Chuck Taylor's Wake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Kayli was in physical, mental, and emotional ecstasy. Her son whom she loved more than any other man was making love to her, and her pussy was experiencing a big cock, which was something she'd always been curious about. It was shaped like a nine inch long banana that pointed up, and with him fucking her from behind the head of his cock was hitting her g-spot on every in and out stroke.

His mom's pussy was so good that even though Charlie had been driving his dick home for only a few minutes, his balls were already beginning to tighten and he was getting close to coming.

Kayli was also getting close to getting hers, and Melissa was right behind them. She'd started rubbing her clit soon after she figured out what her mother and brother were doing, and their breathing told her how close they were to coming. The change in the tone of Kayli's whimpering, and with Charlie's breathing becoming more labored, she knew they were close, and her fingers sped up.

As the fucking got better and better Kayli had turned onto her stomach and Charlie was now riding her from behind. In that position he was getting almost all of his dick into her and she was feeling pleasurable sensations in places deep inside of her that had never been touched by a cock before. As their passion grew the sound of two people rutting filled the room. Kayli's moans and groans, grunts and screams of satisfaction as she came were muffled by her pillow, but there was nothing to damp down the sound of Charlie bellowing like a bull moose when he emptied his load of seed into her.

The sound of them climaxing was joined by Melissa's panting as she rubbed herself to an orgasm too.

~

Kayli's night with Charlie broke the seal on her emotions and she started dating younger men for the sex. She also decided not to become a vegan, instead she eats whatever she wants, including doughnuts.

Melissa's daddy issues were resolved by experiencing Charlie's unconditional love, but she's still a cock sucking exhibitionist, because that's what she is.

Armed with the knowledge of how pleasurable sex with an older woman can be, Charlie now takes advantage of offers from the mature women who approach him during cruises wanting to suck his dick and or give him some pussy.