Chubby Fuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you two are so bad," I said, before I opened my mouth and took his fat cock into my mouth.

"She's sucking me," Allen announced.

"About time," Alex said, as his tongue disappeared somewhere.

I backed off enough to complain, as I felt him get off the bed, "Get that tongue back in your aunt's pussy, Alex."


"Oh, I'm not going anywhere," he reassured me, as Allen slid his cock back into my mouth and began gently face fucking me, as he sucked on my clit.

I felt Alex get back onto the bed, gliding his hands up and down my nylon-clad legs, before I felt him slide his cock into me without warning.

My head immediately fell back spasmodically as he stretched my pussy enormously, and I screamed as I grabbed the bedsheets, "Oh fuck! You're so big! So fucking big!"

"I get that a lot," he said, as his cock kept going deeper into me.

"I can't believe you just shoved your cock in your aunt!" I cried as pleasure consumed me, and as Allen kept pleasuring my clit, and Alex filled me deeper and deeper until all eight inches of his snake were inside me.

He didn't respond, but as he looked down at me I asked, "So are you going to fuck me now, or what?"

"You sure this isn't wrong?" he asked with a smirk.

"Oh, it's definitely wrong, and we're definitely going to hell."

"Then we'd better stop."

"No, you'd better start fucking your aunt's cunt right... fucking... now!" I demanded, my morals blown to hell, because I needed to feel this hugely fat cock really pounding me.

"As you wish, Aunt Cat," Alex agreed as he started fucking me... and as if I were the teenage boy, it took him less than a dozen strokes, along with Allen's pussy licking, and I was coming!

"Oh my God! Fuck!" I screamed, as my entire body shook.

As I came, and as Alex kept fucking me, Allen straddled my upper torso, unclasped my bra, and slid his cock between my tits.

I squeezed them together and asked, even as pleasure continued swarming through me, "Do you like your Aunt Cat's big tits?"

"They're amazing!" he said, as both boys were now fucking me... in a very strange threesome.

As his fat cock fucked my tits, I leaned my head up and extended my tongue to lick his cock with, every time it came within range.

For three or four minutes, my pussy and tits were fucked while my first orgasm finally faded and a second wave was already on the rise.

"I want to fuck her now," Allen requested.

"Okay, then let's spit-roast her," Alex suggested.

"You two are really going to spit-roast your aunt?" I asked, as Alex pulled out of me, and I felt a gush of wetness leak out of me.

"Among other things," Allen said, as he rolled off of me, and I accommodatingly also rolled over and got onto all fours. I was fully on board now, no more resistance to anything!

Allen went behind me and slid his fat cock into my stretched pussy, and Alex knelt before me.

"Do you want Aunt Cat to suck this big, fat cock?" I asked.

"Only if you want to."

"You're such an ass," I said, as I leaned forward and sucked my own cunt cum off of his big dick.

"And you're such a slut, just like the rest of them," he retorted.

I wanted to ask who the rest of them were ... Treena now looking like a real possibility... but who else?

"Fuck, she's so tight," Allen said, as he slowly pumped his cock in and out of me.

"Yeah, she's like a virgin," Alex agreed.

"For cocks like ours she probably is."

After a couple minutes of sucking and getting fucked, I felt Allen's finger at my asshole. "I knew she'd like us."

"How about a finger in your ass, Aunt Cat?" Alex offered, pulling his cock out of my hungry mouth so I could reply.

"God yes, one of you finger my ass while you both fuck me with your big, fat cocks," I answered lustfully, hungrily taking Alex's cock back in my mouth.

"I love this new Aunt Cat," Allen said, as he slid his finger into my rarely entered asshole.

"Yeah, she's our Slutty Aunt Cat, aren't you, slut?" Alex asked, as I bobbed on his cock like a cock hungry slut.

"Yes, yes, exactly! I'm your Slutty Aunt Cat!" I agreed, not wanting this wild, taboo experience ever to end, as Allen's cock and finger worked in unison to fuck two of my holes, as I was triple penetrated for the first time ever.

Alex slid his cock back into my mouth and ordered, "Now you do the work, Aunt Cat. We're just going to hang out here and let you suck my dick and fuck yourself on Allen's."

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned, as I obeyed his order, and began rocking back and forth, taking most of Alex's cock in my mouth before bouncing back and taking all of Allen's eight inches in my pussy.

It was awkward at first trying to find a smooth rhythm, but after a minute or so I was expertly bouncing back and forth... another orgasm rising quickly inside me. Truth was, I'd never been so hot, never felt so alive as I was during these moments, while I was spit-roasted by my chubby, big-dicked nephews. It was so fucking wrong, and yet it felt so fucking right!

Another couple of minutes, sweat pouring down my face, I erupted again, collapsing forward as I did.

"I think she's ready for it, little bro," Alex said, as his cock slipped out of my mouth while I lay collapsed on the bed, trembling uncontrollably.

"Yeah, she's definitely ready for it," Allen agreed.

"You want even more? Ready for what?" I asked weakly, the energy in my body completely usurped by the intensity of that second orgasm.

"Don't worry, Slutty Aunt Cat. We're professionals!" Alex bragged/reassured, as he lay down on the bed with his dick pointing at the ceiling.

"Professionals at what?" I asked, knowing both of them still needed to come.

"Come straddle me, Aunt Cat," he ordered.

"I'm not sure I have enough energy left to do anything," I said, even as I dragged myself across the bed to him, wetness still leaking out of my well fucked pussy, likely leaving a snail trail behind.

"Oh, you'll find your second wind, once both of our cocks are inside you," Alex reassured me.

"You two are insatiable," I smiled, as I straddled his cock and wearily lowered my cunt onto it.

"So what are you two boys professionals at?" I asked, as ever so slowly I began to ride him, looking around and not seeing Allen in the room anymore.

"Giving you sixteen inches of cock," he replied.

"Half of it in the ass," Allen added from behind me.

"We're about to DP you," Alex said.

My eyes went wide and I gasped, "DP?! I can't! You can't! You're both too big!"

Allen said, as I looked back and saw him lubing his cock, "Relax, Slutty Aunt Cat. You're going to love this."

"There's is no way that cock is going to fit inside my ass," I appraised. Sure, I'd been ass fucked a few times, and I'd actually enjoyed it. I'd even taken eight inches back there when I was dating a black basketball player; but none of those invaders had come anywhere close to being as fat as my two nephews.

"Oh, you'll be surprised what a slut's asshole can take when she's ready for it," Alex said inexorably, as Allen climbed onto the bed behind me.

Allen had also lubed his finger, and he ordered, "Lean forward, Slutty Aunt Cat."

"Okay," I obeyed, feeling compelled to do as I was told. Besides, he really did have an air of knowing what he was doing.

Alex leaned up and kissed me as I felt a finger slip inside my ass.

For a couple of minutes Alex kissed me while Allen fingered my ass, wiggled his finger around, and was obviously gaping me to prep my backdoor for his monster cock.

"Ready to be DP'd?" Alex asked.

"Not really."

"But you want to be DP'd, don't you?" Alex asked, as Allen pulled his finger out of me and brought the tip of his cock to my asshole.

"Kind of," I admitted.

"Say it, Aunt Cat, tell us what you want," Alex insisted, as I felt Allen's cock poking at my rosebud.

"Fine," I sighed, "Yes, I want to be double penetrated by my two big-cocked nephews. So kindly slide that fat cock in my asshole Allen, and make me your three-hole fuck slut."

"Shit, I knew she'd be game," Allen said, as he slid his dick into my asshole.

"Mother fucker!!" I screamed, as I felt his cock break through my anal ring and enter my rectum, even while his brother's dick was buried deep inside my pussy!

"Not at the moment," Alex quipped.

"Aunt fucker then," I corrected, while until now, I'd never experienced pleasure or pain at such heights. Both huge cocks were filling my ass and pussy to an extent that it was surprising they weren't touching inside me.

"Sixteen inches inside you," Alex smiled.

"I'm so fucking full, "I groaned, pleasure and pain warring inside me.

"Yeah, you look so hot with our dicks buried in your holes," Allen said, as he began slowly to fuck my ass.

"Yes, fuck my ass," I moaned, rooting for the pleasure to consume the pain.

"Oh yeah, I've been looking forward to this moment for a while," Allen said.

"Then show me what you got," I said, not wanting a slow fuck, but a rough one.

"As you wish," Allen said, before asking, "ready bro?"

"Yeah, let's do it," Alex said.

"Do what?" I asked, but I didn't require a verbal answer, as they both started vigorously fucking me in unison. "Oh, fucking God!" I screamed.

"You like this, Slutty Aunt Cat?" Allen asked.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck yes, I love it, fuck, oh God," I babbled, the two cocks pistoning in and out of me like a well oiled machine.

Allen grabbed a handful of my hair and asked, "What's your name?"

I answered in complete lust, "Slut... Slutty Aunt Cat!"

Alex added, as he bucked his ass up to fill me so completely, "And what are you?"

"I'm... I'm... I'm... your cock taking, cum craving aunt!"

"And don't you forget it, slut!" Allen barked, as they both really drilled me, and I flailed around like a Raggedy Ann doll.

"Never!" I moaned.

"You'll be our fuck toy whenever we need to bust a nut?" Alex asked.

"Oh yes, give me lots of your cock and cum!" I agreed.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Alex said.

"Me too, bro," Allen said.

"Come in my holes, studs, fill me with your cum," I cried, always loving the feeling of a load filling any of my holes.

"Fuck then, take it," Allen grunted, and deposited a high powered load that I'm certain was jetted deep into my bowels.

"Yes, fill my asshole," I moaned, another orgasm about to course through me.

Alex erupted seconds later with his own huge load, instantly triggering my orgasm as I screamed, "Fuck, I'm coming!!"

I felt backwards, Allen's cock remaining in my ass as he wrapped his arms around me for anchorage, and as Alex's cock slipped out of my pussy, I fountained excessive pussy juices everywhere, like normally you only see in porn, liberally splashing down onto Alex's body, into his open mouth, and across his entire face.

"Shit, that was new! "Allen exclaimed.

"Fuck, you got me right in the eye!" Alex complained with a wry chuckle.

My pussy and ass were both still in full spasm as I attempted to catch my breath long enough to speak. "I-I-I'm sorry... I-I've never done anything like that before."

Alex laughed, "That's alright, Slutty Aunt Cat. You did well."

Allen agreed, as if I were the young tyro, and they the proficient veterans, "Yeah, you did well. For one thing, you're still conscious!"

"Thanks, I guess," I said, Allen's cock still buried in my ass.

"I'm serious, our Mom passed out for several minutes the first time we DP'd her," Alex said, a wicked smile crossing his face.

His words didn't connect at first, my still being so overwhelmed from what we'd just done, and the orgasm that was still sending post-tremors through me. Then my eyes went wide. "Wait... What? You... you're saying... you two fucked... Cassie? Your mother? My sister?!"

""Yeah, it was our eighteenth birthday present," Allen said, as Alex rolled off the bed and grabbed his phone, that it seemed had been on my dresser the entire time.

"No way," I said, my sister having always been the good girl. They were just bullshitting me.

"We'll explain everything; but before we do, I have to take a pic," Alex said, as he slid his cock in my mouth and I heard a shutter click. And then there was a noticeable pause while he did something, don't ask me what.

When he finally pulled out, I asked, very concerned about having photographic evidence existing of a crime, incest being very, very illegal, "What was that for?"

"You'll see in a moment," Alex said, as I collapsed forward, and Allen's cock at long last slipped out of my very gaped asshole.

"I think you broke me," I said, completely spent.

Alex's phone rang, and he immediately clicked on it. He looked into it saying, "Hi, Mom."

"Mom!" I gasped.

"Yeah, she's right here," Alex said, and then handed me his phone. I was suddenly staring at my sister with my bare tits on full display!

"Oh my God, Cassie!" I said, mortified to be caught doing what I'd just done with her children. "I'm so sorry!"

"Hey Cat," she smiled broadly. "It's okay."

"No it's not, it's horrible!" I moaned, guilt coursing through me at the reality of what I'd just done.

"Hey, slutty sister-in-law," Alfred greeted brightly, and now his ugly face was on the screen.

"What's going on, Alfred?" I asked, thoroughly annoyed at his calling me a slut, even after what I'd just done.

"Calm down, slut!" Alfred barked in a commanding tone I'd never before heard from him.

"I-I-I... I stammered.

"I'm sure you've been wondering how I turned your big sister into my slut. And how I knew my two boys would be fucking your slut holes as well as their mother's once they were of legal age. Well, I'll tell you how. It was easy, because you're both sluts. Sluts for powerful men with big cocks. Aren't you, slut?"

"Yes, Master," my sister said as the camera panned across her, and this time she was the one with her bare tits on full display, along with the red nylons she was wearing, and that she was being fucked by some older guy .

"I-I.I..." I stammered, unable to finish a sentence. I hadn't wondered anything that Alfred had speculated, because I hadn't known any of what he'd assumed I knew. But from what I was seeing in Alex's phone, along with the inexplicably practiced skill with which my young nephews had led me by the nose ever since last night, it was all beginning to make sense!

"As you may already know, I'm out of town visiting family. Then once I'm done fucking my uncle's slutty new wife and he's finished fucking your slutty sister this time around, we'll be arriving home tomorrow evening at 6:00."

He then aimed his phone at his cock, which was being sucked by a girl way younger than any of them. "Stop sucking, slut."

The blonde did, and he pulled out his cock to reveal a massive fucking ten-inch cock, even longer than his sons', that was also just as thick, if not even thicker than theirs.

"Holy fuck," I said without even realizing I was speaking. I was just so captivated by his cock!

"I know," he chuckled. "That's why your sister married an ugly guy like me. Size matters."

"Oh yes, fuck me, please fuck me in front of my sister," Cassie moaned, as she gazed with lust-filled eyes into the phone.

"I expect you to be waiting for me in my house, on the floor in front of my bed, on your hands and knees, with your ass in the air, wearing the outfit I left for you on the bed," he instructed me, as Alex flipped me onto my back and slid his cock back inside me.

"Oooooh," I moaned.

"Is that understood, my sister-in-law slut?" he asked.

After a pause, he aimed his phone back to his cock before he slid it back in the blonde's mouth, and I responded shamelessly, like the slut my nephews had made me into with their big, fat cocks and their well-practiced expertise, "Yes."

"Good," he said. "Tonight I have a young, newly married slut to sodomize," he said. "But tomorrow night this cock is all yours."

"Oh God," I moaned, both because of Alex slamming into my pussy again, and at the reality that tomorrow I'd be the recipient of a ten-inch snake.

"By the way, I hope you like pussy, because I've promised the boys they'll get to watch a sister 69."

"Oh God," I moaned again, my pussy gushing yet again at the realization that even after the wild, taboo sin I'd participated in today... it was only the beginning. I responded enthusiastically, "I'll eat my sister's cunt until she comes all over my face!" Then I raised my voice and called out, "Did you hear that, Cassie?"

"Can't wait!" I heard her call back.

"Fuck, that's so hot," Allen said, as he slid his cock in my mouth... a cock that was recently inside my ass.

"Have fun, sister-in-law slut," Alfred said before hanging up.

Twenty minutes later, I swallowed a load from Alex, and took a facial from Allen.

We then went downstairs, all of us naked except for my stockings and garter, and gamed for two hours like we had yesterday before everything had gotten crazy.

Of course with them being young and virile, the night ended back in my bedroom with a marathon fuck session, a second DP, and two more loads filling my pussy and ass.

We all crashed together in my bed... each of us completely spent... and was cum oozed out of my asshole slowly, a reminder of the wicked sins I had completed today, I was somehow completely at ease with everything we'd done, and oddly excited for everything I'd be doing tomorrow with my sister and her family... especially that ten inch cock somehow attached to a fat boring nerd like Albert.

Fuck... life could be crazy.

Only the beginning.....

Coming soon:

Chubby Fuckers: Birthday with Mom

Cat arrives as instructed to find her sister already there and learns the crazy story of how her sister ended up a Mommy-pet for her two sons.

Chubby Fuckers: Family Orgy

Alfred arrives and the two sisters become complete submissive sluts for the three big-dicked men.

Chubby Fuckers: Grandma Arrives

In the final chapter Grandma comes for a visit and discovers the joys of grandson sex.