Church Girl: Best Friend Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra couldn't tell if Mary was being condescending or sweet, but she didn't care. This cunt was without a doubt, the sweetest, tastiest, cunt she'd ever licked, even including Mistress Gloria's, and she knew without a doubt she'd drop to her knees before this nerd in a heartbeat, given the chance to do so again. For one thing, she was curious if the period made the taste so good, or if this was just the God-given taste of her cunt.

For three or four minutes, Kendra licked and Mary moaned, before Mary's second orgasm in half an hour coursed through her.

Kendra was startled by the massive gush of cunt cum cresting over her face, but she eagerly lapped up as much of the sweet taste as she could... addicted to the nerd's delicious stream.

"You look so cute with my cum on your face," Mary squeaked condescendingly in a baby voice, as she stepped back and looked down at the cheerleader.

"You taste amazing," Kendra said, ignoring the dominant message Mary was imparting as unnecessary, making it clear she was already her eager cunt muncher.

"Be a good pet and you'll get your fair share," Mary promised, power going to her head like it had for Lady Macbeth... which made her realize she needed to control this power and not let it control her. Like Supergirl, she needed to use her power not for herself, but for good.

"Yes, Mistress," Kendra replied, wanting to make her submissive allegiance to Mary clear beyond a doubt.

"I expect you to bring me another cheerleader or two soon," Mary said, thinking maybe her existing pets (as they began existing) could help her to grow the flock.

"Yes, Mistress," Kendra agreed, already thinking of two others who loved eating cunt.

Mary looked at her watch and said, "I'm going to be late."

"You already were before you used my face," Kendra pointed out.

"Well now I'm really going to be late," Mary laughed, pulling Kendra up and kissing the pretty cheerleader.

Kendra kissed her back and Mary said, "I do taste good."

"Amazing, actually," Kendra embellished.

"God blessed me," Mary smiled.

"He did," Kendra agreed.

"She did," Mary corrected, bestowing one more kiss before walking out.

Kendra stood there dazed for a second as she wondered what had just happened. Plus, she was still horny as fuck... actually hornier now than before.

Mary walked out and the janitor, a larger woman named Janet, who went to her church and sang in the choir with her, smiled at her.

Janet was shocked to see who was coming out of the secret sex bathroom, wondering if the Minister's daughter had been turned... the redness in her cheeks proved that she had. "Hi, Mary."

"Hi, Mrs. Foster," Mary greeted, noticing the look of curiosity on the woman's face. I wonder...

A minute later Kendra walked out, saw slut Janet, and waved her inside... she was going to be very late for class, too.

Janet smiled, always hungry for teen cunt, and also dying to know how Mary fit into this puzzle, followed the cheerleader into the washroom and was soon taking her snack break.

Principal Jones was horny again, so she paged one of her pet playthings to finish her off while she watched her janitor service the cheerleader.

After school, Mary insisted they go shopping to get Tiffany some new nylons. Tiffany protested, barely, but two hours later Tiffany had two pairs of thigh high stockings, Mary had bought herself another pair, and although she did nothing too blatant, Mary continued the sly seduction of her best friend by complimenting her, touching her, and even tracing her hand up and down Tiffany's legs in admiration while she tried on a pair of thigh highs.

Tiffany was surprised by how silky soft the nylons were, and how weird they felt ending where they did. She also was stunned when Mary stroked both of her hands along her leg and how it made her body tingle in a way it definitely shouldn't with a chum... which confused her.

Mary could tell Tiffany was confused and slightly uncomfortable, so she didn't push it... even though the idea of tasting Tiffany, of being her first, was very exciting. But patience is a virtue. Before her life-changing revelation she'd had great patience, but afterwards resisting temptation had become a lot more challenging.

Thursday:

The day was crazy.

Two tests, and for the first time ever Mary was a bit stressed by them as her newfound life had subtracted from her accustomed many hours of studying. Mary's grades were among the top five in the school, and she didn't want them to slip or to lose potential scholarships when she was so close to the finish line.

So except for showering more compliments on Tiffany and raising her skirt slyly to check whether she was wearing the thigh highs, which she was, she focused on her academics.

Tiffany was surprised by the strange feeling of liberation she felt while wearing the thigh highs. She kind of felt naked in them under her skirt, but she also felt kind of wild, which excited her. She also wasn't surprised when Mary lifted her skirt and she just said, "Of course I'm wearing them... they're terrific!"

Mary felt this was a great step... that Tiffany was obeying her order even if perhaps it wasn't a conscious choice. So after school, she decided to continue the seduction process as they studied together for another test on Friday, this one in Math.

Mary deliberately left her new vibrator in plain sight on her bed, as well as three online stories she'd printed. She realized her mother could walk in and find them, but she knew her mother respected her room and usually didn't go in there, and even if she did, perhaps it would escalate her mother's upcoming seduction.

Mary said, wanting Tiffany to be the one to discover the vibe and the stories, "Go to my room and open our books, I'll grab us a couple of drinks and some snacks."

"Okay," Tiffany said, heading to Mary's room... which was her second home.

Mary went to the kitchen, taking her time, wondering how Tiffany would react.

Tiffany went into the bedroom and was about to toss her bag on the bed when she noticed some papers already lying there along with a weird-looking gadget.

Tiffany went to move the papers, three bundles individually stapled... which she first assumed were study notes. She went to read the first one, a very thick booklet (not surprising because Mary always took copious notes), and she gasped at the title: Bedding the Babysitter.

What's this?

The next booklet had a much more direct title: Lesbian Seduction: A Stockings Tale.

Is Mary a lesbian?

Tiffany examined the last booklet, another one that was pretty thick, and saw the title: 2 Mistresses.

Tiffany was flustered as she tried and failed to think of innocent story lines that could match such titles. Something about a cute puppy living with two ladies? Unlikely.

She then recalled seeing the weird gadget and she picked it up, not knowing what it might be. She switched it on and it started buzzing, which startled her into dropping it on the bed.

Mary was lurking just outside her door when she heard the buzzing. Figuring it was perfect timing, she walked in and acted out, "Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed!"

Tiffany was equally embarrassed as she snatched up the whatever-it-was and fumbled to turn it off.

"I forgot I'd left all this stuff on my bed," Mary said, faux urgently gathering up the readings.

"No worries," Tiffany reassured her doubtfully, trying to act casual and still wondering what on earth was in her hand.

Mary tossed the readings on top of her dresser and asked, "You're okay that you're holding my vibrator in your hand?"

Tiffany dropped it back onto the bed as if it had burst into flame as she realized what it was, and where it had likely last been.

"I'm so sorry," Mary said, still acting mortified, as she grabbed the vibrator, switched it off and squirreled it away in her drawer.

"It's okay," Tiffany said, a little... or perhaps a lot... shell-shocked.

"I'm so embarrassed," Mary continued going for an Oscar.

"It's okay," Tiffany repeated, but had to ask, "But... are you a lesbian?"

"I don't know," Mary said sheepishly.

"It's okay if you are," Tiffany said, seeing the vulnerable Mary again, not the outgoing free spirited one of the past couple of weeks.

"You sure?" Mary asked.

"Yeah," Tiffany said, taking Mary's hands in hers. "It's okay."

"Thanks," Mary said. "I really appreciate your support; I'm just coming to terms with my sexuality."

"I didn't know you were questioning it."

"I didn't either," Mary said, which had been true until the moment Gloria had awakened that new side of her.

"So was that thing for your vagina?" Tiffany asked, both curious and not sure what else to say.

"Yeah," Mary said, smiling, "it can be rather life-changing."

"Where did you get it?"

"From a friend," Mary answered, not lying. She then asked, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"More personal than what we're already talking about?" Tiffany smiled, trying to make the conversation as casual as possible... she was quite curious.

"Do you masturbate?"

"Mary!" Tiffany gasped, that not being the question she'd been expecting, although she didn't know what she was expecting.

"I'll take that as a yes," Mary smiled, seeing Tiffany's cheeks go ruby red in a heartbeat.

"I know that you do," Tiffany joked, "or at least I do now," putting the spotlight back onto Mary and off of herself.

"All the time," Mary giggled like a younger schoolgirl.

"This is a conversation I wasn't ever expecting," Tiffany shared, giggling herself.

"Well, we are best friends," Mary said. "There shouldn't be any secrets between us."

"Agreed," Tiffany said.

Thinking this was enough for today, she didn't want to push it too far, Mary said, "We should probably study."

"Yes, we probably should," Tiffany agreed.

That night, Tiffany went on amazon and searched vibrators... although she didn't order one. She was too worried her mom might open the package.

Gloria texted Mary: Can you come over tomorrow evening?

Mary, whose period was on its way out, and missing seeing her Mistress, responded: Definitely. What time?

Gloria: 7

Mary: I'll be there

Friday:

Was rather uneventful.

The cheerleaders were away at some competition.

Principal Jones was away at some meeting.

Mrs. Walker was away at some conference and her substitute was a geeky man with a pocket protector.

Mary took her math test and was picked up by her Mom after school like she was every Friday to get groceries and go out for a Mom and daughter dinner... which she'd somehow forgotten when telling Gloria she'd be there at seven.

Inside the grocery store Mom asked, "So how was your school week?"

"Pleasantly surprising."

"How so?" Mom asked, noticing a significant change in her daughter since she'd caught her post-masturbation.

"I was befriended by one of the cheerleaders," Mary said.

"Really? That's great," Mrs. Martins said.

"Yeah, we really got to know each other," Mary said, loving the naughty innuendo that her mother would never catch onto, although in fairness only Kendra really got to know Mary... something Mary planned to rectify in the near future. She wanted to be like Gloria: a Mistress, but a Mistress who gives as good as she receives. She'd read some stories about Mistresses who were cold, like Samantha Summers in the 2 Mistresses stories, or who never went down on their pets, and she couldn't understand the point of that... it definitely wasn't very Goddess-like.

"That's great," Mrs. Martins said, recalling the bitch cheerleaders from her own schooldays. She imagined the hierarchy hadn't changed all that much.

"Yes, it really was," Mary agreed.

They were in the vegetable aisle and Mary's back stiffened when she heard a voice greet them, "Hi, Mrs. Martins. Hi, Mary."

"Hi, Principal Jones," Mom replied.

"Hi, Principal Jones," Mary parroted, assuming an honorific of Mistress wouldn't be appropriate at this juncture, as she turned around and saw a long, thick cucumber being held in the Principal's hand... so of course her first thought was, I bet she'd fuck me with that given the chance.

Principal Jones responded to Mary's Mom, "Call me Tamara." She then asked, "And what are you two doing this lovely evening?"

"Getting groceries and then dinner," Mom replied cordially.

"Oh, Mom, I forgot to tell you: I have to babysit at seven," Mary said, thinking it wasn't a hundred percent lie... she was planning to look after a pussy.

"Oh," her mother said, unable to hide her disappointment.

"Sorry, Mom," Mary said. "I completely forgot about it until just now."

"It's okay," Fran said; she really looked forward to these Friday dinners, hating to be alone on a Friday night, as her husband spent the time at church for couples counselling and working on his sermon.

"This may be a bit forward," Tamara said, while slyly glancing to her teen pet, "but I'm free for dinner tonight."

"Really?" Fran asked, while Mary's eyes went wide at the naughty possibilities.

"Sure," Tamara nodded. "I don't have a lot of friends here. It's a problem when a woman is in a position of authority."

"I get that," Fran nodded, before joking, "I have the same problem for the opposite reason."

"It's a date then," Tamara smiled, looking at the nervous teen. "Want to go to Evelyn's?"

"You'd need a reservation," Fran warned, Evelyn's being a posh place she'd never been to because of its high prices and her cheap husband.

Mary watched helplessly, like a witness who arrives too late to stop an automobile collision.

"I know the owner," Tamara tossed off, thinking of the sweet submissive and a relatively new member to the cause, thinking the newest member to join was probably standing right in front of her.

"That would be amazing," Fran said, adding, "I've always wanted to go there."

"I'll make a call," Tamara said. "Meet me there at 6:30?"

"Sure."

"And may I speak with your daughter for a moment?" the Principal asked.

"Of course," Fran nodded. "I'll meet you at the cashier in a few, honey."

"Sure, Mom," Mary agreed, wondering what was in store for her mother.

Tamara asked, "Think I can have her eating my cunt too?"

"I have no idea."

"I bet she'd love to worship my heavenly box," Tamara smiled, knowing the religious undertones helped to manipulate the religious teen.

"Mistress Gloria and I spoke about my recruiting her down the road," Mary whispered, looking around to see if anyone was within eavesdropping distance.

"Interesting," the dominant said, thinking she'd have to make a call to Gloria ASAP.

Mary, feeling so naughty and wanting to shock the Principal whispered, "Although if you can get her eating cunt before I do, all the better."

"Are you saying you want to eat your Mommy's cunt?" the Principal asked, curious.

Mary's face went beet red as she admitted, "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want to eat my Mom's cunt and have her eat mine," Mary answered, feeling her pussy tingle from the possibility.

"You really are a complex little sexy slut."

"I have layers," Mary joked, thinking of Shrek.

"That you do," she agreed. "I'd love to offer you a quick snack, but I have a few calls to make. But Monday I expect you in my office at eight am."

"I'll skip breakfast for that," Mary smiled. She then added, pointing to the cucumber still in the principal's hand, "Maybe you can fuck me with that big dick."

"Or maybe I can fuck your mother," the Principal replied, upping the ante.

"Fuck her to heaven," Mary suggested wickedly.

"I may just do that," Principal Jones smiled, hoping she could get permission to seduce the minister's wife.

Mary went to find her Mom while Tamara called the restaurant and Gloria.

.....

That night, Mary serviced Gloria.

Gloria serviced Mary.

Each wielded a strap-on at one point.

Both had multiple orgasms.

Between their cunt-licking and fucking sessions, Gloria informed Mary that Principal Jones wasn't allowed to seduce her Mom, but she did have permission to flirt and plant seeds that could help Mary with her future seduction.

Mary said, "Is it bad I was hoping Principal Jones could convert Mom to the cause?"

"No, I understand," Gloria nodded. "That's why I haven't converted my daughter."

"Haven't you?" Mary asked curious.

"No, I'm sorry to say, but it's in the works," Gloria explained a bit defensively even while being open with Mary about feeling that way, Mary being the burgeoning Chosen One after all. "Although I have made some moves on Carla to prepare the ground and I hope to complete her seduction soon. But the Lord gives us all challenges, none of us are perfect, and it's through overcoming these weaknesses in ourselves that we become closer to Her."

"I understand," Mary nodded, understanding that without extending our boundaries and dedication there was no real connection with a higher power.

"On another note, how is Tiffany coming along?"

Mary retold the week and finished, "So if all goes well, her birthday present tomorrow night will be an orgasm from me."

"Delicious," Gloria smiled, as she crawled between the teen's legs, "and speaking of orgasms..."

That night, Mary arrived home before her mother, and found out later that she and her... date?... had also gone to a movie: something Mom never did.

While Mary planned the final seduction of her best friend, Fran pondered the surreal evening where she'd gotten way too blunt about her sex life or lack of it, finally finding someone to talk to, someone who listened and seemed to understand.

Saturday:

Mary woke up excited.

Determined.

Feeling like the Lord was on her side.

She wrapped another vibrator she'd gotten from Gloria, this one as a present for Tiffany, as well as a sweatshirt she'd purchased two months ago... long before the wild revelations of the past couple of weeks.

The day was fun. Just the two of them. Both in thigh high stockings.

They shopped... while Mary complimented Tiffany relentlessly and touched her on a few occasions; Tiffany now noticed each compliment, each touch, wondering if Mary was being friendly or more. If it was more... did she want it to be?

They had lunch.

They went to a movie matinee where Mary grabbed Tiffany's hand during a scary part and Tiffany squeezed reassuringly.

Mary went to Tiffany's for her birthday supper with her family and gave her the sweater.

It wasn't until around 9:30 that Mary was in Tiffany's room... just the two of them.

Mary said, "Here's your second present."

"You didn't have to," Tiffany said, even as she took it.

"Of course I did."

"Why didn't you give it to me downstairs?"

"It isn't a present you should show to adults," Mary smiled.

"Oh," Tiffany said, understanding instantly.

"Open it."

"Okay." Once it was unwrapped, she opened the box and gasped.

"You seemed intrigued by mine," Mary pointed out, putting her hand on her best friend's nylon-clad leg.

"I don't even know how to use it," Tiffany said, holding it in her hands.

"I can show you," Mary said, thinking this was the perfect opening.

"That would be weird," Tiffany said.

"How weird?" Mary asked, suddenly a bit tentative. If this failed it could not only fail, but it could also ruin their friendship, and that would be something she couldn't bear.

"Well, we're just friends and all..." Tiffany tapered off, not knowing what else to say, even though the idea of Mary's helping excited her (having read several erotica stories since finding the three in Mary's room).