Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If they catch us I'm in trouble, which in itself even amidst this genuine panic...pushes a button within the twisted part of my mind. The element of danger...is suddenly very arousing.

But, I don't have time to dwell on that right now, we must get out of here and fast.

As Chris quickly pulls his clothing back up I take a tissue out my blouse pocket and wipe my upper thighs and leaking fanny, throw the sodden thing down amongst the other litter and then frantically fasten the buttons back up, meanwhile Chris is already out the building and desperately urging me to hurry.

Leaving the last few buttons undone we flee the area, Chris pulling me along by the hand.

I must say, I'm not exactly built for sprinting and rarely even jog, so within a minute I'm gasping and out of breath, another and I have to slow to a fast walking pace, my chest feels like it's on fire.

All the time we're moving down the narrow dirty path Chris is panicking, urging me to run again but I can't. Suffice to say it's a very tense journey back to the little hatchback car.

At one point, near the railway footbridge we hear shouting from way behind, it sounds like the gang have reached where we were and realised we've scarpered...they sound angry...their noises fill me with fear...and something else...lurking in the background.

After what seems like a long time we do make it safely back inside the car, Chris driving us quickly away. For several minutes neither of us speak, I'm still trying to catch my breath and Chris is concentrating on driving. He's a little flustered, red faced and looking anxious.

As I calm down and begin to converse with Chris, my mind is working overtime...wandering to dark places.

We talk about what's happened and how lucky we were that the gang announced their intentions like they did, giving us some warning.

But while I'm talking I'm thinking, imagining scenarios. I don't tell Chris what's occupying my thoughts.

For that would trouble him, as it does me... partly.

Why? Why would I want that?

What is foremost in my mind, arousing my wild nature, is what would have happened to me if the gang had surprised us, or perhaps caught up with us during our escape.

It has been a long standing fantasy of mine to be used by a crowd of men, over and over. But this encounter added a new element...those young guys had one thing on their minds...but if I was reluctant?...what then?...truth is...I would be powerless to stop them.

The thought of it fills me with many emotions, fear, revulsion, panic...excitement, exhilaration, arousal.

I'm split down the middle, the scenarios I'm going over in my imagination are making me ashamed of myself for thinking such things, but also, extremely aroused.

And as I delve further into this dark place, so my arousal increases, to a point where I have to have relief.

Instructing Chris to find a suitable place to pull over as soon as he can, I take advantage of my young boyfriend who is very willing to satisfy my needs.

Is it wrong that while we're doing it my mind is elsewhere, imagining being used by the gang?...yes...and no...I suppose.

Fantasy is such a wonderful but equally twisted place, full of possibilities both right and wrong.

After the high drama of our close shave, the night ends on a high with much discussion between us about what happened, interspersed with vigorous sessions on both rear and my reclined passenger seat.

Afterwards Chris takes me home to my hubby, totally oblivious to the fact that John is eager to learn all what we've been up to that night and happy with the knowledge I've a belly full of my young lovers spunk.

**

Saturday night.

Another week passes slowly by, this too a busy one. But saturday does eventually drag itself reluctantly around. And with an empty house once again, both our boys being out for the night as usual, John off on a weekend wild camp, it's another girls night in for myself and Rita. This time it's going to be special because I have something important to ask my shy friend.

Although I am doubtful as to her response.

All week I've been bombarded with phone calls, texts and emails from a very nervous, excited Chris, my young boyfriend torn apart by the two emotions due to my proposition last week, realising I've made a mistake and should have put the idea to Rita first, but it's too late now.

John too, knows of my plan.

He was initially and understandably envious of Chris, making me feel even more pressure.

Throughout our journey so far, the focus has been on me and sharing me with another man. This was even primarily John's main fantasy, but what can I say...he's a guy so obviously he would like two women to play with.

However, we have to stick to our story. I'd told Rita that John knew nothing of my affair with Chris, and at this stage Rita also knows nothing of our 'colourful' life together as a swinging couple.

I'd even confided in her, to back up the reason for the affair, that he was neglecting me in the bedroom department. So if John couldn't handle one woman, then naturally two would be out of the question.

John is very mature and understood that this idea of mine was mainly aimed at pleasing Rita, and as both her and Chris are very shy and insecure it probably wouldn't be a typical threesome experience anyway but rather a separate room situation, Chris taking it in turns to 'have a go' with each of us one at a time. So, after the initial bit of envy he was ok with it.

So now, there was just my shy friend.

After Rita arrived we made ourselves comfy on the sofa and with drinks in hand began chatting, initially about work etc but then as the booze took hold and inhibitions evaporated I took my friend back to the previous sunday with a detailed account of what myself and Chris had gotten up to.

Rita listened as usual with great interest, asking the occasional question. I noticed while speaking that all the little signs of arousal she subconsciously displays are present.

Crossing her legs, playing with her hair etc.

Not unlike myself really.

By the time I'm finished relating our night of passion, my panties have a damp spot on the gusset and I'm pretty sure Rita's are the same.

Also, she's getting tipsy, so i decide to make my move.

Finishing my wine off and placing the glass down on the coffee table, I turn in the seat so I'm facing her.

"Rita love...you know how you told me that you...well...haven't done anything for a long while...you know?...in that way?"

Giving her a knowing look, she nods while confirming with a, "Yeah." Which has more than a little sarcastic twang to it, I have after all, just been describing how my young boyfriend almost fucked me unconscious the previous weekend...so I deserve it.

But my timing is intentional, I want what could be hers too, to be fresh in her mind.

Continuing, "Well...last weekend while I was with Chris...we...erm...I hope you don't mind but we had this little chat about you."

Rita's mouth falls wide open with a look of total surprise as she quickly makes the connection that I've left so obvious.

Beginning to grin, I can't help it, she instantly reacts, "Oh no!...you haven't?...seriously?...no..no..you haven't?...you wouldn't?"

Wincing while continuing to grin, gazing cheekily at my incredulous friend.

"You...have." both words are overemphasized and said slowly.

By now my infectious grin has spread to Rita, her initial response not containing any anger just total surprise.

Slowly nodding, I go on.

"We were just chatting and the subject drifted on to you...my best friend...and well...he was naturally curious and started asking questions."

By now Rita is beaming, her face a picture of excited curiosity.

However, as I continue relating some of the conversation we had about her she does occasionally become anxious and ask a probing question or two, it's sort of touch and go. But in general, Rita listens to what I have to say with eager interest.

I am more than relieved, I'd been imagining all manner of awful reactions to my idea, including Rita just getting up and leaving, slamming the door on her way out in disgust.

But she's taking the information well and even with good humour, only really becoming concerned that I may have painted her as a sad, old, desperate woman....oh and the part where I showed Chris her photo.

She was a little taken aback that I had done that but soon came around when I told her what Chris's reaction had been, which was very positive.

Unfortunately, my friend has a low opinion of how she looks and is very self conscious.

"He really said that?...he likes me?"

Rita asks, searching my eyes closely for the slightest deception. I formed the opinion a while back that Rita is very perceptive and can easily tell when folk are lying to her.

Seeing no sign of a lie within my response, a grin slowly spreads across her face, "Wow...I don't believe it...I just don't believe it."

Her words are uttered rather than spoken to me, as though in deep thought.

Nudging her leg playfully with my own brings Rita back into the room, "Told you didn't I?...you shouldn't put yourself down...I've seen guys looking at you at work."

At this she snorts and gives a sarcastic chuckle, "Yeah right...in disgust?"

Shaking my head, "There you go again....you can't help it can you!"

I'm very aware of Rita's low self esteem, she is always putting herself down and making sarcastic comments when I happen to mention anything positive about her.

And now, with this news that a handsome young man is finding her attractive and wants to sleep with her... she is struggling with an inner conflict and goes running back to the familiar but cruel comfort of self loathing.

She clearly wants to indulge, but her desire is up against a powerful foe.

It's in the balance and now I must tread carefully, "Look...it's a yes from Chris ok?...but you don't have to decide now...sleep on it if you like and see how you feel in the morning."

My patience pays off and Rita, after a short silent pause for thought begins asking some important questions.

One of which is what about my boys and John?

I tell her that my eldest son Chris has practically moved out and Steve is always at granny's house saturday night's. John will be off on some overnight camp out, so we won't be disturbed.

Once more my friend briefly descends into deep thought but this time I take advantage of her indecision and dangle a carrot.

Much the same as I did with Chris.

"Look...I know your nervous...truth us I am too...and you know what I've told you about Chris...so shy...he's gunna be more scared than we are...but think about it...a young virile guy...to enjoy all to ourselves...just think about that."

Slowly, a grin begins to form on Rita's face and she softens.

"I am thinking about it...oh god I am."

And at that we both burst out laughing. It's a special moment between us that I will always remember.

But our conversation about my proposal doesn't end there it continues long into the night until both of us fall asleep in the living room together.

**

The decision.

On waking I feel the familiar splitting headache that accompanies consciousness regularly on a sunday morning, another hangover...I really should try to not drink so much.

It's raining hard, probably what awoke me, and it's late, well late for me...seven thirty. I'm normally up at five.

Getting up off the floor where I basically past out while watching some forgotten film. Going through the motions of acquiring pain relief and fluids and then carefully considering breakfast...very...very carefully.

Rita awakes shortly after I take the plunge and gingerly fry some bacon, the smell of cooking bacon...most effective alarm clock.

It's funny, I knew from the moment that we made bleary eye contact that morning, I knew then what her decision about my idea would be.

Some folk you just have a special connection with...an understanding.

Eventually sat facing each other at the kitchen table, sipping strong tea and tenderly consuming a bacon sandwich...I asked the question.

Before replying she gives me a sarcastic knowing grin that is confirmation of what I was expecting.

"Pip...you...you are a wild one...I knew from when I first saw you...that's one of the things I admire about you."

She shakes her head slowly, looks down at her bacon sandwich, studying it carefully.

"I wish I had your courage..."

This first part is spoken in a distant, quiet tone. The second part is not.

Looking back up into my eye's and giving me a disturbing but all too familiar look of misplaced confidence, undoubtedly fuelled by self hatred, she continues, "...but I don't...last night...I really enjoyed it...what we discussed...but it's just fantasy...I'm sorry but it was the drink talking...I'm just too nervous...I can't do it."

Rita seems finished and briefly goes quiet, I'm about to reply but she begins speaking again, and what she has to say scares me, "And anyway...if he found out...he'd kill me."

I know that by 'he' Rita means Carl her hubby.

My friend gives me such a sincere look...that I'm left with no doubt that she is telling the truth, it's a chilling glimpse into her world, and something extremely unpleasant I will be privy to in the near future.

I know that questioning her about Carl will be pointless so I don't bother.

There is silence between us for a brief moment and then I quite matter of factly, change the subject to one of a more mundane nature...work the next day.

What else can I do?

And there it ends, an idea never to be realised?...not quite, but that's another story for another time.

My hopes of pleasing my friend are dashed all too easily and so suddenly.

The rest of our morning passes uneventfully, and we never discuss sharing my young boyfriend again.

Later, after Rita has gone home I phone Chris and give him the bad news. He takes it well and admits that he would probably have chickened out anyway...there's no pleasing some folk!

Although I'm sure he could have been persuaded between the pair of us, ultimately it was Rita's decision. Her nerves had gotten the better of her and put an end to any hopes of enjoying a threesome with my young virile boyfriend.

However, that doesn't prevent myself and Chris from finding other ways to satisfy our kinky desires.

Over the coming weeks and months we explore more of our fantasies and push the boundaries of ground already covered.

Next I will briefly go into detail about one of these more memorable adventures.

**

My affair with Chris is to last around four months before things turn sour with the realisation of just how twisted his relationship is with his mum Barbara

But for now, back to our ever more risky adventures.

It was a full month after my 'chat' with Rita in which she had declined an offer that I know would have made her very happy.

Now late september and feeling it, cold wet and windy quite often, dark nights beginning to draw in.

I'd wanted to do something risky that had been occupying my thoughts for a while...sex at work. What attracted me to this scenario was not only great risk but also how difficult it would be, I like a challenge you see.

I think everyone does, that seemingly impossible puzzle to solve...

But after some careful thought and observations while at the store I came up with a plan that could work.

The supermarket where I work has three separate toilet facilities. One for customers, one for staff and another on the first floor which is reserved for office staff and management.

The customer toilets and shop floor staff facilities are both on the ground floor.

Our customer toilets are out of the question, they are dirty and over used.

The management toilets are also a no go, too exclusive, and way up on the first floor.

However the ground floor staff toilets are perfect for my intended clandestine purposes.

They are very clean and rarely used as it's a bit of a faff getting to them, you have to access the staff area by punching a code into a keypad on a security door and then walk quite a way down a long corridor to the rear of the building.

So most shop floor staff don't bother, and use the customer toilets instead.

Through my observations of comings and goings when near the security door I'd noticed that occasionally lorry drivers on some delivery errand, had entered the staff area through this locked door.

Also at this time we were having some building work done at the store so there were some unfamiliar people in and out.

One thing they all did have in common however was an orange high vis bib.

So all Chris had to do was acquire one of these bibs and he would blend in, holding a clip board in one hand was the finishing touch.

On describing my plan Chris was predictably nervous but along with it excitement fizzed and bubbled just beneath the surface.

It was the same with me, yes I'm mainly excited but if caught it would be extremely embarrassing and I'd probably be dismissed...so a lot at stake.

Which is what attracted me, risk is quite the aphrodisiac.

So, one tuesday morning when everything was in place, we proceeded with my plan.

I'd informed Rita of my intentions, her initial reaction was shock, she didn't want me to do it because she said I was the only one she really get on with at the store and didn't want me to get sacked. Also, knowing some of the folk we worked with, I'd never hear the last of it...the whole town would know.

This was probably an exaggeration but it did prick my conscience a little, what if I did get caught and the embarrassing story got back to my son's...

However, the 'what ifs' go with the lifestyle, I'd taken lots of chances before so what did another matter?

I pushed such worries to the back of my mind and as my break approached gave Rita a knowing look before walking over to the big windows near the tills.

My last view of her is Rita gazing worryingly at me while slowly shaking her head...a last minute...no don't do it.

However despite Rita's worries about us getting caught, in previous conversations she had also expressed great excitement, telling me she wished she had the guts to do it.

Rita always manages to make me feel proud of myself.

Strolling over to the window and gazing out across the car park, Chris is parked nearby facing the store, nodding to him is the signal and I see my boy opening his door before I slowly turn away and walk over to the other side of the store.

You know when your going to do something you shouldn't be doing and it feels like everyone knows? And they're all staring at you?

Oh dear...I suddenly felt ten feet tall.

Making my way to the security door, glancing back I see Chris is already in the store and heading for me, wearing his bib and holding the clipboard...good boy. Although at a glance he blends in, on closer inspection of his face he looks very nervous...not so good, but the 'uniform' seems to act like an invisible cloak, the hi vis doing the opposite of its job...nobody paying any attention.

He's still a way off so I punch the code in and enter the staff area ahead of him.

Going down the long corridor I get a shock at the sight of our security guard exiting the men's toilet and making his way towards me...if he bumps into Chris...

Trying to look calm as we approach, reassuring myself, perhaps Chris's disguise will work? There's no reason it shouldn't.

But deep down I feel sick to the stomach with anxiety, I knew there was a lot that could go wrong...but this...this is cruel timing.

As we approach he smiles at me, "Morning love."

Repeating his 'morning' I watch with great relief as he turns to his right and enters a stairwell....heading up to the office...perfect.

And just in time too, a second later I hear the security door opening behind me, glancing back as I near the ladies, it's Chris...that was too close.