All Comments on 'Chubby Young Lover'

by nobigwillie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Feverish fantasy

Probably written by a thirteen-year-old. Poorly structured. Badly written.

Pass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun short story

some good real items regarding peer pressure. it is good to go for what you want regardless of friends who tease but wish they were getting some.

StangStar06StangStar06about 11 years ago
I liked it

I thought it was well written and the situation, a guy settling for the girl he can get is extremely believable. Now we need a chapter where he tries to hide the relationship from his friends but discovers that he really does care for her. Keep going, this is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

My cousin was a chubby 19 year old,i was 18,i knew the guy she had been going out with,he dropped her.She came to see me, a little upset, told me that he said that she had a fat arse,without thinking i said so what,i like fat arses.She looked at me,do you like mine,she turned around,i said cheekily cant see it,its covere.She lowered her jeans,bent over and said now what do you think,a g string between her cheeks.I couldnt help myself,i pulled the string aside,wet my finger and moved it around her hole.She didnt move,so i knelt down,my nose and tongue between her arse,licking at her anal opening,breathing in the musky odour.My cock was rock hard as she whimpered and pushed back at my face.I pushed a finger gently into her arse,moving it around,another into her so wet pussy,then 2 into her arse.I stood up,got behind her and pushed my cock easily into her pussy,so warm,wet,my cock covered in juice but i wanted her fat arse.I pulled back,moving my cock to her arse,waited,then pushed forward until my cock entered her,she jerked forward,i held her hips and then eased slowly into her.I came,it was so good,my cumm making it easier to fuck her arse,which i did.She orgasmed 3 times before i finally came a second time deep in her arse.For the next 18 months or so we got together and fucked,always in her arse which was so sensitive that on the first deep stroke into her she would orgasm.I got a girlfriend,finally married and my cousin stayed single,but in a small town the ad in the paper said it all.Chubby chic,big bottom,does it all,anal a specialty.

CharlieTwoponiesCharlieTwoponiesabout 11 years ago
The sweet ones the JOCKS did not want

I also found the "Pleasingly Pllump" to be the perfect receipt for a great Friday night

in the back seat of my car at thye drive-in movies,

Also the vast majority were "VIRGINS" and if you made a lot of the foreplay and drive her crazy wild she would tell her best friend and the next thing ya know you got another sweet virgin to excite and BREAK IN

Thanks for the story it brought back many many great memories

Charlie T

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 11 years ago
A story about two jerks - meh.

First, he is such a jerk that he doesn't want his friends to know that he is dating her.

Then She is such a jerk that she tells him that some other guy has a small penis.

A story in which none of the characters is likeable? No thanks.

JeremyShooterJeremyShooterover 10 years ago
Great stuff

Thanks for this. Good story, including pacing and characters. Damn horny!

shexdensmoreshexdensmoreover 9 years ago
wow, that was prerty good

With tge exception of grammar problems, it was exceptional. Good wotk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so...

...you're ashamed of being friends with a girl with a bit of meat on her?

bit of a cunt, aren't you, son?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous