Chronicles of Penninah Ch. 03

Story Info
The Sudanese women takeover the gangbang of Peninah.
3.8k words
4.39
6.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

This is an offshoot from a chapter in my Indian Sex Club Chp 16. It can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but background character depth will be found by reading the Indian sex Club stories Chp 14, 15 and 16 and the other stories in this series.

Peninah awoke. She was still groggy and disorientated. Memories slowly came back to her. Pictures flashed into her mind of her capture in the taxi, her fiancée Kamau's betrayal, different parts of her prolonged gang rape by the Sudanese. The last memory was a middle-aged Sudanese woman approaching and offering her a drink. Her used body ached all over and despite her efforts, her limbs seemed incapable of movement. Her eyes had trouble focusing but slowly discerned a TV flickering in a corner. Gradually her eyes made out the picture.

Despite her traditional East African upbringing and abhorrence of Lesbianism, she couldn't take her eyes off the screen. Fascinated, she watched as three ebony women explored another woman's body, watching the victim's increasingly aroused reactions as the women tongue kissed the naked woman, as her tits were caressed and sucked, as her cunt was worked over until her body jerked as an orgasm took control. Time passed as she watched the woman climax again and again.

Engrossed she watched the screen as two of the group draped the woman over an armchair and held her prone while a third eased a strap-on into the woman from behind and proceeded to fuck her. The victim somehow looked vaguely familiar and Peninah concentrated trying to break the haze of her mind and recall where she had seen the young, solid-bodied, small titted Kenyan woman now being fucked on-screen by one of the three women. Suddenly everything clicked and she screamed. The woman looked familiar because she saw her every day in the mirror. It was herself and the group were all Sudanese woman with one of them being the woman who had given her a drink after her gang bang ordeal.

At the sound of her scream two Sudanese women, Nyadol and Makur entered the room. Nyadol, the mother of Mabior who led the gang rape, was somewhere in her mid-forties until you looked at the eyes. Then she looked sixty. Those eyes had seen everything. She was taller than the 25-year-old Peninah and had thin bird-like legs, a prominent arse that protruded like a camel's hump, a largish belly and flopping tits. Her skin was almost black and her round face with its dark prominent protruding lips was topped with short almost crew-cut like hair. Her youngest daughter, Makur, was 19, short at 5 ft 2, solid and thick and almost ebony black like her mother. She was 130 pounds, with a 38D 36 42-inch figure and her hair was not cut short as was Nyadol's and was braided in long strands.

Peninah tried to move but her body betrayed her, and the 2 Sudanese women easily restrained her. "Enjoy the TV show, bitch, Nyadol sneered. "Pity you don't remember it."

More fragments came back to Peninah. "You were watching at the rape. You gave me a drink after it was over then..." her voice trailed off as her recollections ended.

"Slow learner. Unfortunately for you, yours had Rohypnol in it and it appeared to affect you quickly and strongly," Nyadol gloated, "but being God-fearing Christians we couldn't leave you there so we brought you to my other daughter Dabor's room away from the men. You can see her now on the TV video watching Makur pushing eight inches of rubber into you."

Peninah remembered what she had seen on the TV news. Rohypnol, the ultimate date rape drug which rendered the victim unconscious but responsive with little or no memory of what happens while the drug is active in their system. The drugs also make the victim act without inhibition, often in a sexual or physically affectionate way. Like most drugs, date rape drugs render a person incapable of thinking clearly or of making an appropriate decision. This makes for a very passive victim; one who is still able to play a role in what is happening but who will have no clear memory of what happened after-the-fact.

Moving as a team the two Sudanese women began working on the still groggy Peninah. First, they rolled her on her stomach and with one on each side they started to massage her, beginning at her neck and working up and down her back until Peninah felt relaxed. She jerked only a little when the women took a buttock each and began slow circular squeezing motions of her large firm arse muscles. After a while, they eased the pressure and she barely noticed they were easing her buttocks apart as they worked their magic. Her feet were apart and Peninah only half-realized that a large part of her arse and pussy was on display as they separated her thick arse cheeks.

As she reflexively clenched her butt cheeks together both women started making soft cooing noises, gently rubbing her back at the base of the spine. As the remnants of the drug still relaxed her they continued easing her buttocks apart. Peninah's body responded and she felt her sexual juices begin seeping towards the outer lips of her cunt. The Sudanese noticed as well because the still dazed Peninah heard them whispering to each other and then their laughs and comments as they discussed her obvious arousal.

Before long they were each gently spreading her cheeks with one hand whilst the other explored her sensitive inner thigh area. Soon Peninah felt fingertips brushing the edge of her cunt lips. By now she was fully aroused but was still too affected to move. What tipped her over and set her moaning out loud was when Nyadol eased a finger into her arse hole and began massaging the internal walls. Just as Peninah was about to cum she withdrew her finger and both women moved to her feet leaving her squirming on the table trying to rub her clit against the table to gain relief.

As they worked their way up her legs Peninah in her dazed state was silently half begging them to return to her cunt. Closer and closer they eased until once again they were working on the inside of her thighs. Peninah tensed, waiting for the moment when they would again touch her wet pussy. Then, just when it seemed inevitable, they stopped altogether leaving her tense and frustrated.

The eldest daughter Dabor entered the room and they rolled her over onto her back. She was 20 years old, very dark-skinned, 5 ft 7, 90 pounds, thin and wiry with a 30 20 32-inch figure, and an attractive face with long braided shoulder-length head. Her tits stood straight out and were shaped like pouring funnels with puffy nipple cones like a young teenager's, only larger. She poured a liberal quantity of oil across the Kenyan's rounded full belly, up over her flat breasts and arms. Her other hand followed closely behind, spreading and smoothing the finely coated warm oil across her skin until the whole of Peninah's body was a glistening sheen of wet, sticky oil. Dabor stood back to admire her work.

Satisfied, she then tipped the bottle over herself, the oil pouring in a cascade over her small jutting hard breasts and running in a steady stream down her protruding ribs, flat stomach, prominent pelvis, shaved mound and thin thighs. The liquid splashed onto the floor to form a large puddle at her feet. Pausing a moment, Dabor put the bottle down, then used her hands to rub the oil over her lean torso, all the while swaying her hips and body in a very sensual dance. She smiled in anticipation. Her dark piercing eyes seemed to paralyse Peninah's brain, who felt like a mouse hypnotized by a particularly venomous snake.

An onlooker could see her arousal was steadily rising as she moved her naked body between Peninah's widespread, open thighs. Dabor pushed her hips forward until her hot, sticky, obscenely spread cunt lips were pressed firmly against the Kenyan's sex. Leaning forward, the Sudanese woman fully mounted the Kenyan, then rubbed her body against her in a slow circular motion, enjoying the way her sinewy muscles kneaded the softer, oily flesh beneath her. She pushed downward with her chest, drilling her rock-hard small tits with their large cone-shaped puffy areola and stiff nipples into Peninah's softer deflated tits. Twisting from side to side, she rubbed her erect, oily nipples across Peninah's huge wide nipples drawing them to their full hardness immediately.

She reached her hand up and around and grabbed the back of Peninah's hair in her fist; then pulled her head back sharply. Dropping her mouth, the slim Sudanese woman moaned noisily as she forced her lizard-like tongue deep into Peninah's mouth almost causing her to choke as she entered and licked the inside of her throat with her tongue. To finish, Dabor spread her mouth wide and chewed and sucked like a vampire on Peninah's neck. Keeping her slit pressed firmly and moving against Peninah's cunt, Dabor slid her body to give her full attention onto Peninah's tits. Gripping the twin globes with her hands, she used firm palm strokes to squeeze and knead the slippery, oiled tit-flesh and sensitive huge nipples with her fingertips. She pursed her lips and scraped her teeth across the tips until both nipples stood up like stalks on the inflamed areola.

Dabor said, "You want a full body fuck?" Before she could reply Dabor changed her position, so she lay on top of her with her face facing Peninah's feet and taking most of her weight on her arms slid her oiled 90-pound body along Peninah's torso. She was an expert and her oiled cunt opened to caress Peninah's tits in the cave it formed, while her hard nipples traced patterns on Peninah's oiled belly and cunt. Placing one of Peninah's nipples in her waiting cunt she played with it, using her cunt muscles to squeeze, stretch and tease it; arousing it with her cunt muscles while her hard nipples gently raked the whole length of the Kenyan woman's cunt.

At the same time, Makur and her mother began massaging Peninah's shoulders and worked down each arm to her wrists. Even the palms of her hands and the fingers were stroked. When they finished they secured her hands at the edge of the bed with plastic cable ties, the poor man's handcuffs. Peninah immediately panicked but the remains of the R-2 in her system and Dabor's full body massage had her confused, aroused and moaning; unable to think clearly.

"We are going to make you respond, cum so hard and ask for more, bitch, because we want you to know what you will give to us every day and night from now on," gloated Nyadol as she took over the tongue invasion from her daughter.

As this was happening Makur secured her ankles to the corners of the bed and gagged her with a thick padded leather strip. All the time the Sudanese were chanting "Sudanese woman fuck" and "Fuck slave". As if this wasn't enough, Makur also put a cuff just above each knee and widened and separated her thighs even further. Dabor now was able to rake the exposed clit with her hard, long nipples and was even fucking Peninah's cunt hole with her swollen puffy nipple forcing all her dark areola into the prone Kenyan before she came violently and dismounted. Nyadol and her daughter Makur approached her: one from either side. They poured heated oil onto her belly and began to massage her heaving belly. A belly heaving both from desire and not a little fear as her senses slowly returned. Then they worked their magic on her legs from the ankles upward towards her cunt. Peninah was aware that her cunt was fully exposed and vulnerable to both women but was unable to move and their skilled hands, soon had her pussy juice seeping from her cunt again.

Nyadol spoke to Makur and hotter oil was poured onto both nipples which, after Dabor's cunt work, were still fully erect and sensitive. The oil was painfully hot but not enough to burn. Instantly the mother and youngest daughter took a flopping breast each and they began to work on it. Starting at the base, they took a tit in two hands and squeezed firmly. They stretched the breast up and away from her body before letting the heated flesh slide through their grip. It was as if each woman was masturbating a giant cock, but in this case, it was a tit. Peninah quickly found out that those hands were very strong and tireless.

Before long, the stretching of her tit flesh also incorporated a squeeze of her throbbing extended hard nipples on each upward stroke. They increased the pressure and her nipples felt like they were being torn off, but the women knew their business. Peninah slit was pouring juices as her nipples and areola swelled beyond anything she had ever experienced. Nyadol, twirled the responsive teats around her fingers, stretching the entire tit just by her grip on her nipples. When the pain began to get too intense she would ease off at the right moment and go back to just massaging both of her worked over breasts, before repeating the process.

Peninah was almost delirious with pleasure by now despite the rough treatment of her tits. Her mind was clear of the drug now and she was sick to the stomach that she was responding sexually to women. It was totally against her culture, but she couldn't deny was happening. She felt the table move slightly, opened her eyes and shuddered. Dakor was kneeling between her legs rubbing some sort of lubricant all over her hand. Peninah's body shook with fear as the Sudanese lowered her oiled hand toward her cunt. At first, she felt nothing, but then she experienced the beginnings of the Sudanese woman fisting her. Her fingers were so small Peninah couldn't tell how many she had in her, but Peninah certainly felt her thumb on her clit.

The two other women exchanged glances and resumed massaging her tits. As Peninah neared orgasm, Dakor at her cunt said something to her sister and instantly she smiled and pulled her tits painfully up by the nipples. At first, this was sufficient to quell her desire to cum but soon it just added to the stimulus. Makur found it necessary to pull harder and hard to stop her from cumming as her older sister played the Kenyan's clit like a jazz pianist on the keyboard.

Peninah felt her cunt stretching and knew the thumb was still on her clit so there must be four fingers in her up to the palm of her hand. Again, Peninah built towards another orgasm but as she got closer Dakor's thumb left her clit. The sudden loss of sensation made her open her eyes. Just in time to see Dakor brace herself and nod to her sister. Then several things happened all at once. Peninah's cunt flared out as the older sister shoved her fist fully into her and both tits exploded in agony from two very hard slaps. Nyadol reached down and gripped her exposed clit and Peninah felt it stretched out from its folds and squeezed.

Sensations piled in on her. Although Peninah knew this wasn't physically possible she felt as if the Sudanese woman between her spread legs was fist fucking her right up to her elbow. Her flat tits were on fire and she could see them bouncing across her chest from Makur's repeated slaps. And her clit felt like it was the size of a baseball and had every nerve ending in the world concentrated in it as the mother controlled it measuring out the amount of arousal.

Within a few seconds of having her fist buried deep up inside her, Peninah started, what for her was, the strongest orgasm she had ever had in her life. Her tits filled to bursting and her cunt clamped down on the fist inside her. Her body shook and writhed, and she screamed her cumming. A stream of cum ejaculated from her to splash against the coned tits of Dakor. "Fuck, the Kenyan bitch is pissing," exclaimed Nyadol. She wiped some off her daughter's tits and tasted it. "No, she's squirted. We have made the bitch cum so hard she has squirted."

It was the ultimate humiliation for Peninah. Not only had she been aroused sexually by women. Not only had they made her cum. They had made her cum so hard she had squirted for the first time in her life. And worse, she wanted, no, needed, more.

Dakor and her mother swapped positions and rearranged Peninah, so she was kneeling doggy style. Nyadol pressed her first two fingers against Peninah's anus. She slowly applied pressure, but the sphincter remained closed. Makur bit down on her nipple and as the pain and shock surged through her Nyadol's fingers disappeared to the second knuckle. She rotated her hand to open Peninah up even more. Her thumb was tucked underneath her fingers as she pushed further. Her fingers disappeared to the last knuckle. She withdrew and then, pointing all her fingers together, pushed in before her muscle could close against her. With all five fingers in Peninah's arse, she pushed harder, tucking her thumb in more against her palm. Suddenly the resistance disappeared, and her entire hand disappeared within the Kenyan woman's arse.

Peninah screamed as the iris of her arse closed against the woman's wrist. Her body, however, accepted the intrusion, and once again betrayed by her body she was aroused by this new sensation. The juices pouring from her pussy flowed so much that they pooled beneath her. Her hands were bound so that she could not masturbate, and she squirmed trying to find some way to gain the release she had to have.

Nyadol started to move her arm into Peninah, closing her hand around her thumb, forming a fist. When about four inches of her arm was inside her, she started to pull it back. She pulled until her wrist was exposed, and then pulled just a bit more so that her anus opened around the base of her hand. After Nyadol had stretched Peninah's arse-hole with a few more strokes, Makur motioned to her to withdraw her hand and quickly placed her fingers in the opening before it could close. Her hand was about half as big again as Nyadol's hand. Peninah could sense the change in women at and gasped as the bigger fist entered her bowels.

"Mother, take your reward." Nyadol quickly got on the bed and squatted over Peninah's face lowering her wet cunt lips over Peninah's face and masturbating her clit against her face. Makur fucked the groaning Kenyan woman's arse with her arm enjoying the sensation of the sphincter spasming around her arm. Dakor was expertly sucking on the Kenyan's tits. They all could tell she wouldn't last much longer. With a low continual whimper interspersed with loud grunts, Peninah started jerking with her orgasm, forcing herself further along Makur's arm. Another arc of cum squirted from the Kenyan, this time hitting Makur.

Both daughters could hear their mother's high-pitched screams as Peninah frantically ate their mother's cunt, devouring the juices that the Sudanese woman produced. As Peninah's spasms stopped, Makur slowly removed her arm and fist from her arse and replaced her mother on Peninah's face. Dakor began to lick the juices from Peninah's cunt. Soon Peninah went over the top, cumming and squirting again. Dabor's face was pressed tightly into Peninah's' cunt, drinking directly from the source of the flow. Her tits were coated with excess cum that had flowed from her mouth as she rose to rub it into her body and licking her fingers dry.

Nyadol pinched Peninah's nipples with one hand as reached around her and tweaked her clit with my other. She moaned loudly again and tried to push down onto her hand to prolong the stimulation. Nyadol was now ready to give Peninah another anal fist fuck: her hand and arm glistened with lubricant. She started slowly, pressing against Peninah's arse hole as she had done before. Because of her orgasm, Peninah was already loose and Nyadol's hand was fully inside her within thirty or forty seconds and Dakor spread her cunt over the Kenyan woman's face and was immediately rewarded by a tongue driving deep into her. Peninah arched her back and impaled herself even more onto Nyadol's arm. Already she was halfway down to the Sudanese woman's elbow. Nyadol began fucking her arm in and out of her arse. Peninah was starting to give in again to the sensations, so Makur stopped her with the application of some bites on her nipples. Peninah stopped fucking the arm in her as the pain caused by the bite reached her pleasure fogged senses.

12