Chronicles of Kresh - The Culling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please...No more..."

Saevok pulled her head up by her long, dark tresses. "Call me Master and ask nicely, you worthless cunt!" He smacked an open palm against her exposed, throbbing sex. She cried out as the slap sent a fresh stream of jism seeping from her slit. The naked girl trembled in pain and fear, any semblance of defiance obliterated as she looked at the old shaman with beseeching eyes.

"Please Master, don't hurt me anymore. I'll do whatever you wish."

Saevok's eyebrows arched. "Really? Anything?" Saevok sent a suggestive look toward the Warlord Kresh as if asking for advice. The Warlord nodded toward the father of the Fhaikhara family. Ajani Fhaikhara had been stripped naked and whipped across the back before being trussed up. Now he lay with his wrists and ankles tied to stakes in the ground, his tormented eyes forced to watch his three daughters get raped. His mouth was gagged with rags, and he could only sputter angrily and incoherently.

Understanding dawned on Saevok and the wily shaman nodded at his leader.

"I think I know just what you need, sweetie. You promised to behave and obey. Now let's put that to the TEST." Saevok took Umi down and released her from her bindings, but the reprieve was very short-lived. He thrust the girl to her knees at her father's feet. Then he knelt behind her and took the blade Kresh offered him. He put the flat of the blade against Umi's exposed sex.

"What do you want me to do?" Umi wailed.

"Isn't it obvious, you dumb slut? I want you to suck your father's cock." He brandished the knife, briefly resting the sharp weapon along Ajani's crotch. "Do it now or I'll cut his little pecker off right in front of you!"

The color drained from Umi's face. The beautiful young woman tentatively licked up and down her father's flaccid cock. To the girl's horror and to the delight of the Ashgani warriors crowding around to spectate, the father's cock immediately bloomed, growing stiff and engorged with sudden need. The dark-haired daughter slowly licked the tip of his penis, all too aware of his tortured groan. She then flicked her tongue in delicate sweeps along the underside of his penis, making it strain all the more desperately.

"Nnnnnn! Ugghhhh!!" He groaned through his gag, struggling to no avail. Umi continued to lick and coat her father's cock with her saliva.

"Enough kissy play. Let's see some real deep-throating," the shaman barked. Saevok smacked her hard on the ass and pressed the flat of the blade harder against her tender pussy. She yelped and quickly smothered Ajani's shaft, her lips forming a tight seal around the pulsating penis of her father as she heard more plaintive groaning from his soaring arousal. Her body shivered in revulsion as she took her father's manhood deep between her lips, struggling to take him deeper still until her nose pressed into his crotch. Her tongue cradled the underside of his cock, and she instinctively fondled his testicles with her hands.

"Keep it in your throat, worthless cunt, or I'll use this knife to carve out your pussy!" the shaman warned.

Umi slurped and gurgled louder now, desperate as she felt Saevok gather her hair away from her face to helpfully assist her in her taboo cock-sucking. He whispered approvingly in her ear.

"That's a good slut. Give Daddy's cock the loving you've always wanted to. Make him nice and hard for you, bitch."

Umi moaned as her father's cock leaked pre-cum onto her tongue, the salty taste and gooey texture unmistakable. She slurped louder, sucking furiously on her father's shaft until it strained obscenely, about to burst in her mouth. At the last moment, as if sensing the impending release, Saevok pulled her back, letting Ajani's cock flop free as long wisps of cum clung to the girl's chin and lips. Saevok cupped her breasts, squeezing them both as he kissed the nape of her neck. He then trailed a string of feathery kisses down her spine.

"Very good, bitch. Now that Daddy's dick is nice and hard for you, it's time to impale your cute pussy on it. Hop on, sweetie!"

Umi's face twisted in total disbelief.

"No, you can't be serious!" The girl yelped as Saevok pressed the knife to her throat.

"Hop on...NOW."

The slender brunette mounted her father's prone body, swiftly positioning her aching sex above his bulbous cock-head before easing herself down onto his fiercely aroused shaft. She bit her lip, sighing at the fullness as Ajani's penis entered his daughter's pussy, violating the ultimate taboo. Umi looked down into her father's demoralized face, her spirit feeling fully violated as she began to pump her pussy up and down his considerable girth. His phallus soon grew slimy with their combined juices, her pussy still slick from the earlier coupling with Saevok.

Umi continued to plunge her pussy down her father's manhood even as the warriors jeered at her and yelled verbal abuse to add to the physical torture.

"Keep at it, cunt. Show Daddy how good you are at impaling that horny cunt on a pathetic Choi cock. Get down it, bitch. Hump faster, you lazy whore!"

These and other insults were hurled at the poor girl as she sat atop her father's penis, humping desperately to please her captors. Her tits bounced wildly as she ground on Ajani's lap, and all the while Saevok used a whip which one of the entertained warriors had given him, smacking the three-tailed tendrils of the lash against her back and her wiggling butt cheeks.

"OWWW! Please, I'm doing what you asked!" Umi wailed. But the old shaman seemed to enjoy inflicting the additional pain of the whip, so he kept lashing her naked body even as she gyrated on her father's crotch. The forced coupling of father and daughter continued until at long last the Ashgani men saw the sexy brunette's pussy fully creaming up and wet as it sank down again and again and again on the father's prick.

The shaman reluctantly let up on the whip, leaning over and fingering Umi's clit as she continued to slide her pussy up and down the shaft with obedient zeal. Umi looked down at the shaman's wrinkled fingers battering her joy nub, giving her sensations of pleasure she didn't deserve and didn't want.

"Please...this is so wrong...oh gods help me," she moaned, her pussy throbbing with need as her clit became engorged. Soon it was nearly as hard as Ajani's pulsing length, her pussy warming to new heights as arousal coiled insidiously through her core, all the way to her aching breasts, even the tips of her alluring pink nipples. The Warlord Kresh laid the flat of his blade against one of her supple cones, admiring the flesh as it bounced with the force of her impalements.

"Fuck him harder, little bitch. Make him CUM soon or I'll cut off your worthless tits and FEED them to you," the Warlord said.

Umi looked down at her father's cock, as the base of his shaft once again vanished within her velvety-soft sex. She cooed automatically as her pussy's arousal surged, Saevok's expert fingers stroking her clitoris to the edge of ecstasy and beyond. Her loins burned like a white-hot flame as the pleasure seemed to taint her very soul. With sudden clarity the slender brunette felt her pussy writhe and squeeze around her father's tall spear of flesh, gushing its fragrant cream until both father and daughter's sexes were coated in the unforgettable musk of copulation.

Moments later the girl's father went completely rigid, his plaintive, muffled cry clearly signaling his orgasm following on the heels of his daughter's. Umi went rigid then too, her pussy welcoming it and yet in agony at the sudden spurts of cum as they filled up her silken snatch, leaving her insides a gooey mess.

Ajani couldn't believe that his penis was emptying inside his daughter's precious, fragile pussy, tainting her womb with his seed. He would never be able to live with himself now, and his face reddened with shame, yet it couldn't stop his body's instinctual and primal release. His loins continued to erupt with lustful abandon, his cock spurting blast after blast of cum deep inside his daughter's beautiful young body.

When the last spurts of her father's jism had emptied inside her, Saevok dragged the dazed young woman off of her father's lap.

"Look at you, slut. You've committed the ultimate sin. Filthy cunt!" Saevok looked down at the oozing strings of cum which dangled from the girl's labia, and another large drop of cum slipped free of her snatch just in time to land with a plop in the dirt. Umi was trembling, fighting back tears as she closed her eyes and begged.

"Please, you've done all you possibly can to humiliate and torment us. Please let us be, now, I implore you. Have some decency, by the gods...Please, oh please!" Umi cried.

The Warlord Kresh now interrupted, bellowing to all his men who were gathered round, and his voice carried on the night breeze as if it came from everywhere at once, more like that of a demon than a man.

"My brothers, you have done well, but it is now time to move on to new conquests. We are finished with this village. Set up the tall execution poles and the bonfires. We shall burn the captives who remain!"

Umi, Jelana, and Traetha all screamed as they were dragged naked toward the execution ground, their breasts bouncing, cum leaking from their ravished cunts as they were thrust roughly in the direction of doom. Their final fate awaited them as the full moon cast its eerie pallor over the obliterated remnants of the place they'd once called home.

Amaya and Sachiko watched the spectacle unfold. The Warlord Kresh put an arm around each of them, fondling their nubile young bodies. He inserted his fingers into each of their sensitive pussies, enjoying their squirms and moans as he reawakened their bodies against their will.

"I have decided to spare you two and keep you as MINE. Am I not merciful?"

The two traumatized girls looked up at their male captor-cum-god and said the only words they could.

"Yes Master..."

THE END

~**~~**~**~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you enjoyed the story and the improvements made in response to helpful feedback. This story is a fantasy about control and as such it is not real, nor do I condone or approve of any of the acts depicted. Sometimes the ability to express yourself and indulge those darker fantasies is an essential part of understanding oneself. Exploring and understanding our own darkest desires, rather than pretending they don't exist, is essential to health and mental well-being. Don't be ashamed to indulge your darker side in a safe space like fictional stories. This is just part of what it means to be human. Thank you.

Hugs,

~Kitty

12