Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 12

Story Info
Pippa and Chris back together with a bang.
7.1k words
4.65
5.1k
11

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers

Author's note.

This is part one of a two part chapter.

"So...where do we go from here?"

Chris sounded different from what I remembered. The young man had changed in some subtle way that I couldn't at first put my finger on.

It was saturday night and we were parked up in a passing place down a narrow country lane that we both knew well.

Chris had picked me up from the bus station twenty minutes previous and had driven us to this location without any prompting from me.

Our journey here had been quiet, with me making most of the little conversation that had transpired.

Asking questions, how he'd been?... etc.

I told him I'd missed him, but didn't get that same message back initially.

There was no kiss when I got in the car either, that I decided, was going too far and I'd thought better of it.

So it was just a 'hi' and a 'It's so nice to see you' from me.

Things still felt awkward between us and Chris had remained relatively quiet during the journey, only talking to answer my questions.

So now, he had his own question for me, and although it was not the enthusiastic response I'd been vanely hoping for, it was still a step in the right direction.

And an important question, where did we go from here...

To answer it I first apologised again for lying to him in the past about still being married and living with my husband John.

It was sincere and I think it was this heartfelt apology from me that began to reach Chris.

He made eye contact properly for the first time since I'd gotten in the car.

Fortunately the hurt look that I'd seen in him just last week, wasn't present.

And I got my first strong impression of what the difference was with Chris, he looked older, more mature.

After I'd apologised I reached out and took his hand, holding it in both of mine.

Telling him how much I'd missed him and how worried I'd been when he hadn't been in touch.

This too was sincere and Chris knew it, the knowledge that I really do care for him beginning to melt away any anger or hostility towards me that remained.

It is such a relief for me to witness this process unfolding before my eyes.

After telling Chris how worried I'd been he makes a light hearted comment about how I remind him of his mum and how she fusses over him.

And with those words I see him smile for the first time since before delivering my difficult news a week earlier.

This tells me all I need to know. Not waisting the opportunity, smiling back I squeeze his hand and then lean forward slowly, in for a kiss.

He doesn't stop me.

Our lips meet once again, soft and gentle with a hint of underlying passion...

Breaking off I sit back in my seat, admiring the young man before me, I had forgotten just how gorgeous he is.

"I have missed you...are we ok now?...please say yes."

Chris's stubborn reluctance to engage with me on the way here has dissolved and I see the shy, cute young guy I knew so well emerge fully.

He grins and nods then reassures me with a quiet, "Yes."

We both have a lot of questions for each other.

Over the next hour we chat about what has transpired during the past week and our situation.

One of the things I'm keen to know is how his mum Barbara took the news?

It would be very awkward to visit his place if there was any hostility from her.

Chris informs me that she doesn't know what had happened between us, explaining my absence and his low mood because I was ill that week and he was worried about me.

Confiding rather sheepishly that he couldn't tell her the truth because there would have been trouble.

Yes, I get the impression there would, she looks fiery that one, little but tough.

Chris in turn has lots to say of his own, including an apology for behaving the way he had with the silent treatment.

There were questions about John too, including one that stood out... would I ever leave him?

This question made it clear how Chris really felt about me and it was with some difficulty that I explained my feelings.

No, I would never leave John.

But I do care for Chris too and want to be with him, it just has to be secret, and it must be that way.

He seems to understand and accept this, and that leads us back on to his first question.

Looking a little dejected and sporting a downturned smile before asking once more, "Well...now I know....so...where do we go from here?"

Feeling confident by Chris's apparent acceptance of the situation, at last he's under my control again...I sit forward in my seat and make a more direct move in way of answer.

Fixing him with a meaningful look, I lean in for another kiss, this time allowing the passion within me to show the young man how much I've missed him.

Pushing my tongue inside his mouth, sliding sensually up alongside and over his.

I feel the slightest delay of hesitation before he succumbs to his own pent up passion and kisses back forcefully.

It's a long, lingering, breathless encounter that leaves my heart pounding and my desire enflamed.

Breaking off I look deeply into Chris's eyes, while speaking in a soft seductive tone.

"Where do we go from here?...I'll tell you shall I?"

Chris slowly nods, his face red and sweaty, eyes locked with mine.

"We'll keep on seeing each other...our little secret..."

While talking I'm undoing Chris's belt buckle and trousers button.

"....just like before...John won't know and what he doesn't know doesn't hurt him..."

He nods while listening, glancing down at my busy hands then looking around us a little concerned, there are cars passing occasionally.

"....it's kinky when you think about it...right now he believes I'm at my friend's house...but instead I'm with you...don't you sense it?...that naughty feeling?...doing something you shouldn't?"

Chris keeps nodding in silence...I now have the zip down fishing his stiffy out the boxer shorts.

"And does it feel good?"

While saying this I finally have hold of my young boyfriends hot hard on....a fistful of meat.

He gasps as I begin to gently wank him, briefly closing his eyes, "Oh god yeah."

Glancing down I see the head is so big and swollen that it looks ready to burst, and he's leaking precum.

Relaxing my grip for a moment, gently tracing a finger up over the head, collecting some of the juice.

Concentrating on what I'm doing while continuing to talk to Chris in that same soft tone...feeling him tremble as I take the transparent bead and raise it up to his mouth.

"And sweetheart...we can be as naughty as you like...we can do anything you want...our secret...."

Gently presenting my finger before his lips, he glances briefly at it before looking back into my eyes and taking it into his mouth, sucking, rolling his tongue around the digit.

"....yes?"

Chris nods in agreement while tasting his own precum.

"That's good...now..."

Taking the finger back out his mouth, and returning my hand to his crotch, fingers curling tightly around the hot shaft.

"....you be a good boy and keep watch..."

Flicking my hair back, then lowering my head into his lap.

"....while I take care of you."

Licking my lips...my mouth actually watering...I've never wanted to suck a cock this badly.

Taking him in...oh god it feels so fucking good...I'm torn between savouring the experience, toying with him or just going for it.

Quickly deciding on slow and sensual....playtime for my tongue.

I manage too, to get my hand right into the boxers, going straight for his balls, using my nails to tease.

Chris puffs and pants above me, one hand on the back of my neck, initially stroking but his grip increasing as I continue.

At one point, shortly before he comes I hear his agitated breathless voice, "Car!....Pippa!....there's a...."

He trails off, mumbling some curse under heavy breaths as the car approaches.

It seems to slow down and I hear their radio and feel the wind off it through the half open window...so close.

A second later there are two pips of the horn as the engine noise fades...they've seen us!

This knowledge turns me on so much that I quit holding back on Chris and give him everything I've got.

With the inevitable result.

A moment later he jerks wildly, thrusting hard to the back of my throat, it's all I can do to keep from choking while he unloads.

Swallowing hard and fast over and over.

Feeling his whole body trembling, breathing fast through my nose, the big throbing pulses from way down deep in his balls....slowly subsiding.

He's breathing hard, cursing...love to hear those dirty words coming from such an innocent mouth.

Swallowing the last spurts down I raise my head to see that familiar combination of happy and relief upon Chris's sweaty face.

Taking a moment to catch his breath with eyes half closed, momentarily Chris posts words between gasps.

"Fucking hell....oh shit....my... head nearly... came off."

I too am having difficulty composing myself, although I've grown to like the taste and texture of cum over the years, the force at which it was just delivered has left me gasping and on the verge of a coughing fit.

My face and neck feel hot and I know I'm just as red faced as my young friend is.

"Have you got your drink?"

My throat feels clogged and sticky. I know Chris usually has a fresh bottle of water in the car.

Passing it to me I take a big drink then begin to grin madly at Chris, building to a giggle, "Oh wow... they saw us."

Chris nods in agreement, then my words seem to catch up with him and as though waking from a trance a worried look emerges on his face.

He hurriedly pushes his still hard and leaking cock back into the boxers while looking straight ahead down the narrow lane.

"Yeah....shit they did...do you think they'll come back?"

Chris sounds genuinely concerned, and while he fastens his trousers back up I have to reassure him.

"No they were just driving past...probably only caught a glimpse...don't worry...bloody hell love...have you been saving that up?"

My sensible words and subsequent distraction seem to work and Chris settles down, beginning to grin himself and then explaining why he's so pleased to see me.

Over the past week he hasn't touched himself, because of what happened between us he's been in a low mood so hasn't felt like doing anything.

Hmm...another whole week of abstinence...all that pent up energy needs an outlet...

So, as Chris still seems a little worried about being seen so close to the lane as we are, I suggest we go for a walk.

There's a bridleway nearby and I know it leads to a nice quiet wooded area with plenty of cover.

I'm not appropriately dressed for outdoor fun, jeans and t shirt, and I am wearing panties and bra but these garments end up proving no obstacle to our time together behind the curtain of foliage.

It feels so good to be once again on the receiving end of all that youthful raw energy, the lad leaves me breathless.

I lose track of how many times, as in our past encounters, one big climax melts into another.

We certainly give the wildlife a show, and by the time Chris has dried up it's full dark.

Making our way back to the car in the dark proves somewhat awkward but we do eventually make it.

Relaxing in my seat on the way back home feeling pleasantly tired and a little worse for wear.

There's a dull ache between my legs, nipples are sore and I have scratches all over from the undergrowth.

My knees have borne the brunt, both sore with one cut and bleeding, I didn't notice the injury at the time my mind being elsewhere.

Despite these minor irritations I feel happy and content, a belly full of cum and a very juicy fanny awaits my hubby's eager attention once home.

And it's as I sit there feeling fulfilled and watching the sprawling lights of town getting closer that I have an idea which brings a wicked grin to my face.

Turning to Chris, telling him how happy he makes me and how glad I am that we're back together again, I then ask him to recall something which I said earlier... we can do anything he wants?

Chris nods, glancing at me, eyes twinkling in the dark.

"Well...I have a little homework for you."

Continuing, I request that when he goes home and in the days which follow before we next meet, he is to think about what turns him on the most, his kinks, fantasies.

And he's not to be ashamed to tell me any of them, I want to know everything.

He is to write these fantasies down on a piece of paper to show me when we meet next time....and I'll try and help him live out some or perhaps all of them.

Although a little surprised at my request for his secrets, Chris compliantly agrees but does make a point of nervously questioning....'all of them?'... a couple of times before we arrive back near my home...arousing my interest.

And as I watch him drive away after our goodnight kiss, I wonder excitedly what guarded desires my young boyfriend will reveal...

**

Tuesday evening.

Arriving at Chris's place after walking from the bus station, it is with mixed emotions that I behold the sight awaiting me.

Toby, Chris's next door neighbour is out in the garden as always, pottering about....I believe it's officially known as.

He greets me with the usual enthusiasm, that little look over his shoulder to make sure wifey is not about, then when he knows she's not...the gentle flirting begins...this mouse likes to play.

Part of me thinks his behaviour is immature and rather pathetic...but the other part is excited.

I adore the attention of older men, especially men like Toby.

I'm reliably informed by Chris that he's been married to Edith for over fifty years, they've spent most of their adult life together.

He's a great grandad with a large flock so....experienced...and at the same time...somehow not.

I suspect that he has probably been faithful to her for all that time. His attempts at flirting are obviously awkward, he's no pro but clearly willing to make a fool of himself if there's the slightest chance.

I'm also aware that given the chance he'd like to find out what it's like to be unfaithful...with me.

And as we chat over the garden fence, his wandering gaze all over me....my mind wanders too...

What is he thinking, imagining, while we talk?

Has he perhaps already masturbated while contemplating scenarios with me?

I picture us in the little wooden shed in their back garden, maybe while Edith is napping or taking a bath.

It would be a quickie, before wifey catches us.

I'm on my knees at first, in front of Toby, he has his trousers and underpants down and I'm sucking his old cock, rolling my tongue around the bell end until he's good and hard and ready for me.

Then I stand up and turn around, Toby's eager, trembling hands grasping, pulling at my skirt...dragging it down...then my panties...

I bend over, arms out, hands bracing against the shed sides.

He enters me, takes me roughly there in his shed...while his wife of fifty years is at home and close by... oblivious.

I wonder, as we round up our little chat, if Toby has wanked himself off imagining a similar scenario, perhaps while in his little shed?

I know that I have touched myself thinking about situations involving Toby.

Recently I had a very nice session in the bath imagining what it would be like with Toby and Chris at the same time, young and old together, best of both worlds.

We say our goodbyes and as I walk away, aroused at the knowledge I'm having an effect on old Toby, I just know his eyes are glued to my ample behind...enjoy the view old timer.

Knocking on Chris's front door, I get that familiar feeling of trespassing.

Although I've met his mum Barbara several times in the past, it seems to me that every time we meet is like the first, a little awkward.

The woman gives me the creeps. Fortunately this evening she is out while late so we have the place to ourselves.

Chris has been a good boy, informing me by telephone yesterday that he has completed his homework and it is ready for me to see, I'm looking forward to finding out some of the young man's secret desires.

Opening the door, Chris greets both me and his neighbour Toby, who is still hanging around in his front garden.

Once inside we say hello properly with a deep sensual kiss.

Even though I completely drained his balls just a couple of days ago I can sense Chris's eagerness....all that simmering energy waiting to be unleashed once more.

Breaking off, he tells me he's missed me then makes a comment about Toby chatting with me, which he'd witnessed from the living room window.

My ears prick up at the detection of a little jealousy, Chris calling Toby for 'annoying' me then going on to describe how his neighbour stared at my bum as I walked away.

"He's seventy six I mean seriously?...dirty old bastard."

He spits with genuine disgust.

Smiling inwardly at my young friends obvious irritation of his elderly neighbour 'sniffing around' his girl, I can't resist stirring things up a little.

"Yeah I know...he always seems to be there...keeps me talking while ogling me...honestly..his eyes were glued to my boobs."

This provocation is not just for my own amusement but also to 'test the water' to see how Chris reacts to another male taking an interest in me.

He knows about my hubby of course, but I've told Chris that John neglects me and doesn't show affection anymore, whereas Toby is clearly interested.

Anyway as I suspected his response is not exactly conducive to threesome material.

Chris was never going to be our Dave number two.

He goes into a little sulky rant about Toby being an old pervert, and needing to keep an eye on him.

Watching Chris's reaction brings my inner grin outwards, I can't help myself.

My now obvious amusement doesn't help things and Chris directs his frustration at me, informing me that...'it's not funny' and I should 'be careful around the old fucker'.

Realising from the curse that Chris is serious, like me he only swears during sex or when very angry, I calm him down with a reassuring smile and soft words explaining that he's got nothing to worry about with Toby and yes I will avoid him.

Continuing, changing the subject, I ask to see his homework...the moment I've been waiting for.

Chris leads me off to his bedroom where I take a seat on the bed while he unlocks the bottom drawer of his computer desk.

Making a light hearted comment about how it's so hot it needs to be under lock and key, Chris informs me that sometimes his mum comes into his room so he didn't want her finding it.

Retrieving a small piece of paper, he looks closely at it first before cautiously handing it over and saying rather sheepishly, "I just jotted a few things down."

Giving him a little cheeky look before inspecting what he's written, Chris has very neat handwriting, the fantasies are numbered from one to four....not a lot but it's a start.

Reading the first one, it simply says 'Pippa and another woman'. Immediately beginning to grin and glancing up at Chris who's looking rather nervous and furtive.

"Well well what a surprise....so you'd like to see me with another woman?"

He nods, blushing noticeably.

"Would you like to just watch or join in?"

Chris shyly tells me in a quiet voice that he'd like to watch at first then join in.

"Yes I bet you would....hmm... sorry love...I'm gunna have to disappoint you on this one...I'm just not attracted to other women...so I can't help you with that."

Reading on, number two on the list grabs my attention and holds it.

Surely there is an intriguing back story to this one.

Chris has written 'headmistress Mrs Taylor'.

On enquiring further, Chris says, "It's weird how you wanted me to do homework and acted like a teacher...it reminded me of someone."

He goes on to relate a true story of a special experience.

Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers