Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back around after giving him a cheeky grin I quickly go inside the ladies and check it's empty, this is my main worry and the most obvious thing that could go wrong.

If it's occupied...

But our luck holds and and I open the inner door to an empty room.

As I'm going back out Chris is cautiously drawing level with the ladies doorway, "Quick...inside."

My words hastily whispered.

Practically dragging him inside we quickly get into a cubicle and bolt the door behind us. As expected the place is spotless and smells like it's only just been cleaned. The space we're in is small and cramped and the cubicle has a flimsy, open feel to it with a big gap at the bottom of the dividing 'wall' itself only a thin piece of wood.

We quickly embrace, time is not our friend nor do we wish to become acquainted.

I've been dreaming of this moment for weeks and almost dripping for it all morning...I need him badly.

Breaking off and dropping the toilet seat down so I can sit facing Chris, then, in what would perhaps be a comical moment to witness...I attack his lower clothing with fervent determination...desperately trying to get to the goods inside.

Suddenly and acutely aware of just how much noise a belt buckle and fly zip can make in an empty ladies room!

Getting the trousers undone, my mouth beginning to water as I roughly drag the underpants down...

He's semi hard, a downturned pink banana springs forth....watching closely while wanking him, it begins to straighten up and point at me...I feel him in my hand going rigid...a gasp from above accompanied by gentle thrusting.

Glancing up I see him gazing back down...allowing Chris a glimpse of just how much I've been aching for this...it's all in the eye's...then with a gesture of finger placed across lips...sshhh...

I take his swollen, hot bell end into my mouth....rolling my tongue lazily around it...teasing.

For I know that what I'm doing is just a prelude, literally a taster to get us both ready for the main course.

Savouring the taste and feel of him, not wanting to let go but knowing our time is short...

Giving a vigorous shake of my head and an extra hard suck before withdrawing causes a familiar tremor in his legs and another gasp from above.

Looking up I see his red face and expectant gaze...the time has come.

Going to stand up it's now that I notice I've been absently rubbing my crotch through the work trousers... hand firmly buried between my legs...a dampness evident in my panties.

Getting to my feet we kiss once more, deep and passionate, before I reaffirm the need for quiet with another finger to lip gesture, Chris nodding his understanding and shuffling back a little to give me room.

Turning around to face away from him I undo my own trousers and let them drop to the floor, leaving the panties for Chris to take care of, then quickly get up on my knees atop the toilet and grab hold of the cistern. It's a little uncomfortable, my knees on a hard surface and my face pushed right up against the wall...but I don't care.

My heart is pounding so fast, every nerve ending alive...I'm ready.

I hear him before I feel him, moving into position behind me. Panties are pulled roughly down, hand on my lower back steadying...trying hard to stifle a scream of delight as he plunges it deep within my soft yielding heat...he rests balls deep for a moment...perhaps savouring the sensation...perhaps listening carefully one ear cocked towards the outer door.

But my patience is threadbare, my need too great for time to savour or for caution.

Wiggling my hips from side to side gives him the message and this time I'm unable to quieten a purr of pure satisfaction as Chris slowly begins to fuck me, unfortunately with my face pressed up against the wall the sound seems to vibrate at an uncomfortable volume, but Chris doesn't notice he's too busy building up a steady rhythm.

Oh shit...he's so deep...I can hear how wet I am back there with each sure stroke.

There's no going back now, we are doing it! We are actually fucking in the staff ladies room!...I've gotten so wet day dreaming about this moment for too long...and now...

It's at this point as the utmost excitement floods my mind that we both suddenly freeze...at the sound of the outer door squeaking open.

Remaining perfectly still and desperately trying to control my breathing, all I can do is stay where I am and listen.

Footfalls coming slowly closer, seeming to hesitate near our cubicle...then moving to the empty one next door...so close. I see a shadow of movement in the large gap at the bottom of the dividing wall, their cubicle door closes and a bolt is slid into place with a 'clack' noise.

Kneeling there with Chris still buried to the hilt, my heart pounding in my ears, chest burning with the need to just gulp air, but that would give us away....no...we just have to wait.

My mind is in turmoil, nervous excitement overload...they must be able to hear us...they must know...

But then, a hushed voice from next door, a familiar voice..."Pip"

Rita, oh my god it's Rita! Relief instantly washes over me, but why has she come here now, knowing what we're doing? The tide of incoming relief brings with it both the answer to this question, and a new level of excitement.

Curiosity.

And with curiosity, the desire to 'witness' for herself what her friend is enjoying. The realisation hits me that this is probably the closest we'll ever get to a threesome....my friend wants to listen to us through the flimsy cubicle wall.

Replying, I don't bother to hide my breathless state, I want her to hear the level of arousal within me, "Yeah..it's me..and Chris."

There's a brief pause before I hear Rita's voice again, this time it's spoken in a whisper right up against the wall, "I know."

Although only a whisper, I hear contained within the short reply a fervent tone. Rita sending me a message, she might as well have added 'carry on I want to hear you'. It couldn't be clearer.

There's no further verbal communication between us, I know why she has come and she knows that I know...and that's all we need.

Glancing around at Chris I give him a nod to proceed, he doesn't appear to be worried about my friend being inches away listening to us, in fact the knowledge seems to spur him on with an increased rhythm and more powerful thrusts.

I'm having to really hold on tight to the cistern as my body shakes, he's holding onto me hard and I know he's not going to last much longer.

This knowledge, that I'm about to receive a heavy load, always drives me wild but this time the feeling is magnified by the presence of Rita listening to everything that's happening to me, suddenly it's very important that she knows what's coming.

The outer door and thought of anyone else coming through it are pushed out of my mind, right now all that matters is myself, Chris and Rita.

Gasping, I whisper to my lover...urging him on...the words for Rita's benefit too.

"That's it baby... come on do it"

In the wake of my goading, I fancy I hear Rita just inches away repeating...'go on...go on do it...give her it.'

In conversations afterwards, my friend cannot remember if she said anything at all but she does recall thinking something along those lines, and also admits to being so aroused while listening to us that she absently touched herself, reminding me of my own personal experience a long time ago back at my old home in church view when I used to eavesdrop on Mary and her young lover.

But now, for Chris, faced with the situation at hand, namely the soft warm grip I offer his hardness, and the thought of my best friend listening to us next door...he cannot take anymore.

He loses it just seconds after my goading, pushing forward so hard I'm squashed up against the cubicle wall and held there in a grip so tight it hurts.

At first I think it's too soon for me to join him in climax bliss, but my level of arousal takes me by surprise.

It's a little one but most satisfactory, pinging through my senses so delicately like a light stone skipping across a broad still lake...light and so exquisite.

What tips me is in two parts, first is the inevitable torrent of hot young cum pumping deep inside, the second? Oh, I just have to let Rita know what's happening to me, just before I succum my words whispered once again more for her benefit than my young lover, "Oh god yes!...that's it...that's it baby...I can feel you."

It feels so risqué to utter this for my friend.

After I recover the first thing I'm aware of is the dripping noise soft and subtle, Chris is in the process of withdrawing and I'm leaking onto the toilet seat. Fortunately most of it misses my panties.

I'm still catching my breath when we all get a shock...

The outer door once again squeaks open and footsteps are heard entering, we freeze in forced silence, all ears on our mystery intruder.

They walk a little way in and stop for a brief moment, make a 'tutting' noise before abruptly leaving.

In the midst of afterglow I'm a little confused as to their actions but then it quickly comes to me, there are only three cubicles, one of which is out of order so that leaves this one and Rita's, both occupied.

Rita did us a favour in more ways than one, making sure nobody else could be in there with us but her.

After cleaning up we acknowledge to Rita that we're ready to come out, this is where she comes in handy once again by checking the coast is clear.

On leaving the cubicle with Chris I see my red faced friend holding the outer door open and beckoning us frantically to hurry.

While passing Rita through the door Chris says a quiet 'hi' to our surprise accomplice, she doesn't reply but does nod and manages a shy smile.

However when she sees me Rita reacts with concern at my appearance, urging me to wait a moment before going back out onto the shop floor.

Apparently my face and neck are bright red and I look like I've run a marathon.

I take her advice and we hold back for a moment, chatting in the corridor after I say a quick but meaningful goodbye to Chris.

My friend has nothing but admiration for what I've done and the risk we have taken, freely admitting in hushed tone that it was 'very nice' to listen to.

After a moment to calm down we both make our way back through the security door and thus back to work.

However our little chat about what happened is far from over, we can't leave the subject alone, both at work and later that weekend on our regular saturday night together.

The naughty but nice session in the staff ladies room does prove to be a very memorable experience for not just myself and Chris but also myself and Rita.

Little do we know at that stage in our friendship, just how many more of these 'memorable' experiences we will end up sharing...and how far they will go.

**

Ok, so in this next part of the chapter I will briefly detail several incidents that happened involving Chris's mum Barbara, how they affected my special friendship with Chris and ultimately lead to its demise.

The first such incident happened shortly after my staff toilet episode and seemed to act like a catalyst for the others that followed, after this took place things began to change...for the worse.

It was a midweek 'date' at Chris's place, about nine at night. We were in the bedroom on his bed naked and had just been having a chat after a particularly intense doggy session, making full use of the wardrobe mirror door to observe ourselves in action.

I'd been absently playing with my young boyfriends cock while we talked and could feel and see he was ready for me once more.

This time I opted to get on top of him cowgirl, this, like doggy is one of our favourite 'mirror' positions.

Watching initially in the mirror as I straddled my horsey, then looking away from my reflection to make eye contact with Chris below. I love to watch his reaction closely as he enters me.

Anyway, I was fumbling around with his erection getting into position and ready to take a seat...when I heard...we heard...the creaky floorboard just outside the bedroom door.

This time I saw the expression on his face as I heard it, he too heard the same thing and acknowledged it, glancing suddenly away towards the bedroom door then back at me frowning. The sound loud and clear to us both, a loose floorboard creaking as someone shifted their weight on it.

Raising my eyebrows at Chris I point to the door with an 'I told you so' look and silently gesture for him to go check it out. Dismounting my ride and watching as Chris pulls his jeans on and gingerly opens the bedroom door.

Sitting on the bed and pulling the cover up to conceal my naked body, I watch with a good degree of tension as he slowly exits the room and disappears out of sight going cautiously down the hallway.

For a moment there is nothing, just the empty bedroom doorway and silence...then...

Chris's surprised reaction both vocally and a vibration through the floor as he reacts violently to a sudden encounter, from someone he knows well...his mum Barbara.

"Ooh!" Chris's initial reaction, soon followed by recognition, "Mum!...what are you doing here?"

A second later I hear Barbara making her excuses.

"Oh sorry love...I finished work early and...well...didn't want to disturb you."

Hearing the woman's voice sends a shiver through me. There has been many of these incidents where I've heard something while we were making love in his bedroom, usually subtle quiet noises as though someone creeping about the house but so far Chris has dismissed it.

After the time I was surprised by Barbara's presence in the living room and the subsequent creepy conversation with her, I've suspected Chris's mum of listening in on us whilst we have sex.

And now it appears my suspicions were correct.

While Barbara is making her excuses to an embarrassed Chris, I make a point of letting them both know how I feel about the situation, "I fucking knew it."

My words are spoken purposefully loud so that both can hear me, but are especially aimed at a woman that not only gives me the creeps but now also stirs my anger.

Hearing my outburst there is a brief pause in the interaction between mother and son then I hear Barbara, "Look...I'm sorry I didn't want to cause any trouble...if you want I can go back out..."

At hearing this Chris interrupts his mum, "No no it's alright...it's your home too...it might just be best in future to...you know... erm...let us know your here."

Barbara apologises once more and repeats that she just didn't want to disturb us.

I have to stop myself from saying out loud 'yeah right I bet you fucking didn't' keeping it in my head instead.

Presently he comes back to bed and we have a chat in hushed tones about what's happened.

Chris naturally defending his mum against my accusation of her deliberately eavesdropping.

I'm so angry that I call it a night, I'm just not in the mood anymore. Chris is a little upset but I reassure him that I'm not mad at him but the incident has disturbed me.

After this, things slowly begin to change between us. Chris begins to change.

The next thing I notice of importance is actually quite disturbing with hindsight.

In the aftermath of Barbara's obvious interest with our love life, I asked Chris to always lock the front door and to keep the key turned in the lock, an old but tried and tested trick that had served me well in the past.

At Chris's place there was no back door, so from the rear, apart from his own french windows in the bedroom there was no other way of gaining entry.

However, with Chris's subtle change in character there followed an equally subtle change in behaviour which initially went unnoticed on my part.

During our sessions of lovemaking I began to notice something odd.

Chris would always make an excuse to leave the bedroom for some reason, the loo, checking his car was locked...etc.

Shortly after this new behaviour started, on emerging from the bedroom after our playtime, I noticed that the front door key would be missing from its lock.

I did once question Chris about this but he quickly dismissed it, making out that I had neglected to ask him to secure the door lock that time.

My suspicions were raised and I began to suspect that Chris was perhaps leaving the front door unsecure on purpose so that his mum could gain entry.

But why? The innocent explanation was simply that she lived there too and had a right to enter her own home so Chris was just letting her get in.

But deep down I had developed a suspicion that Chris was involved with his mum's twisted behaviour, and knew full well that she would be sneaking in and listening to us making love.

This thought was particularly creepy and began to influence how I felt about Chris.

John was no help, he found the whole thing both amusing and kinky, until I pointed out how weird it would be if his mum was listening to us do it...that soon wiped the cheeky grin off his face.

The incidents with the disappearing key kept happening but I never heard the creaky floorboard noise again, in my mind of course Barbara, now knowing what had given her away, simply avoided it.

The idea that she could be just there in the hallway covertly listening to us put me off doing much at Chris's place so we tended to go out a lot, car, countryside etc.

But with the weather turning ever more autumnal... we were forced to spend more and more time in his bedroom.

Much to my discomfort.

It was a long while before something else happened, and I'd almost gotten used to being in Chris's bedroom again.

Now late november, it was a sunday night and we were just getting going. This time trying out a requested uniform, I was dressed as a nurse and had just been giving Chris's tackle some 'medicinal' TLC using my mouth and tongue.

Now on all fours with my blue tunic pulled up and over, panties slid down, Chris is naked and behind me also on his hands and knees, face thrust between my bum cheeks enjoying the taste of my anus.

I'm watching him tuck in through the wardrobe mirror door, when suddenly something catches my eye.

As well as our reflection I can see a second mirror above his desk and it's through this mirrors reflection that I notice a figure close up to the french window... watching us.

Instantly jumping out my skin I recoil in shock reflex, "Shit!"

The word distorted somewhat by a simultaneous gasp of fright.

Chris instantly reacts, drawing his head quickly away from my arse and looking around in confused surprise, "What?....what is it?"

Spinning around onto my back before sitting upright on the bed and trying to pull the cover up over me while pointing at the window, "There!....someone there at the window."

I'm covered in goose bumps and my heart is hammering away.

Chris is initially reluctant to investigate but I insist, he seems to take an age to get over by the window, peering through the glass with cupped hands to hide reflections from the lit bedroom....tense seconds pass.

Then he slowly looks around at me, "Are you sure?...I can't see anything."

Nodding I confirm, "Yeah...definitely...they were stood near the window watching us."

He strides over to the light switch and turns it off plunging us into darkness, but now on equal terms with the peeping Tom we can easily see out into the garden...nothing, nobody there.

But I'm sure I saw them, I'm positive.

Putting the light back on, Chris asks more questions and it's only when I begin to describe what I saw that the penny drops.

One obvious fact, the figure was small...like that of a short woman.

Acutely aware of Chris's attitude regarding my suspicions about his mum eavesdropping, added to my personal belief that he is helping her to do it... I decide to keep these thoughts about who I suspect it was to myself.