Church Girl: 3 Oaths of Obedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look delicious, my pet," Mrs. Taylor smiled, whispering to her pet, her breath hot in the teen's ear.

"Thank you," Mary responded. Her more or less strong resolve to object that everything they had done yesterday had been wrong, was already withering away as her body seized control of her mind, and her Mistress's hot, moist breath sent chills down her spine and tiny tantalising icicles directly to her pussy.

"Put your phone on vibrate," Gloria instructed, before adding, "and when you feel it, I expect you to meet me in the women's downstairs bathroom."

Mary was surprised by the instructions and was about to ask why, when Mrs. Taylor abruptly walked away, leaving Mary again feeling excitement and trepidation spinning through her... these recurring and opposing feelings keeping her confused and bewildered.

"Are you coming?" Her mother asked as she walked past her.

Mary thought daringly, 'not yet', then chided herself for such an inappropriate thought, especially in church and towards her mother. "Yes, mother," Mary answered, shaking the inappropriate thoughts out of her head as she headed for the piano to begin the prelude.

Mary played piano beautifully, and just became one with The Lord like she always did when she was playing music and leading hymns.

After the opening prayer, the hymns, the announcements and the tithes, Mary sat down beside her mother in the front pew like she always did while her father preached. Usually she was drawn into his messages, riveted by his fire and brimstone approach and his passion. Yet today, Mary couldn't focus on the message as her mind kept wandering to sexy thoughts of Mrs. Taylor.

Gloria watched her pet from a back row pew and saw that she was agitated... fidgety. Not a problem; it just demonstrated that she was still hooked and ready to be reeled in again. She waited for about five minutes into the sermon before she slipped out and headed downstairs to the rendezvous spot, then texted Mary: NOW!

Mary felt her phone vibrate against her left thigh, where she was holding it out of sight of her mother, having no pockets in her outfit.

The vibration, although harmless and one she'd felt thousands of times before, this time sent a vibrating tingle straight to her pussy. Shoot! She'd just thought the word 'pussy' in the house of worship. Shoot, she'd done it again!

Mary knew the obvious. She was in the House of God, and her father was behind the pulpit just getting to the shouting phase of his tirade about the dangers of sin. She should ignore the buzzing, ignore Mrs. Taylor's instructions and ignore the growing excitement in her loins, as well as the dampness beginning to leak out of her.

Yet, even as her thoughts were being drawn into this reverse temptation away from sin, she hid her phone slyly in her stocking top and stood up, whispering into her mom's ear, "Please excuse me, Mother, I'm suddenly feeling lightheaded," which wasn't a complete lie.

Mom whispered back with a look of concern (Mary had never left during one of her father's sermons before), "Do you need me to come with you?"

"No!" Mary said too quickly and loudly, before dissembling with, "You stay and support Dad."

"Okay," she nodded, as Mary quickly left and headed out, with the phone in her stocking feeling weird, and worrying it might fall out.

As soon as Mary was outside the sanctuary and with nobody in the foyer, she pulled the phone out and checked the message. It was indeed from Mrs. Taylor and had just one simple word, just three letters, and yet it spoke volumes... the exclamation mark not even necessary.

NOW!

Mary stared at the word for a moment... knowing it had implications... yet, as every step of the way had been guided ever since she'd accidentally gotten lemonade spilt on her (it was an accident, wasn't it?), her body, not her mind, led the way.

Thankfully the meeting place would be in a secluded corner in the basement and likely to be empty. Although Mary still wasn't sure what Mrs. Taylor had in mind. Surely she wasn't thinking of having sex in the church... was she?

Yet, as Mary headed down the stairs and passed through a long hallway, she realized that was likely exactly what she wanted... and although Mary knew it was wrong, she walked into the bathroom, her pussy tingling with anticipation.

Gloria was just about to send a second text, one with more emphasis, when the bathroom door opened. "Lock it, my pet," she ordered, already having a story planned in case someone knocked on the door and the two of them were discovered there together... but she was saving that for only if necessary.

The reality was there was a pretty big, and still growing, number of women in the community who played with each other, but there were also many non-players who still perceived her as a prim and proper community leader. She didn't wish to taint her reputation unless she made a tactical decision that it would be worth it so she could also taint someone else.

Mary locked the door, the same feelings of trepidation and excitement as she'd felt yesterday washing through her... although this time a fresh guilt was also added to the equation; she was skipping out on her father's sermon.

Mrs. Taylor hopped onto the bathroom counter, hiked up her skirt and ordered, knowing giving it a religious spin would ease the nervous pet, "Come and savour The Lord's holy creation."

Mary worried, "I really need to get back to the service."

Early in any pet's training there were always moments where the pet was second-guessing a decision she'd already made. Guilt was usually the trigger emotion that held a pet back from complete obedience, and that was definitely the case with Mary. The seductress could see guilt written all over her face, yet the red cheeks, the fidgeting with the phone and the longing look in her eyes also showed the presence of lust lurking behind the guilt, begging to be unleashed.

Mrs. Taylor sighed, knowing also that pets like Mary hated to disappoint, and decided to bring a different slant to Mary's guilt by reminding her, "My pet, I thought I made it clear that I expect complete obedience... I want your utter loyalty and dedication, just like you would offer to the Lord."

Mary's guilt obediently sidestepped... from guilt for leaving the sermon, to guilt for not obeying Mrs. Taylor, even as she became distracted when she saw for herself that the older woman wasn't wearing panties. "Sorry, ma'am," Mary apologized, her eyes focusing totally on the shaved, glistening, pussy.

"My cunt has been dripping wet all morning with anticipation for you, my pet. Now come and serve your goddess," Gloria ordered, knowing the brief moment of resistance had been just that... brief.

Mary had two different levels of guilt fighting within her, yet as they battled internally, externally her body began walking towards the older lady, the succulent pussy drawing her in like a moth to a flame.

Gloria smiled as she watched the brittle resistance shatter like Humpty Dumpty... and like Humpty Dumpty, once her pet was broken away from her restricted, innocent past, she couldn't be put back together... but only recreated into something new.

Mary reached Mrs. Taylor's nylon-clad legs, noticing there wasn't a garter this time, wondering how they stayed up.

Mrs. Taylor, noticing her pet's confused look, explained, "They're called thigh highs. Those are another type of sexy hosiery, and perfect for quick access when my pet needs a snack."

Mary could feel her mouth-watering, feel a hunger that was consuming her entire being, and all she could muster was, "Oh," as she bent forward and buried her face in the enticing, beckoning cunt.

"Good pet," Mrs. Taylor moaned, a rush of adrenaline hitting her with the reality she was getting her box munched by the minister's daughter even while he was upstairs trying to frighten the sin out of everyone. This was by far her greatest turn... even greater than her mother-in-law a few years ago.

As soon as the sweetness of Mrs. Taylor's pussy reached her taste buds, every last one of her doubts faded, and Mary knew she was where The Lord wanted her to be... worshipping His tender creation.

As Mary licked and probed hungrily, knowing time was of the essence, unlike the timeless heaven when she'd been on Mrs. Taylor's bed, she wondered why her father preached that this was a sin... it just didn't make any sense to her anymore. God wouldn't create such pleasure if his servants couldn't even enjoy it... that made no sense at all! And if something like this was a step on the road to hell, why would he have created it to taste so heavenly?

Gloria closed her eyes and just enjoyed the pleasure of being serviced by her pet. Letting her body take over as her orgasm built slowly, she cast her mind loose for dreams and plans. She decided what her pet's next task was going to be... since her period was due to begin tomorrow, she would launch her pet into the pleasures of masturbation.

Mary licked and licked, for the moment forgetting where she was, as her lust took control. She wanted to hear her Mistress moan, she wanted to make her Mistress come, and she wanted to taste the full potpourri of her Goddess's cum as it flooded out of her.

Gloria moaned, a couple minutes later, "That's it, my pet, keep licking; worship my cunt."

Mary indeed did see what she was doing as worshipful. She was worshipping one of the greatest, if not the greatest, of the Lord's creations. The vagina, the pussy, the cunt, the full-flavoured honeypot, was so multi-purposed as an entire region: from pleasure, to creation, to urination. The vagina really was an enigma.

Mary listened to Mrs. Taylor's moans, analysing the nuances, trying to comprehend the workings of the entire erogenous zone and how her Goddess responded when she did this or that in different regions. Mary was an academic, and she was learning from her recent new experiences as she strove to excel at pussy pleasing, the same way she already excelled at calculus and her other subjects at school.

"Oh yes, move that tongue, bat my clit around, you eager pet," Gloria ordered a couple minutes later as her orgasm continued to swim toward the tactile tongue of the teen.

Mary obeyed, moving directly to the clit and beginning to flick it with her tongue, watching in awe how the tiny clit could make an entire body twitch as Mrs. Taylor's legs quaked and her moans became ever more urgent.

"Oh yes, you're a perfect pet, Mary," Gloria sighed rapturously, impressed with the surprising improvement from the first time to the second.

Mary felt a rush of adrenaline at the compliment, wanting to be the best pet, to bring her to climax through obedient worship. She leaned forward, took the clit between her lips, tugged, and was almost instantly rewarded with a female facial.

Gloria was surprised by the sudden aggressiveness of the teen and the intensity that washed through her body as her orgasm cascaded throughout her like the flooding of the Nile. "Yes, lap up the Lord's firmament," the seductress moaned, grabbing the teen's head and holding it against her flooding cunt, wanting to keep reminding the easily influenced teen that what she was doing was the Lord's will.

Mary licked the best she could as her face was coated with the Lord's juices, feeling like she was being baptized by a higher power... being drawn into a higher purpose... becoming one with the Lord.

Gloria just kept coming and coming, her orgasm more intense than most, the rush of who and where enhancing her euphoria. Once the main eruption of joy had finished running its course, her pet kept eagerly licking away, but now it was too much, she was now extra sensitive, and she lost track of her surroundings, of her pet, and she pushed Mary away with a spasmodic shove.

Suddenly discovering herself rejected from her oceanic feast, her face suddenly two feet away from Mrs. Taylor's pussy, which had so recently been showing her such sumptuous welcome, Mary looked up with a hurt look on her wet face. "Did I do something wrong, Mrs. Taylor?"

"Oh no, you did a lot of things soooo right," Gloria smiled, loving the eagerness and insecurity of her pet. "It's just it was so good, I'm suddenly a bit sensitive down there."

"Oh," Mary nodded, not completely understanding, but very relieved it wasn't her fault.

Gloria got off the counter, pulled up her kneeling pet and offered, "Do you want to come too, my pet?"

"If that's okay with you," Mary nodded, her cunt leaking down her leg just because of her licking Mrs. Taylor.

"Hop up," Mrs. Taylor ordered, glancing at her watch. They still had a bit of time.

Mary obeyed, hiking up her skirt first, and spreading her legs in anticipation of the pleasure that had been consuming her attention ever since she'd first felt it.

"Horny, are we?" The MILF asked with a smile, once again enjoying her pet's eagerness.

"My cunt is so wet," Mary replied, the 'c' word now rolling off her tongue naturally.

"I see that it is," Gloria nodded, admiring the thick sheen of wetness on the teen's pussy lips. It was as if they had been varnished with a permanent glaze.

"I can't help it, Mrs. Taylor, my cunt has been burning ever since I left your house. I even had to get myself off in the tub, yesterday," Mary revealed, no shame at all anymore at her sexual weakness, or at least not in the presence of her amazing mentor.

"With your fingers?" Mrs. Taylor asked, her fingers grazing the teen's pussy lips.

"Ooooh," Mary moaned, her body trembling from the older woman's touch, "No, I tried, but it was awkward, so I used the showerhead."

"Great choice," the hungry MILF approved, sliding a finger inside the teen's wanton wetness.

"Ooooh, but after I came, I dropped the showerhead and flooded the entire bathroom," Mary admitted.

"I bet you did," Gloria smiled, imagining the double flooding of the teen's cunt plus the floor... as she slowly fingered the eighteen year old.

"I thought... maybe... it was... a... oooh... a-sign-from-God," Mary admitted, although that one sentence took over thirty seconds to finish, with the finger inside her making her so light-headed.

"It was more likely a metaphor from God," Gloria countered.

"How... so?" Mary asked, her orgasm on the fast track to arriving.

"Well you're a flooder, and that's a gift given to very few women," Mrs. Taylor explained, which she knew to be true from her massive experience munching, fingering and fucking cunts. "And I believe this was the Lord's subtle way of telling you that he has given you this gift so you can share it with the world."

Somehow this made sense to Mary in her flushed state, even though she was still distracted by Mrs. Taylor's wonderful finger exploring her insides.

"Yes, you have many gifts my pet, but I believe the Lord has now spoken, and your main purpose in life will become to lead a women's sexual revolution," Mrs. Taylor explained, just making it up as she went along, before adding, "that has always been my purpose. To allow women to become one with their bodies and become one with the Lord through God's greatest creation... a woman's cunt."

"Oh yes, oh God, oh God," Mary moaned, as she said the Lord's name in praise and thanks for the pleasure she was about to receive, the idea of sharing the Lord's message and secret pleasure with the world, suddenly an exciting possibility.

"Come for me, my disciple," the Goddess demanded, tapping Mary's g-spot while bending down to savour the teen's growing wetness before the approaching flood.

"Oh God!" The teen screamed, way louder than she meant to! Her orgasm hit her hard the moment the double pleasure attacked her.

Gloria moved her mouth up to a catcher's position and was ready for the flood of cum as she focused on receiving it all, but still avoiding getting her make-up all messed up... unlike her pet, who looked like she'd just been roughly face fucked by a cunt... which, of course, she had been.

Mary felt the flood gush out of her, feeling thankful for the rare power to come so hard and so much.

Once Gloria had caught the full flood of sweet nectar except for the tithe that had leaked onto the counter, her pet easily the messiest, most abundant squirter she'd ever met, she stood back up and smiled, "Well, I think I've just drunk the holy cum."

Mary, still breathing heavily, her head light, her body quivering with the aftershocks of the Lord's ultimate gift, struggled to respond, "I think yours is the holy cum, dear goddess."

"Oh I do too," Mrs. Taylor agreed, before adding, "but I think I've found my apprentice, my princess in training, and future goddess. If that is something you wish to be trained to become."

Mary heard the words. She couldn't process the grand scale of the meaning, but she knew she wanted to be trained completely in the art of holy sexual servitude. She nodded with the little strength she still had remaining after her erotic pilgrimage, "Yes. Goddess, please teach me."

"If you undertake this path, you must never question me," Mrs. Taylor began the lesson, beginning to share with her pet the expectations she had for a princess in training.

"Of course," Mary nodded, thinking this was the same as never questioning The Lord.

"My teachings will be unorthodox," Mrs. Taylor warned.

"As are the Lord's," Mary pointed out, the Bible sometimes self-contradictory and yet somehow making complete sense.

"I will push you to your limits," the sly Mistress continued.

"Test me like The Lord tested Job," Mary offered, willing to do whatever it took, not only to continue to receive this glorious pleasure that could only come (or cum?) with a true connection and faith with The Lord, but also to be able to give and awaken this pleasure in so many of his followers who were mindlessly oblivious of what The Lord really wanted from his vestal-virgins-to-be as they walked the earth, as yet unsure of their purpose.

Many times had Mary wondered what her real purpose on earth was, and through fate and the Lord's will, it had now been offered to her in an unorthodox and yet exhilarating way.

"Are you ready to take your Oaths of Obedience?" Gloria asked.

"Oaths?" Mary asked.

"Yes, the chapter and verse of your commitment to me as your Holy Goddess," Gloria explained.

"I'm completely committed," Mary nodded.

"The salvation is in the details, my dear. Back onto your knees," the sly Mistress ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Mary obeyed.

"Oath One: Repeat after me. Mrs. Gloria Taylor is my Goddess, my Mistress, and I will obey her every command without hesitation," Gloria began.

Mary repeated the words verbatim, curious about the term Mistress... it seemed so formal, "Mrs. Gloria Taylor is my Goddess, my Mistress and I will obey her every command without hesitation."

"Oath Two: I will always wear thigh highs or a garter-belt and stockings for my Mistress," Gloria continued, just inventing the blarney as she went along.

Mary loved the stockings she was wearing both because of how sheer silky they were and also by how sexy they made her feel... something she never felt at school. She declared, "I will always wear thigh highs or a garter-belt and stockings for my Mistress."

"Oath Three: My purpose in life is to share the Lord's heavenly flood with the lost," Gloria finished, setting her up for her long term goal of having her pet seduce others down the road, who would then seduce still others... very much like a pyramid scheme.

Mary was a little confused by this oath, but was so consumed with the idea of submission, of belonging to Mrs. Taylor body and soul, she didn't hesitate at all, "My purpose in life is to share the Lord's heavenly flood with the lost."