Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another satisfying groan from hubby accompanied by a quiet curse.

Rita is mainly staring at what she's doing but occasionally looks about herself and glances at me, during which we exchange mischievous grins.

We are leaving the busy town area behind now, heading out through villages and countryside on our way home.

With fewer lights and cars passing, the brief illuminated views of John's cock become fewer but what I can see is making my mouth water, he's all swollen and stiff in her hand, the large head glistening...ripe.

Rita is doing a handsome job and I tell her as much, "Thank you." She says giggling at the same time, then adds, "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

Letting go for a brief moment to dribble some more spit then resuming with enthusiastic, faster strokes, earning us another loud groan of delight from my hubby and further uttered expletives.

Watching and listening to Rita wanking John is giving me an appetite so I politely ask to take over, initially using my hand...I do however have other ideas.

Rita's presence so close observing what I'm doing is enhancing the experience dramatically, my arousal levels through the roof, and I find myself needing more.

I know Rita can't reach my hubby with her mouth...but I can and I want her to see.

Letting go of his hard on to unclip my safety belt brings a brief glance from John before he has to look back at the road, quickly lowering myself to his lap in one swift move, "What ya d....aagghhh!" John's question is brought to a swift end, replaced by a gasp as I suck in a mouthful of hot meat.

A second later his surprise is followed by dramatic words from Rita, "Oh my god Pip!"

There's a brief pause before the pair take in my risqué actions in their own way. John panting between expletives as I wrap my tongue around his throbbing bell, Rita giggling excitedly while voicing her astonishment.

I'm aglow with excitement and feeling so very mischievous listening to Rita's comments as she looks on, feeling John's fingers through my hair...beginning to grip and pull tightly. For a brief moment I believe he's about to give me a drink but no...I sense the car slowing down...then hear his agitated tone, "Pip?...Pip?...Pippa!"

Reluctantly withdrawing my head from his lap brings me a view of the problem, we have arrived at a junction and because of my presence across the centre console, John cannot change gear.

I'm unable to see his face properly in the gloom but I can sense from the tone of his voice that he's both excited and concerned about what I've just done, "Bloody hell Pip!...what's got into you?"

Because of my high state of arousal I'd completely forgotten about any safety issues, we are in a moving car after all...talk about distracting the driver! However, my minor indiscretion is immediately forgiven by John as a conveniently timed passing car illuminates my face and shows him the fervent desire written all over it.

As the car passes we begin to move off and I see John shaking his head, a chuckle, then in a commanding voice he says, "Oh you sod!...you are gunna get it when you get home young lady."

My response to this is immediate, "Why wait till we get home?"

During our brief journey and the exciting interaction between us all, my need has grown almost unbearable...

John glances at me once more, asking a question he already knows the answer to, "Really?... your serious!...you erm...wanna find somewhere quiet?"

Silently nodding is accompanied by a suggestion to Rita, to continue playing with my husband's cock.

Rita obliges before asking me what's going on? She has only heard part of the brief exchange with hubby.

John's driving noticeably faster and seems to have a destination in mind, as I reply honestly to Rita she reacts in a typically anxious way, voicing her concern about being seen.

I do note however that she keeps up her teasing handiwork and her protests are half hearted at best.

But it's John who now reassures our friend, describing the place we're headed as perfect for a spot of car fun, being very quiet and secluded.

This knowledge and the fascination with my hubby's stiffy, seems to appease her and we continue on our journey, which is fortunately not far.

As well as my own immediate needs, John later confided that he'd almost spilt the cream on two separate occasions, once when I'd gone down on him and the other as we neared our destination during Rita's hand job.

Suffice to say, by the time we get there both myself and John are more than ready for each other.

I only realise where we are as he brings the car to a stop down a narrow country lane and begins reversing into what used to be another tiny lane but is now blocked off with undergrowth...it's the same spot we used to go with Ted.

Once the car is in position the engine is switched off and we are plunged into darkness. Nothing...for a moment, still and quiet.

I'm aware that Rita has ceased her playing and withdrawn her hand, I'm also sensing her anxiety, not just about what's going to happen but also where we are. She's looking about herself, trying to peer through windows into the darkness beyond.

Presently she makes her concerns known, "I don't like it here...I can't see anything at all...where are we?"

John once again jumps to the rescue, reassuring her that there is nothing out there to see, identifying the place as one we've been many times before and not experienced any problems.

John opens his window and mine...we listen.

Apart from the brief interruption of a distant dog barking and the engine tick as it cools, silence has this place to itself.

I understand Rita's anxiety, to her this is a new experience, a spooky dark lane in the middle of nowhere. But to us seasoned car fun addicts this place is perfect and the silence we're met with speaks volumes, it's a clear indication that we are good to go.

And we don't waste any more time. John turns to me in the gloom and tells me to push my seat right back as far as it will go and recline it. I do as I'm told, amidst excited exclamation from Rita who is in the process of moving over as my seat reclines downward invading the rear area.

The mischievous air of the night builds to a crescendo as John opens his door and begins to get out. Once in position, my top half is in the back of the car while my lower remains in the front.

What happens next happens rapidly, I'm aware of John's driver door closing and the dark shape of him moving around to my passenger side... Rita coming out with more shocked commentary at what she's about to witness...a muffled ripping sound as I tear a large hole in the gusset of my tights with sharp nails and eager fingers...

And then suddenly my door is pulled open, from this position I cannot see my hubby at first but Rita later informs me that he'd walked around to the passenger side with his dick still poking out his trousers, a testament to our confidence in our seclusion.

My first view of John is after he's undone the trousers and taken them down a little way while stood at my door, carefully entering the footwell area, hard on waving prominently as he moves to get into position on top of me, and then I feel his weight pressing down... fumbling fingers pulling my panties to one side.

"Aahhh...oh god yes!" The words that leave me convey the utter relief I'm feeling as John pushes his stiff cock home.

What follows is heated, passionate and rushed. We have both been teased in our own ways. John's is obvious whereas mine has been private and brooding, fueled by my flirting with the musician earlier and the new experience of watching Rita play with my hubby.

John doesn't hold back and I don't want him to, I'm fucked hard...as I need it.

During the few moments we are joined Rita is vocal initially, announcing her disbelief at what's happening amid expletive ridden exclamations, but as I become more vocal she becomes quiet.

In John's haste to get at me the passenger door has not been closed but merely pulled to, with the courtesy light still on I can see my friend occasionally looking down at us from her seat next to me, she looks both nervous and fascinated, her eyes keep flitting from me to the windows checking for anyone passing.

The last thing I see before being overcome by a huge climax is Rita's wide eyed shocked stare...enhancing the experience tenfold.

Afterwards, during my 'shakes' as I come out of it, I'm vaguely aware of the car rocking on its springs as John violently thrusts just before he gives me what I've craved.

And while I'm being filled I can hear Rita's silence, looking up...she stares back at me in awe...a frozen expression conveying all that is consuming her.

Above all fascination but there are other elements evident, excitement yes but this restrained somewhat by embarrassment. Rita, being so private when it comes to sex now suddenly presented with this display is finding the experience very powerful...stunning her to silence.

I lay underneath John panting while he finishes, watching my friend's wide eyed expression, feeling very satisfied and rather proud of our spontaneous display.

Some things are best planned, but the truly great experiences happen on the spur of the moment.

With my lustful desires I've taken both my hubby and my friend by surprise, but have I gone too far and shocked Rita?

Coming out of it both myself and John suddenly realise what a precarious position we are in, with the fog of lust now clear the gravity of the current situation hits home. Laid prone, the car door ajar, interior light on...if anyone were to pass by now...

John raises his head out my neck, and looks about himself before expressing what I too am feeling, "Shit!...oh my god that was...that was...so fuckin intense!"

Beginning to struggle up off of me I feel his thing slide out followed by more fluid, "Bloody hell love...you made a mess!"

Giggling as I say it, glancing at Rita again, I see she has her eyes firmly on our lower halves watching John's dripping cock as he gets up.

What follows is hurried and uncomfortable as we try and get cleaned up and back in our original positions, having sex in a car is always exciting but rather messy and awkward. John grabs a pack of tissues from the glove box and passes me some while he quickly cleans himself, stood partially shielded behind the open passenger door.

Grabbing a large handful of tissue and blotting between my legs, I'm soaked, the tights and back of my dress covered in cum... smell of it heavy in the air.

With our cleaning duties hastily taken care of, my seat returned to its original position and John safely back in the car, we fall into easy conversation, beginning with Rita's repeated disbelief at what we've just done. Although shocked I do thankfully also detect excitement in her tone, and during the course of our conversation she shyly admits to being aroused while watching us...turning me on tremendously.

I so desperately want to see Rita with John but I know she's reluctant about this, acutely aware of her self conscious private approach to sex...I have to tread carefully.

With the subject of our chat revolving around all things naughty there are opportunities to make a suggestion...but I do note that Rita is eager to get off back to our house and every time I'm about to steer us towards the subject of her and John she gets there before me and drops a hint about leaving.

Even though she has just watched us I'm detecting reluctance about me observing them and I'm worried that once back at our house the moment will be lost, I don't want to waste this opportunity and as such am forced to take a risk...with the help of a distant memory.

There's a film, a classic british film I first saw many years ago...Rita, Sue and Bob too. It's about a mature guy having an affair with two young ladies. In the film there is a famous scene where they have sex in Bob's car...a scene not too dissimilar from our own current situation.

Waiting while John has finished describing one of our memorable sessions here with Ted, I begin with, "Ey...do ya remember Rita Sue and Bob too?"

At the films mention there is instant recognition from both John and Rita, my friend bursting into giggles before quoting a line from the film, "Ooh it's like a frozen sausage!" To which we all have a chuckle.

However, my reminiscence is not without its ulterior motive...and I purposefully mention the car scene in which Bob has sex with both girls one after the other, comparing that scene with our current circumstances then popping the question...

Gazing into the back at Rita, "Hey Reet?...John's already had a go with me..."

Glancing briefly at John, I can see he's watching me intently. Looking back at Rita before continuing, "...so that means your next...what do ya say?...just like in the film?"

Rita's reply is immediate and as expected reluctant, "Oh er...I don't know..." She trails off with a self conscious laugh.

However, earlier she was reluctant to touch John's cock...so...

Keeping up the persuasion I reassure her that where we are is very secluded, nobody comes down here, otherwise we wouldn't have risked doing it.

John too joins in, reassuring our friend. In the end she doesn't stand much of a chance against the pair of us.

As Rita begins to relent I can feel the excitement levels rising, not just within myself but John and Rita too.

"Alright...go on then I'll do it..." There's a brief interruption as both myself and John make excited comments, then Rita continues with a requirement.

"...I'll do it...but I don't want that light on...I want to be in the dark...alright?"

Rita's finger points accusingly at the interior light and she has a serious tone to her voice.

We agree to make sure the lights off, John lifting a finger up to it and moving the switch so it won't come on when the door opens, then... there is the matter of courtesy. Myself and Rita's little agreement of always providing our man 'ready to go' needs to be addressed, and I'm ideally positioned next to hubby for that task.

Unzipping him once more and lowering my head into his lap, I soon have him hard as rock in my mouth.

That's the easy part, the tricky bit is that we all must change our positions in the car. Firstly I get out, feeling my nipples harden as a sudden cold gust of wind hits me, looking warily about, it is inky blackness all around.

Some lights from a small village a long way off but nothing else to see, another gust of wind stirs skeletal branches close by causing an eerie creaking noise...suddenly I'm a little scared out here on my own...vulnerable.

But the feeling is soon dispelled by the noise of John and Rita opening their doors, beginning to move positions.

Moving around the outside of the car we all find our new places. I opt for the drivers seat for two reasons, firstly out of consideration for Rita, she will be more relaxed without me in full view watching, and secondly...I plan to have some fun of my own.

With myself and Rita located in our seats and John standing ready at the open passenger door, I help Rita get comfy, showing her how to slide the seat back and recline it.

She's nervous that much is obvious, but I sense eagerness too.

Soon my friend is laid back in position and ready, signifying this by a whispered 'alright' to me.

I indicate for John to get in, and like with myself recently he doesn't waste any time. It actually comes as a surprise how fast the next part happens. John is inside with us and in position on top of Rita with the door closed in a matter of seconds.

As soon as he's on her there's a brief moment of fumbling, my hubby's fingers seeking out Rita's panties and pulling them to one side...then...

"Oh god!" Her exclamation is both gasp and words, quiet but forceful.

Looking down at the sight before me, the pale skin of John's bare arse stands out. My eyes have gotten used to the dark and I can see detail, muscle tone as his bum cheeks clench and relax...clench and relax.

Erotic noises fill the car, Rita's quiet moans becoming louder, grunts from John, a muffled sloppy sound emanates from between them.

I've never experienced such excitement and fascination...it's simply awesome to be so close to them.

For a brief moment I am stunned to both silence and inaction, transfixed.

However, a gasped expletive from Rita soon wakes me up and I begin to explore, initially placing a hand on John's bum.

I can feel his power, raw masculine virility unleashed upon my friend. Adjusting position in my chair moving closer, letting my hand wander downwards between John's legs...

Lower still, further down until I locate what I'm after. John lets out an approving moan as my fingers grope his balls. It's a little difficult at first because of the rhythmic thrusting but I put my nails to good use and gently tease, this earning another louder moan from hubby and a light hearted comment pushed out between heavy breaths, "That's not fair!"

It appears that my hubby is trying to out last Rita and considers my affections cheating...naughty me.

The knowledge that he's attempting to hold on to it only makes me more determined, and I let him know he's at my mercy. With a growing mischievous grin spreading across my face I grasp his nut sack and gently squeeze, digging my nails in a little.

John's corresponding loud gasp and expletive are music to my ears. He speeds up his rhythm noticeably, as though trying to get away from my grasp but I hold on, my hand moving with his thrusts...I've got you now.

Having recently had them emptied he's lasting longer with Rita and I can hear from her ever louder desperate moans that she's almost there. Her cries of pleasure coax my first comment out of me, until this point I've been quietly engrossed in the display.

"Yeah that's it go on John...harder...go on give her it."

I don't notice the faint trembling tone in my words, so transfixed am I.

John hears my plea and obeys, pounding Rita for all he's worth.

My friend's familiar cries of, "Yes...yes...yes...yes..." Over and over, fill my mind as she goes over the edge, John quickly following her into carnal ecstasy.

My hubby pushes forward hard and goes rigid, emitting a loud groan that drowns out Rita's desperate panting. I feel his bum cheeks clench up tight and heavy pulsing through my fingers.

"Oh yes." My quiet awestruck words are uttered absently to myself...so absorbed in the spectacle...but I'm about to be rudely awoken from this erotic trance...

While my husband is unloading in Rita, I'm suddenly distracted by a brief flash of light against the drivers steam fogged window.

Startled, turning to look...another flash...then darkness, "Hey...hey wait...something..." Trailing off I wipe the window with my hand and peer out but see nothing. In the time this takes John has acknowledged that something is wrong, although perhaps not understanding the cause he knows by the tone of my voice.

"What...what's wrong?...Pip?" His words blurted out through rapid breaths.

There, it happens again, a flash of light against the window, and now I can see what it is. There is someone out in the adjacent field with a torch, their light hitting the hedge we are parked next to.

"John!...John we have to go...now!...there's somebody out there!"

Upon hearing these words both John and Rita react instantly and panic ensues. Amid foul language and frantic movements the pair of lovers separate, not exactly with finesse.

John directs me to jump out and get in back while he quickly gets out the car and pulls his trousers back up before running around to the drivers side. While he's doing this Rita's panicked cursing can be heard as she quickly covers up.

Once I'm in the back with door closed there's a brief pause before John gets in, I can see him through my window hunched over peering through the hedge.