Church Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man has second encounter with older woman.
1.8k words
4.52
35.8k
35

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian was anxious that morning. He was due to meet up with Lydia later that afternoon. The weekend before, they'd given each other head on the bus during the Franklin Baptist Church annual retreat.

On that trip, she had shared her collection of private selfies and videos. Lydia then sent him a new revealing selfie every day this week. Last night she sent Brian a video in which she stepped from the shower, covered her body in oil and masturbated until she came.

Brian jerked-off at least 4 times since watching it (Lydia had also gotten off twice since sending it).

The plan was to meet at her apartment at 3:00. Brian decided to walk to her place in the Petworth neighborhood to help him relax and take off some of the edge. He arrived at 3:06. Her apartment was on the fourth floor at the end of the hall.

"You're late..." Lydia chastised him, peeking through the opening with the chain still on. "What's your excuse?"

"I'm here, ain't I?" Brian replied with a smirk. The playfulness between them got him excited - he felt the first signs of a hard-on.

"Is that the best you can come up with?" she shot back.

"My bad..." He said shrugging and turning. "Guess I better go."

Brian had almost taken 10 steps when he heard the door quickly close, the security chain sliding away and the hinges creak as it swung open.

"You betta' get your ass in here..." Lydia hissed and smiled at him still partially hidden behind the door.

Brian slowly strolled in, looking around her spacious apartment as she closed the door behind him. When he faced her, Lydia stood defiantly with hands on hips; her hair pulled back into a bun and her feet bare. She wore a silk, peach-colored, ankle length robe. From the way her breasts and nipples stood out it appeared the robe was all she wore.

In response to her stance, Brian crossed his arms - they silently stared at each other for several long seconds. Lydia was the first to break.

"You need to stop playin' games and come get this..." she smiled undoing the belt and letting the robe fall open. Lydia's C-cup breasts, dark-brown, erect nipples and shaved pussy were proudly on display.

Brian's cock strained against his jeans. He took in as much of her as he could before closing the distance between them. Their kiss was long, hard and wet. Lydia smelled fresh from the shower with a faint scent of sweat and musk-oil. Her mouth tasted like wine (she'd finished 2 glasses before his arrival).

Their common goal became the removal of clothing. Lydia's robe fell to the floor, Brian's belt and jeans dropped to bunch around his ankles.

As he struggled with his shirt, Lydia squatted and took him into her mouth while simultaneously pulling off his shoes. They successfully managed to have him stripped down to his socks as she continued to suck him. Unlike their previous encounter on the bus, there were no constraints (like seats or being seen by fellow passengers). Lydia put her skills on full display.

"Oh, shit...!" Brian gasped, trying to take it all in.

Pulling his thighs apart so that his balls dangled freely, Lydia firmly gripped Brian's ass and took his cock into her throat, sucking and slurping as pre-cum and saliva ran down her cheeks. Then she sucked and licked his balls, his thighs and his scrotum.

Brian tried his best to come to grips with what was happening - a sexy, horny woman almost twice his age was sucking his cock and balls. He'd known Lydia most of his life, had jerked off thinking about her and was soon going to fuck her.

"Come on..." he urged pulling her up. He wanted to stop before she made him cum.

They kissed again as she led him over to the couch. He pushed her back and got down between her thighs. Lydia drew her legs back so that her feet were over her head.

"Eat that pussy, baby..." she panted. "Eat that pussy good!"

Brian feasted. His skilled tongue explored her clit, her inner lips and her ass. He bit and sucked her thighs as sweat ran down her face and neck and between her breasts. Brian soon made Lydia moan and scream his name.

"Bri..Brian...!" Lydia squealed, trying to catch her breath. "Oh shit, oh shit...yes!!"

Her voice bounced off the walls in the apartment. Brian was sure that her neighbors heard her - he hoped that they did.

Sucking and licking her clit, Brian slipped his index and middle finger into her pussy, and his little finger into her ass. He was sure that she was going to cum soon.

Lydia trembled. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been with a man who seemed to love eating her out like this (Gerald, her ex, certainly never didn't).

"I'm cummin'... Brian," she panted. "I'm cummin' for you, baby ...!"

Just as the first spasms overcame her, Brian withdrew his fingers, got on top of her and pushed his 8-inch manhood into her creaming, pulsing snatch until his balls slapped against her ass. Holding her ankles he slowly fucked her.

Lydia's eyes rolled to the top of her head. The steady fucking he gave her brought another orgasm on top of the one she was already having. She dug her nails into the couch cushions clenched her teeth and hoped he wouldn't stop.

"Where the fuck did he learn this...?" she thought to herself. Lydia had no long term plans for seeing Brian, but already she wonder how long she'd have to wait to fuck him again.

Brian increased his pace and intensity. He released her ankles and pressed his body against hers, burying his face into the side of her neck. Lydia wrapped her arms around him and struggled to keep her legs in the air as she fully gave in to him "slam fucking" her into the couch.

"Fuck me...!" Lydia screamed. "Fuck meee..."

Brian was able to maintain his thrusts almost 10 minutes. His back and hips began to ache, reminding him of running shuttle drills during football practice in high school. Now, like then, he dug in, determined to finish strong. His body was covered in sweat that mingled with hers. The scent of sex filled the room - the scent of her pussy was intense.

It finally made him cum.

"Oh shit..." Brian moaned as the familiar tingle in his balls increased. Not wanting to cum inside her, he started to pull out, but she stopped him.

"No..." Lydia whispered, holding him tighter. "Give it to me...all of it."

Brian relaxed, releasing streams of cum. His cock jerked and shot his full load into her. He filled her until he could feel his jism start to squeeze out of her cunt. When he was done his entire body relaxed.

Lydia continued to hold him on top of her. Brian suddenly raised himself to look down into her placid face.

"Let me know when you're ready to go again." He grinned at her.

Lydia glared at him suspiciously before realizing that he was still partially hard inside her. Previous lovers would have gone completely limp by now.

"Give me a minute to clean up at least..." she smiled back at him.

"OK." Brian shrugged. He lifted himself and then helped Lydia to her feet. She led him to her bathroom where they washed away sweat and globs of cum. She poured two glasses of wine and they went back to the couch.

Lydia couldn't help but notice that his hard-on never completely went away, even as they sat sipping wine and talking.

"You got a Duracell in there...?" she asked pointing at his crotch. She started when it actually twitched.

"He's just happy to be here...!" Brian grinned, leaning back into the couch and folding his hands behind his head. At that moment, his cock was fully rigid again.

"Humph!" She smiled back. "Guess you think you gonna wear me out with that thing, huh?"

"I'm down if you are..." Brian shot back.

Lydia drained the last of her wine and set the glass down. She moved closer and straddled him, easing his member into her still sensitive cunt.

"We gonna have to see about that..." she proclaimed slowly rocking in his lap. She leaned forward and kissed him. "You need to show an' prove, young man."

Brian said nothing, he just smiled and watched her grind. She closed her eyes, bit her lower lip and slowly rode him, occasionally muttering to herself.

"Play with my titties, baby...rub my nipples." She requested, leaning back with her arms behind her, balancing her hands of his thighs.

Brian licked his fingertips and lightly circled each nipple.

"Yes...yes...oh, yes...!" Lydia moaned throwing her head back. Her pace quickened as beads of sweat rolled down her neck and between her breasts.

Brian could tell she was almost "there". He slipped a hand from her nipples and began rubbing her moist swollen clit.

"Oh shit...!" Lydia gasped, jolting upright, and eyes opening wide to glare down at him.

Brian's smile broadened as he continued to rub clit and nipple.

"You think..." she panted. "You think you slick...don't...-oh shit-...don't you?"

He winked and nodded in reply.

"You think..." Lydia continue breathlessly, as her head rolled back again. "You think you control...this...this pussy...?"

He almost answered her ("I certainly do right now!"), but said nothing and watched as her grinding became slower and deeper.

"You can't...you can't make me..." These were the last coherent words Lydia spoke before she reached a tear-filled, screaming orgasm. After several spasms and facial contortions, she collapsed onto him sobbing uncontrollably.

"I got you..." Brian reassured Lydia as he held and stroked her back. "I got you."

After several minutes her sobs subsided and she sat upright. He was still hard and inside her. She sat up slowly, still sensitive.

"That wasn't supposed to..." she started to say, realizing that she was blushing.

Brian only shrugged and smiled. He slipped his hands along her waist until they rested on her ass, squeezing it and pushing himself deeper into her.

"Go slow..." she moaned, wrapping her arms around him as he began thrusting into her. "I'm still...-gasp-...tender."

Brian was slow and gentle - at first. But once they got into it, they both adopted a steady pace. They both got off again with him taking her from behind. With Lydia bent over the back of the couch, Brian pounded her taking delight in watching her ass jiggle with each thrust. She came again just as he blasted a second load of cum into her.

They spent the rest of the evening watching movies. Brian left the next morning.