All Comments on 'Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 11'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz100212 months ago

This one ended up being quite a mess, with Chris being badly hurt. However, the closing line gives some hope that he sees some sort of future for the two of you, even if it is just the two of you using your bodies for sexual fulfilment.

I was impressed by his Nine star performance in the opening paragraph - even for a young buck that takes some doing!!

JBEdwardsJBEdwards12 months ago

Wow -- this one must have been a hard one to write and it was a hard one to read. I'm glad that Chris and you are both okay, John is okay, but there's also some secret about Rita about which I'm very intrigued! Do John and Rita get it on, too? I'd love to know more about Rita and her mysterious life. However, I'll happily take what you wish to recount! 5* ~~JB

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I thought Chris did the right thing until he returned the slut's call. Disappointing.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker12 months ago

Oh dear, Pippa has become young Chris’s femme fatale. But he’ll soon get over his hurtey feelings when lustful memories of his romps with Pippa kick in and he wants more. Chris is not the first young man to be seduced by an older woman and he certainly won’t be the last (and I speak from personal experience). It has even happened to the President Macron of France, and he married his amour! Hubby John continues to be happy with regular ‘sloppy seconds’ and Pippa’s accounts of her ‘tumbles in the hay’ with boyfriend Chris. But the happy threesome must hit some bumps in the road soon. Will Rita spill the beans? Will Chris’s Mum confront Pippa after drinking all that wine? Will neighbourhood busybody Mrs Beaty finally smell that rat? Will Toby and his curtain twitching wife be shocked when they find that Pippa isn’t visiting Chris just to admire his model aeroplanes? All will be revealed in the next episode of Pippa’s erotic biography. 5 stars, worthy of 10 and thanks for sharing.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

The life and loves of Pippa

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit5112 months ago

First class erotica, first class storytelling! We have known Chris was going to be surprised, even shocked, to find Pippa was married. His reaction so far isn't surprising. Pippa has a gift for portraying the tensions and mixed emotions that happen when relationships change. John is indeed so lucky! What a great relationship, where they support each other in these adventures and help make them happen. A fantasy becomes real!

It will be interesting to see how the relationship with young Chris changes. It has to change somehow. Looking forward to more of this compelling tale.

Gazza6969Gazza696911 months ago

Poor Chris, Randy Rita & Fighting Sperm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.