Chuck's Sex Coach

Story Info
His bossy sister saves the day.
1.8k words
4.18
19.1k
29
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers

After work, Chuck dressed up to go out with Margie. They'd dated for a month, but Margie refused to put out. Sure, she loved kissing and tit squeezing through her bra. But that's it.

Chuck hoped to at least get under her bra tonight...feel up her small tits and suck her hard nips...maybe shove his dick in her mouth...and blast cum down her throat... Sure.

Chuck bounced down the stairs. His big-titted sister Trina looked up. "My goodness don't you look fine. Working hard to get laid by that blonde."

"I wouldn't bet on it."

"Aw, what's the matter? Margie not blessing you with her heavenly body?"

"Sis you got the best heavenly body. Honey brown hair, hazel eyes, puffy lips, and tits to die for." Chuck frowned. "But when it comes to sex Margie's always no-no-no."

Trina laughed, "I bet your dick is tired of no-no-no. Chuck has she let you suck her tiny titties yet?"

"Nope."

"Dammit, that scrawny little bitch is a cock tease. I should kick her ass."

Chuck walked out. Maybe Trina was right. Maybe Margie was a cock-tease... Chuck imagined Margie's freckled face covered in cum and his dripping cock stuffed into her mouth.

Soon he arrived at Margie's. "Chucky, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. But my sis got me upset."

"Your slutty sis is mean and bossy. In gym class Trina always shakes her big-tits in my face and shoves me around."

Chuck laughed. 'I'd like to shove you around...around my raging boner up your frigid twat."

"You're so silly." Margie patted his knee. "What can I do to help you feel better? Let's kiss."

Their lips smashed together in a tongue-sucking kiss. Chuck's hands moved up, caressing her small tits through her blouse...his cock throbbed in pain. Chuck moved her hand to his crotch bulge. She squeezed it.

"Oh my gosh. You're hard as stone..." Margie blushed. "D-did I do that?"

"Yes!" Chuck slid his hand up Margie's skirt, touching her panties for the first time. Her cotton panties were soaking wet.

It was time. Chuck unzipped. His boner jumped out...Margie jumped back.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Margie clutched the door handle.

"Marge want you to touch it. I need you to touch my dick!"

"Well, that ain't never gonna happen. Chuck take me home!"

Chuck drove her home and was surprised when Margie kissed him goodbye. Back at his house, he trudged down the hall and heard his sister's TV. He knocked on the door. "Trina are you decent?"

She laughed. "I'm not decent but I'm dressed...sorta."

Trina flicked on the bedside lamp. Chuck saw his sister's tiny pair of pink panties and "SPANK ME!" Her nipples poked out like bullets.

Chuck sighed. "Great! After a lousy date, I come home to my half-naked, big-titted sister. I'm so horny my balls will explode."

Trina leaned back on a pillow. Chuck looked at her long legs and panties. Tiny panties did little to conceal her mound. Her dark brown pubes were clearly visible through the sheer fabric.

Chuck wasn't sure if his sister let him see her pubes or maybe didn't give a shit. Trina always walked around the house half-naked.

"Aw, you poor thing. I bet you got blue-balls."

"All the time." Trina shifted her legs, giving Chuck a better view of her panties. Chuck saw the outline of her twat. "Sis, we were making out and Margie rubbed my cock through my pants,"

"So did you feel her up at the same time?"

"Sure, I had slid my hand up her skirt and rubbed her slit through her panties." Chuck felt his dick harden and spread his legs to give it room.

"Was Margie wet?"

"Wet as a fountain."

"And the bitch still didn't put out?" Chuck shook his head. "Bro I feel bad because I hooked you up with her. She's on my softball team. And I thought you both could use a good fucking." Trina laughed. "But don't worry. Once again big sister is here to help. I'll be your sex coach."

Chuck's eyes widened as Trina moved her hand up, massaging his cock through his pants. "Margie rubbed you like this, right?"

"Yes sis, and it drove me frikin' crazy. So I unzipped, and Margie freaked out!"

"Did you show her your big boner?" Chuck nodded. "Well show me."

"But you're my sis."

"Dammit, show me your prick. Prick!"

"Yes ma'am." Chuck unzipped, and his meat pole sprung out stiff and throbbing.

"Oh my fucking god. Chuck, you got a hefty boner. It needs stroked doesn't it?" Trina wrapped her fingers around the rigid shaft, stroking it up and down.

As she stroked it, a large drop of pre-cum form at his pee-hole. "Brother I'll give your prick the royal treatment." Like a good sister Trina rubbed his dick across her cheeks, chin, and forehead.

"Here's something the tiny-titted bitch could never do. Trina pulled her jumbo boobs and dark pink nipples. She spit into her cleavage.

"She never could never titty-fuck your prick. Chuck climb up here and fuck the shit out of my tits." Chuck pushed his throbbing man-meat between his sister's boobs as she squeezed them around his shaft. He slid back and forth between her bulging mounds of tit meat.

Trina's tits were so soft... titty-fucking heaven. "Chuck, pump that giant cock between my boobs." Trina squished her tits around his rod.

"Brother how long have you wanted this? How long have you wanted to stick you big dick in between my boobs?"

"Like forever SIS." Trina took the tip of his cock into his mouth, licking and sucking the precum.

"Chuck, do you want a taste of your sister's twat?"

"Yes dammit." Chuck tore her panties off, exposing Trina's soaking wet, bright pink cunt. He buried his face into her juicy pussy, licking every fold and crevice, stabbing it deep into her hole.

Chuck's tongue found her clitty and sucked it like a straw. "Ohh gawd! Trina thrashed wildly on the bed as her pussy convulsed in orgasm. Hot juices poured out of her crack. Chuck lapped them up.

"Now brother it's time for doggie style." Trina rolled over and lifted her shapely ass into the air. "This is the way doggies do it." Grabbing her hips Chuck nudged his cock against her dripping wet slit...and slammed in balls-deep!

"Arghh!" Trina screamed into a pillow as his thick rod stretched her cunt. Chuck pounded his pussy harder. "Oh Jesus, fuck me brother. Fuck me like you hate me!"

After a few more strokes, Trina yelled. "Brother, now I want that big dick up my rump!"

Chuck groaned. He'd just screwed the shit out of her cunt...Now Sis wanted her ass fucked.

He pulled his boner out of her sloppy cunt, rubbing it around her anal. Trina reached back, spreading her ass-cheeks. "Punch it in bro, nice and deep."

"Happy to oblige." His dick slowly wedged into her quivering asshole. "Oh that's it! Push it!" She moaned as he shoved his meatpole deeper fucking her with long thrusts, his balls slapping her cunt.

"Mmm, so tight sis! I thought your cunt was tight! But your butthole's even tighter." Chuck fingered his sister's pussy as he reamed her rump. Trina pumped her ass on his fuck-stick.

"Sis, lower your shoulders. I wanna cum deep in your bowels." Trina's boobs bounced around as Chuck furiously hammered his prick up her anal canal. "Oh, I'm cumming! Chuck's head flew back as his prick spewed. Trina's anal ring tightened. "That's it, milk my cock."

Chuck kissed her cheek as his cock popped out. "Was it good for you sis?"

"Yes brother, you're a real butt-splitter." Trina took his slimy knob into her mouth and sucked it clean. "Now little brother you know every way to fuck a girl. Tomorrow take Margie to the lake- and don't take no for an answer! Her glued-shut cunt needs fucked."

****

That night Chuck was determined to get laid, even if he had to tie Margie down and pry her legs apart with a crowbar. His mood softened a bit when he picked her up. Margie had tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothin,' let me get my duffle bag."

"What's in the duffle bag?"

"Nothin'." She looked up. Let's skip dinner and go make-out at the lake."

"What? Really Margie?"

"Yes stupid." She kissed his lips and moved my hands to her tits. Chuck couldn't believe it and sped to the lake. As soon as they stopped, Margie stuck her tongue into his mouth as he wiggled her small tits out of her top. "Suck 'em, please." Chuck gobbled her soft mounds, twisting her nipples with my teeth.

Margie whispered, "Last night...your penis thing was um... hard and throbby...Do you want me to touch it?"

"Hell yes!" Chuck pulled out his throbbing boner. She gripped his shaft. "Chuck...you can finger me if you want. I'm not wearing panties."

His hand pushed under her skirt, rubbing her peach fuzz slit. Margie's pussy was moist and inviting. She moaned as his finger pushed inside her pink hole until it hit her hymen. His prick had dibs on that.

Soon his finger tickled her love button. "Ohh gosh... that tickles..." Margie squirmed, stroking my prick faster as he teased her clitty into a hard bead. "Margie do you want to feel like a woman?" He pointed to my boner.

"Oh yes Chuck, I'm ready. Stick it in me. Stretch my tiny pussy!"

Chuck pulled off her skirt and her blonde twat glowed softly in the moonlight. Margie's eager fingers unbuckled his belt. She giggled. "You have to get naked too Chuck. It's only fair."

"Yes sweetie-pie." He lifted his hips, helping Margie pull off his pants and boxers. Soon we were both naked. Margie leaned back... Chuck spread her legs. Margie closed her eyes as my stiffy moved to her tight pussy. Pushing forward his prick hit her hymen and tore through. Margie whimpered and Chuck felt a tinge of pride, deflowering her pussy.

His dick pumped in and out of her silky-tight twat. With each plunge her pussy muscles gripped his shaft. Margie groaned, squishing her naked tits against his chest. They kissed and she fed him her tongue.

Margie moaned and fucked passionately, and it felt like he was screwing his sister. Margie wrapped her legs around his hips and humped, pulling his cock deep inside her cunt...

"Oh Yess!" Chuck's prick erupted. Filling her young fuck tunnel with its first load of hot jism.

Margie hugged him tight, holding my cock in her warm cunt. "Was I tight Chuck? Did you like it, my pussy?"

"Yes sweetie." His cock slipped out, and Margie wiped herself with a tissue, staring at the glob of jism. "Wow...so that's what your sperm stuff looks like." She tasted it and gagged.

Chuck helped Margie tuck her boobs into her bra. "Girl that was awesome- you were awesome. What changed you mind sweetie?"

"Oh I just decide it was time to give it up. You deserved my cherry." Margie blushed. "Also... your mean-ass sister said either I take your prick, or she'd slam her baseball bat up my pussy!"

"Ha! Thank heaven for mean sisters."

KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers