Chronicles of Being a House Slave Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done, you took 25 minutes to make your partner cum twice. Our guest will be pleased", Diane announced as she bent down to spread Mellisa's wet pussy lips.

"Oh my, you are a slut, aren't you," she said as she gave Mellisa's clit a firm rub, causing Mellisa to gasp in pleasure.

"Stay in your positions. Let's see how this pair of sluts perform. You've got five more minutes to go. Come on!"

Holly watched hopelessly as Tara tried her best to finger her. All her earlier enthusiasm was gone, and so was any hint of her arousal. Watching Tara's finger mechanically and brutally sliding in and out of her pussy, Holly suddenly felt used like a total whore. She can't imagine how her friends will react if they see her squatting naked in front of other nude women as she allowed another woman to practice fingering her pussy all for some stupid party.

A short while later, Diane announced that their time was up. "Alright, you may stop. I must say, I expected you to be more proficient in fingering, slut. Thirty minutes and not even a single orgasm," she berated Tara.

"Stand aside, let's hope she's at least wet." As Tara stood aside in shame, Diane kneels down, spread Holly's pussy lips, and stuck her middle finger into her vagina. After fingering her pussy for a little while, Diane removed her finger.

"Well, at least she's wet," Diane said, showing everyone her finger coated with Holly's juices. Wiping her finger dry on Holly's stomach, Diane stood up.

"Alright, no time to lose. Time to swap with your partners and repay the favor. Your time starts now"

"I'm sorry, I tried my best to cum, but it was just too awkward," she whispered to Tara as Tara went down on all fours and spread her legs apart.

"It's okay. You tried your best," Tara responded.

Even after the sexual activities in the morning, Holly still felt embarrassed at the obscenity of another girl presenting herself like that to her. Holly gingerly reaches forward and rub Tara's pussy from behind to give Tara a chance to get used to being touched. As her cold fingers rub Tara's pussy lips, Holly could sense Tara tensing up slightly at the foreign sensation. Using her best estimate of where Tara's clit is, she focused on that spot and massaged that area, pressing firmly and going around in circles. After a while, Tara started to relax a little as Holly visibly saw her pussy lips parted. Holding on to Tara's butt-cheek with her other hand, she gave it a tight squeeze before dipping her index finger all the way into Tara's pussy. To Holly's surprise, Tara was already pretty wet inside, and Holly could feel Tara's pussy tightening against her fingers slightly as Tara let out a small cry of pleasure. Feeling somewhat more confident that she isn't hurting Tara, Holly starts curling her finger inside her pussy, hoping to find her G-spot. Sensing what Holly was doing, Tara began to gyrating her hips and riding Holly's finger to guide her finger to the right spot.

As Holly settled into a steady rhythm, she stole a glance at the other two girls, feeling curious about their progress. To her surprise, they were equally far along. Lexi had got a standing position and was pinned to the wall by Mellisa, her legs slightly parted as Mellisa brutally finger-fucked her. Holly watches in fascination as Mellisa shoves her middle and index finger roughly in and out of Lexi's pussy, her elbow on Lexi's neck to keep her from moving away as Lexi half sobbed and half moaned appreciatively.

Spurred on by the competition, Holly shifted her focus back on fingering Tara. However, Tara seemed to have lost her focus again as Holly noticed that she wasn't getting any wetter, although Tara was still mindlessly humping her fingers. Deciding to switch strategies, Holly pulled out her fingers and used her fingers to rub Tara's clit instead, hoping to get her aroused again.

It started to work after a few minutes and was beginning to feel elated again when Diane announced, "Half time. You're suppose to have your partners cumming like sluts now". A few seconds later, Lexi let out a primal scream of pleasure, her legs shaking uncontrollably as she squirted right at Mellissa's face. Seemingly unfazed by that, Mellisa forcibly parted Lexi's legs again as she stuck her face in between Lexi's thighs and started lapping at Lexi's pussy with her tongue.

As much as she wants to make Tara cum and win this twisted game, Holly secretly hoped that Tara wouldn't squirt as much as she didn't think that she will be able to make herself lick Tara's pussy after being squirted on. Feeling a little hesitant and demotivated again, Holly continued rubbing Tara's pussy as she rubs on some of her earlier pussy juices from Tara's thighs back onto her pussy, in hopes that it will help lubricate her.

The next 15 minutes passed uneventfully as both Mellisa and Holly failed to make their partners cum.

"Times up! Keep your hands and tongue off your partners and get into a line now," Diane ordered.

All four girls quickly scrambled to stand in a line to face Diane.

"I must say, I am extremely disappointed with you sluts. It seems like you all need more training than I anticipated, or perhaps the punishments are not harsh enough to motivate you. Only one of you managed to make your partner cum twice, and that award goes to Lexi. Nonetheless, it still took you 25 minutes to make Mellisa cum for the first time. The second place goes to Mellisa, who took 17 minutes to make Lexi cum but failed to make her cum the second time. Don't be too proud of yourself just yet. You still fail the exercise by my standards. As promised, the both of you will have the honor of giving the Master a cum show during dinner tonight."

"Now, as for the both of you," Diane turned to Holly and Tara.

"Neither of you managed to make each other cum, which means both of your fail. However, I still have to score both of you as that will determine who gets their tits flogged and who gets their pussy caned tonight."

Diane walked up to Tara and, without warning her, stuck her finger up into Tara's pussy as she did with Holly earlier. Holly could see that Tara was uncomfortable and humiliated as Diane took her time, shoving her finger in and out of Tara's pussy. After a while, she pulled her finger out and sighed.

"Well, the good news is both of you were wet, but the bad news is, I can't determine who is wetter. So I am going to give you both a chance. Anyone of you willing to volunteer for one of the punishments?"

Holly was terrified. She definitely didn't want her breasts flogged, and her pussy was so sensitive that she definitely wouldn't want to be caned either. She looked at Tara, but Tara was staring determinedly straight ahead but not speaking a work either. When neither of them spoke a word after a while, Diane said,

"Fine, I'll decide then. Tara, you'll get your pussy caned since you're more experienced. The newbie girl shall get her tits flogged."

Feeling hornier than ever watching those girls anticipate their punishments, Diane said, "Alright, go back to your rooms and wash up and meet me back here in an hour and the Master will have his playtime with all of your before dinner."

As the girls filed out of the room obediently, Diane can't help but rub her pussy at the thought of dominating those girls. Though she didn't have as much of a strict orgasm instructions as the other girls, the Master had forbid her from having her orgasm without his knowledge as well. Her rules were that she was free to masturbate and cum anytime in his presence, but when she is not at his side, she was required to ask him for permission to play with herself and send him a video after that. Feeling a little rebellious, Diane went to one of the dildo mounted on the table and started riding it while rubbing her pussy. She knows that the Master could probably tell if he scrutinizes her in the next hour, but she was feeling a little frisky and was actually looking forward to getting spanked if she was caught. Closing her eyes, Diane rode the dildo and allowed all the pent-up lust in her to surface.

12