Chronicles of Danny Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cammy stop!" the ref said but Cammy would not listen.

Shrugging out of her bra, Cammy tossed it to the side and then people gasped when they saw her breasts fall a few inches once they were freed from their harness. She had wide dark brown nipples that were perking up from the cold breeze blowing against them. With Cammy jumping around, her breasts danced wildly in the air, much to the delight of all who found her attractive. Before she could check her panties for spiders, Cammy felt a pinching feeling in her right ass cheek.

"OW! It bit me! It bit me! Oh my god I'm going to die!" Cammy bellowed, her eyes starting to water at the thought of the poison rapidly coursing through her veins. By now, her face, and body was covered in sweat, drips of liquid sliding down in between the center of her chest and down her naval. Cammy spotted the sports doctor and turned around to present her rear end, running backwards to the doctor. "What if it's poison?! Suck it out! Suck out the poison!"

The doctor, a blonde woman in her 40s wearing a sports suit, held her hands up and turned her face, not wanting to look at Cammy's ass that was right in front of her. The doctor tried to talk some sense into the half naked athlete. "Ugh Cammy, this is not the place to inspect you, nor is it a place to strip down to your underwear."

It was the word "underwear" that snapped Cammy back into reality. Immediately she felt the chill of the room blowing against her sweat covered body, wrapping around the exposed parts of her skin like a blanket. Cammy looked down and saw her smooth tummy residing over her camouflage panties, panties she wore for luck in honor of her boyfriend.

With a quivering lip, Cammy wrapped her arms around her breasts, squeezing them tighter against her collarbone and crossing one leg over the other. She looked around the room, the dizzy image of flashes going off in sporadic directions and the wall of white teeth smiling at her. Overwhelmed with shame and embarrassment, Cammy let out a scream that deafened the front row.

Turning back to grab her clothes, Cammy ran to her team, only to stop when she saw two of her teammates holding up her shorts and shirt, smiling with a hand on their hip. "G-give me my clothes you fucking bitches!" she shouted, the red color of her face turning darker as she got angry.

"Oh I don't think so." Her teammate, a tall girl with brunette hair said. "Don't think you can boss us around after that little girly dance you made."

Samantha also stepped forward from the front of the net, "You're always talking about sucking it up and being tough. You call screaming at the top of your lungs tough you hypocrite?"

They were like wolves crowding around a scared sheep. All Cammy could do was tremble, rubbing her thighs against each other as she pressed one hand over her panties and hunching over herself to conceal her shame. With Cammy bent forward, people could see the wide hourglass shape her body made, rounding out with her wide hips that seemed to stretch her tiny panties to their limit. Upon realizing her team was turning on her, Cammy's temples burned and she felt sick. Then she turned her head, looking for some form of reassurance and made an error when she saw Kara and Madison.

Madison was the first to stand up, letting a smile spread across her face as she shook her head. She loved being able to judge Cammy, the way she judged her when she was stripped. Then Cammy looked at Kara, the sorority queen's stone face turning harder as she sneered at Cammy, like she had just committed a horrible sin.

While her team turning on her was hurtful, the lead sorority members looking down on Cammy was what robbed her of what little confidence she had left. Gone was the tough athlete who liked to bully the underclassman and was replaced with a whimpering, fair skinned woman in her panties, whose knees were shaking the more she realized she had no way of covering herself.

The first tear fell from her cheek and Cammy turned to the audience, letting her anger get the best of her. "THIS IS THAT FUCKING DYKES' FAULT! WHERE ARE YOU YOU DYKE!!" she wailed.

The hateful slur evoked a collective gasp from the audience, more so from Monroe's side. Danny and Natasha, who had to cover their mouths from laughing too loud, watched as men and women around them stood up to boo at Cammy.

"That was uncalled for!" a woman shouted.

"Go back to your preppy college you uptight sorority bitch!"

"Fuck you assshole!" Cammy spat, trying to get back her bravado, but it was hard to do when she had her arms wrapped around her body in nothing but her panties and socks. Anytime she felt confident, she'd feel the feeling of the tiny waistband to her panties sliding against her hips, as if to say "Honey, you aren't wearing any clothes, you look stupid."

Danny and Natasha looked at each other with smiles as they looked down at Cammy. Despite being the biggest in the sorority, she looked so small from above. Just then, they saw a water bottle fly from the crowd and hit Cammy in the chest. The bottle burst open, dousing Cammy's body. Her jaw dropped as she uncovered herself in response to the chill that ran up her spine. Her chest heaved up and down as at adjusted and that's when she felt something else.

In trying to keep warm, Cammy bent down, making her hips curve more and as a result, causing the right bow to her panties to unfasten. Already barely concealing her curvy figure, the camouflage panties snapped off and fell to the ground, showing off her wide bubble butt to both volleyball teams while the crowd got to look at her cleanshaven sex, the light pink folds of her outer labia sticking out.

Cammy saw the shocked look of the doctor, whose eyes were focused on the bare pussy in front of her, and screamed when she felt the new gust of air against her unclothed bottom. "AHHH!" she screamed as her legs buckled together and folded both hands over her crotch. "OH MY GOD!!"

Cammy bent down and picked up her broken panties, trying to tie them back on but her anxiety made it impossible to fasten the bow together. All people saw was the underwear getting stretched out across her wide ass, causing it to shake every time it slingshoted free from the camouflage hammock.

"Stupid panties!" Cammy cursed, her anger getting the best of her as she stomped her feet. When she turned, she saw that both volleyball teams were laughing at the spectacle she made. Indeed, Cammy was a mess. Her face was red with embarrassment, her body was wet and her hair was a tangled mess, having come partially undone with all of her dancing. If Danny didn't know better, they would never have guessed that Cammy was the second in command of the sorority on campus.

"Stop laughing!" she screamed. But neither team headed her warning. Realizing that every moment she stayed in the gym fumbling with her underwear was another second her nakedness was on display, Cammy took one last look at Kara and Madison and mouthed the word, "please." She squeezed her legs together and covered her bare pussy with her hand.

Kara and Madison didn't budge, shaking their heads as they raised their own camera phones to take one shot at the stripped at shamed Cammy. Immediately, she let her panties drop to the ground, turned and ran, one arm around her chest and the other over her crotch. People whistled and cheered as the watched Cammy's butt jiggle wildly with every step, until she pushed her way through the door. Her cries echoed through the hallway before the door shut.

The coach finally got up and ran after Cammy with a towel in hand while the women in front of the volleyball court clapped their hands to get ready for the match. All the weight from Danny's anxiety over Ashley melted away with the satisfaction of seeing the second of the Three Furies knocked off her pedestal. They turned to Natasha and held their hand up for a high five. "One more down, one more to go."

Natasha smirked and grasped Danny's hand. "two more to go." She said, "We still have Stephanie to get back at." Once she let go of Danny's hand she asked, "Shall we stay for the game to see if Cammy shows her red face again?"

"No I got to get back." Danny said, "I need to tell Ashley all about it."

****

Danny drove over the speed limit to get Natasha back home, talking about the success of the prank over again. They couldn't wait to tell Ashley all about it. The sound of Cammy's hystKaral wailing as she took her clothes off, how timid she seemed when she realized what she'd done and the comical way her butt moved as she ran out of the gym. Danny knew it would make Ashley laugh and bring some healing to the damage that was done to them.

After dropping Natasha off, Danny drove to the coffee shop, bursting through the door after they parked their car and rushing to the desk. They had a wide grin on their face to greet Ashley with. This surprised the blonde, 20 year old man who was behind the counter. He had thick ring plugs in his earlobes and had a nose piercing. "Uh can I help you?' he asked, hoping that Danny wasn't going to play some lousy joke on him.

"Is Ashley here?' Danny mused, looking around for her behind the counter.

The barista turned towards the stairs leading to the loft and said, "Oh she was taking a break and went up to her room. You can go up there if you want."

"Thanks." Danny said before rushing past the desk and running up the steps. In moments, they could be sitting on Ashley's bed regaling her with the success of a good revenge plan. However, as soon as the door to her loft was pulled open, Danny realized they weren't just interrupting her break.

The lights were out, but with the moon shining through the window, Danny could see the silhouette of a woman's upper torso arching back. Danny could see she was naked because the outline of her nipples could be seen, looking pale and blue under the night sky. Her long locks whipped back and forth as she gyrated her hips on top of the bed. Most stinging was the moans, her moans, moans that until now belonged to Danny and were now at the mercy of the man she was on top of.

"Oh oh oh oh my god OHHH!!" Ashley screamed as she embraced the partner she was on top of.

It was hearing Ashley orgasm that set Danny off, forcing them to say, "What the fuck?"

Ashley immediately shrieked as she turned around. "JESUS DANNY!" she shouted as she grabbed the covers to shield her breasts. As she moved off of her partner to cover her modesty, Danny got a look at the man they wanted to beat senseless.

Lying on his back was Drew, looking past Ashley so he could see who had stepped in. "Oh it's you." He said, not angry or surprised like Ashley was. Instead he raised his eyebrows and rested on his elbow. "Do you always come barging in places that aren't yours?"

Danny didn't pay attention to Drew. They just kept eye contact with Ashley. She looked so beautiful, wide eyes staring at back, looking more vulnerable with nothing but a blanket to cover her breasts. Danny's throat hurt in holding back the lump that quickly developed. "Ash..." Danny whispered as their eyes started to sting. "Wh-when did this?"

"Danny..." Ashley tried to say as she rose out of the bed, pulling the covers along with her. "I can explain..."

"Explain?!" Danny spat out, "Explain how you kept this shit secret from me?"

"What secret?" Ashley shouted in defense. "I told you I didn't want to get back together.

Danny stepped towards her, "So what, you immediately fuck your boss the next day? After saying you still had feelings for me?"

Ashley knew where Danny was going with this and tightened her lips as she got in Danny's face. "That is still not your business Danny! I did not state that we were in a committed relationship, so I haven't done anything behind your back. I also didn't barge in on your privacy either!"

Danny wasn't listening, they were too busy trying to hold back a damn of tears that was about to burst. The last thing they wanted was to feel Drew's hand touch their shoulder and say. "All right it's time to go."

"Don't touch me!" Danny screamed as they jerked their arm free, accidentally elbowing Drew in the chin.

Ashley gasped as she saw Drew's head whip to the side from the blow. "Fucking bitch!" he shouted as he grabbed Danny's arm.

Danny growled in response and noticed that Drew only had one arm free, the other was holding a bedsheet wrapped around his waist. Danny grabbed the bedsheet and ripped it off, revealing his flaccid penis, losing its erection after recently reaching an orgasm. It looked to be no longer than an inch and a half. Being that he was also cleanshaven, it looked like the long neck of a malnourished shaved mammal.

With a clenched fist, Danny punched Drew in the groin as hard as they could, causing him to double over. While Ashley had her hand over her mouth to conceal the scream, Danny grabbed Drew by the hair and pulled him towards the doorway. Running on pure adrenaline, Danny was able to toss Drew through the door like a ragdoll, watching his skinny frame roll down the steps.

The cozy atmosphere of the café was interrupted when they heard the loud thud of someone hitting the ground. Students looked up from their seats and the barista ran from behind the counter just as Drew rose to his height. Dazed from the tumble, Drew took a few steps forward, shaking his head to fight off the whiplash. The echo in his head started to fade, the sobering sound of chattering coming from around him. "Drew? Drew? Drew!" a man's voice shouted.

"What?" Drew asked, finally coming to his senses just as he could hear the laughter of everyone in the room.

"Where are your clothes man?"

Drew looked at his staff member whose eyes were aimed down below. Drew's gaze followed and he saw his shriveled cock, shrunken from the cold. Drew looked up and noticed all the students, mostly the women from Wellsley, holding their hands to their mouths as they pointed at the hunky coffee shop owner with the tiny penis. "Fuck!" Drew shouted as he crossed one leg over the other, folding both his hands over his groin and backing behind the counter. "Th-this isn't how it normally looks!" he said in response.

"Oh sure." A college girl said to her group of friends.

"No seriously! I'll show you!" Drew said as he reached to pleasure himself and show these women just how non-average he was.

"Ew gross!" the barista said as he watched his manager masturbate behind the counter.

"Come on come on!" Drew shouted through gritted teeth. But no matter how hard he tried, the performance anxiety he felt would not let his cock get hard, leaving him to look more pathetic in front of the dozens of customers.

Back upstairs, Danny and Ashley stared at each other. Ashley kept the blanket to cover her while Danny, despite having clothes, felt the most exposed of all. "Are you happy?" she asked. "Someone else lost their clothes. So are you even with him or do you want to expose me one more time also?" she let the bedsheet drop to the ground, giving Danny one more look at her gorgeous body.

It seemed to glow in the darkness, her breasts slowly rising up and down, her flat stomach expanding and compressing as the adrenaline sped up her breathing. The worst was her eyes, staring at Danny with a newfound sense of disgust that they never thought possible. This wasn't the helpless, naked Ashley that Danny rescued, it was a new Ashley who decided that she knew what she wanted and it wasn't Danny.

"No." Danny said as they turned away from Ashley, "I could never hurt you like that. I just wish you could have done the same." They left the room without waiting for a response. Danny wiped their eyes as they made it to the bottom floor, ignoring the ridiculous sight of Drew trying to get an erection in front of an audience. Danny only had one woman and now that she was gone, it was like they had nothing else to hope for, except revenge for the one woman who sabotaged the one thing Danny cared about most.

12