All Comments on 'Chrysanthemums'

by homerdepot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jhentaijhentaiover 3 years ago

great story! thanks!

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Unbelievably HOT! Five stars do not seem enough.

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Grandmas are the best! 5* on this fuck fest

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was so fucking hot!!!I I had to read it more than

once....hard and leaking precum.

PH4R40HPH4R40Hover 3 years ago

Hope the story continues, so hot! Threesome? Cuckolding Pericles and Orestes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Story 20% about mom son, 80% grandma grandson.. well,......

cowboy7ccowboy7calmost 3 years ago

You write pretty dang well. You have a great imagination that blends well with your writing.

What I'd like to see in your writings is, more of how the love a mother has for her son and the respect a son has for his mother introduced more gradually before RAMMING the sex part into their lives. In other words, the breaking down of a mother's love and turning it into feral passion needs to be drawn out more before her legs swing open and next her son is chomping on her twat. The language I used "...chomping on her twat" is about as tasteless as rushing too fast with with a mother's desire for her son or vice-versa.

After reading your story I can tell that your writing skills are adequate enough that you can take your readers mind deliciously into your naughty mind. You lack (not REAL badly), what is truly needed to pull your readers in a 1000 directions at once, starving them emotionally for the next experience you wish sizzling their mind.

More than likely a kiss from someone walking up to you out of the blue is NOT going to be earth shaking. A sensual kiss from your mother MAY send an incestuous lightning strom down your spine and have you leaking delicious precum, but without any real buildup to your mother's kiss your readers will not be lured into the naughtiness, and what I call "Otherworldly" passion that would happen if a mother took her son sexually.

Just the whisper of a mother's breath upon her son's ear as her fingertips grazed up his neck would probably send a million signals to his mind. So, unless you pull out the signals you want your readers to experience and WORD what the son may experience from his mother's breath and touch there in no way to lure the reader into what delicious fervor is developing between them.

The one thing that is a 99% constant and REAL with any mother is, her love for her son, which is different from any other love. And, anything coming out of that love...a fantasy taboo story or not...would be weaved into that love, which is the biggest reason that mother son taboo stories are so erotic to many people.

Thank you for your time

Peace ✌

blackcockriderblackcockrideralmost 3 years ago

Very hot story, loved it, thanks.

blackcockriderblackcockrideralmost 2 years ago

Thanks homerdepot for great mommie stories! A bit short stories but very enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous