All Comments on 'Chronicles of Succubus High Ch. 01'

by quiver1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TwilekloverTwilekloverover 3 years ago
Awesome!

Seriously great story! Cannot wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Thank you for the great story! Let’s hope she keeps draining them of their energy until there is nothing left but dried up husks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Fantastic story! Waiting for next chapters!

quiver1quiver1over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Lovely to hear that people are enjoying the story! More is definitely to come! <3

Links on my profile for more info about my work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome Story

cant wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story continu plz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow!

I am drenched completely....

God my pussy needs a thick dick so bad!!!!!!

bubblebuttslutzbubblebuttslutzover 2 years ago

Fantastically hot! I can't wait to read more!

gkrishnagkrishnaover 1 year ago

It was a great start, but too much too soon. It seemed like she was going to tease and seduce him, instead she just flips up the skirt and bares her ass and pussy right away. It's like sticking your dick in without foreplay, just doesn't have the same impact without the build-up.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

So many men so little time! A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userquiver1@quiver1
If you enjoy my writing, please consider supporting me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/quiver Or if you prefer, you can buy me a coffee instead! https://www.buymeacoffee.com/quiverwrites Patrons get early access to my latest stories, exclusive access to my Discord serv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES