Chubby Fuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight, Aunt Cat," they said in unison, in a very amused way.

I staggered upstairs to my bathroom, got undressed, noticing that not only were my panties literally dripping wet, but a pretty noticeable wet spot had soaked through my yoga pants. Thank God I stopped them when I did, I thought, I felt they were about to fuck me! Where in hell had they gotten those skills? Pornhub certainly doesn't teach that kind of kissing!

Shaking my head, I got into the shower and used one of my favourite toys, my shower head, to get myself off. An orgasm later, I climbed into a flannel nightie and headed back downstairs to say goodnight, now refreshed and thinking straight, and not wanting them to know they'd created such an effect on me.

They were watching Top Gun, one of my favourite movies, and Alex invited, patting a spot between them, "Come and join us."

Not wishing them to think they'd won any battles, I shrugged, "Sure."

I sat down between them, and we watched the movie and ate some popcorn they'd made, while they complained it was healthy popcorn.

Somewhere before the movie ended I drifted off and fell asleep, the boys' aggressive moves and my orgasm in the shower having wiped me out.

....

I woke up in the morning lying on my side, feeling refreshed, but in the center of a human sandwich. I could feel someone's morning wood resting between my ass cheeks, my nightie hiked up sufficiently to completely reveal my red thong, and I felt a hand resting carelessly on my tit. I also noticed one of my hands was wrapped around a big cock.

I opened my eyes and saw Allen was lying on his back, completely naked, with his big eight-inch cock completely erect, and his was the one in my hand. I could tell the cock poking into my ass was also devoid of clothing.

The boys had stripped completely naked before joining me in sleeping on the couch!

Had Allen wrapped my hand around his cock, or had I mindlessly done that in my sleep?

Had Alex hiked up my nightie, or had it done so because of my own sleeping movements? It was a little short after all.

I lay there for a couple of minutes, oddly not removing my hand from my nephew's surprisingly long, thick cock. I couldn't even reach my hand completely around it.

As my pussy tingled, I knew I had to get out of here. Two big, hard cocks out in the morning air were a bit too tempting... even if they were my nephews'!

I tried to move stealthily and not awaken the boys, but that simply didn't work.

The moment I began removing my hand from Allen's huge pecker and drifting my ass away from the hard cock teasing it, both boys began stirring towards wakefulness. And it didn't take long for them to arrive.

Alex leaned forward, kissing my neck as he moved his cock between my legs and said, "Good morning, Aunt Cat."

"Yeah, good morning, Aunt Cat," Allen echoed, as some precum oozed out of his thick cock head.

I don't know why I did any of this, but as I intuitively began stroking Allen's big, fat cock, and felt Alex's cock flinch between my legs making contact with my pussy lips over my thin thong fabric, I moaned before coming to my senses, as some fresh wetness leaked into my thong.

I removed my hand from Allen's dick and pushed Alex away, and said, surprised by their aggressiveness, "That's enough, boys."

"We're just showing you some more of those moves you requested, "Alex smiled, his big cock pointing directly at me. Fuck, they both had huge, thick cocks.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I said. "Just remember I'm your aunt."

"We know," Allen said, slowly stroking his cock while looking unflinchingly at me.

"And put those things away," I ordered, even as my eyes lingered on them longer than they should.

"Sorry, they have a mind of their own," Alex said, also stroking his cock.

"You two really need girlfriends," I said before adding, "I'm going to take a shower."

"A cold one?" Alex called out, as I went up the stairs. I didn't pause to inform him that didn't work for women, as I hurried upstairs to the bathroom.

I got undressed, hopped into my marble shower, and turned on the jets. This time I resisted the temptation to use my shower head on my stimulated pussy. I just allowed the warm water to wash over me, as I tried to process everything that had happened since... since the moment last night when everything had begun happening. How had I let this situation get so out of hand? How could two chubby nerds be sporting such big cocks? Why was I so fucking horny? Sure, it had been a few weeks since I'd been dicked, but still.

I soaped up my body and then washed my hair. And then I suddenly felt hands on my back and lips kissing my neck.

"Boys!" I scolded, as I continued scrubbing my hair, not wishing them to know they were getting to me. "You need to get out of here!"

"We're just cleaning up," Alex said.

"And saving water, like you always say we should," Allen added, as he began massaging my scalp through my hair... which felt so relaxing.

"Just let us clean you up," Alex urged, as I felt his hands moving soapsuds around on my chest and my tits.

"This isn't right," I objected, although I didn't shove them away (which was my only hope of escape, since being cornered by them I had no place to go), having never been treated so lavishly while in a shower.

"You really have an amazing body, Aunt Cat," Alex said dreamily, his hands roaming up and down my arms.

"Yeah, and you should see her back end," Allen added, as he kept washing my hair.

"I'm your aunt," I pointed out the obvious, as I felt conditioner being poured onto my head.

"And we're your helpful nephews washing you up," Alex said. "Just consider us your personal spa team."

"I see," I said, not able to hold back a smile upon hearing that, his hands washing each of my fingers individually, which was relaxing, and was making me tingle.

So instead of stopping them in their tracks like a respectable aunt would, I stood there naked and glistening with water in front of my two horny, chubby nerd nephews, as they washed my hair and my body. (And yes, constantly felt me up in the doing of it.)

Alex rubbed his hands down my legs, his face likely positioned so he was looking right into my pussy. I kept my eyes closed, as I didn't want to get conditioner in my eyes.

"Look but don't touch down there," I cautioned, assuming he was seeing his first pussy in person.

"If you say so," he said, as he washed my legs and feet.

"I say so," I said, as Allen brought his hands to my back.

I rubbed my eyes and opened them, and looked down to see Alex washing me.

A moment later, as Allen's hands were washing my ass, Alex stood back up, and I was staring at his eight-inch cock again... and God, it really was as thick as a beer can!

"I think I'm all clean," I said, pushing my way past them and out of the shower.

"Let us dry you off," Alex said. "It's part of the pampering."

"It is, is it?" I smirked, as they each grabbed a towel and dried me off.

"Where's the ointment for the tattoo? It looks a little raw," Alex said.

"I have some in my bedroom," I replied.

"Then let's go there so we can help you with that," Alex said.

"No, I think I can manage that myself," I said, this situation being so far beyond okay.

Suddenly I was picked up by Allen, and carried to the bedroom and to my bed; sadly, the first time a man carried me to a bed, it was my sister's son.

Allen gently placed me on the bed and ordered, "Lie on your stomach, Aunt Cat."

"Okay," I said, thinking at least my tits and pussy would be out of sight. "The lotion is on my dresser."

"Okay," Allen said, going and fetching it as Alex climbed onto the bed... his big, hard dick right in my face, as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Why are you so tense?" he asked, his cock literally an inch from my face, as Allen climbed onto the bed near my feet, and instead of putting ointment on my tattoo, began caressing my ass.

"Maybe it's because your big, fat cock is right in front of my face, and your brother is groping my ass," I said bluntly, even though I didn't even remotely try to stop either of them. Actually, Alex's strong hands felt great on my shoulders, and Allen's hands on my ass also felt surprisingly good.

"True," Alex laughed, "but do you like it?"

"I don't hate it," I admitted, "but you boys are my nephews. We shouldn't be doing any of this."

Alex added, his cock actually tapping my forehead, "Remember, you started this last night when you asked to see our moves."

"I know," I acknowledged, "but it's gone too far."

"Now do you believe us?" Allen asked. "That we have moves?"

"Yes, I believe you. You two definitely have some moves," I admitted. "Now get off of my bed and get dressed. I'm still taking you shopping, and maybe you can use these suave moves of yours on someone who isn't related to you."

"I still need to put the ointment on your tattoo," Allen reminded me.

"Okay, then hurry up," I said.

"Okay," he agreed, and a minute later they were off of my bed, but still naked, with their beer can cocks pointing right at me.

"So you can take us shopping on one condition," Alex said.

"Oh? And what's the one condition?" I asked, kind of impressed by his confident demeanour.

"Well," Alex began, "since you want to change the way we dress, we feel it's only fair that we can change the way you dress."

"The way I dress?"

"Well, yoga pants are great, and they really showcase your ass..." Alex began.

"I'm flattered you check out your old aunt's ass," I teased, as I got off the bed and grabbed a robe.

"...but we like a woman who showcases all of her assets," Allen chipped in.

"And how would I do that?" I asked, somehow letting this go on way longer than I should... but curiosity was leading the way; plus, I was enjoying the sight of their big, fat cocks, truth be told.

"I thought you'd never ask," Alex said, then he ran off and returned a minute later with a bag from Savage X Fenty.

"Where did you get that?" I asked, as he placed it on the bed, knowing this was the lingerie brand of Rihanna.

"We ordered it for you," he said, as I walked back to the bed.

"You ordered lingerie for your aunt?" I asked, as I perused the bag to discover stockings, a garter-belt, a couple of negligees, a couple of thongs, and a sexy lace bra.

"That we did," Allen said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Like I said, we like women who showcase all their assets," Alex said.

"But I'm your aunt," I said.

"Doesn't mean you aren't a hot older woman," Alex said.

"Well, that's true," I joked, as I looked at the plethora of sexy sheer stockings in a variety of colours. "I see you like stockings."

"They really showcase a woman's legs," Allen said, sounding like a line from one of silkstockingslover's stories.

"And they're a great accessory to enhance any outfit," Alex added.

"Are you guys from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy?" I joked.

"I don't even know what that is," Alex said, as Allen went into my closet.

"Never mind," I said, shaking my head. "You know I don't wear nylons, right?"

"You do whenever we're here," Alex said.

"I do, do I?" I said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yes, or we tell Mom you let us feel you up," Alex threatened.

"You wouldn't!" I gasped; my sister would never understand that happening, or that my intentions were actually pure and helpful.

"Probably not," Alex said. "But just put on the dress, a garter and stockings."

"When did you buy this?" I said, trying to process how they just happened to have bought lingerie for me... their aunt... by blood.

"A couple of weeks ago," Alex said, as Allen returned with a red dress of mine that was made for wearing in bars.

"Why?" I asked.

"To give you a makeover," Alex smiled

"I'm supposed to be doing that to you," I said, as I looked at the dress and said, "You guys can't expect me to wear this in public. It's a bar dress. I'll look like a slut."

"So?" Alex asked.

"And your point is?" Allen added.

"I'm not trying to dress you boys up like sluts. I'm just trying to help you become stylish and cool."

"Okay," Alex said, taking the dress back into my closet and returning with another. "How about this sexy black dress, with a white blouse, plus the white garter belt and bra set with matching stockings?"

"Okay," I said, the leather dress sexy as fuck, but long enough not to look like I was going to a bar to get fucked, "but if I wear this outfit for you, you boys have to behave yourselves for the rest of the day."

"We'll behave," they promised in unison.

"Okay, go and get dressed, while I do too," I said.

"Okay," they again both said in unison before they left... their cocks having never wavered in their salutes to me the entire time we'd been negotiating.

I don't know why I did this next thing, there was really no logical reason, but I quickly went back into the bathroom and shaved my legs and pussy, before putting on the sexy, expensive lingerie. The bra fit perfectly. How could they even know my size?

Once I was dressed, and deciding for some wicked reason to go commando, I took the boys shopping.

As we drove to the mall I asked, "How did you boys know my bra size?"

"Mom told us," Alex said.

"Yeah, plus we sure never went through your laundry hamper," Allen added, displaying the panties I was wearing last night, my very soiled panties, in his hand.

"You took my dirty panties out of my laundry hamper?" I asked, even though it seemed a rather redundant question.

"Yes, and man do you smell good," Allen added.

"Gross," I said, even though I'd been told I have a very sweet pussy scent.

"We're eighteen-year-old boys," Alex said. "What do you expect?"

"Just what you did," I laughed, shaking my head, "but not usually your aunt's."

"Most aunts aren't as hot as you are," Alex said.

"Well, that's true," I agreed playfully, as we reached the mall.

During the next three hours I bought them a few outfits, got their hair styled, and bought them a healthy lunch, where I had to put my foot down before they'd eat it, and then we headed to my studio, since I needed to teach a forty-five-minute class.

The boys did their usual whiplash staring, as they checked out every woman wearing her tight workout attire. I took them to my office and asked Trina, who I knew they each had a huge crush on, even though she was too young for their alleged mature tastes, to look after them while I taught my class.

Trina asked about my attire and I shrugged, "Just trying something new."

"Well, it works," she said.

"Thanks," I said, as I changed out of it and into my yoga attire, realizing when I saw her noticing, that no panties was perhaps a mistake.

I returned after my class, had a quick shower, and got back into my outfit chosen by the boys, and returned to my office, where both boys were busy on their phones.

"Did they behave?" I asked.

"They were a handful," Trina said.

"That I believe," I said, before adding, "let's go, boys."

"Come any time," Treena said.

"Oh, we will," Alex said, in the same confident way he'd been with me, which made me laugh. No way did he have a chance with Treena. She was dating the quarterback of the college team.

"It was fun," Treena added.

"Yes, yes, it was," Allen agreed, also in confident mode.

It was hilarious how the boys had thought Treena's natural friendliness was flirting. The boys left, and I joked, "I think the boys have a crush on you."

"They definitely do," Treena nodded.

"You have something white on your shirt," I said, it really standing out on the black fabric.

Treena scooped it up with her finger, licked it, and said, "Must be from my afternoon snack."

"Looks yummy," I said.

"It was delicious," she agreed, as I headed out.

...

On the ride home I said, "We're going to have a really good meal tonight."

"We deserve burgers and fries, since we were so well behaved today," Alex said.

"You were," I asked, as I suddenly realized that white stuff on Treena's shirt had looked like cum. But there was no way it was. No way they'd gotten to her. No way they'd be that brazen. No way would she cheat on her future 8-million-dollar-a-season quarterback.

"Yep, we were on our best behavior all day," Allen said.

"We didn't use our moves on you at all," Alex added

"I guess," I sighed, it being easier to give them what they wanted than to listen to them whine all night about my starving them to death; so burgers and fries it was for them, while I had a chicken salad.

After dinner Alex said, "It's time for your ointment."

"You're really concerned about my tattoo," I said.

"We don't want it to get infected," he said.

"So caring," I smiled, as I went to the bedroom to fetch the ointment.

"We really are," Alex agreed, as he followed me in.

"I don't need your help getting the ointment," I objected.

"I know, I'm just saving time," he said.

I laughed, "Sure."

I picked up the ointment, and was startled when Alex grabbed my dress and pulled it over my head. "Alex!"

"What?" he said, as he spun me around and pushed me face forward onto my bed. "I can't get to your tattoo with your dress in the way."

My pussy leaked slightly at being roughly pushed onto the bed. God, I loved a man who knew what he wanted, and just took it. "Make it quick," I said, not wanting to encourage him, and not wanting to let myself be tempted again by their surprisingly smooth moves and their big, fat cocks.

"This won't take long, Alex said, as he applied the ointment. "Interesting you decided not to wear any panties."

"I often go commando," I lied, something I actually did very rarely.

"I see," he said, his tone saying he didn't believe me. I've never been a convincing liar.

Once he was finished I went to get up, and was shocked when he grabbed me by the hips, flipped me over, and buried his face in my pussy.

"Alex, no," I moaned, as Allen, who'd stripped and had been watching from the doorway, came over and squeezed my tits through the bra they'd bought me, as his cock poked against my right temple.

"God you're hot, Aunt Cat," Allen observed as he admired me.

"I'm your aunt," I reminded them, as Alex attacked my pussy in a proficient way that only women had ever managed.

"And tonight you're our slut aunt," Alex rebutted, as Allen bent down, his cock suddenly resting on my forehead as he sucked my clit into his mouth, while Alex probed my pussy with his tongue.

It became obvious at this moment, they'd done this before. They'd been playing me ever since yesterday evening. No way could two brothers just out of the blue double team a pussy like this. "Oh God, boys," I moaned loudly, having never had two pairs of lips working my pussy.

"Like our moves, Aunt Cat?" Alex asked, just before I felt him spread my ass cheeks and begin to lick my asshole.

"Very impressive," I admitted with a loud moan, as their tongues were giving me intense pleasure, and the fat cock resting against my forehead was suddenly very, very appealing. Of course I should have pushed both of my chubby nephews off of me, but they now had me completely at their whim, as my arousal grew in response to their aggressive behavior and amazing tongues.

"We're going to give you pleasure unlike any you've ever had," Alex promised, as he licked my butthole and Allen devoured my pussy.

"This is so wrong," I moaned, even though by now I had no intention of stopping it... my orgasm was imminent.

"Do you want us to stop?" Alex asked, as his tongue returned to my pussy.

"I didn't say that," I whimpered, as Allen lay down beside me in a 69 orientation and positioned his fat cock at my lips.

"Go ahead Aunt Cat, you've been craving this meat all day," he urged, as he resumed eating my pussy.