Chun-Li and Sakura Tag Team Attack

Story Info
Chun-Li and Sakura give a footjob + blowjob while fighting.
1.2k words
3.3
4.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "??"

- "???"

He started slowly waking up, still groggy after having fallen asleep on the couch after a day of training at the gym and home cooking.

- "??!!"

What had woken him up was something rubbing him, although he couldn't quite make out yet what it was. As soon as he could keep his eyes open he realized that there was a foot rubbing his crotch, and the lower part of a muscular leg and a knee were towering over him.

- "woah!" - still not being fully awake and clear of mind, the sight was caused to be even more impressive by the position of his head, semi-sunk between two pillows and the backrest of the couch, which exaggerated further the forced perspective.

As he started piecing together the scene, he noticed that his pants' fly was down and the only things separating his dick from the foot were his underpants and some dark brown pantyhose, two fabrics thin enough to let him feel individually the toes working skillfully on him.

He then remembered that he had unexpected guests after dinner: Chun-Li and Sakura had invited themselves over to his place, got drunk and left him to clean up. Falling asleep from being tired he hadn't realized that they had not gone home, so they had to be the culprits who set to "work" on his unexpecting sleeping body.

Sakura: "enough! let's cut to the chase! Take everything off of him!"

This prompted Chun-Li to start energetically pull down his jeans following metodically the shape of his legs, while Sakura eagerly and naively tugged them violently down at the same time paying no attention to his moans of pain when she hurt him.

Sakura: "and now off with his underpants!"

Chun-Li: *grunt of acknowledgment*

Holding one leg each they managed to pull off the underpants in less than a second along with a few of his hair, much to his displeasure. But the pain was quickly overridden by his already hard cock finally managing to spring out to full mast, which also caused Chun-Li to blush even though she hated that Sakura could see her in this state. Unfortunately for her Sakura took notice immediately, smiled, and decided to tease her to embarrass her further by looking at him in the eyes while hugging koala-style Chun-Li's left leg, that was somehow still placed upon the couch's pillow.

Chun-Li: "???"

Chun-Li: "!!"

Chun-Li was quite mad at this point, the red of her cheeks turning from blushing from excitement to (friendly) anger.

Sakura: "..."

And without further comment Sakura started rubbing Chun-Li's leg not only with her hands but also with her arms, up and down but also in a circular motion.

He was already plenty excited, but once Sakura started also licking up and down Chun-Li's leg while mantaining eye contact with him his cock started pouring precum like lava flowing out of a volcano.

Sakura's right arm reached forward, pulled away Chun-Li's foot from his dick, and started stroking him quickly.

Chun-Li: "grrr"

Sakura: "oh you, quit growling on me, I called dibs first on his cock!"

Chun-Li: "oh really? When did you?"

Sakura: "right now! D-i-b-s!" - was Sakura's response while performing a textbook example of akanbe, which caused Chun-Li's face to turn as red as a red pepper.

Sakura didn't waste any time and lunged forward, diving face first towards the long pillows with her mouth agape and landing perfectly with his cock in her mouth.

Sakura: "aaaa... NOM!"

Sakura started licking and sucking up and down his long, thick shaft and he already couldn't tell how much longer he could hold out against such an assault. Her saliva mixed with his precum were drooling down her mouth and his cock, and soon started forming a large pool on the pillows.

Chun-Li: "stop it! You're making a mess! And you're making slurping noises more obscene than last night when you gulped down all the yakisoba noodles!"

And after delivering this remark, Chun-Li was able to flick away the entirety of Sakura's body out of the way simply with her left foot, making her land on the far edge of the couch.

Sakura: "OW! You're gonna pay for this!"

While Sakura was still dizzy from bonking her head on the hard armrest Chun-Li decided to exploit this time to resume her silky, mercilessly slow and strong footjob on his cock.

All of this teasing was way too much for him and he really wanted to jump on them and fuck their brains out as revenge with great justice, but it was all too overwhelming - Chun-Li's toes were rubbing his frenulum through her pantyhose and the friction was just too much, on top of her foot's sole putting pressure ons his shaft and pressing it against his stomach!

And just as he blurted out "I'm gonna cu-" and Chun-Li replied with "No way!" Sakura was already back, this time kneeling in front of the couch, sucking on his balls with enough force to get them inside her cheeks, all while lightly rocking her body back and forth which resulted in the mild tugging on his scrotum being summed to the sucking.

At the same time Chun-Li had decided she certainly didn't want to be surpassed by Sakura in such a trivial thing, so she had greatly accelerated her rubbing pace while increasing the pressure of her sole.

Despite all the pleasure and being already so close, Sakura's surprise testicular sucking proved to be too distracting, greatly cooling his internal pressure, which didn't go unnoticed by Chun-Li, who decided to jump and sit on a chair and to pull it close to the couch.

One foot wouldn't be enough to displace Sakura this time but Chun-Li using the entirety of both legs would prove once again too much for Sakura's weight class, so Chun-Li was able to shift around Sakura as she pleased, which was anywhere out of the way, although this time she didn't manage to push her too far away.

Now Chun-Li was energetically rubbing her two feet's soles up and down his cock, which resulted in a very pleasant tugging of its skin. This would have still taken a while for him to reach climax if not for the fact that Sakura had managed to reposition her body with her chest above Chun-Li's left leg, close enough to his crotch to be able to suck the tip of his cock.

Chun-Li: "Not only you hogged all of the noodles and all of the teriyaki sauce, now you also want to steal all of my favorite sauce? No way!" - and with this, just as he was past the point of no return, Chun-Li used her feet to pull his cock further down, popping it out of Sakura's mouth just as it started spraying jizz everywhere. It landed on Sakura's entire face and dripped down her chin and further down inside her shirt, and all over Chun-Li's feet, toes, legs up to the knees, and all over the couch.

Sakura: "Mmph!"

Chun-Li: "Mmph!"

Sakura: "ppft. I didn't even get to use all of the other techniques I had learned and prepared for this occasion!"

Chun-Li: "..."

Chun-Li, walking away: "see you next Saturday evening for our next 'training' session!"

Sakura, walking away: "and you better last longer so I can use my other techniques! Or else!"

But he coulnd't hear anything, since he was passed out.

- The end -