up the incline a hedgerow to our right, I happened to look over to my left across the field to another hedgerow about a hundred yards away.

There were small regular gaps in this and it was through one of these that I saw a tall dark figure pass by, walking swiftly up towards the same wood we were headed for.

Immediately stopping and pulling back on John's hand, pointing and telling him what I'd seen.

Looking further up the hedgerow, its next gap was roughly 20 yards along.

We stood in silence watching it, my heart thumping loudly in my ears.

No figure appeared.

Standing there, staring into the dark for a good minute but nobody was to be seen.

John put it down to nerves on my part or perhaps it was a straggler on his way to join the party?

The sighting was dismissed and we continued on into the wood.

However, there was another possibility as to what or rather who I could have seen.

A more obvious one, seen as we were on private land.

But in our excitement we failed to take this into account.

As it turned out, the lack of wind and subsequent background noise did prove both blessing and curse.

And I thought last weeks progress through the wood was loud!

We could hear them as soon as we entered, jeers, clapping, a loud feminine moaning.

Although we could hear them better, they would be able to hear us better too.

So our progress toward the car park had to be done carefully, irritatingly slow.

It was painful to be able to hear but not see.

Eventually the mobile phone lights could be seen through trees and shrubs.

Figures came into view, at first stick like, with no features.

Reminding me of people in a Lowry painting....and a song we used to sing a corrupted version of as kids many moons ago....'He painted matchstalk men and matchstalk cats and dogs....he painted a couple on the corner of the street they were having a snog...'

Closer we creep, so careful.

Until...

Finally in view.

There are four cars in the car park.

Three parked close together, one off on its own at the far side away from us.

It's this car, a big 4x4 that a large group of men is gathered around.

There's only one group this time, could it be that one lucky girl has them all to herself?

There looks to be about the same number of men as last time.

Oh my god....that ratio makes my head spin....all those guys on one girl!

The problem is that we are going to have to get to another vantage point as they are gathered around the open boot of the car which is facing away from us.

It's this manoeuvre that takes up a lot of time.

Laborious and slow progress to avoid making excessive noise.

But, once achieved it's worth it.

From the new position we are better protected, there's more cover in front between us and the wire fence.

Also the ground here is flatter and not covered by underbrush.

There's even a clear space to lay down...

We're closer too, so now can hear most of what's said.

Peering between branches and wire fencing, I can see her... in the back of the car.

Seats have been folded flat to produce a large open space in the back of the vehicle.

The woman is on all fours atop a single mattress facing us.

I can't see much of her at first as my view is obscured by bare bums!

One of which is brown skinned, the other white.

Three guys altogether are in the car with her on the mattress, one behind giving her some stick, and the two in front.

It's these two, taking it in turn to be sucked, that are blocking my view.

Their bottom half clothing pulled down.

A fourth man is leant into the back of the car, filming with a mobile phone.

Another 'cameraman' can be seen filming the rear view through one of the cars open rear doors.

Other members of the group stand watching, some with their dicks out wanking, while waiting their turn.

As before, being so close to this raw display, fills me with excitement.

So much so that within minutes I'm Shaking from the adrenaline rush, feeling weak and light headed.

Mouth dry, heart going nuts....it is simply awesome to experience.

John feels the same way, I hear him whisper close by, "Oh shit.....look at that....look at them all!"

The fact that there is only one woman with all these men to herself...

Let's just say that it isn't long before we get down to our own private entertainment.....within yards of theirs.

That first one on my knees just like the lady in the car, is rushed.

We both need rapid relief, after a week of excited anticipation, worry it might not be on...etc.

Then to be confronted by this... spectacle?

Oh my.

I knew it was going to be a big one, a gusher too as it turned out.

What made it more intense was the fact that I couldn't make any noise.

None.

Being so close to them.

This is probably a bad example and may detract from what I'm trying to get over here but, have you ever wanted to laugh really badly? But not been able to?

In a serious situation where to do so would be very bad?

But that only makes it worse doesn't it?

The need to laugh becomes greater.

When I climax I'm very vocal.

I've been told by John and others that they love the noises I make.

But to do that here? It was impossible.

So it had to be stifled.

Having no vocal outlet, concentrated my pleasure.

Magnified it.

On top of this was the fact that if I did give in to those natural urges and vocalise my satisfaction....we would be discovered.

Our cover blown.

And what then, what would happen to me?

With all those horny men just yards away....

The thought of this predicament and all of its 'consequences' caused yet further excitement.

The possibilities....images came flooding in overloading my already highly stimulated mind.

The result of all this?

A brief black out for myself and a drenching for John.

Perfect...and nobody the wiser, our secrecy intact.

With frustrations worked out of my system, I can concentrate more on the show before me.

And what a show.

Shortly after regaining some composure I watch in awe as one of the guys being sucked becomes animated and vocal, cursing, breathing hard.

I see his bum clench up tight, hands grasping the girls head.

The man filming says, "Oh yeah....that's it darling go on....take it....take it all."

A murmur of excitement goes through the spectators.

A moment later and the guy withdraws and we get our first view of the lucky lady.

I don't recognise her from last week.

She's white, perhaps a little younger than me, long red hair.

Pretty and quite slim.

She's wearing fishnet stockings and a short black skirt, naked on the top half, small boobs, but I can see she has large pink nipples happily standing to attention....hard buds...just like mine are as I watch her gobbling the black guy.

The man behind her, a fat older gent, resumes his thrusting after a brief stop.

I can see he's red faced, panting and sweaty, probably not much longer to go for him.

The lady is sweating and red faced too, her long hair sticks to her bare skin.

She has a look of greedy lust displayed on her face....a far away look... she's lost somewhere very special.

As I gaze in admiratation, feeling the urge deep within to join them....welling up...the black guy suddenly yells out loud.... pulls his swollen bell end out her mouth and blows his load all over her face.

Another ripple of excitement from the crowd and a, 'oh fuck yeah!' from the cameraman.

After posing for the camera, her face dripping with spunk, the lady gets passed a towel, cleans herself....and the show continues.

Two more lucky fellows take the place of the ones before.

The older fat guy behind comes in her shortly after, red sweaty face screwed up in contorted rapture....

He too, is quickly replaced.

We both watch in awe, wide eyed and filled with fervent excitement.

As one after another, the red haired woman takes them all.

Again there is a wide variety, different races, ages etc.

One guy looks way too old, perhaps pushing 80!

But as I know from my own personal experience, age is no barrier, and the old timer gets stuck in just like the others.

This time the nights entertainment goes on till late, indeed it is well after midnight by the time we get back to the car.

During our time there watching it all in secret, we do it again, twice.

Each time it ends in a huge, all consuming climax.

Despite this, and our focus of attention being on the party that night, there is something odd which becomes apparent.

Creeping into our minds subtly at first, hardly noticeable, but soon becoming difficult to ignore.

The 'something odd?'....a strong feeling of being watched.

Not from our front where the group is....but behind us...from within the woodland itself.

I thought it was just me at first but after another night of fun watching the following friday, John too, mentions it.

My husband's willingness to acknowledge, reinforcing my own belief in it.

He's normally quite skeptical about sixth sense, 'funny feelings' as he calls them.

But despite this he had noticed it, so much so that when I brought the matter up he began nodding, a broad, knowing grin spreading across his face.

"Oh god yeah...I know what you mean."

He'd said.

We went on to discuss it. That previous week I knew I'd seen someone walking up towards the wood, I wasn't hallucinating.

So who was it? Or rather he?

I'd seen the tall figure of a man.

We assumed at the time it to be perhaps someone going to join the group, but from where I'd seen him he was on the wrong side of the woodland.

And also wouldn't he arrive by car? It was an isolated area after all.

Unless he lived locally.

This seemed like a more realistic possibility. Perhaps a local yokel having a bit of fun by watching the late night secret show....and watching us too.

Although not confirmed and just at that point a feeling of being watched....the idea itself did appeal to us greatly.

Oh yes I mean it was a little creepy too, the thought that somewhere out there in those dark woods was a guy covertly observing us.

We didn't know anything about him.

But still, to know there might be a chance he was there?

Yes, it did spice things up even more.

And so, not put off but quite the opposite, we continued to visit the woods every friday night.

Over the course of the next month we only missed one show due to bad weather, belting it down and very windy!

I wasn't about to wade across a muddy field and we presumed it would be cancelled anyway.

Then, on that first friday night back after the soggy one....it happened.

We discovered the source of our 'funny feeling'.

It was a warm night in may, the weather opposite to last week, perfect.

A little breeze, clear skies, plenty of stars out... beautiful.

We arrived at 10.30 with things in full swing.

A full house, 7 cars in the car park, 4 groups of men huddled around 4 women...the most we'd seen so far.

I'm wearing knee high boots, short skirt, stockings.

On top I had a thin t shirt and my leather jacket...no bra...no knickers.

I looked like a right tart, but as far as I knew nobody except John would see.

Well, we're just getting into the mood, concentrating our attention on the closest group....when several things happen all at once.

First I hear a dry click of a twig snapping underfoot close behind us.

As I spin around in alarm and unison with John at my side, words are directed at us, seeming to not make any sense at first but quickly beginning to filter through the shock of surprise.

Quiet, softly spoken words.

"You do know your on private land...don't you?"

The tall dark figure of a man looms out the darkness before us, so close.

There are few features to see in the gloom, however my attention is quickly drawn to something draped over the man's forearm.

There, in the feeble light coming from behind us cast by people's mobile phones....the dull black shape of a long barreled gun can just be made out....

To be continued.

End of chapter 2.

Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers