Chubby Crush Dana - Finale: Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But some people are lucky. They meet their soul mate, and they stay together. High school sweet hearts. And a lot of people think they are, but they still break up."

"Yeah," I said, nodding to an empty room.

"But there's some people who do stay together, that meet in high school. We might just be those lucky people," she said sweetly.

I wished I could kiss her right then.

"Thanks babe," I said, feeling pretty emotional all of a sudden, "Oh man, I needed that. I really think we are. Soul mates, I mean."

"I do too."

We talked a bit more, but eventually we became too sleepy to continue. We said our nightly goodbyes, and how much we loved each other.

I stared at my ceiling for an hour or more, where glow-in-the-dark stars used to reside, when I was still just a kid.

I thought about Dana Hartwell, and how she seemingly turned my life around, how I found my confidence in her embrace.

I know it's not the ending that you want, or need. But it's my life, and I can't predict the future. I can only-

There was a sudden noise as something bonked against my window.

I got up, and hesitantly looked outside.

Dana stood in my backyard.

I waved, and pointed to the front of the house.

I crept downstairs and as quietly as I could, opened the door.

She was in a hoodie and sweats. She must have walked here in the dark.

"I threw a pinecone. I couldn't sleep." She stood there smiling.

She followed me up to my room. My dad was snoring.

"You must be freezing!" I said in a hushed tone.

"I am," she laughed. Then shivered.

"Come here," I said, pulling her under my covers.

"I think what you said earlier kept me up. I just wanted to show you how sure I am we're a...y'know, sure thing."

She kissed me like it was the first time, all over again.

I pulled off her hoodie, and found nothing but her bra.

"I mean, you didn't really dress for the-"

She interrupted my words with a French kiss. She pushed me to the bed. She removed her pants, and climbed on top of me.

Her skin was soft as always but freezing. She slowly warmed against my body.

She pulled my shorts off effortlessly.

She didn't waste time with her underwear. She pulled it to the side and gripped my hard dick.

I was guided inside her, and this time it was skin on skin. Her pussy was burning hot compared to her cooler skin.

She rested her weight on me and I slid in deeper. I ran my nails over her smooth belly, and squeezed her breasts together.

I loved the feeling of her on top of me, and me inside of her. I did little work as she grinded against me, barely making any noise. Just her soft, quiet moans as she did her thing.

She leaned forward against me, and whispered in my ear.

"I love us, and being romantic. But I also just want to be horny, and dirty sometimes. Just do what feels good. Is that bad?"

"No," I said. "Anything. What do you want?"

"I think you'll figure it out."

She rolled off. She kept her underwear on. It was a slim thong. She started to climb on top of me. On my face.

Oh. I knew what Dana wanted.

As she got into position, I pulled her thin strip of fabric to the side. I kissed her soft mounds of ass as I worked my way towards the center.

I gently pulled her flesh apart, and found my prize.

I gently licked the surface. She moaned, and grabbed my cock, and began massaging me vigorously.

I licked her again. She tasted amazing. This wasn't the honey sweet taste of her pussy, but more like the flavor of her sweat. It was dirty, so to speak, and I liked it.

"Do what you said you would," she quietly moaned.

I complied. I stuck my tongue out straight, and slowly pushed inside her tight little hole.

She gasped, and I felt her clench me a little. I started doing little circles. She started grinding against me. Her big ass started pounding against me.

Her handjob was rapid, but her grip was perfection.

I could taste her juices as they ran down my chin. She was very wet.

I licked inside her ass as far as I could, hardly believing the reality I was currently experiencing.

She was sitting down harder with every bounce, and suddenly she lifted a little, only reposition herself.

She ruthlessly humped my face, rapidly grinding her soaking wet pussy all over me. My face was going numb.

She put me in her mouth, and kept the pace of her gyrations. I felt her tongue massage my tip, and I knew I would finish soon.

Before I could, Dana came.

Though I was in wet, wonderful darkness, I could tell she had covered her mouth to stifle her vocal expression of please.

It didn't work so well.

Her restricted whimper was a sweet, wonderful sound.

She sat forward, allowing me to breathe comfortably, and shuddered a bit as she slowly rubbed her sensitive clit across my face.

I came, just as she popped me out of her mouth. She grabbed me and worked me as I came all over her hand.

She rolled off, and wiped her hand against my abdomen.

I expected her to politely ask for a towel or something. I loved that she just wiped my s mess back on me. It just seemed really cool to me- not sure why.

She lay next to me, no longer cool.

We lay together, no longer alone.

We fell asleep, no longer worried of the future.

The End.

12