Chubby Crush Dana - Finale: Prom

Story Info
The end, the prom, accepting an uncertain future.
4.6k words
4.61
2.2k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana and I had only been dating about a month. In that time we'd done everything except for sex. We were still both virgins at 18, if the determining factor was plain old sex.

But we'd seen each other naked, tasted and explored each other, and we were already saying "I love you" pretty often.

Dana Hartwell was my first girlfriend, and the first (very) chubby girl I'd ever fooled around with. When I was with her, I felt complete. She still gave me butterflies, but I felt like a man when I was with her. She adored me just as much.

Now, finally, prom was upon us. It was Thursday evening, and prom was tomorrow night. I was excited all month long, not just because we were planning to have sex for the first time- somehow- on prom night, but because it was like a celebration of us emerging from our awkward adolescence.

Soon we'd be adults. Sort of.

Like most nights, Dana texted me before bed.

D: How's Colin? ;)

C: Hey babe, good. You?

D: So excited! I got my dress and put it on a little while ago. I actually love it, and it fits great. I usually hate fancy shit! I just sent you a pic.

I inspected the photo she sent. She looked radiant in her darker purple dress. It clung tightly but was flattering to her curves. Her green eyes sparkled.

C: Damn, what a sexy lady. Love the dress, but you're just...perfect.

D: Aw, thanks baby. You always know what to say. :) I think we're going to have a great night...

C: Yeah. I can't wait. Any thoughts on where we're going to...?

D: Lol, no clue. But we'll find a little spot somewhere. Sucks we're not going anywhere too exciting.

C: The ferry is pretty weak, but there's fireworks, and all the casino shit.

D: I don't play any cards, lol.

C: Same. But maybe we can find a sexy broom closet somewhere. Jk.

D: Wherever we end up, I'm glad we get to lose our...y'know...to each other.

C: Right? Pretty romantic. ;)

D: Normally I'd be a little horny chatting you up in my non-existent clothes, all cozy in bed, but maybe I'll starve myself until tomorrow?

C: It's probably not a terrible idea, I might do the same. Gotta stop jerking off to that pic of you in jeans, lol.

D: Jeez, the one where my butt looks huge? :P

C: The very same. :)

D: You horn dog. I love you, have a big sleep, get all rested for tomorrow, we might be up late. <3

C: Love you too, Dana. I will, see you at school. Xoxo

D: Xo

I fell asleep pretty quick. We had a few late nights since our second date on the weekend. Sexting and/or phone sex, almost every night. Even while apart, we could still get each other off. Thank you, raging hormones.

The following morning's classes went by slowly. I saw Dana in homeroom like always, and we held hands every second we were together. At lunch we met up with Tyler and Jordan.

"Hey guys," I said, sitting down at the lunch table with Dana by my side.

"The happy couple," Ty said, smiling. He gave me grief the first time I admitted my crush on Dana, but he had opened his mind since.

"Hey boys," Dana said, almost part of the gang in a short time. "Any luck with dates?"

"One of us, anyways," Ty said, pointing a thumb at Jordan.

We both looked at Jordon in anticipation. He was always the dark horse, never too lucky with the ladies.

"I asked Gigi, she said yes." Jordan blushed, and tried to hide a small smile.

"Wow," Dana said, "Way to go!"

"That's great, man," I said. Gigi was on exchange from Portugal. She was a bit curvy, and a cutie for sure.

"And here I am with nada," Ty said, a little grimly. "I'm proud of my boys, but what the hell?"

He laughed, proving he really wasn't that upset, just a little baffled. He used to be the cocky show off, the ladies man.

"Just ask around," I said, "You're the good looking one, you won't need to ask many ladies before landing a date."

"Okay, pity party officially-"

Gigi walked up and tapped Jordan on the shoulder.

"Mind if I steal him? Need to take some photos." Gigi smiled at us, and Jordan waved as he left with her.

"We'll catch up after?" I said to Ty, as I got up to leave.

"Go," he said. "Leave me." He feigned a weary frown, but laughed.

Classes dragged by. Nobody was really that focused. Eventually, the day was over. We had time to go home, dress, and meet back at the school at 6pm to take busses to the ferry port.

I went with Dana to her house. After that we'd stop at mine, as I had less to prep, and then her dad would take us back to school.

He was a little more used to me, and I was always respectful, but not in a placating way. He wasn't overly protective of Dana, he was just a dad.

"No funny stuff up there," he said as we climbed the stairs to her room.

Not today, I thought. "No way," I said, very unconvincingly.

He laughed.

In Dana's sweet smelling room, we briefly kissed. She pulled me close, and her soft curves pushed into me.

"I have so much to do!" she said a little exasperated.

"I'll help, just tell me what you need."

I wasn't much help, but I assisted with her dress, holding a mirror up for her hair, and made small talk with her dad while she made her finishing touches.

She came down the stairs, like a scene from a movie, looking fucking beautiful. Anybody who doesn't find curvier women attractive, I think they would have changed their mind looking at Dana coming down those steps in her prom dress.

Her hair was neatly frazzled, with curly dark locks trickling down into her ample cleavage. Not too much, but not too reserved either.

Her dad took photos of her. I couldn't tell her in too great of detail, but I think she could tell by my face how amazing I knew she looked.

We stopped by my house, and her dad chatted with my folks as I threw on my simple suit, and styled my hair for a sec. Guys have it all too easy.

Then another round of photos, and I gave her the corsage kept in my fridge, and we were off to the school again.

Her dad wished us luck, told me to "be good," and that was that.

"Jesus," I said, "that felt like a lot."

"I know," she said, "I'm already looking forward to the end of this," she laughed. She held my hand.

We met with Ty, Jordan, and Gigi. We talked a bit, the busses arrived to take us, and away we went.

We piled out of the warm bus into cool spring air. The ferry was a short walk from where we were. We followed the group to the boarding zone, then filtered inside the ferry, and spread out within its surprisingly large interior.

They had a couple dozen points of interest, like a dance floor with large speakers, casino games, and a handful of other attractions. The ferry eventually departed from the terminal.

There were only two scheduled events. There were fireworks at 11pm, which would indicate that the end of the evening was at hand. The ferry would return to port. Before then, at 8pm, the grads would all meet in the dance area for a group dance, where the grad song would play, and there would be a slideshow.

Until then, we had over an hour to do whatever. And we still wanted to lose our V-cards to each other at some point.

I thought we might wait until the fireworks, fortunate enough to find a secluded area with a view of the stars.

Worst case, maybe after we got off the ferry, somehow, we would run off somewhere. It was a bad plan. But there was no need to wait that long.

While exploring the first deck of the ferry, Dana suddenly pulled me into a dark room. She shut the door behind her.

I turned, a little startled, trying to get my bearings.

"Hey," I said laughing, "where are we?"

"I saw that the door had a sign, it said NO ENTRY in all caps," she said in the dark. "But it was open. Now it's closed. Nobody should be coming in."

There was a constant, droning engine noise nearby that would hide any sounds we might make.

"Cool," I said, already a little nervous about the our immediate plans. Despite all we had been through, I still was worried I might not be...good...for her first time.

I pulled out my phone, and illuminated the room. It was some kind of storage room, and it was filled with supplies. There were even brooms.

It really was a broom closet after all.

There were stacks of extra cushions, likely from seats that were temporarily disassembled to make room for some prom amenities. There was a stack of cushions nearby. They seemed clean enough.

"Colin," she said, "I know it's not...romantic. I just-"

"You can't wait." I smiled. "I know, me neither. And this is VERY romantic. Because it's just us in here."

I left my phone light on, the small LED pointed up at the ceiling, resting on a shelf. It was bright enough to see her, and that's all that mattered.

I toppled the pile of square cushions to the floor. I hurriedly made them a makeshift bed. She pulled me on top of her.

I kissed her passionately as I clumsily removed my pants. I hiked up her frilly, ruffled dress, finding it impossible to reach the end of it. She smelled good. I was taken back to that day in the band room, where we sat side by side. When she first saw my...appreciation of her.

I worked my way up her dress, until my hands grazed her soft thighs. She let out a little moan.

"I didn't want to assume or anything. I thought it would be easier, if..."

Before she could finish her sarcastic little joke I realized what she was getting at. No underwear. For simplicity.

I wanted to taste her, to take my time with her. But I needed her too badly. I was rock hard, and I positioned myself the way I thought I should.

"Baby," she said, "I got this for you."

She held up something she pulled from her dress. A little wrapper, like a small square, but-

"Oh, a condom," I said. "You're so smart!"

Guys are dumb, sometimes. I forgot how we talked about using a condom for the first time, mostly because she wanted to feel me coming inside her, even if I wasn't, really. Plus, babies. No thanks. Not on prom night.

I unwrapped it, and managed to put it on after getting it backwards the first time.

I got back into position.

"Colin," she said, breathing heavy, "Don't worry about lasting, just come as fast as you can, as long as it's inside me." She kissed me, swirling her tongue around mine.

I said nothing, and pushed inside. It was hard to tell where I was going, but it felt hot down there.

"Hey," she whispered, giggling, "That's my bum."

I laughed nervously, and aimed a little higher.

"Mmm," she whimpered, "Yes."

I pushed in slowly, and penetrated Dana for the first time. She was wet, a little tight, and so very warm.

"Fuck," she said. "Talk to me. Tell me. What it's like."

"You're wet," I said. "Tight. Warm."

I started moving out, then in again. Sex style, I think they call it. She breathed heavy.

"Your pussy is amazing, Dana. I've wanted this since I first saw you."

"You...too." She was biting her lip, staring deeply into my eyes. She spoke in between thrusts. If she felt any pain, she didn't show it.

"I...love...your...cock."

"I love your body, and your curves," I said, feeling warm and out of breath already, somehow.

"Yeah," she whispered, "You like...my ass?"

"Fuck yes," I almost moaned, "I LOVE your big ass. I always have."

She made a sound that was both a giggle and a moan. "I love that I turn you on. You turn me on too. I want you to come in me."

I wanted to, but I wasn't there yet. The condom was the tiniest bit numbing, like I wasn't feeling every sensation. But I was still having a blast.

"I will," I said. "Soon. Tell me what you like."

She was breathing a little quicker. "Um..." she said, "Talk about my ass."

She liked her ass being the topic of discussion. That worked for me.

"I love it. I loved when we 69'd that day. When you sat on my face."

"Yeah," she panted, "Me too. I wanna do that again. I want to feel your tongue inside me. In my tight little asshole."

Whoa. If there was one thing that would get me there quickly, it was imagining doing that to Dana Hartwell.

I kissed her, and whispered in her ear, "I would tongue-fuck your ass so hard, you wouldn't even believe."

It was the dirtiest thing I'd ever said to her. It sounded a little lame in my head. But Dana put her mouth against my ear, and screamed, as she came. It was faster than I thought it would be.

I kept up my thrusts, and her deafening moan against my ear brought me there too.

Dana and I came at the same time, the other's orgasm extending and increasing our own. I pulsed inside her, filling my condom. She quivered and tensed around me, biting my neck. She still continued to express her ecstasy in my ear, even several seconds later.

We stayed like that for a minute, wrapped up tightly against each other.

"Wow," she said finally. "That was amazing. For our first time? Amazing."

"I was worried," I said, "Just a little bit, that I'd be bad. But-"

"No way," she said. "You made me finish so fast. I didn't know if I would, timing and all that. But you know what I like."

"Yeah," I said, "You want me to lick your tight little-"

"Shut up," she said playfully. "I might, okay, but don't make fun."

"I'm not," I said, kissing her forehead. I was getting soft inside her, and I was so very warm. We were both very sweaty. I still loved the scent of Dana's sweat.

I started to pull out. "I think-"

"Yeah, let's." She read my mind. I pulled out, and removed the full condom. I dropped it somewhere in the dark. I never saw it again. Whoops. Sorry, ferry team.

I helped her up, and we dressed. It was impossible to know if someone was outside the door, but we chanced it. The hall was deserted.

We got away with it. Nice.

He held hands, and ascended the stairs to get some fresh air outside. The stars looked amazing, and the air was cool and refreshing.

There was an announcement from the speakers scattered around the ferry that the dance was happening shortly.

We looked at each other, and knew we wouldn't be going downstairs. Down there, it was warm and crowded. Up here, it was just us.

The music turned up, and we could hear it just fine. The first was a slow dance, and we had the top deck to ourselves. Sure, there was the odd crew member keeping an eye out, but they left us alone.

We held each other close, as the music played just for us. Her head rested on my shoulder, and we held each other tightly, swaying to the cliché songs that came from below.

When the slideshow started, we could tell. Music played while people reacted to photos taken that year. It was funny to hear people react without knowing who was on screen.

"Think we were in the slides?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I gave them the one of you in jeans."

"Haw-haw." she mocked, squeezing me closer.

"Maybe we were," I said, "but who cares. We're here right now."

We danced so long that we didn't notice the time going by. We were so wrapped up in our time alone, as we basked in the post-euphoria of our lovemaking, that time flew by just like that.

Suddenly, fireworks launched from the rear of the ferry, probably from a separate barge.

The sky exploded with greens and blues, and every burst of light illuminated Dana in all her glory. Others had gathered up here with us, but we were still in our own little world.

After the sky was just stars again, the ferry turned around. We made our way back to port, and met up with Ty and Jordan as we exited the ferry. Gigi was elsewhere.

"Where the hell were you guys? Ty asked.

"Up here, mostly," Dana said, winking at me.

"Where's Gigi?" I asked Jordan.

"She left with her friends. But we danced, and she kissed me!" He seemed very pleased.

"Nice," I said. "Way to go bud."

"I danced with a few ladies, but no smooches," Ty said.

"No big," Dana said. "Lots of time for smooches. Schools not out yet."

Dana was right. Prom was over, but school was still a couple months or so away from being over. I wished I was out already.

But for the first time, I thought about life after school. Would Dana still be with me then? We never talked about it really. We didn't even discuss if she had plans for college.

We got back to the school, and I said goodbye to the boys.

"See you Sunday?" I asked. We had a sleepover planned, though this one might be the last. But then again, we always said that, but it never ended. We always had another.

For now.

"Yup," Ty said. "The usual. Guy's only, sorry Dana. Just kidding, you could totally-"

"Naw," she said. "Boy's night. You guys do you."

I said goodbye, even though I'd see them soon. But times were changing, I could feel it.

Dana's dad picked us up. We told him about the basic stuff, just not the storage room stuff.

We pulled up outside my house. We stood outside my front door as her dad waited patiently in the idling car.

"I had such a good night, Dana."

"I know," she said, "me too."

She kissed me on the lips.

I wanted to tell her about my worries about the future, about how all so suddenly I realized how brief our time had been. How it seemed impossible that we could exist together outside of school, how life just seemed to tear people-

But...I didn't. Something in her eyes told me things would be okay. That we had a rare bond, a spark, that was both luck, and something impossible to describe.

Suddenly, I could envision our lives stretching beyond, getting jobs and becoming adults without losing each other. I imagined hard times and stupid fights but I could still see us hand in hand.

Did I know for sure? Who could. But it sure felt real.

"Dana, I love you, and I want to hold on to you forever," I said, instead of everything else.

"I'm going to hold on, too." she said softly.

She let go. She waved from the car. Like that, she was gone, and I stepped inside my quiet home.

I felt weird. I was a little sad.

For the first time in my life I'd really thought about my future, and it scared me a bit. It scared me to imagine being without Dana by my side.

My parents couldn't be bothered to stay up; They knew I wouldn't get up to any trouble.

I crawled into bed, feeling a bit melancholy. I was no longer a virgin. Now I was a...

Why wasn't there a name for that?

I laid there for a while, trying to relax my mind. I wasn't even clear on what I was stressed about.

My phone buzzed.

Dana. Just in time to ease my mind.

D: I can't sleep! xo

C: Same!

D: You seemed sad earlier, are you okay?

C: I'm fine, I had an amazing night. Just in my head too much.

D: Aw, tell me. What's on your mind? :)

C: Well...you. And me. And life. I just realized we never talk about...the future.

D: Oh, ya. You're right. I don't think we have. Like what we're doing after school?

C: Yeah. Like, I still haven't found a job.

D: Me neither, but I wasn't even going to look until exams were over. I'm not in a rush.

C: And college?

D: Not right away. I want some breather room. Life is long, and my dad said taking a year off is fine. Plus I think he wants the company. For another year anyway, lol.

C: Yeah, I don't know what I want to do. Maybe just get a whatever job, see what happens.

D: And were you worried about...us?

C: No, not worried. I just never really thought about...like a life without you. I know that's so dumb, cause two months ago we barely talked. But...ya, it makes me a little sad to imagine. I hate it. Not trying to be weird. It sounds weird to me.

D: It's not. At all. I've been worried about that since we started dating. It took time for me to shake off the idea you would dump me any day. I get in my head too. Can I call?

C: Yes, totally.

The phone buzzed.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," Dana said softly.

"I think that some people just get lucky," she said.

"Oh," I said. "Yeah?"

"Like, you were worried about us. That's cause you're not naive. You know people break up."

"Yeah," I said.

12