Mistress K Letters 01: Sex Swing

Story Info
Bound male slave is edged and used by cruel Mistress.
912 words
4.09
24.5k
16

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
335 Followers

Slave

I see you have decided to obey my instructions and are kneeling respectfully in the playroom exposed and vulnerable. A wise choice, as tonight I am not feeling merciful and I warn you not to test my patience. Are you feeling scared? You should be.

You may raise your eyes to me, slave. Ah yes, I see you like my skintight red pvc minidress, red lacy stockings and black 6 inch heels. Even if you weren't kneeling at my feet I'd still be towering over you, as it should be. Yes, I know you want to worship my shapely legs and perfect feet, but you know that you have a long way to go to earn it first, don't you?

Today I will use you for my pleasure. Whether or not I allow you to cum depends on how well you fulfil your role. However, I know that my satisfaction is your greatest pleasure so, even when I am being cruel, you wouldn't have it any other way, would you?

How long has it been since I last allowed you to cum? 18 days? Oh my, your poor balls must be aching and swollen by now. And have you been edging for me every night? Eight times before bed and three every morning? Don't you dare cum without permission!

Now, strip off your jeans. Good, I see you are not wearing anything underneath to offer support to your heavy, swollen balls. I want them to drag and rub against the rough denim so you are aware of how long you have been denied and how much that pleases me.

I grow weary of my toys and have decided to honour you with the task of bringing me the many orgasms I am owed. Remove my panties. No, hands behind your back, you may not use your worthless hands to touch my perfect body; use your mouth.

Now, oil your cock for me. I want to see it gleaming. More, stroke it faster. No, you may not cum and if you ask again you will be punished.

Enough. Lie back in my sex swing and grip the straps. Do I need to bind you? No, you are a good pet aren't you and you want to please your mistress. There, so pretty, oiled for my pleasure. I can see your cock pulsing with need, just how I like it. Can you see how wet and swollen my beautiful pussy is at the sight? I know how much you yearn to taste it but you know you are not worthy. However, you've pleased me with your submission and so I will reward you by draping my hot, moist panties across your nose and mouth so you can breathe in my sweet musk as you pleasure me. Do not let them drop or you will be punished! Remember last time when I made you wear them under your work clothes for a week. Even when you had to get changed in the locker room in front of your football team?

Now, my breasts feel confined in this dress so I am just going to slip them free. Ahh, that's better. They are so round and full, milky white skin and pert shell-pink nipples that are oh, so sensitive. You'd love the chance to touch them, lick them, play with them, but you won't, will you? You'll keep your hands on the straps as I ordered.

Now, lie still while I straddle you. Yes, you can feel my hot, slippery wet pussy sliding along your quivering cock. Do you like my silky, neatly-trimmed curls? How they tickle your glistening shaft. And now it really is glistening, isn't it? Not just with the oil, but also with my love honey that is now coating it.

Now, as I lean forward to increase the pressure on my clit, you may suck on on my cherry nipples. Gently, now harder. Uh, uh. Greedy sub! When I pull away, you do NOT lift your head to follow! What happens to subs that don't follow the rules? They get punished. Do you feel my long, glossy black nails digging into your swollen balls. Does that hurt? But you'll take the pain because it makes me even more excited. I love that I have a soft handful that I can grip on to.

And as I rub myself quicker and more vigorously along your slippery shaft you know that if you just tilted your hips a fraction, you could plunge right into my hungry pussy, but you know that this is not acceptable. A slave cannot make love to a Godess. How absurd!

I love looking at your face, straining to hold back your orgasm like a good pet. The way you can't take your eyes off my swinging breasts, now gleaming with a light layer of sweat. And as I come again and again, you obediently hold yourself on the edge and keep your hands where they must stay.

I am pleased, my pet. You have served me well. And as your reward I will let you stroke yourself over my shiny spiked heels. Kneel before me and keep looking into my eyes as you worship me. Hold it back, not yet, not yet... Now come for me, slave.

Oh, you really needed that, didn't you? What a mess. Now you know what you need to do. Clean my beautiful shoes. With your tongue.

Until next time, slave.

Mistress K

Sexykit
Sexykit
335 Followers