Chronicles of Penninah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped moving, giving the mother more control. Nyadol held up her other arm now, and Dabor coated her hand and arm with the lubricant. She slowly inserted one finger, moving it quickly in and out. A second finger joined the first, then a third. When all four fingers had opened Peninah's pussy; Nyadol formed a fist and pushed against Peninah's cunt lips. Her entire hand slipped into Peninah, and she began working her arm up toward the Kenyan's womb. Peninah was impaled by both arms. Nyadol started moving both fists back and forth inside Peninah. She thrust deeper into her, feeling her hand in the other passage as she worked inside the 25-year-old Kenyan.

Peninah soon started her now-familiar wailing again as another set of orgasms took hold of her. Her orgasmic screams were even louder this time, and her ejaculation missed Nyadol and arced to the floor a couple of metres away before she finally collapsed, Nyadol eased her hands out of her body, and left her there laying there spent. Left alone Peninah was in tears. Not because of the gang rapes by both the men and women. Not because of the pain, although her body, tits, nipples, fuck tube and arse were all painful. No, she was in tears because she knew the truth. She was a slut.

She had thought herself better than the others in the government department who flaunted their sexuality. But look at what she had done. It was far more than what they did. They only wore tight dresses, talked of imaginary fucks and what they would do. Kamau had been called her a frigid ice queen. Her cunt had been too dry to take Mabior the first time, but she had ended up fucking all 18 men several times in her 6-hour gang bang while the confident Maasai women had quit after 3 and a half hours. Then against all her upbringing she had become insatiable for orgasms with the women fucking her and had cum so strongly she had squirted for the first time in her life. Squirted multiple times. She could not deny it. She was a slut.

12