All Comments on 'Chuck and Sammi'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
too

confusing to read shoul have just don it in the third person and not keep switching

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay story. Not really a who-done-it since it was obvious. Not really a Loving Wives story as there wasn't any cheating or fooling around. Nutty people, crazy happenstances and the rest you had to chalk up to just plain everyday phobias. Yawn........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yup, she's a loving wife.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
A very original and pleasing plot

Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story BillandKate. Always nice when you post. Loved the alternating chapter perspective from the two MC’s; nice input 26thNC. 5* folks!

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

Pretty good

Can't lie though, I'm kinda interested in Owen and the "Ice Queen" Dana. Is there a story there?

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoover 2 years ago

Bill and Kate have done it again!

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

I really liked it. No cheating and two good people. Well done.

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800over 2 years ago

Just another outstanding unique story from Bill & Kate. Please keep writing as good stories in the Loving Wives category are rare recently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, that little experiment didn't work. I found it excessively wordy and boring.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

It's great when good writing and a good story come together. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Skimmed the first two pages, no one cares how the couple meet.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I'm not usually a fan of "how they met," but this was too well done, I can't find it in me to reject it.

\

The alternating 1st and 3rd person POVs worked as well as it could, but why not just use 3rd person for the whole thing?

\

Chuck's already got tickets for the symphony, that should be an easy choice.

\

Not another genius millionaire.

\

She's had two serious lovers, and doesn't do oral or sex with the lights on?

\

I can't believe that she was jealous of the cello player!

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 2 years ago

Always a joy to see a new B&K story pop up! I'm certainly a fan! Thanks for the read, enjoyed the story. Felt last half was a little rushed, especially the ending, but that's just a nitpick. Again thanks!

Killian

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Creative and well written story. I would have liked it better if Chuck had filed for divorce in addition to changing his will to cut Sammi out of everything after Paul tried to kill him.

Even though Sammi was not an active participant in Chuck’s murder her parents blamed Chuck for Paul’s actions. This is not a famous to remain a part.

A year of counseling and Chuck back to fully trusting Sammi, no way. Half of Sammi’s family I’d dead and there is no mention of how her Dad felt about the whole situation, happily ever after is a too much suspension of disbelief than spending $25,000 on a wedding with less than 100 guests. As for tearing up the pre-nuptials that was just a sucker move by a dumbass, Kanye warned everyone get a pre-nup.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Beautiful, yet tear filled, story. You two hit this one out of the park. 5*

elling50elling50over 2 years ago

Good story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

you two rock the kazbah!

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Another great story from BK. Family can be a big boost to a couples life or facilitate the rapid down fall of the relationship. Largely it depends on the independence of the spouses. If your mommy hates your spouse, tell her: “Tough shit! You don’t have to like her/him, but if you disrespect her/him in any way, you’ll never see me, or your grand children again!” That usually is enough to make them back off, if not, ghost them. Really glad Chuck and Sammi stuck together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was OK….but frankly rather boring. Glad they managed to stay together.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While it wasn’t much in the way of sex I will give kudos for a well written story that held my interest throughout. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Choppy, stereotypes...and, yes, the statue in Fremont of Lenin, the mass murderer, just shows how the wokesters in Seattle are so lovable and a laugh a minute.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

I loved the story. 5-stars.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I was happy to see this new story from BillandKate as they are one of my favorite authors here on Lit. The story was well written, had just enough drama to really make it a very interesting story and in the end had a happily ever after. I hope this author continues submit new stories in 2022 as their stories always an enjoyable read. Well done, 5-stars.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Getting a little tired of the continued knocks on all religions, and most parents causing all the problems in the world, but it was a good read anyway. I enjoy reading BillandKate's stories- they're all good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Strange story. The intrigue was like a 50's movie. Good read.

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

I have only read three paragraphs. But I already have strong opinions about this story.

This is how a story, or book, should start. I am already tremendously entertained. I can relate to the difference of communities handling snowfall depending on the cities ability to treat roads and the residents familiarity of driving on such roads. It is humorous.

In contrast, many untrained internet writers struggle to start their stories. I include myself in that category. The tendency is to list the background and character list. "My name is ___ and I am a ___ year old ___ who married ___ when we met at ___ and we have ___ children". It is dreadful and is not a promising start.

I get it. It is hard to start a story without the reader knowing where and when the events happened, or who the people are.

Great writers use their creativity and skills to bring the data out in a stylistic and engaging manner.

Thank you @BillandKate. I possibly might not like the rest of the story, but I doubt it will be due to your writing ability.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Alternating 1st and 3rd person chapters are as least as old as Dickens' 'Bleak House' (1852). So, nothing new, but it worked seamlessly here.

.

I appreciate how crammed with situations and details this story is. Shows how thinly textured most LW stories are. It's a 5 star story, no doubt, but if I have a criticism it's that the drama never quite caught fire.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Great story, BillandKate! Loved it!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

As always is the case with you two, a solid, quality story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excellent well written story. 5 stars. The only improvement I could suggest is, it could have been one page less, if you got less involved in Sammi's single life. I love your stories and will continue to follow anything you contribute. Thank you for the enjoyment you gave me today.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 2 years ago

Not my favorite, the writing was good but it seemed like a sitcom I guess. Still 4 stars, I liked it didn't love it. I think the whole leader of was she cheating and yet there was never even a suspicion of cheating, threw me off.

Bebop3Bebop3over 2 years ago

Excellent story, as always. And Burke is my favorite writer.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Well written and plausible explanations for all the suspicions and accusations. A very tidy ending and true love wins out, The kind of story you would expect from BillandKate.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Pretty good. I liked the two viewpoint thing. D

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 2 years ago

I gave the story a 5 with reservations. The ending was really weak. I think that they should have shown more love and devotion to each other at the ending.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Always enjoy your stories. Thanks

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

Great story and great writing. I am not sure if it belongs in the Loving Wives category, but if you keep writing I will continue not caring what category you choose.

BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years agoAuthor

Re: Statue of V Lenin in Fremont

Kate and I always agonized as we passed the statue, it bothered us that some folks would idolize the man who murdered so many people. We were happy that, after a year or two, someone painted the hands red. Kudos to whoever did it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anyone with any sense will assume, going in, that a new BillandKate story will be a 5. This one, their first since the wonderful "I Knew The Bride" was posted 5/29/21, is, like that immediate predecessor, another delightful tale about a truly loving wife. Though my bias is always in favor of multiple first-person POV's, the shifts between first person Chuck and third person Sammi felt the same as if it had been first person Sammi narrating those even numbers. Now, this is getting a bit off topic, but I noticed that some earlier "5" stories have been deleted off the site since May 2021: "I Hate Social Media," "Jake's Tale" and "You Lose Some, You Win Some." This happened before with "Adam and Sarah," another "5." While I know that since the site managers have committed to keeping the LW category restricted to 200 web pages, some older stories have to be dropped to make way for new ones. But somehow I doubt that it was Lit who pulled these B&K classics, and instead suspect that "the authors done it." Why? Since I've noticed that B&K sometimes weigh in to the Comments, I'd sure love them to do so here and explain why those stories no longer appear on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sheesh, more than 6,000 words into the story and it’s still setting up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars! There is only one things wrong with this story. Nobody would rollerblade from Fremont to Kenmore. The trail has too many roots breaking up the asphalt. Any sane person would drive to Kenmore and skate the Sammamish trail, down to Redmond.

uga2001uga2001over 2 years ago

Wow! 5 stars! I wish the mom had no killed herself. Paul almost destroyed his sister's marriage. I wish he had gotten help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Many writers make the wife a one dimensional character, that your never really care about, so when she cheats, it isn’t a shock.

You had me so in love with Sammi! It would have broken my heart, if she cheated on Chuck.

So here is my unsolicited challenge for Bill&Kate, or any of the other quality writers. Write a female character that is so wonderful and caring, that us readers are crestfallen when she cheats. But no “ Martian slut rays” allowed. Again, thanks for the great story!

robinhodrobinhodover 2 years ago

Top story - thank you very much.

Just one weakness; the cops would have found the house keys with Paul. Being from a hardware store, they would have been obvious copies.

Didn't spoil it though.

The moral is: no matter what your problems, they are eased by a few million in the bank.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

great story but you glaze over the fact that most people would wonder if wife was helping brother with her husband's death.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

What a nightmare for Sammi and Chuck. Gambling is an insidiously destructive addiction. Financial devastation, inter-family theft, running and hiding from leg breakers - it tears families apart. I’m sad to say I’ve seen it in my own extended family.

.

I’ve always liked multi POV stories. I think it affords the reader a more intimate picture of each speaker - if you keep the voices clear and distinct.

.

Original and well written with compelling main characters who emerge battered and bruised, but with a hope filled future. Thanks for sharing another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

doesn't belong in this category....but a nice story.....did want to read a part of Chuck meeting the mom. You should have written that part. 4 out 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a well written story, and the perspective swap is an interesting choice of narrative. But it doesn't really belong in this category. Despite what constant toxic critics seem to think, this category is FOR adultery, hotwife, cuckold etc. stories, and that's not what this is.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

A really good story from a pair of the best writers on this site. Wouldn't even try to critique your work it is just too good and thank you for your stories to share something other than wall to wall sex makes a pleasant change. Your work is always refreshing. Thanks once again.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

One other thing , the fact you've had over 40 comments on the day of publication speaks volumes.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

Very good Loving Wife story 5*.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

A great story; but cops wouldnt believe Sammi wasnt involved even if her brother confessed. Everything you say can, and will, be used against you.

As far as they’re concerned, Sammi is guilty of attempted murder, they just can’t prove it. And her brother may have been killed by Sammi to cover up her involvement in her husbands attempted murder, especially since Faith almost killed him last year.

This marriage is over.

TeggeTeggeover 2 years ago

Thank you for a great story!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

I'm always complaining that the stories I read here have no tension. Well here's one that has almost too much tension. How could things go so bad so quickly? Somehow the author pulled it all together and it finished relatively smoothly. But you know that things can never go back to where they were before. It's too bad because I was beginning to like these two people. 4*

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Nice, as usual. Thanks for this!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Hmmm. You think maybe Chuck should have had a gun near the bed? But no, not even a baseball bat. 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This made me feel so old. I come from a generation that had to weave our own Sigournys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good story until the wicked brother entered the saga. It became garbled garbled and filled with distrust and evil. Making me forget how crazy Sammi's choices for men was at the beginning.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Truly well written. Engaging story. Plotted very well.

We havent had much in the way of good stories lately, regardless of subject matter. If more were written this well even the cucks would stop getting hammered in the ass (well they'd prefer it not stop if they were honest with themselves) so keep being a shining light in a sea of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Without interracial love interests and a blatant cuckold husband I hardly recognized this as a Loving Wives story! Well done for keeping us readers on our toes! I like happy endings. 5🌟 - TANSTAAFL

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

Different kind of story. The descriptions of how parents and families can break up relationships rang true and the description of the Dutch Orthodox parents was dead spot on.

Sammi's parents are pieces of work, the jerk brother nearly kills Chuck and they blame him? Sadly I have seen parents like them, it is the mentality where they blame everyone else for their mistakes. Chuck had every right to be mad at Sammi, she not only enabled the loser brother, but when the asshole parents blame Chuck she doesn't stand up for him ,she should tell them to drop dead, if I saw her let them do that to me I would show her the door,she was as bad as they were.

Someone who loved him would beg his forgiveness. The reconciliation was too easy until she comes to her senses and realizes she basically almost got him killed bc she sided w her family over him. The story tries to make the mother sympathetic and feel bad she killed herself, Chuck should feel relief bc she would have turned Sammi against her

One weak point, if Paul confessed everything the cops would have had him under guard, he could put the bookmaker away for a long time,even cops aren't that dumb.

The dad at the end walks away unscathed in all this,he doesn't apologize either. The mother was a psycho and the father enabled it, if your kid tries to kill someone and you blame them you are filth

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

5 Stars. I look forward to seeing something new from the two of you. Thank you.

management91399management91399over 2 years ago

Had a nice Hitchcock vibe to it, I may have misread but in my mind, I thought Samantha parents took on the attitudes of her first boyfriends' parents (The ones who lived near the Canadian border). But it did totally have the LW vibe without Samantha actually cheating with an old boyfriend. But enough outside influence on the marriage did put the couple into a crossroads situation brought about by selfish outside forces. Well done!

Eveready1999Eveready1999over 2 years ago

I love your writing but kept waiting for the Loving Wives turn which never happened. I gave you a 3 but was thinking of a lower number....

haveguillamehaveguillameover 2 years ago

Excellent, well written and developed.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

A tragic poignant story.

Yet in it is a love that conquered all adversities.

A true loving wife story.

I loved it. Thanks BillandKate for sharing this inspirational story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The two POVs work better than switching first-person narrators, as most writers do. I wondered if going all third person would work better, but decided your method worked best when Chuck started to lose it. The editing must have been meticulous to keep it all straight. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely done. I liked how the detective conducted his investigation. Five*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written by the dynamic dual. I would like to see more interaction with mommy in-law and Chuck. Does she understand Chuck did help Paul but was unwilling to become an enabler? Does she blame Chuck all the way to her deathbed? Does Sammie act as a "Ref" between them? Does pappy in-law's feelings were truly expressed, and what were they?

BigJim48BigJim48over 2 years ago

*2. Didn't like the style & the story was too convoluted to follow. Try a rewrite in 3rd person and compare the two styles, see if you want to use the style you used in this story and which one is the easier read next time. And I'd have kept the pre-nup, if it was me as the MC. "Try to kill me once, shame on you; try to kill me twice shame on me!"

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I claim little knowledge of Russian history, and I mean NO defense of Lenin, but weren't the worst atrocities committed under Stalin?

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

I liked it.

I don't think the double 1st person POV

worked here though.

The story needed to be a lot longer

for that to work well.

At least in my humble opinion.

But the plot was strong and well worked.

A fun read.

Top ratings from me.

BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years agoAuthor

To the Anon commentator who asked why some of our stories disappeared: Kate and I removed those for a variety of reasons. Some were removed because the comments were over the top, some because we weren't happy with the story after publishing it. So, it wasn't the site moderators who bounced them, just us. Thanks for your kind comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad, a bit repetitive at times. Faith must have been on some serious drugs to fabricate a scenario where Chuch was to blame for her son being a worthless piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Being relatively new to this "comments" game (been a reader, for several years, a commentator for less than one), it's a thrill to pose a question to an author in this section and then get a reply. So thank you, B&K, for answering my question about the deleted stories, and this gives me an excuse to pump up THIS story's score by posting another 5 to its credit.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A well told story that I enjoyed. She must really love her husband to be able to forgive all of this. Thanks for the good entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you want to improve your writing and appeal to a wider audience then you should pay more attention to the negative comments that detail what is perceived as flaws and faults. If you don't really give a shit what people think then why bother to post stories, or delete comments, or do Anything in response to comments about which you couldn't care less? Just Plain Bob treats comments just like he treats his stories, puts them out there and let's others worry or care; he (or she?) don't.

The plot was great. The execution was tedious and distracting. We know that someone asked for aspirin, but took Excedrin (with a capital "E"), three, instead of two. WTF? But you don't bother to tell us how much money the sucker sister pissed away to her addict brother, $200, $20,000? Guess the medicine details were more important and significant? And the whole concept that this addicted morally corrupt brother would casually admit to all his crimes was preposterous. The asshole would have claimed he came by the house to talk to his brother in law and the brother in law attacked him, with a gun. Again, great plot, but very weak and illogical character portrayals. You might want to consider getting some objective review and editing. Anyway, thanks for the effort.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

B&K - I liked it a lot! Thanks. To the rabid Anon who posted just below this I have a different attitude. We authors (yes I write as well) do so for various reasons, but I believe most of us post to entertain and share our creations. Not, as you seem to suggest in your glorified self-importance, to have anonymous trolls express their pompous regurgitations of perceived minutia that they could not identify with.

My opinion, no more valid than yours except I am willing to put my name to mine, is that the characters felt believable and the plot was fun to follow! How a person is likely to act when they know their life is fundamentally over is anyone’s guess, and i willl accept the author’s guess in this case. Again, Thanks Bill and Kate.

ThatNewGuyThatNewGuyover 2 years ago

Thanks for an entertaining tale, Bill and Kate! Your plots are always inventive.

I appreciate the time you took to develop the relationship between Chuck and Sammi at the beginning. By the time Paul was introduced and the complications began to escalate, I was thoroughly invested in the characters and didn't want to see their marriage torn apart.

Addiction is such a painful thing, and I also appreciated the way you portrayed the enablers in Paul's life, particularly Paul's mother, who is a fascinating character. Yes, her treatment of Chuck and Sammi is awful, but you can feel the misplaced love at the root of it at all. She loves and wants to protect her baby so badly that she is willing to absolve Paul of any responsibility for his choices and instead make him the helpless victim of those around him. What an agonizing burden for a mother to be forced to bear. The most urgent need for a parent is to protect their child, but what do you do when you can't protect your child from himself?

sanman52sanman52over 2 years ago

Another winner from B&K. I know it's going to be a better day when a story from B&K shows up. Thanks for your efforts.

Personally, I don't think that the 1st and 3rd person switching added anything to the story.

Rocket081960Rocket081960over 2 years ago

Great story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sbrooks asked if Stalin committed more atrocities than Lenin. Yes he did, but he also ruled the country for many more years. Lenin died young after only seven years of rule. Stalin led the USSR for thirty years. Lenin's atrocities are well documented in the Black Book of Communism, written by European scholars after the fall of the USSR and the opening of the Soviet archives. For decades Lenin was given a free pass on all the people he ordered murdered only because he seemed benign compared to the tens of millions that Stalin was responsible for murdering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, you have to have a strong backbone and thick skin to be a LW author. I'm reading the anonymous comment below basically blasting B&K. Criticism is one thing, but this was over the top. I laugh every time I read a comment telling the author what they should have included in the story. Here's a thought, write your own damn story. I'm looking at the list of stories submitted by these two and there's 1 story rated under 4.0 and you're telling them to get objective help. Amazing churzpah.

Craig1878Craig1878over 2 years ago

Another gem. Thank You for sharing with us.

BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years agoAuthor

Kate and I want to thank AnotherChapter, ThatNewGuy and the other anonymous commentator for defending us so well. We will keep the anonymous comment down below on how our narrative was "tedious and distracting", just as we keep most negative comments - but not all. Some are so damn offensive and have little, if any redeeming value.

Maybe the anonymous commentator misunderstood what we were saying when we wrote that we removed some of our earlier stories because the comments were too caustic. When comments call my wife a whore and physically threaten us or 'anyone who cheats', we think were feeding something dangerous. Our 'Jake's Tale' was a story that ended with the husband forgiving and reconciling with a wife who had an affair - too many of the comments could only be considered outlandish and evil. So, we removed the story.

Anon wrote, "We know that someone asked for aspirin, but took Excedrin (with a capital "E"), three, instead of two. WTF? But you don't bother to tell us how much money the sucker sister pissed away to her addict brother, $200, $20,000?" Yes, both were written on purpose. The use of naming Excedrin in the scene was to paint a vision for the reader's mind's eye. Something for the reader to help grasp visually the two people standing in the room trying to decide the best course of action. And we purposely didn't name the amount the sister gave her brother, although we did state it was all her funds, because we wanted the reader to question how much it could be (Hitchcock's McGuffin).

This past weekend the Wall Street Journal had an article explaining how many of the young girls putting their bodies on TikToK and other social media are having emotional issues because anonymous (or even friends) comment on any real or perceived flaws of those bodies. I guess we Literotica LW writers can relate. A story gets written in an effort to entertain and anyone with a terminal and keyboard can slam the writer because they don't like the plot, the outcome, etc. Pretty soon all there will be here is one or two decent writers and a whole lot of garbage. In other words, useful criticism is more than welcome, but keep the caustic comments to yourself.

Thanks to all who enjoyed 'Chuck and Sammi' and took the time to say so. All the best,

Bill

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseover 2 years ago

Couldn't resist, but peanut oil doesn't trigger an allergic reaction because the allergens are in the peanut solids. MAYBE if you're using some high end, organic, artisan oil but not your normal fry oil.

BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years agoAuthor

Re: Peanut Oil

Now, that's useful criticism. Thanks GladstonGliese for the heads up. We won't make that mistake again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was curious to see if B&K (I guess it's actually B) would respond to my "Wow!" comment after they (he?) replied to my query about the deleted stories, and so I checked in here again (another excuse to post another "5" for "C&S"). And I'm not sure if there was some confusion as to which "Anonymous" was which. I only posted the question about the lost "5" (at least in my opinion) stories, and then the "Wow!" after that question was answered. But I see the more recent comment from the authors that went into greater detail on why they pulled some stories - so I want to make it clear that I didn't post the anonymous comment about needing a thick skin. Guess this is one of the downsides of anonymity - hard to know which unknown is which. Anyway, I must say that it's really a shame that the site lost such fine stories because of intemperate commentary. Couldn't agree more that personal attacks should have no place here. So we now are missing, for example, the excellent "Jake's Tale" because of some, as BlackRandI1958 (another great writer, to say the least) put it (in a comment on the classic H57 "Second-Hand Barbie"), "asshats." Oh well. Meanwhile, a shout out to "useful critic" GladstonGliese - loved that "Fire On The Mountain"!

OnethirdOnethirdabout 2 years ago

A very nice tale with a happy ending (my favorite kind). Having the snake in the grass being a brother with a gambling addiction is so sad- all addictions are, really, but gambling seems like one that is so unnecessary yet so devastating to all involved. I like the Treasure of the Sierra Madré reference- it’s the one Bogart movie where you root for his demise. Thank you for this story.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Just the usual B&K long, meandering, entertains, and ultimately another great story. You did the impossible here. You came up with a very, to me, unique LW plot. No one does it better.

BillandKateBillandKateabout 2 years agoAuthor

We have to share with you all that an anonymous email showed up this week accusing us of not caring about our readers because we haven't edited this story. It seems that we're required to let the readers know the peanut oil used in the salad was cold-pressed artesian peanut oil, otherwise there wouldn't be an allergic reaction.

People - please do not come to Literotica, and especially to Loving Wives, for realism. Just saying!

Oh - by the way - there isn't really a Martian Slut Ray - and in the history of marriages, a wife has never left her husband on their special night out to go and fuck a football star, returning the next day and writing a letter telling her husband how it was the best sex of her life, expecting the husband to accept it. (Sorry GA)

Read the stories, have fun, but please don't take them seriously.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 2 years ago

Very enjoyable reading! Created some very good well rounded characters and threw them in a good story. Ok you could say it it is cliché about Chuck being rich but it is your story I am along for the reading ride😁👍🏻. I enjoyed the ride so thank you!!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading!

Wow as an aside just glanced down at comments that is interesting about peanut oil and peanut allergy - still works for me in story (who would have thought)!?

Still great writing no matter to me just interesting this is still fiction and not real so anything is possible in authors created world👍🏻!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In case it hasn't been mentioned - in the first paragraph he slides his car down a hill; later on that page he doesn't own a car?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...