Chronicles of Being a House Slave Day 04

Story Info
Holly's first day as a hired sex slave continues.
5k words
3.92
20.1k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly's first day at work as a voluntary sex slave had been far from uneventful. It was barely past lunchtime, and she already had been forced to masturbate several times, suck her boss's dick, had her pussy licked, and had multiple orgasms denied. As she finishes cleaning herself up in the shower, she can't help but wonder what other tortures await her. Earlier, she had been told by the head slave, Diane, that they were to meet back in the hallway at 3 p.m. to continue their training.

As she dries her body with a towel, she realized that she didn't have any clothing to put on. She was given only a pair of skimpy underwear in the morning, and even that tiny piece of fabric was stripped off her before lunch. After drying her hair, she glanced at the mirror once more to make sure that she was at least presentable. Her nipples were hard from coming out from the shower. And as she had expected, her pussy was still pink from when she got spanked during lunch, but otherwise, it wasn't as swollen or wet anymore.

Opening her room door hesitantly, Holly peeked out and saw that one of the blonde girls named Lexi was already standing outside, but the hallway was otherwise empty. Lexi gave her a shy smile as Holly stood beside her. While most of the girls had had their nipple clamps removed, Lexi still had her clamps on nipples that were each connected to labia, keeping her pussy exposed. That was a consequence of Lexi cumming without permission earlier during lunch, and Diane had imposed that as a punishment.

Holly tried to be polite, but she can't help but stare at the girl's exposed pussy as she imagines what it must have felt like having clamps spreading open her most intimate parts. Lexi caught her just as Holly was averting her eyes.

"Don't worry. You can stare. It's best for me and you both if you get comfortable with seeing this."

"Okay, sorry. I'm just not used to such an obvious display of obscenity. Does it hurt?"

"This? No, but my clit does get more sensitive, and that's not fun when I need to cum so often."

"Are the punishments always so, you know, sexually-oriented?"

"I'm not sure, I've just been here two days, but so far it does seem like it. After all, they did hire us to be sex slaves. My name is Lexi, by the way."

Holly shook Lexi's outstretched hand and introduced herself. "I'm Holly."

She was just about to ask Lexi if she knew what was their next agenda when Tara and the other blonde girl whose name Holly didn't know yet came out from their rooms, both equally naked. Holly stood awkwardly with Lexi, trying her best to avert her eyes from all their naked bodies. After a while, Diane appeared in the hallway again. She had changed out of her initial outfit and was now wearing a corset that left her breasts exposed with a zipper opening at her crotch. Her nipple clamps were gone, and Holly noticed that she had also left the zipper open.

"Alright sluts, come with me.", Diane commanded.

Diane turned and led them to an elevator off the corridor and press the button for the 5th floor. Holly noticed that there were ten floors in the building and wondered what other sexual activities the different levels contain.

The elevator stopped, and the doors open into a vast room that took up the entire floor space. As Holly observed the room before her, her heart started racing. It seemed like this floor was designed to be some sort of recording studio. Video recorders on tripod stands lay at every corner, but it was the other equipment and decorations in the room that got her nervous. The room had a huge glass window on one side overlooking the busy main street below, while the other three walls were covered with red bricks. Various pictures of naked girls in different states of bondage were hung on the walls, with one particular image catching her attention immediately. It was a framed picture of Diane, standing naked with a dildo impaled in her, her hands tied up above her, her nipples clamped, with the chain held in her mouth. Strewn across the floor were various bondage devices. Holly recognized some of them, such as an X-cross, a pillory, and a dildo erected on a stand.

After telling them to stand in a line facing the window, Diane stood in front of the girls and spoke, "Alright, this next session is going to last for 2 hours, then you will get an hour break before we meet for dinner with the Master again. First, we are going to take a few of your nudes. All new slaves go through this process. Your nude pictures will be used to introduce you to our guest and also used in both our Hall of Fame and Hall of Shame. I will explain what that is later in your training. We also reserve the full rights to use your nudes anytime and anywhere we want, on the condition that it stays within this building. That will take up the first hour of our agenda. In the second part of the agenda, you will be partnering up to learn how to sexually please your partners in preparation for a party tomorrow. Each of you will get half an hour to make your assigned partner orgasm twice, once using your fingers and another using your tongue. Any questions?"

Holly's cheeks reddened at the thought that she is expected to orgasm two more times, and worse, make another girl cum. When no one spoke, Diane waved Holly over to a high wooden table.

"Alright, let's start with you first, newbie. Get on the table, spread your legs wide open, squat down, and put your hands behind your head. I want to see everything, pussy, tits, and that pretty face."

As Holly got in the position, Diane took a camera on a tripod nearby, focused on her, and took her first nude picture. Holly barely had time to react as the camera went off, making her reality of being a sex slave-for-hire seemed very real suddenly.

"Reach down and spread your pussy lips. I want a nice shot of that pussy."

Holly reached down and parted her pussy lips with her fingers, feeling incredibly embarrassed now that she wasn't actually getting any physical pleasure to mask the humiliation.

"Perfect." Diane grinned as the camera flashed.

"Now, time to get a little naughty. Sit down, but keep your legs wide open. I want you to stick your middle finger in your cunt and pinch your nipple with your other hand."

Holly hesitated a little, suddenly feeling very self-conscious.

"Come on, don't be shy. We have all seen you cum, let's just get on with it so we can move on to the fun part before I start handing out punishments again."

Feeling a little scared of getting punished again, Holly quickly pushed her finger inside her pussy as she gently giver herself a pinch on the nipple.

"Alright, let's get two more shots. Turn around and get on all fours. I want a shot of your pussy and ass with your tits dangling down in between."

Holly heard the camera went off a couple more times as obediently followed Diane's instructions. After checking the pictures on the camera to make sure they looked fine,

Diane walked up to her and handed Holly a dildo.

"Let's do one more creative shot. I'll leave it up to you if you want that in your ass, mouth or pussy."

Holly stared at the dildo.

"That is definitely not that going into my butt," Holly thought.

And though it looks clean, she wasn't about to put that in her mouth either, knowing that it could have gone into some other girl's ass, which left her with her pussy. Trying not to look too clumsy, Holly lay down on her back, spread her legs for the camera once more as she slowly slides the dildo deep into her pussy and left it there. She heard the camera went off one more time before Diane spoke again.

"Okay, you're done. Get off the table and leave that dildo in your pussy. I like it there. Next up, blondie's turn." Diane indicated at Tara.

Holly awkwardly got off the table as she struggles to keep the dildo in her pussy. Although it wasn't too small, the dildo wasn't large enough to stay in her pussy without any support either. Feeling hesitant to use her hands, Holly discreetly held the dildo in place as she tried to squeeze her pussy together tightly.

Holly stood by the side and watched as Diane instructed Tara to pose in a variety of similar sexually obscene positions before giving her a small rod with a vibrating tip. Like Holly, Diane told Tara to use the sex toy on herself as Diane took close-up photos of the vibrator on Tara's clit. After taking a couple of pictures, she told Tara to stand by Holly and keep the vibrator on her nipples. By now, Holly started to see a trend in Diane's photoshoots. Sure enough, the other brunette girl whose name Holly still didn't know was told to get on to the table and expose herself. Once again, the girl went through a similar treatment of getting her nudes taken as she posed in a variety of positions and was finally given an electric wand. The girl stared in surprise as Diane told her to shock herself on the nipples and her pussy.

"Come on, Melissa, I don't have all day. You either do it now, or I can come over and shove that whole wand into your pussy. I can assure you that won't be as fun as just shocking your nipples." Diane threatened.

"Please, can I just do it on my nipples?", Mellisa pleaded.

"Sure, we can do just your nipples. Perhaps you can also explain to Master later as to why you disobeyed my orders and did not do it on your pussy. You know how much he loves seeing your clit shocked."

That was enough of a threat as Melisa quickly touched the tip of the wand to her nipple and shocked herself. Switching the wand to her other hand, Mellisa held her other breast up and shocked the other nipple too. However, when it was time to shock her pussy, she hesitated again. Sighing in exasperation, Diane walked up to Melisa, spread her pussy lips apart, and roughly rubbed Mellisa's clit until it protruded, fully aroused.

"You have 5 seconds before I stick that electric wand into your cunt."

Melissa closed her eyes tightly as she inched the electric wand slowly toward her pussy. Bracing herself, she pressed the button on the wand and lightly tapped it on her clit. She cried out in pain the moment the tip of it touch her pussy as she reflexively closed her legs tightly.

"Good warm-up, but we can't have your pretty eyes closed and your pussy hidden, can we? Do it again, and this time, keep your eyes open and your legs apart. I need a picture of that wand on your pussy."

Holly could see Mellissa's hand shaking as she forced her legs wide open for the camera to show Diane her wet pussy as she pressed the tip of the electric wand on to her pussy once more. Taking a deep breath, she zapped herself. Mellisa yelped in pain again, though she managed to keep her legs wide open for Diane to catch the whole scene.

"Good slut. Since you behaved well, you don't have to tease yourself any further. Go stand beside the other two sluts", Diane gestured at both Holly, who still had the dildo up her pussy and Tara, who was still vibrating her nipples.

Diane turned to Lexi, the only girl left, and walked up to her. Lexi flinched slightly as Diane reached out to stroke Lexi's clit, which was still exposed by two clamps that were connected to her nipples.

"Alright, honey, your turn. Unfortunately, you don't get any new toys. Your clamps are your toys. Get on to the table, and let's get some of your nudes."

Diane stood behind the camera again and started taking pictures of Lexi as she instructed Lexi to stand in different positions.

After a couple of different poses, Diane said, "Just two more for today. I want you to take the clamps off your nipples and tug them upwards to spread your pussy. I want a full view of that cunt."

Lexi obeyed without hesitating. As Lexi took the clamps off her nipples, Holly could see her nipples stiffen up visibly as Lexi tried to stifle her gasp of pain. Holding one clamp in each of her hands, Lexi tugged them higher, spreading her pussy lips further apart to show Diane her pussy.

"Perfect, now let's put them back on your nipples, and I want you to move those two clamps from your labia onto your clit. Can you do it?"

"Yes, mistress," Lexi answered as she gingerly put the clamps back onto her nipples. Reaching down to her pussy, she carefully removed each clamp from her pussy lips and slowly put them onto her clit. Holly could almost feel Lexi's pain as she watches Lexi release the clamps onto her sensitive clit.

"Very good," Diane took a few more shots of Lexi before finally taking the camera off the tripod stand.

"That should be enough to give our guests a good preview of their entertainment tomorrow. Finally, let's get on the fun part. As I said earlier, you are expected to perform for a house party that is being hosted tomorrow, and you are expected to be skilled at pleasuring each other sexually. So, we are going to have a game to practice that now."

Diane pointed at Holly and Tara. "Newbie, you team up with blondie."

"And you two sluts stick together," Diane indicated to Lexi and Melissa.

"Now, you will each draw a card from my hand. On the card, you will find the position in which your partner will masturbate you. You will each have half an hour to make your partners orgasm twice, with each orgasm within a 15-minute block. To prepare you for the party tomorrow, the Master has requested that you first learn to masturbate your partner using your fingers. In the second round, you will learn to lick your partner's pussy and get used to tasting pussy juice. The goal of this exercise is to familiarize yourself with your partner's body so that you can make them cum within 15 minutes, as you are expected to do so tomorrow. As an incentive, you will be scored based on how fast you can make your partners cum. The winner and runner up will get to cum once in front of the Master tonight during dinner. The other two losers will each get caned on your pussy and flogged on the tits. Any questions?"

When none of the girls spoke, Diane took a deck of cards from a table by the wall, shuffled the cards faced down, and presented it to Holly first.

"Pick one."

Her heart racing slightly, Holly took the top card and flipped it over. On the card, there was a picture of a naked woman squatting with her hands placed behind her head, her nipples hard, and her pussy clearly wet and aroused. Next to her, Tara took another card, and she saw that Tara's card had a picture of another naked woman on all fours, in the famous doggy style position.

Once Lexi and Mellisa had both drawn their cards, Diane spoke.

"Alright, now decide amongst yourselves who wants to go first and get into position. You may remove all your toys and place them on the floor. That includes the clamps on your cunt, slut," Diane motioned at Lexi.

Holly turns to Tara, feeling slightly awkward. "Ermm, how do we want to do this?"

Tara shrugged, "I don't really care. You can go first if you want. What position do you have?"

"Some kind of squat, I guess. Listen, I know that she is pitting us against one another, but since there can be two winners, I figure we can work together and avoid those punishments. I feel bad saying this, but I don't really feel like having my pussy flogged during dinner at all, and I would much rather have an orgasm during dinner than have her hitting my pussy again. So, let's try to work together."

Tara nodded, "Agreed, what do you want me to do?"

"Well, I am more of a clit person than a penetration person. So make sure you rub my clit as well when you're fingering me or whatever. I'll cum faster that way. What about you?" Holly ask.

"I guess I am kind of a clit person as well. Well, actually, I get more aroused by foreplay, with some massage and nipple play, but I guess you focus on my clit as well, and I will try my best to cum fast too." Lexi replied.

At that moment, she heard a whoosh and a split second later, she felt a stinging pain on her butt as Diane whipped her butt with a flogger.

"I said, get into positions, slut. Not gossip about your slutty cunts."

Suppressing her pain and anger, Holly quickly squatted down and placed her hands behind her head like the picture her card. Beside them, she saw Mellisa lying on a yoga mat, bending her knees to her chest before spreading her thighs wide open in a missionary position.

As Tara and Lexi got into positions to finger their partners, with Tara kneeling down in front of Holly to reach her pussy and Lexi sitting cross-legged in front of Mellisa, Diane brought two cameras on tripod stands and lowered them down until they were level with the girls.

Holly felt her humiliation flaming up again as she realized this exercise was to be recorded again.

"Now, ladies, I want you to keep your legs wide open, even when you are about to cum. And it is in your interest to announce that you're cumming when you do. Otherwise, it won't count. Alright, you 15 minutes begins now!"

Diane stood back and watched in pleasure as the girls started fingering their partners. She had personally undergone the same training a year ago, though she risen through the ranks of slaves and nowadays enjoy training new slaves and watching them squirm as she makes them perform such explicit acts.

Keeping her head high, Holly stares straight into the camera as she spreads her legs apart and allows Tara to finger her. Since she was the first one to have her pussy toyed with earlier, her arousal had more or less ebbed off. It took Holly all the effort she could muster to keep her legs open submissively and not reflexively close her legs as she watched her pussy get touched by another woman.

Taking Holly's advice, Tara started by stroking her opening a few times before gently sliding in her middle finger and keeping her thumb on Holly's clit to rub it. Although Holly was expecting it, she still felt violated as Tara's dry finger entered her.

Holly tried focusing on Tara's naked body and imagined herself enjoying the sensation. Under normal circumstances, Holly knew she would be wet and moaning in pleasure. However, each time she started to feel a little excited, she was reminded of the camera and everyone that will be watching her, and she felt utterly humiliated again. Unaware of her demise, Tara started fingering her more aggressively even though her pussy was barely wet. Feeling uncomfortable, Holly tried to move so that Tara's finger brushes against her clit as her fingers penetrate Holly's pussy. It took Holly a while before she finally felt the familiar sensations of her G-spot getting stimulated, and Holly felt herself getting wet again. Feeling encouraged, Tara excitedly rub Holly's clit faster with her thumb while fingering her at the same angle.

Just as Holly started to feel a little relaxed and confident that she perhaps had a chance to win this, she heard Melisa groaning in pleasure next to her as Lexi fiddled with her clit. A moment later, Melisa screamed in pure pleasure as Lexi brought her to her orgasm and spread her pussy lips apart, allowing a visible stream of squirt to shoot out. Lexi wasted no time in celebrating her victory as she forcibly kept Mellisa's legs spread apart and dive in between to start licking her pussy. Holly tried to keep Mellisa's pleas for Lexi to slow down out of her head and instead focused on Tara and herself. She could see that Tara was trying hard to make her cum, but Holly just couldn't bring herself to relax enough to cum. Feeling anxious, Holly watched as Lexi expertly licked Mellisa's sensitive pussy, flicking Mellisa's clit with her tongue almost as if she had previous experiences. Bringing Mellisa to her initial orgasm also had an unfair advantage, since Mellisa's pussy will probably be so sensitive that it will be easy to make her cum the second time, Holly thought jealously.

Just as Holly finished that line of thought, Mellisa screamed in pleasure again, marking her second orgasm as she shamelessly encouraged Lexi to stick her tongue deeper inside her. Holly groan in frustration as Diane declared Lexi's time.

12