Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 11

Story Info
Pippa has something to tell Chris.
5.1k words
4.42
5.4k
7

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
397 Followers

Ok, so I'm going to fast forward this account of my time with Chris a little now, to a period several weeks after my first visit to his place.

There has been some important developments.

Here we join the story where I have just returned home to hubby John after a very passionate evening with young boyfriend Chris...

"Nine!" John's word is almost shouted at me in disbelief, and is in response to me telling him how many times Chris managed to come that night.

A prolific cummer, he usually manages seven or eight but this particular night is the first time he's seen me for a full five days, due to us being on holiday.

Absence in this case, making not just his heart grow fonder.

Oh, and I'd made him promise not to play with himself for that entire week, I can be cruel sometimes.

John curses, and mumbles something unintelligible, although I can't hear the words his tone is clearly sarcastic, indicating jealousy.

Although I know his jealousy is not produced by the fact I'm with Chris but more to do with John being a quarter of a century older than him, and not quite as productive as he used to be.

Reaching out, I grasp his shoulder and squeeze, "Hey...your still and always will be number one....and it's quality not quantity that's important."

Grinning seductively at him, the meaningful look in my eyes snapping John out of his sulk.

He smiles back, "So....I'm guessing you haven't told him yet then?"

Shaking my head, replying that I haven't but soon will.

"You'll have to do it sooner rather than later....he's getting sweet on you."

The latter part of John's comment is said with a 'I told you so' tone.

John is right of course, as usual. What I need to do but don't want to do, is tell Chris that I am in fact not divorced but still happily married and living with my husband.

Chris is under the impression that I'm single and available, so as you can imagine, his young mind is filled with plans for the future...a future with me.

I should have informed him in the early stages of our friendship but I was too selfish, knowing he would have 'taken a hike' as our american cousins might say.

And I didn't want that to happen, enjoying myself too much you see.

And now that our friendship had developed into a relationship that was going places, from Chris's perspective at least, cowardice now replaced my selfishness.

I was afraid to tell him for a number of reasons, mainly that it would hurt him.

He'd been hurt before and I care about Chris and didn't want to be bitch number two in his young life.

Pulling my troubled thoughts about this matter reluctantly together, I made a vow both inwardly to myself and verbally to John that I would tell Chris the next time we met.

With this matter behind us for now, our focus changed to that of one another.

John stepped back and had a good look at his cheating wife, all the way down and back up again slowly.

"Oh yeah....love to see you like this...after you've been used."

His word is accurate... used...that I had.

I stand there before him in the hallway of our family home, feeling pleasantly tired, my face and neck still visibly flushed from recent orgasm, make up all smudged, hair messed up and matted with spunk, bare legged as the stockings were covered in it too, I'm leaking from both holes and the air around me is filled with the scent of fresh sweat... and another man's seed.

It is indeed a special moment between us, one we've enjoyed sharing many times over the years, and every time it's just as exciting as the first.

John walks back to me and leans in close to my neck, watching me carefully while taking a deep breath in through his nose....scenting.

I gaze back into his eyes as he does this... primitive act.

The alpha male checking out his alpha female...what have you been up to?

"I can smell him on you....you must be wet?"

John's voice is quiet and steady.

Nodding, not taking my eyes off his, I see a wicked grin form on my husband's face.

He continues, and although spoken in a casual manner his words have a commanding undertone.

"Good girl.... you'd better get your ass upstairs...I want some pictures."

Doing as I'm told, slipping into my natural role of submissive so easily it surprises me.

I've only recently been the boss with Chris, the young lad subordinate to me, and now I'm gratefully back where I belong...under John's firm control...it feels so good...everything as it should be.

Mounting the stairs with him following I get half way up and am ordered to stop and lift my skirt, legs apart.

We are alone in the house, it being after midnight on a saturday both our boys are out.

I'm wearing my 'slut' wear for ease of access, short skirt, t shirt, no bra no panties.

Tonight we were supposed to be al fresco or in the car as his mum Barbara was going to be in all night but as it happened she was invited out by a friend so we had the place to ourselves.

Hitching up the skirt and standing prone, legs apart, I'm aware of John close behind and below, hands on my arse cheeks pulling apart...he's inspecting me.

"Oh yes...he has been busy...it's running down your leg...right...go on then up you go."

With a slap on my bare rump I let the skirt back down and continue to our bedroom where, for the next twenty minutes John takes photographs.

This has become part of our routine, the 'after' pictures.

My husband's little hobby, he has quite a collection now.

Me in various poses showing off the 'evidence' of recent infidelity.

Chris, being a heavy prolific cummer is an ideal partner for this purpose and John gets lots of leaky shots while I stare seductively back into the lense.

After he's done taking the pictures I'm ordered to remove my clothing and lay down on our bed, where I'm quickly joined by a very eager John.

And it's there on the marital bed that we make love, a very special kind of love.

Husband and wife enjoying each other in a unique way, reveling deeply in the knowledge and physical evidence....that I've just been with another man.

As he penetrates me we gaze deeply into each other, searching for and quickly finding that special look in his eyes....returning it... complete erotic satisfaction!

Sighing, feeling so fulfilled as my hubby begins to stroke slowly in and out, "Can you feel it?"

I ask, my voice hardly more than a whisper.

John continues to hold my gaze, his eyes full of fervent passion.

"Oh yeah....your soaked....it's leaking on my balls right now....oh shit."

Closing his eyes briefly... concentrating...

I know he's trying to hold back so, what with me being a tease...

I begin goading my hubby, telling him how much I enjoyed being fucked by a guy half my age....how good it was to feel his thing inside me....how he made me scream and curse...

I use explicit descriptions and foul language, all delivered in that quiet, even tone, all while staring up and into John.

It works perfectly, and I get what I want, my hubby losing it after just a few moments.

As he pounds into me, our bed creaking and squeaking, my own breathless climax catches up with me.

So absorbed in goading, and the fascination of watching John lose control, I haven't fully realised how aroused I am.

Its speed and power taking me by surprise.

We go together at the same time in perfect harmony....John adding his to young Chris's.

As his heavy twitches fade, and my grip on John relaxes, we pant together in happy relief.

Slowly coming out of intensity, resuming normal service.

Patting my hubby on the back, thanking him...feeling his warmth inside me...I am so wet!

"Do you think they fight?"

My sudden and bizzare question causes John to raise his head from its place nestled between my shoulder and neck.

Looking confused, his face red and sweaty John asks, "Does who fight?"

Beginning to grin up at my hubby I reply, "Your sperm and Chris's....when they meet inside me....maybe they have a scrap."

John too, now grins at my silly but thought provoking question.

It is a question which I've pondered many times while laid awake through the night, I have bouts of insomnia you see and insomnia brings with it lots of deep questions about life.

This particular one I've never shared with John before, strangely.

"Well...it's not really fair if they do because mine will be outnumbered."

John says with a suggestive raise of eyebrows, I know where he's going with that crafty reply.

Pulling him down for a slow sensual kiss... lingering, breaking off I watch his reaction carefully while giving his still hard cock a 'squeeze' inside me, then take his bait, "Well darling....you'd better send reinforcements hadn't you."

Our little banter is a lighthearted interlude in what turns out to be a long and energetic night.

John does indeed send lots of reinforcements.

What with Chris unleashing a weeks worth of frustration upon me and then my hubby proving he's still top dog...by the early hours of sunday I am exhausted.

We drift off to sleep together in each others arms.

**

Sunday.

Waking up after a night of sex is not a comfortable experience for me.

I ache and I'm dirty, sometimes very dirty and this morning is an example of the latter.

In what reminds me of days gone by with our good friend Dave, as I begin to move my skin 'peels' away from the bed sheet....my lower half is covered in dried spunk.

Getting up off the bed I leave John snoozing and go gingerly out the bedroom and across the landing to the bathroom.

I know that Steve our youngest boy won't be back until the afternoon but Chris may have returned while we were asleep.

It is unlikely but I don't want to be bumping into my eldest son, nude and looking like I do.

Getting in the bathroom and closing the door, glancing at myself in the mirror....not good....I won't go into detail suffice to say I've looked better.

Stepping into the shower, oh that glorious feeling! Hot powerful jet of water washing everything away...I love it.

Closing my eyes and letting the massaging effect take me away....mind wandering back to recent events...

A lot had happened in the past three weeks.

Our special friendship with Mike the friendly gamekeeper had come to a sudden and shocking end a fortnight previous with his wife's unexpected return home.

Sarah's mortified facial expression as she walked in on us doing the wild thing, still fresh in my mind...

I'd met Barbara too, Chris's mum.

A short, chubby woman in her fifties. She'd invited me round to have a chat over a meal...my dreaded meet the parent time!

It actually went quite smoothly, although there was something about the way she looked at me that I didn't like, as though I was being studied a little too deeply.

The woman has large green piercing eyes, which always seemed to be on me.

She's friendly enough but is clearly devoted to Chris and very protective, she dotes on the lad.

Barbara asked some probing questions about my personal life but I stuck to my story, in that I'm a divorced mum of two.

I've met her several times since and always had the same impression of something not quite right about the woman, can't put my finger on it.

My friendship with Rita has moved up a gear too.

We swapped phone numbers and I invited her to our house one saturday for a girls night in, Chris was out with his mum, some family thing, and John was off on another wild camp episode.

My friend had appeared a little down of late and I thought it would cheer her up.

Rita's behaviour can be peculiar at times, possibly why the other girls don't have much to do with her.

After suggesting my idea she was initially very reluctant, appearing quite anxious and making excuses why she couldn't come that night.

I'd never seen her act like that before and it did trouble me, there was something not right I could sense it.

Nothing I'd done wrong as such but more to do with Rita herself.

She remained on edge and cool with me for the rest of that day, however the next day was completely different.

Back to her old self, she agreed to come over and said something quite strange which at the time got my ears pricked up.

After excitedly announcing that she could come Rita said, "It'll be alright... he won't know anyway....he's gone for the weekend."

He won't know anyway...

He, is Rita's hubby Carl.

Although she hardly ever calls him by his name, it's always him or he.

She very rarely talks about him. Why would it matter if her hubby knew she was spending time with a friend?

I don't mention anything or question her about it at the time, but it is something that arouses my curiosity.

Anyway, our night goes very well, Rita getting the bus over to our house and bringing with her two bottles of wine.

She did appear a little anxious at first but soon chilled out as I made her welcome and the wine began to flow.

At one point as I showed her around, she noticed our family pictures on the wall.

It is one of the things I look out for when visiting someone else's home and Rita is the same, making a beeline for them and studying closely.

She made lots of nice comments about the boys, then when she saw a picture of John and me together Rita briefly went quiet, scrutinising the image, eventually turning to me she asked the obvious question.

I told her 'yes' that is John my hubby.

Recalling her surprised expression she replied, "And your cheating on him?"

The words said in an incredulous tone, with the last word 'him' overemphasized.

Nodding while beginning to grin, Rita told me I was a 'silly cow' and that I am lucky to have such a handsome husband.

Later that night after watching Muriel's wedding while sat cosily together on the sofa, I revealed to Rita my latest exploits with Chris...in detail.

There is something very special about having a close friend like her to tell all this stuff to.

My other friend Kate whom I haven't seen for a while doesn't know what I get up to in private as I never had the courage to tell her, but Rita is different.

I just know that she can keep a secret.

While I share with her these most intimate moments, I can feel myself moistening up downstairs.

It is very exciting telling her.

What makes the experience better, amplifies my arousal, is that I know Rita is turned on too listening to my lurid descriptions.

Her body language and how she reacts to what I'm saying, indicate that my friend is finding the experience very stimulating.

I note absently, how she crosses her legs for instance, or sometimes brings her hand up to touch the spot just behind her ear...stroking.

She blushes too, noticeably.

It's fair to admit on my part that I am turned on too, knowing that what I'm retracing in memory is having such an effect upon her.

And there is so much intimate material to share.

The past weeks with Chris have been amazing.

He is a dynamo.

I've never before experienced so much raw energy, and his curiosity feeds my addiction.

The lad is constantly learning and I am more than happy to be his tutor.

What he lacks in experience is more than made up for with his boundless energy and innocent wonder.

My body is all shiny and new once again, it's like I'm reliving my youth, he makes me feel so young and full of life.

When we are together I am the object of his whole being, he cannot leave me alone.

I recall describing to Rita, Chris's first time trying anal with me.

He'd been investigating that part of my body, licking, gently probing with finger.

I told him that if he wanted to he could put his cock in there.

Well, he didn't need asking twice.

Rita listened avidly, blushing as I explained what happened, interrupting briefly to ask if I like that? Up the bum?

I told her the truth, it's ok but it's more for him than me.

Continuing, I described a comical moment where Chris was certain it wouldn't go in.

He'd got me well lubed up with some vaseline found in the bathroom cabinet so there was no problem there, it was just Chris's inexperience and perhaps reluctance to hurt me.

He'd previously expressed concern about that but I'd assured him that as long as he was gentle and took it slow at first, it would be fine.

So there he was behind me with his stiff cock nudging into my tight ring, announcing in an equally excited and frustrated tone that, 'it won't go in', I'm on all fours looking around at him urging him to keep pushing....when all of a sudden it slips inside....oh my....the look on his face!

Absolutely priceless.

His exact words on experiencing this first time event were.. 'Oh shit!'

Which is what I was thinking as Chris quickly lost control of his actions and began wildly humping.

The snug grip of my arse proving just too good a sensation.

All I could do was bear down and grit my teeth while he pummeled me.

Fortunately the tight grip that I was offering to his young cock did its work and Chris came soon after going 'like a rabbit' as Rita herself would put it.

He did apologise afterwards for his enthusiastic behavior, such a nice polite boy...good upbringing you see...taught to respect his elders.

What I didn't reveal to Rita during that night is the fact at that point in time I'd had Chris twice in my own home, upon our marital bed, all recorded secretly for my hubby's and my own pleasure.

And yes I got the facial shot on video, a big heavy load squirted into my face, a special gift to John who'd been requesting it since I told him about Chris's impressive ability.

This time the bugger did get me in the eye because I was trying to stare seductively at our hidden camera.

Have you ever had spunk in your eye? Not nice.

Anyway it was worth it, looked good on camera.

That night with Rita at our home was memorable for a number of reasons, one of which being very personal.

My friend was over for the night and I'd arranged for her to sleep in Steve's bed, consulting our youngest son prior to her visit.

He's a good lad and didn't kick up a fuss about it.

Well, I'd gotten myself worked up into a bit of a state you see, revealing all this about what I'd been doing with Chris.

When we retired to bed, a little worse for wear what with all the booze, I was in the mood... to put it very mildly.

Thing is, I knew Rita was too, I could tell with her body language, things she said...etc.

This knowledge, that I'd turned my friend on, increased my own arousal greatly and when I finally got into bed and under the covers...I touched myself.

Oh my, I'd become so wet down there during our intimate conversation.

It ended up being a real big one, a head spinner, made me dizzy and I even gushed a little.

Afterwards when I'd calmed down and pulled myself back together I went out the room and next door to the bathroom to get some loo roll to blot a little damp patch I'd made on the bed sheet.

While doing so I heard something, a noise coming from across the landing...coming from Steve's room.

Faint but distinctive and instantly recognisable, what with the accompanying creak of bed spring...

A soft moan...so quiet as to be light as a feather upon the hearing.

But this slight noise from Rita resounded within me like a fog horn...she was doing it...doing it too...just like I had.

This knowledge had a profound effect on me, I'm not bi and I don't have any leanings that way but the fact that I'd turned my friend on so much she was touching herself in my sons bed...well...I went right back to my own bed and despite just experiencing a strong climax...I did it again I couldn't help myself.

This time using the dildo, a deep, long, slow play.

This too resulting in a big, sloppy orgasm.

The next day when I awoke, I did feel a sting of embarrassment.

I'm sure I got the same vibe from Rita too, as we met in the kitchen for breakfast later that morning.

Pippa76
Pippa76
397 Followers
12