All Comments on 'Chuck's Mistake'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
Tail End PeteTail End Petealmost 14 years ago
No way, not even, don't even go there.

This is a mistitled story. It was not Chuck's Mistake, it was Ellie's. Why didn't she talk to Chuck? Why did she take Sonia's side? Why didn't she jump into the conversation and tell the slut that she was Chuck's wife?

Nope, Chuck didn't do a damn thing wrong except not go to the lawyer sooner. And, does the rest of the family know about all of the STD's she came up with? Dump her ass Chuck, and stay the hell away from sluts like Sonia.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
awful ... a new low is pathetically stupid

it took him 3 days to figure out that when when his wife left and went back to Sonia... the woman he cheated... something was wrong?

3 days?

and how does a small woman like Sonia pulls Chick out in to the parking lot?

thee mistake in this story is anyone who bothered reading this shit

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
This one was awful

Everyone is an idiot and pathetic....

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
I don't like any of these people

Ellie is probably the best of the bunch. Until she found out about his playing around in college she was faithful to him. His statement about his playing around before they were married was BS. He KNEW they were in a committed relationship and didn't care. Sonia is the typical cliché friend who is an amoral slut and encourages their friend into disaster. Chuck is a self righteous jackass. Unfortunately Ellie came off very badly in the deal. She didn't deserve it. It's not like she was guilt free but she was really just getting even for his philandering. He created his own problems. It just took some time for his chickens to come to roost. Unfortunately he didn't pay too much of a price for it.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
It was JPB's mistake!

This was plain old garbage with nothing to redeem it. Too bad to even rate.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Fuck you all....

....this was good. For bob.

deadonedeadonealmost 14 years ago
Loved it.

Good going. Was there any truly "clean" people in this story? Maybe the bartender but thats it. Chuck was making an honest attempt to reform. But the manipulative girls, they are evil!

Keep up the writing.

Don't sweat the cuckolds that write nasty stuff because their Bitch tells them to.

jedbeakerjedbeakeralmost 14 years ago
Fab Story

Nicely done. And THANKS for another 'page turner'. I loved this. The way I saw it -- Average Schmo gets played and then puts ( as the CLASH said) , 'The Clamp Down'.

JPB - you've taken excellent care of us readers for a long time, and I can't than you enough!!!!!

Kuuipo_23Kuuipo_23about 13 years ago

Even though Ellie cheated I still think she was the best out of this group of fucked up people. Chuck screwed around on her when away at college with multiple women while she remained faithful. And while Sonia manipualted both Ellie and Chuck he still got into the back of that car. His brain told him it was wrong but he still went.

Ellie gets raped, her rapists go free and Chuck gets to act like a self-righteous jackass.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Marriage Sabbatical.....bs

So Ellie basically just wants a marriage sabbatical so she can fuck around for a week and then come back to the security of her marriage. Her husband had screwed up in the past so Ellie deserved some payback. Good for her, right? But then her plan blows up in her face and some how it is all Chuck's fault?

Seriously, how could Chuck safely ever take her back? She was already crazy enough to scheme with Sonia to get revenge one time and that was before she got the shit screwed out of herself and her brains messed up more than what they were already. Next time she decides to get revenge for something that Chuck did in the past, she might give him a disease or she might be just crazy enough to try to kill him outright.

This is a "consequences" story. Ellie is left with the choices that SHE made!

I usually agree with some of the other commenters listed here. I wonder if this time their predilection against liking any of JPB's stories generally influenced their attitudes about the cheating wife in this story?

This was a good story, JPB. Thanks for sharing it.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
Who woulda thunk it!

Excellent story, JPB. So many of these "stroker" stories gloss over the disease factor. I went ahead and gave this story five stars because of the epilogue and a "real" ending certainly didn't hurt anything. Maybe your good work on "Catherine" wasn't such an anomaly after all.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Typical JPB story.

He is a super stud, a Brad Pitt on steriods, that no woman can resist. Naturally he can force any woman to talk by using force and threating to put her in the hospital and naturally for that crimial assault he is not arrested.

And, of the wives begs and begs but he will not listen and no woman ever gets a second change no matter what.

If I hadn't read the identical scenairo twenty times, I might have given the story a high rating. However, after a while, stories with identical scenairos get boring. Therefore, I rated it 1*.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WHEN ONE UP DOESNT WORK

the plan was faulty and un wittingly put together, but she got some of what she anticipated for, TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
good story JPB

let the two slut deal with the whore's problem

imhaplessimhaplessover 10 years ago
Entertaining and original story

I gave it a 5. However, if I evaluated it on the basis of the character of Chuck I would have given it a 1; he's an asshole.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Missed Point

Ellie had to have some, even sudden, thoughts or fantasies about random sex for her to go for the plan. After all, many years of love, trust and fidelity to now go and ambitiously pick up other men to fuck?

Chuck did wrong in college and no excuse but he was happily married, faithful and loving so now, we see a side of her that Chuck, or even Ellie, never knew existed. Granted it was to be short term but, none the less, wrong.

Both parties were wrong but a married woman intentionally picking up guys to fuck - NOPE!

Sorry Chuck but rather you found out now than maybe years later over some kind of fidelity confusion with you work and colleagues...missing point - she was capable of harsh revenge...too bad, seemed like she was potentially a good catch...seems!

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Ellie

Got exactly what she wanted and deserved. DON'T forget; She SET HER OWN HUSBAND UP TO BE RAPED. Or do you people really believe that men cant be raped. If a man gets a woman so drunk that she doesn't know what she is doing, thats called rape. So what is the difference if a woman does it to a man? If you set someone you claim to love up to be raped, then dont complain if it happens to you! She went out looking for cock and got it. My only problem with this story is that Sonia wasn't on the bed beside her getting raped too, after all, she had just days before played her part in raping her friend's husband.

If Ellie was pissed at her husband, then just divorce and leave him. She already had it in her to cheat, or she wouldn't have done it. He was wrong to cheat in college, but college kids are just that; hormonal KIDS. Thats not to excuse him, but she should just have forgiven him or else just left him. She wanted the best of both worlds. As soon as they walked down the aisle they vowed to forsake all others. He stayed faithful throughout the marriage; she didn't. If you keep asking a crocodile to bite you, don't complain when it does.

And NEVER trust a woman whose best friend is a slut, because by being her friend, she is condoning her moral-set.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
And for those of you

That think I am condoning rape; you couldn't be more wrong. Rape is one of THE most vile and disgusting things one human being can do to another. Rapists deserve to be dipped in salt after all their skin is burned off. Even that is too kind a punishment! However, Ellie and Sonia were already rapists in this story, having raped Chuck, so they deserved everything they got!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to I'm hapless.

Asshole? I beg to differ. Her intentions were to fuck anyone she felt like fucking and it backfired on her. But, she sure got her fill of strange dick. I would have divorced her sorry ass as well. I have no trouble at all with his actions, once they were married. She sure has time to think about the situation she created for herself.

blackswordblackswordover 9 years ago
Everyone forget someone!

It's Sonia that pushed Ellie to get even, using Ellie anger against her husband. Also the husband could have waited a little she got better before divorcing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why stay with the slut Sonia?

She's in a large part responsible for what happened. And since you mentioned Ellie's family was after him to take her back, why wouldn't she get as far away from Sonia as possible and stay with her family? And somewhere in there, Sonia needs to receive some of the fallout or have some revenge taken out on her slutty ass.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

As she sowed, boy did she reap!

BrewtooBrewtooabout 9 years ago
Dumb Story

You're usually better than this - must have had an off-night.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
a very large group of miserably depressing people

The parents who started them on a path of happiness

Chuck who thought it was alright to play around at uni, not just once by many times

Ellie for thinking it was possible to "get even"

Sonia for enabling, betraying, and misleading her best friend

the 35 - 45 wonderful men of the lounge who took it upon themselves to drug and gang rape Ellie, sharing her with any and all, including their STD's. We can only hope that it was the first few who shared their maladies with her so all who followed also took home a gift.

and finally Chuck again for his compassion.

all in all, a sorry bunch of losers. This will be a difficult image to purge.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Marriage Takes Work

Married people need to take an active role in cultivating and protecting their marriage if they want it to grow and last. That means paying attention to it and weeding out people like Sonia. Single people do not really have a place close to married people. Their lives are on a different path and have different rules. Adulterating a marriage with sex with other people is like planting invasive species in your garden, they will take over, and no matter how hard you try, it is impossible to get rid of them 100%. You will always have to deal with the mess and your garden will never be as productive as it could have been. In many cases, it is better to sterilize the whole garden and move on.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
BACKFIRE IS WHAT HAPPENS

when plans fail to co-erce the outcome, TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Plan Or Not

Even if the supposed "fake" sex with Sonia was a set up, the fact that she can't even SPEAK to her husband, but can go home with the woman he fucked makes no sense, as Sonia was just as guilty as he was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm with KarenE

Why would his wife go home with Sonia? She's "the other woman". That alone should have set off alarm bells in his head. And when she refuses to talk to him those alarm bells should have been blaring. While it might seem a tad harsh, how could he ever trust her going forward? She's lied and colluded with Sonia to make him a cuckold. What could she possibly say to refute those acts of betrayal? The person that got off without any reprisals was Sonia. She started this mess and she sure deserved some type of hurt for her part in their divorce. Of course it would have been better if she had actually talked to her husband before going off half cocked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Low, Low, Low Life

This is a truly disgusting low-life confabulation. What's the point? It's another Lit story where everyone is unlikeable or downright repellant. Why would anyone want to populate his mind with this garbage? Yuck.

In any case, the parents helped fuck this one up as well. There are more subtle ways of getting a young couple to mature than separating them for years on end.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

Okay, Chuck was wrong to fuck around in college, even though they weren't married, they WERE in a committed relationship.

However, NOW they are more than a mere committed relationship, they are MARRIED, it is too late to "get even" or whatever.

And as KarenE said, she can't TALK to him, but she can go home with the friend he presumably cheated with? Even if she thought the sex was faked, she supposedly didn't know that, so her going with Sonia made no sense..

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Readable

But didn't like anyone.

He was a cheating manwhore in college but faithful until set up while married.

Ellie was a catastrophically stupid cheating slut that honestly got what she deserved.

Sonia was just a stupid bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hated it.

All of your characters are shit heads.

He's a cheating sack of shit who violated the rules of a committed relationship them happily shit on his views by cheating and went full hypocrite by using the cunt friend as an excuse.

The woman is a dumbass who has no reason to trust her husband ever again and decided to fix their marriage by cheating.

Her friend is just an evil manipulative cunt.

You however are the worst of all. You are a sick piece of shit who rationalized a brutal gang rape. You took it a step further to history a rationale for brutal BTB with an idiotic disease fest by making all the loose whores he regularly cheated with disease free but somehow his wife managed to pick up every disease in one night of gang rape.

Disgusting. Grow the fuck up and learn that natural . And relationship fidelity and views with both ways. And don't think for two seconds that the support of some of the psychotic Talibani shits here means your uncivilized thinking is right.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 7 years ago
Must admit

I agree wholeheartedly with Anon 09/05/16. This must be one of the worst contrived tales I have ever read on here. Your morality is so distorted in this tale that one is strongly minded to suggest that if this is your view of how women should be regarded and treated you should urgently seek professional support. And, on a matter of correct use of English, the past tense of drag is dragged NOT drug. Drugged, if done without consent, is illegal. Dragged is not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Chuck is guilty of cheating before they were married but he also fucked the friend he didn't trust. Being drunk is no excuse but his wife and her pig friend got him drunk to set him up. Why she needed an excuse to act like a pig and cheat. His actions weren't wrong when he found out, he gave the insurance information and left . As far as divorce, just about all the men I know would divorce. Also the rape is sad and unfortunate and I hope all those men pay in their life time dearly for it but she put herself out there and got caught up with a bunch of bad people. Like he said if she got drugged and raped or just attacked it would be different. She fucked different guys on 3 days before that night and had every intention of doing it again on Friday which she did but it back fired on her. Consequences of her actions cost her and her husband what could of been a happy fairy tale life . From childhood sweethearts to married with kids but she killed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry I have opinions that may be significantly different

I assume they had promised to be together when they went to college but were not engaged. The people that told him Ellie did not fuck around in college were Ellie and Sonia and we know how they can be trusted. The real difference is Ellie was married when she did what she did on purpose with a plan conceived by herself and Sonia. He was in the right, she had moved out from the living quarters and not talking to him, for him to assume when she did not return the marriage was over is correct. Her intentionally fucking around with one night stands would have ended the marriage anyway. A shame she was so into her plan she didn't pay attention to prevent date rape drugs and she got forcibly gangbanged. People need to understand when they set themselves up, drunk, not paying attention, and being on the prowl, they make themselves targets for predators. He was wrong to have fucked the girls at the uni, but he did not break his marriage vows, she did and the reason doesn't matter. If you want to play get divorced. Sonia also betrayed Ellie by fucking him, but even then cheating and adultery were already on the table. Divorce is the only possible outcome.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 7 years ago
Don't understand people who tell you what "really happened."

It's a story. What happened is what the author says happened. It's not real life. If the author tells you that Ellie didn't fuck around in college, then that's the story. Sometimes I get the feeling that some readers feel these stories are real events and the author isn't telling you what "really happened." Ridiculous.

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
Hmm

Assume for a moment that his thoughts during their college days were valid. That Ellie had never had the 'exclusive' talk with him and he was ethically inoculated from his screwing 5 girls in college.

Fine. He clearly was cognizant of what was happening to him with Sonia and so he doesn't get a pass. He was fucking around on his wife. HE had a choice. He MADE a choice. HE was going to fuck Sonia because 'she was a hot ass woman' (paraphrase)

So no. He isn't off the hook. I have been blearily drunk with the staggers and yet was able to push off some rather insistent in my time. VERY insistent. I don't give him a pass because he was drunk.

So it's a pair of cheaters getting hosed together.

No one to cry for.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
An author's story , not aimed at appeasing the masses

Reminds me of FD45's ' Redemption ' in terms of being a quality but difficult read. I can't vouch for the latter author's ending because the narrative was too close to home. My fault ...not FD45's.

dtiverson comes to mind as an author who goes to dark places like the previous 2 author's, but when the bell lap of the literary excursion comes , he will strain very hard ( and very skillfully) to engineer a palatable or at least half loaf ending that doesn't always jibe with previous narrative.

JPB doesn't play that. He writes for JPB and lets the chips fall where they may . FD45 ( IMO ) has much the same tude' , but alas isn't as prolific. He is probably attending to non-Literotica life priorities. The nerve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Two idiots got what they deserve

Neither the husband or wife are innocent and they deserve what they got. The part that really got me was the husband thinking he was mostly innocent. What a crock of shit. He has been a pussy hound since his college days and yet felt like none of that mattered.

arobkarobkover 6 years ago
FD45

I think the difference is that he was put in that situation at his wife's behest. She also knew that it happened. She was planning her indiscretions based on what she herself planned and having multiples of them and then leaving him in the dark. So yes, they both cheated, but the playing field was in no way level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

JPB is a legend, but this is not a good effort.

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Absolute Garbage

20 minutes of my life I won’t get back⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful and very appropriate

story of the reaping of the harvest of pain from the seeds of deceit one sows, Thus saith the Bard.

RePhilRePhilover 5 years ago
Middle of the road plot

Perfection in the writ8ng as usual. You have an inalterable style throughout your stories that give an anchor to the various plot lines. Are you Brilliant or Gifted? I’ll leave that up to smarter people than me. Lol....Peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AUTHOR'S MISTAKE

Part of the dissension in the comments is because there is a built in (manufacturer's) defect in the story. It is clearly stated that Chuck proposed on the day they graduated high school and that Ellie said yes. So as they go to college they are ENGAGED. So Chuck can NOT assume it's OK to have sex with others as the story says. This is the author's mistake, not Chuck's. According to the rigidity that Just Plain Bob expresses in plenty of his stories, the only way the engagement could be opened to others would be by expressed, talked-about agreement. Engagement automatically involves exclusivity, just as marriage does. You can not assume (without discussion) that going outside either is OK. Yet the author has Chuck making this assumption innocently. This is the defect in the story -- the author's mistake. Admittedly, cheating on marriage is worse than cheating on engagement, but the principle is the same (like stealing a million dollars is worse than a thousand, but he's still a thief).

However, my main problem with this story is the sad ending. I go to Literotica for entertainment, not sad endings.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Adequate. Not good, but adequate.

Thanks for trying.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Both

Sonia and Ellie share the blame for this mess. Ellie went looking for strange cock nd found a little too much. Not a happy story, but a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong

The main culprit,Sinks gets off Scot free that can't be right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hate to say this but Chuck isn’t at fault here!

Yes they were engaged during university but they were not married when Chuck was screwing around at his university. While they were married Chuck didn’t cheat on his wife (you can’t count Sonia because Ellie set that up). Since Ellie was at a different university there was no way for Chuck to really know if Ellie screwing around. The university stats would say that a majority of students would be screwing around. So he made a decision that he wouldn’t worry about what Ellie did prior to their marriage. Please remember that we are talking about immature adults (18 to 21). Their engagement was really meaningless. So when they are married and Ellie finds out that Chuck was screwing around at university during their engagement, Ellie feels that it is ok to now break her actual marriage vows!. That is bullshit logic! Marriage vows are significantly more important than an engagement agreement. If Ellie didn’t like that then she should have just divorced Chuck. To have Sonia screw Chuck intentionally to set him up and then to decide to have 5 affairs while she is married to offset Chuck’s “cheating” is ludicrous. Guess what, she got almost every STD that is out there. What a lovely present to bring back to the husband that she says that she loves! Chuck was right to divorce the slut!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

Chuck is guilty of not discussing his freedom during college - his assumption that Ellie was also having sex with others, is beyond weak.

She deserved picking up STI’s from her ‘fling week’, but no woman truly deserves rape.

That said, Chuck’s letter should have included the part where Sonia really did fuck him, and wanted to for a long time. It should have instructed her how to ask Sonia in a way that she’d show her lie. Friends don’t mess with each other’s spouses. Nobody needs a’friend’ like Sonia.

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

This is the start of an excellent story. It has awsome potential. I gave it 1 star. As the man says....Finish the Damned Story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
when will one of your victims turn around, and punch in the face of the bitch (sonia)

why is Sonia's nose still not flattened??

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

No heros here. Chuck was an asshole for fucking around while he was engaged, and without talking to Ellie about expectations.

Dropping a wife after she was raped is utterly reprehensible, regardless of the circumstances.

Ellie should have talked before starting her revenge fucks.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Not a single likable character in the whole story, but at least his transgressions had been in school. When you are married, you just don't pull that stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ellie had to be aware that Sonia and Chuck disliked each other. Remaining close to a friend who does not like your spouse is a violation of the vow to "forsake all others." If Ellie had been a good wife and distanced herself from Sonia, she would still be a happily married woman rather than a human petri dish.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Nope, "Ellie" did not have to be aware that "Sonia" and "Chuck" did not get along. "Chuck" should have told her that and he did not.

What kind of plan is that that they wanted to make "Chuck" drunk and have "Sonia" to have sex with him? Doesn't that depend on Chuck?

What kind of excuse is that he was drunk?

Cannot see double standard? "Chuck" character is OK while cheating on Ellie during his college time. The excuse is that he did not make a "vow"? Then fucking with Sonia. The excuse is that he was drunk?

How can a grown up person get so drunk to forget his "vows"?

Hey you, BTB idiots, that makes sense to you? If a woman would do that then it would be immediately all hell breaks lose, sermonizing, pontificating, divorce blah-blah-blah. No problem when a man does it, just the excuses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

why why do you want, as you say ‘hopefully, getting over her fear of of men

Don,t turn the slut loose on all of us; she is just another unfortunate pig who bit off more than she could chew, the gluttonous demirep.

She earned what she was worth, ass scum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Despite knowing the JPB stories are always pathetic …with no real ending I still end up reading …hoping against hope that someone who has written over 800 stories would atleast do justice to this one…but nope! Tile to kick myself !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a very vindictive man. A horrible specimen of humanity.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 2 years ago

Stupid is as stupid does.

/

JPB igood at trying many different combinations in his many stories. This was a very good one for sneaking around and unintended consequences. Not to mention lack of maturity...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

IF THERE IS A GOD, WIFE WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE IN DESPAIR, AND DEPENDENT UNTIL DEATH.

GOOD FOR HER…BET SHE IS PLEASED WITH HER MIS-BEHAVIOR.

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

I really enjoy your writing Bob but the word "drug" refers to chemical co.pounds used for medicinal or recreational compounds. The word younger to use is " dragged". Also the word "gotten" is a sign of a lazy linguist. There are correct words such as just plain got, become, bought, acquired. I know it is a class thing and Americans take great pride in not being classy but a certainly improves the reading experience if you use correct english

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm surprised that you did not have them reconcile. You often do.

rn2711rn2711about 1 year ago

Double standard? He caused the drift. I'm not saying she was right to do it, but he is certainly no angel.

miket0422miket042212 months ago

That just ended up being depressing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sad.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Unfortunately we sometimes get what we want and more! Thanks Bob (do you ever get back to Ypsi? 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9067 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...