Chronicles: Shannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she recovered beneath me, moved up on top of her and kissed her hard. Her scent was on my face, and the wetness that aroused me so much was there too, but she kissed me back anyway. She had never minded tasting herself, and when you taste that good, why would you?!

My dick slid into position naturally, jutting against her entrance. So many times before, I'd been here, and like those times, I lifted my hips slightly, taking my cock from her entrance, instead resting it between her lips. I licked my hand, and applied some of the saliva to the shaft. When it was sufficiently wet, I began to slide up and down.

Her pussy was wet and hot. I wanted it so badly. Shannon didn't know it, but I was going to take it. Maybe she wants it this time?

Shannon closed her eyes as I did my work. She was beautiful. Freshly orgasmed with a look of contentment on her face.

"Best. Massage. Ever." She said this with a smile.

As she finished I allowed my backslide to continue, and the head of my dick fell into position. I hesitated one last second, but I had already made my decision. I started to push. I hadn't put any fingers inside of her, so that natural tightness was still there, and Shannon had always been tight anyway, so her body resisted of it's own accord. But I wasn't to be stopped.

She opened her eyes as I did this and put a hand on my chest, pushing slightly.

"Hey."

That was all she said. I guess she expected me to stop. I didn't.

"Stop."

She undoubtedly saw the hunger and need in my eyes. I put a hand in her hair, pulled her face to mine and kissed her. I kept my eyes open as I did this, and she did too, staring into mine. Still her hand pressed against me, but there was nothing else for it. I was bigger, stronger, it would have made a scene, and I was not going to stop.

She was tight. Beyond tight. Her body fought my onslaught of it's own accord. I could feel her tenseness, and she was probably artificially tightening herself. Probably instinct, but it made the whole ordeal just that much better for me. I didn't push hard, just enough that it would eventually overcome. I relished the moment.

That magical moment when her body ceased fighting against me and instead accepted what I was doing happened, and my head slowly began to sink into her. I pulled back from the kiss, and she opened her mouth wide. In shock. In pleasure. In horror. Most likely a combination of all three.

She wanted this, but she didn't. I don't know if her fiancee was good, if she had slept with him as she never had with me. I'm ok at a lot of things, but I was fucking really good at this. She was surely remembering how it had all felt in the past, and her own most recent orgasm was still receding from her body.

I sank the first two inches into her. Achingly slow. I focused on the feeling, the rest of my body on autopilot. My hand in Shannon's hair had pulled slightly, close to the scalp. Not hard, but enough that her head tilted back slightly. The silent scream continued.

Everything about the inside of her was as perfect as the outside, and every bit as good as my memory. I let myself sit there for a second. Then I began to pull out, just as slowly as I'd entered her.

Where her body had been fighting me before, it now fought to keep me inside.

Her own body betrayed her, and her wetness coated me, allowing me to plunge myself farther with my next downstroke. Whether she had always been this tight, my memory failed me, but I'm guessing it had been a while for her to have anything other than a finger or two inside, because she was snug, and it was clearly causing a mild discomfort to her.

Shannon's eyes had closed now, her mouth no longer opened wide. I liked to think that she was hyper focused on the feeling of my full cock spreading the walls of her pussy, pressing deeper into her.

My next few strokes didn't go as far, but they were quicker. I built a steady rhythm as I pumped into her. I wasn't fucking her, I wasn't making love either. It was that place in between. Each time, I'd pull back just to the point my head would leave her body, keeping her lips slightly spread, before sliding back into her.

It slid so easily too. She was positively dripping with lust.

Maybe she knew I was holding something back. Maybe she didn't. I routinely use this method, but I have no idea if it works the way in reality that it does in my mind. Regardless, after a minute or two of using half of my cock, I slammed myself into her completely.

This final, full assault, even if she knew it was coming, she hadn't known it was coming then. With the entirety of my cock into her, she arched her back. At some point, her hands had grabbed the sides of my hips, not pulling or pushing, just holding.

I lay still, allowing her to adjust to the fullness of me inside of her. When I decided she had, I slowly pulled myself back out of her, once again just to the point where contact was barely being made, and slammed myself back into her.

When I pushed my hips hard against her, I could just barely feel myself bottoming out against her cervix. I know this isn't the most comfortable feeling; hell, I've been told it's quite painful, but I wanted Shannon to know I was filling her up.

At the bottom of each powerful push, I would hold for a second, letting my throbbing cock sit inside of her. Occasionally, I'd twitch it, just to mix it up.

Soon, I settled into a nice rhythm. No longer going as deep, but not sitting idle either. I grabbed her hair again, pulled hard. Her back arched and her neck craned upwards. I attacked it with my mouth. Kissing, nibbling, biting. I'd drag my mouth up to her ear, letting my breath flow into it, my steady rhythm starting to tire me out.

I grabbed her hands from my hips and pushed them above her head, holding both wrists with one of my hands. She easily could have broken my grip easily, but she didn't want to. My other hand explored her body. It enjoyed her taut stomach, her small but perfectly formed breasts, the curve of her neck and the line of her collarbone.

Her eyes were closed, but she was enjoying herself. She moaned softly.

After a couple minutes of this, I stopped and slid back towards the edge of the bed, pulling her with me. I rotated her hips and she didn't resist. On all fours, legs slightly parted, her perfect ass exposed to me and the most flawless arch in her back, she waited for my return.

I didn't make her wait long. I gripped her hips and slammed my cock deep into her once again. This new angle gave her new sensations, and she gasped as I disappeared inside her again. I pulled hard, wanting to hit places inside her nobody else had or would. Sure, it's a stupid thought, but it felt good.

One of her hands disappeared between her legs and I soon felt her rubbing aggressively at her clitoris. As I said before, I'd been in similar positions before, drunk. Even then, Shannon had never done that. Remember, orgasms with me inside her were the line of what constituted sex, so we never had given over to such abandon. Especially not her.

It seems she knew I wasn't stopping this time and she might as well go along for the ride. I pulled my right hand from her hip and placed it on her ass. I couldn't spank her, as it would obviously have been too loud, but I wet the thumb and slowly put it between her cheeks, right onto her puckered little hole.

She froze, but only for a second. I started a slight pressure against her ass, not really pushing, but just this side of trying to. I'd return the digit to my mouth, reapplying moisture as her body absorbed it, leaving it just a little wetter every time I did so.

Finally, I started to press into her, just as I had with my cock into her pussy. It slid in fairly easily. The first joint, then the second. All the while, I continued fucking her and she continued playing with her clit.

I could feel her starting to spasm, and right as my thumb fully inserted into her ass, she came. This second one ripped into her. I had never been inside Shannon when she orgasmed, and I regretted it all the wasted time. Her walls gripped me harder than I imagined possible. I had to stop moving or I too would have been pushed over the edge, and I wasn't quite ready yet.

The orgasm lasted longer than the first. I had stopped moving, not trusting myself not to come, but Shannon needed the friction and she pulled away from me, only to impale herself with my cock again and again, riding out the waves of her orgasm. I left my thumb in her ass and she rubbed furiously at her clit. She wanted to scream, but she bit her tongue and buried her face against the hard cushion. I was so turned on by the wrongness of what was going on, her co workers just on the other side of the door. Any scream or moan would give us away, and it heightened the experience.

As she came down, I rolled her over, gently pulling my thumb from her ass as I did. She was worn out. The two climaxes had clearly taken a toll, but I wasn't finished with her. Her orgasm had almost pushed me over the edge, and I was now ready to finished what I had wanted to so many years ago.

I lifted her legs, positioned myself at her entranced once again, and pushed. I slid in easily now, but she was still perfectly tight. I could barely make out where we touched, but every time I pulled myself out of her, her body gripped me tightly, trying to hold me there.

All too soon, Shannon recovered and her hand strayed to her clitoris again. Within minutes, I could feel her start to rise again. The walls of her pussy gripped me as her orgasm built.

"Not inside me ok?"

I looked at her then. Even as she pleaded with me, her eyes begging me not to subject her to that final violation, her fingers danced between her legs.

I didn't answer her, just bent down and kissed her, hard and deep. Her other hand slammed into my back then and gripped hard, nails biting into my flesh.

I pulled away, wanting to take in everything. As I did, her third orgasm tore any coherence from her and she lost all focus on me or what I did.

I slowed then. Shannon's pussy was a vice on my cock. I continued sliding in and out of her. The motion lost it's steady rhythm and I fought. In my mind, my own orgasm built.

I always envision it as a door that I'm holding shut. There was water on the other side of the door, and as the pleasure built, so too did the water. As it rose, it became harder and harder to hold the door shut. Still I would fight. Finally, in that split second before I came, I relented in fighting. In a way, it was almost as pleasurable as the orgasm itself, that surrender.

From the second I decided I would be taking Shannon, I knew I would come inside of her. I did so now. My jerky movements stopped, I slammed myself as deep into her as I had ever been, and the first jet of come splashed into her hungry pussy.

In all my life, I never came as hard or as long as I did now. With each spurt of semen, I would slam into her. I wanted it deep inside her. I wanted to claim her in my own way, though I may never see her again after this. BECAUSE I would never see her again. I didn't care if she was on birth control or what the consequences might be. I just needed to release five and a half years of hunger, and I was releasing five and a half years of it in one go.

As we both came down, I eased myself down on top of her. I lay there, listening to her breath, feeling her heart raging beneath me, occasionally kissing her skin beaded with sweat. I reflected on what had happened. Undoubtedly the best sex I had ever had. Soon, I grew soft and my cock threatened to fall out of her.

Before it did, I pushed myself away from her. As I fell out of her, the semen slowly leaked out of her, down her butt, and into the sheet on the table. I looked at it for a few seconds, then up into her eyes. They were trained on me, but I had no idea what was in them.

She looked to the clock on the wall and said, softly, "Times up."

She rolled herself from the table and quickly dressed. She made to leave the room, but I grabbed her hand before she did. I pulled her into a kiss. She kissed me back. I knew she was angry, but the connection between us was undeniable.

I don't think cared that she had been unfaithful. No, it was the sex that mattered to her. She was angry, but she was satisfied too. Shannon pulled away from me, opened the door, and walked out.

She didn't greet me as I exited the room. I saw her dart into the room as I walked to the front, cleaning up the evidence of what we had just done. How she would hide the reek of sex from the next patron, I had no idea. I didn't care.

I waited until she walked out, bundled sheets in her arms. She stopped as she saw me standing there. We looked at each other and neither of us said a word. Maybe this was the closure both of us needed. She broke the gaze first, turned, disappeared down a hallway, the incriminating sheets soon to be deposited in the laundry.

I didn't expect to see her again and I made my way to the front desk to pay. How strange that I was to pay for this now. I debated what I should tip... Should I tip more, as an apology? As a thank you? Or would that make her feel like a whore? Fucked and paid like a good little slut...

I decided that I would tip the standard amount. Seemed like the safest move at a time like this. My credit card was out as I walked to the counter. The girl at the front counter beamed as she looked at me and asked...

"Did you enjoy your massage?"

I couldn't say anything. I just smiled as I handed her my card.

12