Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At high school, he was very attracted to his head teacher, the aforementioned Mrs Taylor.

Early forties, long blonde hair, full figured...a lot like me.

This headmistress was very strict, no nonsense, old school.

And she always wore the same outfit.

A grey skirt suit. Indeed, Chris and his friends called her...the grey lady.

Her attire was drab to say the least and reflected her cold hard personality.

Chris recalled that she never showed emotion of a positive nature, always straight faced and a stern stare that could turn the most hardened school bully to putty.

Despite this however, Chris found her very attractive, he was smitten.

"She was my first crush."

He proudly admits with a look of nostalgia as he recalls.

Then there was the incident...

Chris had been asked by another teacher to hand a note to Mrs Taylor.

So off he went up to her office on the first floor. When he arrived outside the door it was wide open and there was a meeting in progress so for a moment young Chris was unsure what to do, not wanting to disturb but needing to deliver the note.

He could see Mrs Taylor in full view sat on a chair at the other side of the room, she hadn't noticed him, her body facing but her head turned away looking at another teacher.

Chris explained at this point that along with the skirt suit she always wore these white tights.....or stockings.

Most of his friends guessed they'd be tights but Chris and a few of the others believed they were stockings, there was even a little bet going on between Chris and his best friend.

Anyway it just happened that he was in the right place at the right time, to see her shift position in the chair...uncross and cross her legs.

Chris saw all the way up, and he was right, they were stockings.

He also observed she was wearing a very skimpy pair of white panties.

However, it was while doing this that the strict miss noticed she was being observed...

Chris described suddenly realising he'd been caught in the act, Mrs Taylor's legendary hard stare was upon him.

"I shit myself." Chris giggles, as he went on to describe her standing up and walking over to him.

He could feel his face burning as she approached.

Not daring to look her in the eyes he simply passed the note and said who it was from before making to walk off.

But she stopped him with her words.

"Chris....isn't it?"

That's when he made eye contact.

He explained that the stern stare he was expecting had gone, replaced by an unfamiliar look.

Chris described a ghost of a smile on Mrs Taylor, and a look that made his heart skip a beat and filled him with a special warmth.

He told me that she looked at him the way I do sometimes, while saying 'thank you'.

It was obvious that Chris was describing 'the look'.

He continued, describing how he wanted to say 'your welcome' but couldn't, he was too nervous so just smiled and nodded then walked off back down the corridor.

"Oh god...after that I was buzzing for the rest of the day."

Chris smiled at me with that nostalgic look in his eyes, then dropped his gaze to the floor and went quiet, obviously waiting for my response.

I asked him what she was like afterwards, did her strict behaviour towards him change?

No. After the incident she treated him the same as before, as though nothing had happened.

But for Chris it had been very special.

While listening to him describe Mrs Taylor and what had happened, I realised what his fantasy entailed.

"So...you would like me to dress up as Mrs Taylor?..."

Chris looks up and nods.

"...and then we do some role play"

He nods.

"I see...you have something in mind?"

He nods again.

Beginning to grin, I reply, "Yes...and I bet you've had something on your mind...a scenario involving Mrs Taylor for a long time haven't you?"

Chris manages a quiet 'yes' in reply.

Oh...this is going to be interesting.

Reading on, a frown forms as I realise what he's put for number three.

"Public places?...I thought that worried you...last sat..."

Chris interrupts, explaining that although he was surprised and nervous at being seen last week, it did excite him.

It was something new and exhilarating, he'd actually been looking up sex in public places on his favourite porn website.

This was of course, something that interested me too, something in common we could explore together.

Continuing down to the last one, number four....'women peeing'.

"Women peeing." I repeat the words in a low voice before looking back up from the paper at Chris, who is now looking very nervous and going bright red once more.

Grinning inwardly, knowing that it will be difficult for Chris to let me know this particular kink, but he doesn't realise that I have experience with this sort of thing...or at least, believe i do.

Pausing for a brief moment to study Chris, the twisted side of me enjoying watching him squirm.

He's swallowing a lot and going to pieces so I have to break the silence but it's Chris that beats me to it, "Well?...what do you think?...it's weird right?"

Chris asks in a slightly shaky voice, adding a nervous laugh afterwards.

From his behaviour it's clear that this desire is the strongest, probably why he put it last on the list.

I am familiar with this particular kink from back during our walking group days with Dave, so don't initially think it is weird, but I don't fully understand what he means at this point.

I tell young Chris that no I don't think it's weird, reassuring him then adding, "In fact love I need a pee right now so...if you'd like to follow me to the bathroom..."

Chris's facial expression stops me, he looks a little confused and goes to open his mouth so I instinctively stop talking.

"Erm...no I...I didn't mean like that."

He's looking increasingly anxious now, playing with his hands and avoiding eye contact.

Feeling confused I ask what does he mean?

A squirming Chris continues.

"Erm...what I meant is you erm...pee yourself...you know...clothed."

This does come as a surprise and I'm momentarily taken aback.

"Oh...I see...you want me to do it fully clothed?"

Chris nods, glancing briefly at me before looking back down at the floor.

Without thinking I just say, "Oh...that is weird."

This is not the response he was hoping for, and Chris reacts badly to my reply, beating himself up about his secret desire, calling himself stupid for telling me something so weird and screwed up.

He's clearly very embarrassed about revealing this unique desire.

Instantly regretting my insensitive remark I make amends.

Reaching out briefly to guide his chin upwards with my finger so he's looking at me.

"Hey...I said it was weird...I didn't say I wouldn't do it."

Letting a mischievous grin spread across my face, Chris reacts with hesitant relief, "Really?...you sure your ok with it?"

Nodding to confirm and adding, "I like weird."

At this I see Chris's face light up, excitement in his eyes, "You do?...I mean your not just saying that to make me feel better?"

Giving my young friend an extra special 'look' of the type Mrs Taylor probably had once upon a time, I reply, "Oh you've no idea...you don't know my secrets yet...do you?"

Chris slowly shakes his head, looking suddenly quite foccused and wide eyed, like I've said something completely awesome that's blown him away.

His serious look causing my grin to broaden, "And you think your weird....all in good time sweetheart...all in good time..."

Looking down at the little piece of paper, taking things off the boil, "...but for now let's look at yours."

I go through them once again, the first I cannot help him with but the rest I can.

There's no way that I can dress up as and become Mrs Taylor tonight, nor do I have any clean clothes with me to change into after having an 'accident'. So that leaves, sex in a public place...

That I can do.

"Come on then young man." Going to stand up I hand the piece of paper back to Chris, "Your taking me for a ride."

I ignore my young boyfriends surprised look and continue out the bedroom, with him hastily following...my loyal obedient pet.

What follows, is an hour of riding around in Chris's little car trying to find a place that's suitable, or rather, where Chris feels comfortable.

He does come across sometimes as a bit of a wet lettuce.

Although to give the lad credit this is new for him.

Not wanting anyone we know to recognise us, Chris drives a good distance to a town we rarely visit.

It's around eight so some of the big supermarkets are still open.

There's a morrisons but we can't find a corner of the car park that's ok, and it's a little too busy.

I've told Chris on the way that I intend to suck him off in a public place where someone could see us.

So, although he's understandably eager there is also anxiety at going too far.

This is our first intentional attempt after all.

We move on and check out a few other car parks, one of them near a taxi rank where we attract the attention of several drivers gathered around chatting, awaiting fares.

This also proves too public for Chris.

Just as it seems our first try at this is doomed to failure, I have an idea.

It occurs to me that we are somewhere I've visited in the past.

I remember the place from our time with Dave, one of our memorable 'car fun' trips.

recalling this particular incident because it was a little embarrassing.

We were seen and this was an inconvenience at the time.

Except now, being seen was desired.

Quickly suggesting to Chris that we head out of town, and that I know a place where we can do it.

It, is a short drive to a secluded country lane, a lane like so many others.

But with one specific detail, this lane leads to a dead end right next to a busy main road.

I direct Chris to the place, my memory proving a little fuzzy, making a few wrong turns but eventually arriving.

It's different from what I remember, there's a lot of rubbish that has been dumped and ominously, a sign warning of cctv in operation.

Chris is particularly concerned about this but I convince him that they only check footage if fly tipping has occurred.

Who knows? I'm assuming, and not really in the mood for any more delays.

What had started out as a bit of fun from my perspective, has turned into a deeper yearning.

I don't just want him in my mouth anymore.

During the time we've been looking for a suitable place I've developed an itch that needs a good scratch.

Chris parks the car sideways on to the narrow track we came in on and stops the engine, it's slowly becoming dusk but you can clearly see everything around.

We are in a small space, circular and around thirty yards in diameter.

To one side is the track we came in by, on the other the main road which passes very close.

The distinctive feature of this road is that it has a tall wooden fence running along the the edge of it, separating the road from the scrub land we are parked on.

So only tall vehicles like lorries can see us.

Therefore eliminating the possibility of being seen by the police, and indeed, most vehicles.

Only lorry drivers can see.

Also on the plus side it's a fast road with no stopping, nobody can pull over.

With our place found and the engine switched off there's only one thing left to do.

He's a little reluctant at first, lorries are passing nearby at a steady rate and so close we can see the faces of their drivers.

But, I'm very persuasive and we are soon in passionate embrace, and while Chris kisses and licks my throat I inform him of my desire to have him properly.

This is a change to the plan but Chris is easily persuaded.

I'm wearing a light and short summer dress, no panties no bra so he has easy access to all my...sensitive areas.

Quickly working me into a panting, moaning state with his finger while nibbling my neck...oh god I love attention on my neck.

Getting to a point where much more would mean too much, I whisper through shallow quick breaths that I am ready.

And oh boy am I ready...I can hear the sloppy wet noise coming from between my legs as he works two fingers in and out.

Chris stops what he's doing and there now follows a bit of fumbling as we quickly decide how best to do this.

A small hatchback car is not an ideal place for lovemaking!

But our combined desire very soon comes up with a solution.

By adjusting the front passenger seat so that it's as far back as it will go, then reclining it right down so nearly flat we finally have a useful space.

Laying down on the reclined seat I tell Chris to open the rear door and keep the front door open too, giving any lorry driver passing a very good albeit brief view.

Then comes the hard part for Chris, taking his trousers and underwear down.

Once again however, he is easily persuaded, and when I pull the dress right up and open my legs wide to show him the moist prize that awaits...the lad is soon undressing.

He quickly clambers on top of me, his hard on brushing against my inner thigh, Chris settles down between my legs, and it's at this point that we hear our first horn sounding from a lorry thundering past close by.

Positioned as I am on my back, upper half within the rear of the car, through its open door I can see trucks passing us.

Just as another one goes past this time in silence, I gasp as Chris finally finds his target and enters me in one swift thrust.

He grunts then curses before whispering into my ear, telling me how good I feel.

Beginning to hump, thrusting in and out, we hear another lorry approaching and receive our second horn blast.

This one being sounded multiple times.

We are proving very popular, and indeed, shortly after these multiple toots we hear the roar of an approaching engine and anther, this time single toot.

All this exciting attention stirring up Chris's simmering passion... plus my soaking fanny equals...not long for young boyfriend.

He is still a little premature, and all the excited anticipation before hasn't helped, so I'm kicking myself for not taking the edge off him first.

But it's far too late for that.

Quickly realising that Chris is going to lose it at any moment, I try and sort things out, I so...so badly...want to come on his cock.

Slowing his rhythm down with quiet soothing words.

"Chris...baby?...take it easy...slow down..."

I'm gasping between my words, so close already myself.

"...deep and slow...deep and slow...breath baby...that's it...take it easy."

Another truck thunders past giving us three toots on his horn.

Chris is responding to my words, actually slowing to a stop.

Staring up at my young lover I see the inner struggle he's going through reflected in his fervent desperate look, beads of sweat are forming on his red face.

He's trying so hard but I know he's on a hair trigger.

Needing more stimulation, I scoop my boobs out the dress and give him something else to focus on.

The lad needs no encouragement and quickly gets stuck in as he begins thrusting again, deep and slow.

Now, with my tits being sucked nice and hard just how I like it, another problem emerges.

I'm aware that Chris is highly aroused by the noise I make during sex, he's told me before in conversations about controlling his premature problem. The rhythmic moaning sound I produce drives him nuts and stimulates him to come quicker.

So, as a big climax builds within me I have to try and remain quiet, if he knows he's doing a good job he will give me it too early.

Fortunately I have experience of keeping quiet, with our time at the dogging site with Mike.

Concentrating on what's happening to me, while keeping as quiet as possible, feeling Chris speeding up...another truck...multiple toots...

I'm going rapidly, but it's too late, Chris is thrusting hard and fast...pounding me into the seat.

It's all too much for him and a second later he locks up rigid, pushing deep.

Pulling his head out my tits, emitting a loud high pitched gasp.

Although I'm not quite close enough when he loses it, like so many times before the sheer force at which he ejaculates easily tips me over the edge.

I come hard and noisy gripping my young lover tightly, as what feels like a bloody fire hose goes off deep inside me.

It's raw and messy, sending my head spinning.

We cling to each other in a powerful embrace, panting and sweaty, Chris quietly cursing over and over above me between quick breaths.

Slowly I come out of it, my climax spasm giving way to trembling release, Chris's heavy torrent deep within...drying up.

And now, with the lust that has been clouding our judgement ebbing away, dissipating like fog, we can see what a vulnerable predicament we are in.

Still locked together in this most intimate of embrace, half naked and messy, lorries still going past and tooting their horns.

And then there's the little lane we came in on, anybody could come down there at any moment.

A sudden, silent understanding passes between us as we realise the position we're in.

Chris hastily withdraws, looking around worriedly as he does so.

While I clean the sticky mess that's beginning to ooze out of me Chris carefully stands up at my passenger door and puts his shrinking wet cock back into the boxers and has his jeans back up in a jiffy.

He gets back in the drivers seat and shuts the door while I return my seat to its original position, our situation now appearing to anyone observing...ordinary.

Just a couple, sat in a car, nothing to see here.

Traffic continues to pass on the busy road but there's no more tooting of horns.

And it's now, with our sudden surprise panic over with, that a feeling of elation fills me.

Turning to Chris sat next to me I see the same look of triumphant excitement on his face, which is etched upon mine.

What we have just done and gotten away with, has clearly been a rush for both of us.

I Immediately begin to grin, then break out into a fit of giggles, Chris joins in and we have a good chuckle together before discussing what we did.

Asking each other questions, making comments about the lorry drivers and how much they would have seen, describing how we felt before and during.

We both agree it has been a resounding success.

A perfect first attempt.

However, our time together is far from over.

Although it's a nice evening, rapidly approaching nightfall, it would be a pity to waste the opportunity we have back at Chris's empty bungalow, his mum won't be back until late....so.

Deciding to leave the site of our daring deed, Chris starts the car up and takes me back to his bedroom.

Once there with the door closed he treats me to an exhausting workout of my favourite kind.

I swear, that little bed of his makes the loudest squeaking noise of any bed I've ever been on.

And the bed head makes a terrible racket as it slams rhythmically into the bedroom wall.

But I'm not complaining, Chris is relentless over the next hour and a half, I really don't know where he gets all the energy from.

However, we do unfortunately run out of time, Chris's mum is due back and I need to catch the last bus.

We've been drinking and Chris is concerned about driving me back, he does offer to walk me to the bus stop but he looks so knackered I tell him to stay there.

We go out of his bedroom, walk down the corridor and say our goodbyes outside the bathroom, Chris deciding to get a shower before bed.

After a long, slow sensual kiss I bid him a goodnight and watch as he goes inside and closes the door before wandering off on slightly wobbly and tired legs, toward the front door.

I'm almost there, when, while passing the open living room door, I get the fright of my life as a voice calls out my name from the dimly lit room.