All Comments on 'Chubby Chaser Ch. 03'

by drmweaver705

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 4 years ago
MUCH NICER

This is the way it should be. Pleasing each other is so important. I am so glad that he is now receiving pleasure as well as giving it.

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Excellent

Glad you managed to find a good story after the first two iffy chapters. Nice you could transform the narrator from a humiliation -freak to a sweet and subtle predator, but then, I have a weakness for assertive, cross-dressing femmes.

Would be fun to have the priest dress as a stud and the narrator as a hot, totally fem-gurl for a date in a wild gay club in the city. Maybe they could run into that abusive slob Jeremy and the good Father could bitch-slap him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I hope there's a Part 4 coming...

Good stuff, good stuff. Keep it going with these two. :)

azfag85298azfag85298over 1 year ago

Really enjoy this series; any plans for more chapters?

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Interesting story. I liked that the Priest was successfully seduced. It was done in such a way as to get me hard too. I’ve been with a couple of chubby gents and was very enjoyable. Hope to read more stories from you soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrmweaver705@drmweaver705
I write based on experience and fantasy combined, meaning there's at least a little truth in with all the lies in each story. I'm on goodreads.com as D.R.M. Weaver. I am the author of Tattoo: A Journey Through Submission, a novella, Turned Out: From Straight to Bi, Curious: F...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES