Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 20

Story Info
Rita, Pip and John too.
7.9k words
4.86
2.3k
4

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
399 Followers

Part 1.

After Ted's painful withdrawal from the scene, I was left feeling very dejected. A truly special guy, it took me a while to get over him.

But, life went on, the daily routine. Mundane 'ordinary' things had to be done, work etc.

Now october, life at home was pretty much the same. We hardly saw Chris anymore, I'd call him up (much to his annoyance) every other day to see how he was doing...my motherly duties.

Steve our youngest son had gone back to college in september. He was spending a lot more time with his girlfriend Natalie, or Nat as she preferred. A nice young lady with a plus size figure and a taste for all things goth.

Very pretty with long dark hair right down her back...I'd noticed John paying her a lot of attention the few times we'd met, some of the things she wore left little to the imagination!

Steve is smitten, I can see that he dotes on her... how quickly they grow up.

Our special friendship with Rita is still in full swing, despite efforts to persuade her however, she continues to chicken out of same room fun.

Initially I put this down to Rita's low self esteem and a deep seated embarrassment regarding her scars, some self inflicted but others caused by cruel controlling hubby Carl.

John had told me that Rita was always covered up during sex. Her body concealed within lingerie and also the bedroom in darkness, light off curtains closed.

So it was natural to assume that her reluctance was due to self consciousness.

However, I was soon to discover that there was another reason.

During the time I was with Ted, Rita had come out of her shell a little more. Initially shy and somewhat embarrassed about what we were doing together. I recall that when it was time for her to go upstairs and prepare for my hubby she would often indicate her readiness by leaning into me on the sofa and whispering in my ear, 'I'm off up now...give me five minutes.'

This delivered rather sheepishly while not looking at John, kind of comical in its way considering what they were going to be doing.

Once alone with my hubby in our bed she was fine, it was just the build up, pre session nerves. But now our friend was different, more relaxed in our presence and showing confidence in herself by flirting with John openly in front of me.

Rita was getting used to her role in our threesome relationship, finding her feet so to speak.

She'd even begun to talk about her fantasies and desires in John's presence, previously only divulging such sensitive information to me privately, and that after a drink or two.

John had already told me what Rita enjoyed doing in the bedroom, her likes and dislikes etc but to hear her discuss these personal things while we sat in our living room all together was very promising.

On the subject of Rita's sexual preferences, kinks etc, amongst other things she enjoys a lot of oral especially receiving. She does enjoy going down on John but unlike myself will not swallow, hating the taste and texture.

She loves attention on her boobs and favourite position, like myself, is missionary.

A fan of dressing up, since beginning to share my husband Rita has built up a nice selection of lingerie and costumes, all kept at our house in my wardrobe well away from Carl's prying eyes. Some are gifts from us but most paid for by Rita herself. She uses our online shopping accounts and gives us the cash, again to avoid arousing Carl's suspicion...the pig regularly checks her finances.

I already knew that she indulged in solo fun, having revealed this information in the past during drink fueled private conversations with me in which we exchanged very personal, naughty secrets.

Rita owns several toys, all hidden away very carefully in her bedroom. One of these is a huge BBC dildo 12" long, which she uses when feeling in an adventurous mood.

Her taste in porn is similar to our own, homemade and amateur stuff complete with shaky camera work and featuring 'ordinary' people.

She particularly enjoys watching interracial material, having a liking for black guys.

Despite for the most part interesting and exciting, there was one thing I learned from our conversations that I found disturbing. Although keen to share her kinks in the bedroom department this piece of information kind of accidentally fell out during an exchange of our dislikes.

I knew from John that Rita enjoyed receiving oral on her bottom, but he'd also told me that she had gently pushed his hand away when my hubby tried to insert a wet finger one time.

Knowing that she was sensitive in this area he'd never tried anything intrusive again.

The reason for her discomfort about anal was made all too clear during a typically frank discourse from Rita regarding the abuse she faced from Carl.

Although not having sex with him for years, for the last few experiences she did have, he forced himself upon her...using that area of her body.

I won't go into detail about what happened to my friend as it's too distressing to recall never mind trying to find the words to describe it.

Disgusting isn't a strong enough word to describe this 'thing' called Carl.

I was already on a mission to free my friend from the bastards control but this new information only added to my determination.

As part of this process myself and John are always trying to find ways to boost our friend's confidence, the ultimate goal being to make her stronger and for her to see that there is more to life than being under that man's control.

One of the goals that we set between us privately for her, was to try and get our friend out and about.

We had been spending every saturday night indoors at our house, Rita being too afraid to take the chance of Carl seeing her with us, however remote...for she was not permitted to have friends.

But as her confidence grew we pushed, very carefully. Always conscious of her troubled state of mind it was a fine line to walk.

Starting slowly with rides out in the car, we carefully progressed to calling at quiet country pubs in villages miles away. Even this was a big step for Rita and she was visibly anxious the first time, making us promise it would just be a swift drink and then straight back to the car.

Although very nervous, once Rita had accomplished several of these 'outings' her confidence flourished and soon we were regularly going out, pubs, restaurants and even the cinema.

And it was on one such outing to the cinema that something spontaneous and exciting happened, something which led to our friend's new found faith in her self allowing for the shedding of inhibitions...

**

Saturday evening.

During that cold wet month of october, later on towards halloween, the cinema that we frequent was showing some classic old horror flicks. Halloween of course, the shining, a nightmare on elm street...etc.

We heard that most folk would be going to this particular saturday night's showing in fancy dress, it being the last one before halloween.

So, as Rita acknowledged she would feel better in disguise anyway, we all decided to go along in costume.

John chose to be Freddie krueger, I eventually decided on Elvira mistress of the dark, and Rita chose a traditional witch costume complete with broom and hat.

Having collected Rita from her pick up point at 6.30, John drove us back to ours and we all got ready.

Although Rita initially voiced her concerns about wearing a skirt, having previously tried it on it was plain to see the long garment easily covered up her scarred legs.

She needn't have worried because underneath she wore stockings and suspenders so they were covered up anyway, but my friend's paranoia about her appearance had brushed this fact to one side.

Once all dressed and made up neither of us were recognisable, which suited Rita's clandestine needs perfectly.

I must say that I was personally pleased with the anonymity also, as my Elvira costume left little to the imagination.

The dress was a bit too tight and I was displaying roughly an acre of cleavage, much to John's delight.

Wearing tights underneath was the best option as the high split in Elvira's trademark black dress meant that a stocking top would be easily visible.

With make up applied and the black bouffant wig on, I was looking quite the part and amazed at how different I appeared, my own sons wouldn't recognise me, not that I'd want them to see me dressed like this!

Once all ready to go we gather in the living room for some group selfie pics, before heading out to the car and setting off into a cold dark night.

The cinema we've chosen is part of a large entertainment complex, with bars and restaurants, arcades, a bowling alley...etc.

It's a big place and very busy tonight. I am feeling somewhat self conscious as we make our way inside.

There are lots of eyes upon me as we forge our way through the crowds towards the cinema foyer. Not only am I being watched but I can now hear comments directed at me filtering through the background chatter and music, some nice...some not so.

Most guys are making appreciative comments, if a little crude, but there are some cruel 'catty' words from the women regarding my size.

All this attention and all these people in close proximity...it's becoming overwhelming and despite my disguise I'm feeling increasingly anxious.

Picking up the pace I lead John by the hand through a slow moving river of people, Rita following closely behind.

Once within the cinema foyer however, my nerves evaporate as I see others in fancy dress. Coming to a stop John leans down into me to make himself heard, a puzzled grin on his face, "You alright?"

He's clearly noticed my anxious behaviour but now as we make eye contact, can see I'm ok once more. Grinning back I briefly avert my gaze to the many different horror characters wandering around the foyer before glancing back at him.

John nods his understanding, we stood out earlier but now blend in.

Feeling much more relaxed we get in line for tonight's film, the omen. It's the original with Gregory peck.

There is a party atmosphere all around us and while waiting in the queue Rita gets chatting to a fellow witch, just small talk about the costume but it's great to see her interacting with others, a big grin on her face.

Once in the theatre and seated John begins a nice long grumble at all the ads and I'm suddenly reminded of another night out at the cinema with another friend of ours...Dave...the first time I made my move and touched him intimately, it seems so long ago even though its not.

Now relaxed and beginning to feel a little naughty, my mind wandering back to those recent lecherous comments...

I realise that as well as making me feel anxious, the crowd has also had an arousing effect. But there's not much chance of anything happening here, for a start I'm sat next to Rita who has John on her right, a stranger dressed as a ghost is on my left...the place packed out.

I will just have to bide my time, perhaps another opportunity for mischief may present itself...I'm certainly in the mood.

After the film, throughout which I constantly find myself daydreaming of playful scenarios, I make a suggestion to visit a nearby bar instead of going straight home, a decision forged from my desire for some risqué adventure tonight.

John is immediately on board, he sees the spark in my eyes and understands, but Rita is initially reluctant.

We quickly change her mind however by reassuring our friend that nobody will recognise her and then sweeten the deal by offering to get her a double southern comfort, her favourite drink.

This does the trick and we are soon making ourselves comfy in an american themed bar. It's loud and busy but we luckily manage to grab a booth just as the couple occupying it are leaving.

The place has a small stage and there is live music playing, a jazz band, they are good and I note that once the drink starts flowing Rita's initial nerves melt away, she's all smiles, chatting easily to both myself and John, enjoying herself.

It's with some degree of satisfaction that I think back to how quiet and shy she used to be, and how anxious, even to spend the night in my company...and compare that with her behaviour now, she's come a long way.

With the booze flowing and in good company, my thoughts settle once again on all things naughty.

Looking around I see a few others in horror costumes, no doubt they were at the same theatre as us.

There are several guys close by leching at both myself and Rita. We are displaying ample amounts of cleavage, Rita's costume has a low cut v neckline with decorative lacing so she has plenty on show.

Occasionally I lean in and talk into her ear, telling her which guys are watching us. It's interesting to observe her response as she scans the room for who I mean, then spotting them gets all bashful, shyly grinning...very endearing.

I see John has noticed the attention too, loving the fact I'm being watched lasciviously. He subtly makes me aware of one of the musicians paying a lot of attention, a handsome older guy playing the guitar.

Keeping my eye on him and waiting for a good opportunity, while he's watching I take a drink then give him a cheeky wink.

He reacts instantly, bursting into a broad grin while appearing to blush. Rita gently elbows me and as I look to her she's giggling, covering her mouth in fake shock at my actions.

Over the next few minutes and to the delight and discomfort of the guitarist I tease him, subtly of course, giving him 'the look' and making sure he knows I'm interested.

It's all in good fun and I'm enjoying different aspects of the brief interaction, the guy is enjoying my attention and the view I'm presenting, leant forward across the table head resting in hands...my boobs fairly popping out the dress...giving him an eyeful.

Rita to my left, who is impressed, excited and embarrassed by my flirtatious behaviour all at the same time.

And John on my right, who is thrilled to see me acting like this openly towards another man. It's been a while since Ted left us and we're both feeling it.

Watching the old guy perform, I notice his gaze keeps briefly averting to John seated next to me... perhaps wondering who my companion is?

Maybe just a friend but...how would he react if he knew that I was sat next to my hubby?

Unfortunately there is little time left to ponder this as the music comes to an abrupt end, the players take a bow amidst clapping and cheering and withdraw backstage.

This brief but special interaction between myself and the old musician has wet my appetite and left me feeling very naughty indeed.

I consider giving John a cheeky grope under the table but with a crowded area like this it's almost impossible to do anything mischievous.

But with the heat between my legs growing and a moist patch forming in my panties, I must do something soon. It appears at that moment the only option is to go back to our house where I will insist on having my hubby first, out of courtesy I always let Rita go before me but tonight my need is too great.

Or at least, that's my initial plan.

We drink up and make our way rather unsteadily back to the car, that is to say myself and Rita, John's driving so he's only had a pint but the pair of us are very merry.

In the short time we were at the bar John has bought us both several rounds, large glasses of red wine and strong liqueurs are a potent combination!

On the way back I sit up front next to John, my choice of up front rather than in the back chatting to Rita, being influenced by my playful mood tonight...and boy am I in the mood.

As soon as we are under way I'm having myself a grope, hand stretched across to my hubby's groin. It's amusing because at first Rita doesn't realise what I'm doing, busy chatting to us from the back in raised voice to make herself heard.

And by the time she does notice, I've got him unzipped and fished out a healthy hard on.

"Oh my god!" The shocked voice from close behind causing me to turn further in my seat, glancing back into the gloom I see my friend's surprised, excited expression briefly illuminated by a passing car.

It appears she's finally become aware of what I'm doing, leaning further forward to take in the full view...peering between seats.

Before I can reply Rita comes out with another excited exclamation, "Bloody hell Pip what ya doing!"

Grinning back at Rita then giggling before my reply, "What does it look like?...he's really hard...here...have a feel."

Inviting her to touch John intimately right in front of me I know is pushing things, even though my friend is much bloder now I've never seen her do that before, but just making the offer is so very arousing and I can't resist.

Initially Rita shakes her head and declines, but I can see that she's excited by what's happening...reluctant yes but I detect a willingness.

When we set out tonight it was not my intention to try and do something together all three of us, but as my arousal grew during the course of our evening so did the desire to see my friend...and my hubby together.

And now I detect that spark for adventure from her too.

Continuing to coax Rita, I know she wants to and make a point of saying so, "Go on...I know you want to."

Rita once again declines but this half heartedly, voicing her fears of being seen, we are after all driving in a car down a public road.

Again I push the issue, "It's alright it's dark nobody will see...go on have a feel."

This time instead of an instant reply Rita is quiet for a brief moment, then she makes a comment about having to take her seat belt off to reach...

Success! I have her, at last I'm going to see my friend interacting with my hubby intimately.

My heart beats faster in anticipation as I hear the click of safety belt and see her moving forward in the seat, right up to us.

A hand appears reaching through the gap between seats and as it does I let go my hubby's stiffy, allowing Rita to take over.

Watching with fascination as her fingers curl around the hot shaft and hand begins gently moving up and down.

A brief sigh from John before a quiet exclamation, "Oh yeah...that feels good." He has been silent until now, mainly due to us seeing how long it took Rita to notice, but now the game is up he shows his appreciation.

Immediately after my hubby's words Rita makes a giggling comment about how stiff he is.

But this is hardly taken on board by myself, I'm several miles away immersed in emotion...staring at her hand working John's cock.

It is simply electrifying to see...

I'm swamped by excitement and fascination, seeing her doing this and hearing my hubby's appreciative moans.

I'm not feeling any jealousy at all, which is something I had worried about. Oh I know we've been sharing him for a while now and initially there was a tiny amount of the green eyed monster. But to actually watch them enjoying each other like this...I can't find strong enough words to describe how aroused it's making me feel.

John has watched me with another man so many times before but now I can feel what he feels as I watch while my friend plays with his swollen cock right before me.

Feeling the excitement reach fever pitch within, the need to experience more quickly becomes unbearable.

I want to see her suck him but in the current circumstances it's impossible, so I suggest something else.

"Rita?...here...why don't you dribble some spit into your hand and rub it in."

Rita takes my advice, withdrawing her hand briefly, bringing it up to her mouth. "Yeah that's it...now carry on...that's it go on...yeah go for it...grip him tighter...oh yeah listen to that!..nice and slick."

A sticky, wet sound emanates from my hubby's lap as Rita's clenched fist moves up and down snuggly enclosing John's hard shaft.

Pippa76
Pippa76
399 Followers