Chronicles of Being a House Slave Day 01

Story Info
The story of a young stripper who applied for kinky job.
1.7k words
3.99
36.3k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1: The preparation

***

It was Holly's first day at work as a house slave. After being sexually humiliated during the her interview with Mr Jones yesterday, Holly wasn't looking forward to her week long job at all, nevertheless she needed the money and the pay was attractive.

She had been given a room in the massive office tower where she had her interview yesterday and was told that it was to be her room for the coming week. Though it wasn't a bad room, it had come at the cost of her own privacy. She had been explicitly told that her boss and a few of the higher up employees were given keys to her rooms and can access her room anytime they want, although they won't touch her in her room without her consent. She had also realized the extent of their power over her yesterday night when she realized that her shower is constantly monitored and all recorded footage of her will be their property throughout her stay, including nude footages of her taking her bath.

Holly groaned as her alarm rang a second time, notifying her to wake up and be ready. She had been given only a long T-shirt that doubled as a dress to go to sleep the previous night as all her personal belongings were not allowed and underwear was strictly forbidden as she was told yesterday. Rousing herself from bed, she saw that a package had already been delivered into her room while she was asleep together with a note. Still feeling a little groggy, she picked it up and read it, her heat beating with excitement and dread with each line she read. The note says:

Welcome to your first day of work.

This is your first assignment of the day. Please set up the camera found in this box and record a video of yourself masturbating to an orgasm. You are to masturbate while sitting down with your legs spread. You will also have to ensure that your face and breasts are both fully visible in the video. As it is your first day, you are given a choice of masturbating with your fingers or with the dildo given to you. After you have completed the task, you may wash up and get dressed into the lingerie also provided in the box. You are expected to be ready by 9 am for further instructions. A failure to do so will result in additional assignments and punishments.

Holly take a look at the time and realized that she had a little over 30 minutes left to get ready. Hating herself for accepting this job, Holly look inside the box and immediately know that she wasn't going to use the dildo. It was at least an inch longer than what she had at home and definitely thicker. Leaving the dildo and lingerie inside the box, she took out the video recorder and started figuring out how to record herself. It didn't take long for Holly to figure it out and once she had it working, Holly set the camera against a corner in her room and sat down on the floor against her bed. Since she was only given a shirt to wear to bed, it didn't take too much for her to bare her pussy. She bunched her shirt around her waist and spread her legs wide open, giving the camera a bird-eye's view of her neatly trimmed pubic hair and her parted pussy lips. Realizing that her breasts were not exposed as she was instructed to do, Holly cursed and undressed herself, baring her perky breasts obscenely at the camera. Though she was no stranger to sex and utilizing her body, Holly still felt humiliated masturbating in front of the camera. Stripping for money was one thing as she was normally the one in charge but this time, she felt like she was selling her privacy away by sharing her intimate moments with a total stranger with no power over it.

Holly started masturbating by rubbing her pussy with her fingers but after 10 minutes, her pussy was still dry and Holly started feeling frustrated. Although it makes no difference since she eventually have to orgasm on screen, she wasn't going to give them extra screen time of herself trying to get herself wet. Holly knew that she was not getting wet partially due to her self consciousness of being recorded. In addition, she usually masturbated with her legs closed tightly together and having to stroke her pussy wide open was a totally new sensation to her. When another 5 minutes have passed and she still wasn't feeling aroused, Holly resorted to the one thing she had been trying to avoid. Licking her fingers to help lubricate her pussy, she closed her eyes and imagined that she was in her own bedroom masturbating as she stroke her clit and pinch her nipple slightly with her other hand. An image of a porn star masturbating popped into her mind as she realized she was doing the exact same thing. Though it was humiliating, the image of her performing like a slut brought a wave of excitement over her as she quicken her pace of stroking her pussy. After several minutes, she felt the familiar tingling sensation of an approaching orgasm. Lost in her self-pleasure, she subconsciously let out a soft moan as she came and squeezed her legs tightly together, letting the waves of pleasure crash over her.

Once the last few seconds of pleasure has left her, humiliation rolled over her again as Holly realized what she just did. Opening her eyes, she saw that the camera was still recording her. Still shaking slightly from her orgasm, Holly examined her pussy and saw that it was slightly wet and pink from her juices. Nevertheless, she was glad that she hadn't squirted and make a big mess on the floor. Though she had signed up for the job of a sex slave for the week, she wasn't ready to considered such a whore by squirting in front of the camera. Standing up, Holly quickly turned off the camera as she couldn't bring herself to watch it.

Checking the time once more, she saw that she only had 10 minutes left. She quickly went into the bathroom to freshen herself up and clean up her private parts. Although she was a sex slave for the day, she wasn't going to present herself in such an embarrassing state. After making sure that her pussy was nicely cleaned up and dry, she quickly apply some makeup and went back into the room to get dressed into the lingerie that was given to her in the box. Holding it up, Holly saw that it was one the most revealing lingerie that she had ever worn in her life. The top lingerie was a lacey half-cup bra that barely contains her breasts. After putting it on, she saw that the top half of her nipples were on the verge of popping out and whatever part of her breasts covered by the bra left little to the imagination as the lace was see-through. The bottom piece of her lingerie was also similarly revealing. It was a g-string which left her butt cheeks totally exposed and the little patch of cloth covering her pussy was also made of lace, hiding nothing from view. With less than 5 minutes left, Holly quickly tidied up her hair before sitting on the edge of her bed to wait for further instructions as she was told.

At 9 am sharp, her bedroom door opened and a tall, blonde woman walked in. Holly was stared in surprise as she was expecting her boss to come in and fuck her. Instead, the woman that walked in was dressed in an even skimpier fashion. She was wearing a bra with holes cut out for her nipples and latched onto her nipples are a pair of clamps with a chain linking them together. Her panties was of the more conservative type which covers up her whole bottom except that crotch was missing, exposing her shaved pussy lips and a tiny tuft of blonde pubic hair.

Holly was just about to stand up when the woman spoke, "I did not tell you to stand up yet. Sit down and spread your legs."

Holly sat back down and spread her legs uncertainly.

"Alright slut, I'm the senior slave here. It is my responsibility to ensure that you learn your rules here during your first day. In the absence of Mr Jones, you answer to me and you address me as Mistress. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress", Holly replied, feeling a little intimidated.

"Now, did you do as you are told and have an orgasm?"

"Yes, it's in the camera"

The woman reach forward and yanked her bra down, causing both her nipples to pop out and without any explanations, she grab both of Holly's nipples and pinch them hard.

"Have you already forgot my first instruction. You address me as Mistress."

"Yes, I'm sorry. It's in the camera, Mistress." Holly yelp in pain as the woman finally let go of her nipples.

"Show me your pussy."

Holly hesitated for a bit before pushing the thin fabric covering her sex aside, her cheeks burning with embarrassment as she show her private parts to another woman for the first time in her life in such a humiliating fashion.

Holly flinched as the woman bend down and started stroking her pussy lips.

"Now, now, keep those legs spread. Your second rule of the day is that your pussy and tits are now Mr Jones's property and you shall always have them ready to be fondled and play with. If at any time you try covering up, you will be punished again, do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress", Holly replied timidly.

"That's more like it. Remember you are now a slut and you should enjoy having your pussy ogled and played with anyway. Am I right?" the woman said as she expertly parted Holly's pussy lips and slip her middle finger inside Holly's pussy without warning her.

It took Holly all of her effort to refrain herself from snapping her legs close to such an intimate intrusion. Nevertheless, she gasped in surprise and only manage to utter her reply.

"Good. Now remember, your job here is to pleasure the guest. Your pussy will be used to pleasure them but you should also learn to pleasure others with your tongue but I'll leave that lesson for tomorrow. Now, let's go meet Mr Jones for your second task."