Church Girl: Best Friend Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope so," Mary agreed, knowing that would be the next step in her journey of self-discovery and liberation.

"I know so," she reassured the girl, before closing her eyes and letting the eager teen get her off.

Mary devoured her sexy snack for a few minutes until she was rewarded from the fountain of God as heavenly nectar gushed out onto her tongue.

"Lap up the Lord's cream," Principal Jones moaned, knowing the training of this religious girl went best if every sexual act served as a religious metaphor.

"Bless me with your cunt cream," Mary prayed, as she lapped up the sweet cum.

Once her orgasm was over, Principal Jones smiled, looking down at the wet-faced girl, "Tomorrow I'm going to fuck you, my pet."

"Sorry, but I just began my period yesterday evening," Mary explained, wishing she could indeed get fucked.

"So?"

"So we can't," Mary said.

"Of course we can," Principal Jones disagreed, shaking her head at the naïve girl. "Some of the best sex is during that time. We get to fuck the Devil out of you, and we can reclaim your cunt from the Bastard Sinner."

"Oh," Mary said, liking what she heard, but she still cautioned, "it will be messy."

"Let me worry about that," Principal Jones dismissed the subject, standing up.

"Okay," Mary said, as the bell rang.

"Back to class," Principal Jones ordered, loving the power she had in this school.

"Yes, Mistress," Mary nodded, nervous but excited about the idea of Principal Jones fucking the Devil out of her.

That night, Mary researched sex during a woman's period. She was fascinated to learn that sex can be enhanced during a woman's period, since due to hormonal changes she's able to become more aroused.

Mary was even more excited to learn that during-period sex could shorten the menstruation cycle, since muscle spasms during an orgasm encourage the menstrual flow to be released more quickly.

Equally inviting, the hormones released into the body during sex relieve menstrual cramps, calm mood swings, and assist in preventing downturns in energy levels.

Mary still thought it would be messy, but the positives that went along with it, plus her being permitted to enjoy a good fuck tomorrow after all, were all reasons to be excited... plus, anything to get rid of those Satanic cramps.

Wednesday:

Tiffany was baffled by her best friend's behaviour, as well as by her more provocative mode of dress. It wasn't slutty or even over the top, but instead of doing everything possible to conceal her figure, her apparel now enhanced her slender, athletic shape; instead of wearing drab colours, she was now choosing bright ones that enhanced her sparkling green eyes, and her strawberry blonde hair was now attractively falling loosely to her shoulders instead of being compressed into the tight buns she recently favoured.

The hugs were pleasant, the compliments were nice (no one else ever complimented her), but the quick kiss on her cheek today was confusing to Tiffany. Something was different about Mary. No, that wasn't right: everything was different about Mary including her being more confident and assertive, except that she was still the dear, supportive friend she'd always been. But why all these changes?

This feeling of things being different was compounded when they were in the bathroom together and Mary put her foot up on a bench to tug up her pantyhose, which turned out not really to be pantyhose.

Mary knew the key in this seduction was slow and steady, and today she decided to reveal her sexier hosiery choice, Tiffany being one of the few girls besides Mary who wore nylons every day. She put her foot up on a stool and pulled the top of her thigh highs up even though they didn't need doing... they were very good at staying in place. She sighed slightly dramatically, "I'm still getting used to these."

"What are they?" Tiffany asked, curious just as Mary hoped she'd be.

"They're called thigh highs."

"Oh," Tiffany said, unsure what the practicality of such hosiery might be. She, just like Mary had been before the fateful day she met Mistress Gloria, was a naïve and innocent girl.

"They make me feel sexy," Mary added, trying to draw her friend in a bit more.

Tiffany let out a slight gasp at hearing the word sexy. Not that she was such a prude that the word was offensive or anything, it was just a word she'd never heard Mary say.

"What? You don't think so?" Mary asked, trying to pose a bit sultrily.

"They look nice," Tiffany replied, not knowing what else to say, even though she wondered how they stayed up.

Mary said, "They feel amazing. They're actually quite liberating."

"Really?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes, I don't feel so confined like I did in full pantyhose," Mary said, finally putting her leg down after posing way longer than necessary for any purpose other than a seduction, before adding, "plus, it's less trouble to go the washroom." Or to have someone eat my pussy, Mary thought to herself but obviously didn't say out loud.

Tiffany laughed, as Mary headed into a stall, "That would be nice." She liked pantyhose, they made her feel more attractive since her skin was so pale regardless of the season, but she did hate pulling them down to go to the washroom or whenever they were slightly too tight (leaving rings around her waist after she removed them).

Mary, content with her snail-like enticements, went pee and was washing her hands when she heard over the intercom, "Mary Martins to the office, please. Mary Martins to the office."

"Again?" Tiffany asked, Mary having been called there several times during the past week and a half.

Marry shrugged, "Principal Jones has been assisting me with my resumé for scholarships." This wasn't really true of course, but she was indeed learning a lot.

"Really? I didn't know she did that," Tiffany said.

"Yeah, she's really taken me under her wing recently," Mary said as she mused to herself, And under her desk.

"Wow!" Tiffany said, thinking of Principal Jones as more of a disciplinarian than a mentor.

"Yeah, she's a lot different than she appears to most people," Mary added, thinking that could be the understatement of the decade.

"So it seems." Tiffany said, before adding, "you'd better get going, then."

"Right," Mary nodded, and headed to the office.

Once she'd arrived, Principal Jones asked, "Ready to have Satan fucked out of you?"

"Yes, ma'am," Mary answered, before adding, "but isn't it going to be messy?"

"A little," Principal Jones nodded, as she pressed a button and her secretary Mrs. White came in.

"Yes, ma'am?" Mrs. White asked.

"The towel please," Principal Jones requested.

"Of course, Mistress," Mrs. White nodded, with the door closed and only the three of them able to hear the submissive response.

She left and Principal Jones asked, rather casually, "So how are things going?"

"They go," Mary answered, wondering still whether Mrs. White, the chubby black secretary, was aware of the devious activities that went on behind the Principal's door.

"Your seduction of Tiffany?"

"A snail's pace," Mary admitted.

"Want me to help?"

"No, but thanks," Mary answered, although her assistance could make it a lot easier. She desperately wanted to become able to tell her best friend everything she'd learned, yet she felt this was her turn to make. "I think I need to gain the experience of doing it myself."

"Good answer," she nodded, as Mrs. White returned with a black towel. She wordlessly laid it on the floor in front of the desk.

"Anything else, Mistress?"

"Take your break," she answered, "Mary is probably hungry too."

"I could use a lick," Mary smiled, her question about how open to be with Mrs. White answered, thinking it would be interesting to serve while being fucked. She'd always been good at multitasking.

"I've wanted to see this cute thang between my black legs ever since she submitted," Mrs. White said, surprising Mary with her words and a sudden kiss.

Mary kissed the black woman back before the secretary hiked up her dress to reveal thigh high stockings, of course, and no panties, of course. She hopped onto the desk, spread her legs and said, "Come and eat my chocolate pie, my sexy vanilla slut."

The racial words were surprising and a turn-on for Mary as she looked at the black woman's spread legs encased in dark beige nylons, and her pussy with an abundance of ultra-curly hair.

"Get licking," Principal Jones ordered, standing up to reveal she didn't have a skirt on, but she did have a strap-on on.

"Yes, Mistress," Mary replied, stepping between the black legs and bending over, assuming she was about to get fucked from behind, and began licking, trying to burrow a path through the thick tangle of black hair.

Principal Jones walked around her desk, raised the teen's skirt, tugged down her panties and pulled out the tampon, and dropped it to the floor.

Mary could feel a bit of wetness leak out of her, she usually had a heavy period, as she uncovered a path through the hair and began devouring the tasty chocolate pie.

"Fuck the slut," Mrs. White surprised Mary by her words. Those words from the sweet older woman just seemed so surreal, although everything since her initial revelation had been surreal.

"Slut, this teenager is going to be your Mistress soon," the Principal clarified in a cold voice. "Is that clear?"

"S-s-sorry, Mistress," Mrs. White apologized, as Mary kept licking, thinking it would be fun to have Mrs. White for her pet. Truth was, the brief moment of power she'd been given to dominate Mistress Gloria had been exhilarating, and she was looking forward to experiencing that rush of adrenaline again.

"Ready to have the Devil destroyed?" Principal Jones asked, her strap-on poised between Mary's pussy lips and ready to slide inside.

"Yes, Mistress, fuck the hell out of me," Mary said, thinking it was a quick witty answer.

"Devil be damned," Principal Jones declared, sliding inside the teen's cunt.

"Ooooooooh, yes," Mary moaned as she was filled with the holy sceptre.

Mrs. White watched from above, enjoying the sexy reality show, something she often got to do with teens converted to the cause. Her daughter would be eighteen in a month, and she couldn't wait to see Mistress Jones convert her. She wasn't sure how she felt about having incest with her daughter, although Mistress had made it clear it would be happening. The thought had her horny again, and she grabbed the back of the teen's head and pulled her deeper into her fevered pussy.

Mary licked hungrily; God, she loved the heavenly taste of cunt. She could lap the Lord's greatest creation every day. The pleasure of pleasing was enhanced by the pleasure of receiving as she began getting fucked and possibly because of her period, this time the fucking seemed especially intense.

"Oh yes, fuck the Devil out of my cunt," Mary demanded a couple minutes into a deep fucking.

The secretary smiled at the religious undertones used to manipulate the teen to become a fuck-toy as her own orgasm grew... this nerdy girl was an amazing rug muncher.

"Oh yes, we'll strip you of the sinister sin of Satan," the Principal alliterated adorably, slamming into the teen.

"Oh yes, God is Great," Mary declared (sounding more like Tony the Tiger than an evangelist) another minute later as her orgasm erupted through her like a hurricane.

This exaltation being cried directly into her cunt turned on the black woman even more, and she came a few seconds later from the girl's impressive multitasking, her licking not letting up even as she was coming... something the secretary had never experienced before.

Mary's entire existence tingled with euphoria as she came and then began swallowing, mere seconds later, the joyous cream of the Lord.

"Eat my cunt cum," Mrs. White ordered, as her intense orgasm ripped through her... this teen was a natural pussy pleaser.

"Mary, you're pure again," Principal Jones declared, pulling out of the teen a few slow pumps later.

"Thank you, Mistress," Mary responded, thrilled to feel the overwhelming gift of God as she wrestled with Satan inside her.

The principal took the strap-on off and dropped the messy red-stained cock onto the towel before sauntering back to her desk. "Mary, you should probably get to class."

Still hungry for more of the Lord's peach perfection Mary begged, "May I please you first?"

"Well, since you ask so nicely," Principal Jones smiled, loving the girl's eagerness, and figuring this was better than whatever she could be learning in class.

Mary bounded enthusiastically around the desk, dropped before the dominant woman and dove between her legs and into her oasis of tranquility.

"Clean up the mess, slut," Principal Jones ordered, after having been so generous as to allow her pet secretary to enjoy an orgasm while she was on the clock.

"Yes, Mistress," Mrs. White obeyed, getting off the desk and feeling her wetness leaking out of her.

Principal Jones didn't need long under the ministrations of Mary's eager tongue before she was close to coming. "Get ready to be baptized, my slut," she declared.

"Yes, baptize me," Mary replied, as she hungrily lapped the sweet cunt before her.

"You're now blessed," the wicked principal declared as she came all over the teen's face.

"Thank you, Lord," Mary replied while lapping up the sweet cum she was now addicted to.

"Good girl," she smiled, enjoying the orgasm and the teen's submissive nature. She wasn't convinced Gloria was correct, Mary was way too submissive to be a dominant. But she was confident she could become an important member of the movement, if only to please the many women.

A couple minutes later, Principal Jones said, "You may go to class now."

"Thank you," Mary said, standing up.

"You look so cute with cunt cum on your face."

"Thank you."

"You will continue to wear it as a secret symbol of your dedication to the Lord," Principal Jones ordered, thinking no one would really catch on it was cunt cum... except perhaps some of her other sluts to whom she'd done the same thing.

"I'd love to," Mary said, although she hoped it didn't look too obvious.

"Good girl," the Principal approved. "Now get yourself to class."

"Yes, Mistress," Mary nodded, heading out. She went to the washroom to check out her face before going to Mrs. Walker's class. In the hallway, for the first time all week she saw Kendra, who was approaching her and smiling as they neared each other.

Kendra asked, "Just leave Principal Jones' office?"

"Yeah," Mary admitted, sensing that the evidence on her face was pretty obvious to a trained eye.

"Still hungry?" Kendra asked, now standing right in front of her.

"Um, I, w-well," Mary stammered.

Kendra couldn't believe Mary could be a dominant as Mistress Gloria had claimed, so she decided she might as well take advantage of a pussy pleaser since one was available.

"Bathroom, now," Kendra ordered.

"I was going there anyway," Mary justified herself, trying to make it look like she wasn't obeying, as she figured out how to play this. Gloria had told her the cheerleaders would be her pets, and although she was always happy to taste another pussy and become even closer to the Lord, she didn't want to set a precedent where a bitch like Kendra thought she was in control.

"Good," Kendra said, noticing just the slightest chip on the shoulder of this usually compliant wallflower. But she could easily overcome that.

In the bathroom, Kendra ordered, after looking around to make sure no one else was there, "Last stall." Truth was, there were a dozen nerds, jocks and lesbians who had serviced her in that last handicap stall, which gave her more room.

"Okay," Mary obeyed, her natural submissive nature and instant hunger overriding the strong will she should have been showing at this moment.

Kendra grabbed the 'Being Cleaned' sign and propped it in the washroom's entranceway and strolled in, knowing that artifice would leave them uninterrupted... the daytime janitor being a submissive slut who was at her beck and lick already... and was at the beck and lick of the entire squad, actually.

Kendra walked into the stall and Mary asked, "What about getting caught?"

"I put out the being cleaned sign," Kendra explained.

Recalling that she'd seen that sign forbidding entrance to this bathroom many times, mainly memorable because it had made her walk to another bathroom quite a distance away, Mary smirked, deciding to be blunt, "So this bathroom is often used for cunt munching?"

Kendra let out the slightest gasp at hearing the sweet, docile Mary using the word cunt, but she nodded, "This stall is definitely used a lot for purposes other than its typical ones."

Mary said, as she raised her skirt, a sudden rush of power swooping into her from above, "Knees."

"Excuse me?" Kendra asked, surprised by this nerd's monosyllabic shift from submissive to dominant.

"Knees, NOW," Mary ordered with quiet power, pointing her finger to the floor.

"You're serious?" Kendra asked, still in shock at the attitude of this usually meek girl.

"You're my servant," Mary growled... yes, the little lamb actually growled. "I assume Mistress Gloria already clarified that to you."

"But how? You?" Kendra asked, still stunned by this unexpected turn of events.

"Bimbos don't question, they obey," Mary asserted, a massive rush of power coursing through her as if a warrior angel had consumed her soul and taken control. "Knees now, servant."

"I can't believe this," Kendra said as she couldn't restrain herself from lowering herself before the nerd.

"Eat my cunt, bitch," Mary ordered, lifting up her skirt, the power rush consuming her soul, not recalling she was on her period.

Kendra shouldn't have been stunned to see no panties, and thigh highs, these were all expectations of Mistress Gloria; yet seeing all these under Mary's skirt was still rather surreal. She also saw a bit of red... was Mary on her period?

Mary saw the stunned and disgusted look on the cheerleader bitch's face, remembered her period, and feeling a rare moment of retribution for every girl ever bullied or demeaned by some popular girl, she grabbed the cheerleader's head and shoved it into her cunt. "Good eyesight Kendra, and you're right: today they're calling me Bloody Mary. Get eating, bitch."

Kendra was stunned, disgusted, yet she obeyed, beginning to lick, detecting a faint taste of iron in Mary's cunt juice.

Mary moaned as the cheerleader licked her clit, in part because of the excitement of being in control... of making a cheerleader into her pet.

Principal Jones had dressed again, and she was watching the devious scene in this frequently used bathroom stall where she'd had a secret camera with audio installed. She smiled as she saw Mary's personality shift and had to admit that perhaps Gloria was correct.

"Good girl," Mary moaned, recalling the training she'd received at the hands of her Mistresses.

I can't believe this, Kendra thought to herself as she concentrated on licking the nerd's clitoral area and avoiding the pussy.

After a minute, Mary ordered, revelling in the power she was channeling, and at this opportunity to begin completely overhauling the school's ridiculous social hierarchy, "Don't be so squeamish you pussy, spread my cunt lips and fuck me with your tongue."

Kendra was disgusted, but oddly turned on by this amazingly strong-willed nerd as it turned out that Mistress Gloria had indeed known what she was talking about. So she obeyed and was surprised to discover that hint of iron or not, this cunt tasted utterly heavenly.

"Good girl," Mary conditioned as the cheerleader obeyed, and a rush of adrenaline coursed through her. Sure, she loved being obedient to Mistress Gloria and Principal Jones and perhaps other adults, but she knew at this moment as she dominated this cheerleader, that at least when it came to girls her own age, she would be in charge. She loved the power that God had gifted her; she loved the thrill of someone's submission.