All Comments on 'Chuck Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Can't say I feel all that sorry for Chuck. Sammy did say she was kind of involved with someone before the affair began. His lust caused him not to clarify what she meant. Plus being in secret was only setting them up for failure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What

Where is this going, your worst story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please give is another chapter

I thought it was a great story, however I want MORE!

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Excellent storytelling

The characters and the situation are interesting. My only objection here is that he knows that she is a liar and for me that is a deal breaker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My name is Charles Brown but ever since high school, my friends have called me Chuck. I'm not related to Charlie Brown in the comic strips.

Why do so many stories on this site start with inane jokes like that?

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Where

Where does a student get the money to buy an emerald necklace and a gym?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sammy is a liar ... a cute one but still a liar. If I were married to her, I would ALWAYS have doubts about her cheating, her infidelity and that would mess up my mind and my life. This story-line sucks.

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Chuck Series Info

SIMILAR Stories