Church Hooky

Story Info
Playing sick to stay home from church has consequences.
1k words
3.95
13.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
overdado
overdado
15 Followers

I played sick so I wouldn't have to go to church. After waiting long enough made my way down the carpeted stairs. I was sleepy wearing only my bed shirt and panties. I was at the landing before I knew it and a strange man and woman were staring at me.

I wasn't sure what was going on. They reminded me of electricians. The man gestured absently to a woman.

"I can't stop now."

That's when I realized these people weren't supposed to be here. Burglars!

Oh shit.

Panicked, I bolted. The third member of their crew, behind me, grabbed my arm. His grip slipped, but I tripped on the stairs. The carpet kept me from getting a concussion.

"Asshole."

The woman said that as she helped me up. Her hair was a shiny asian-black, but she wasn't asian looking at all. She hooked her arm into mine and led me upstairs with a smile. I had the mother-in-law suite, perfect for college Freshman.

"You've got the whole upstairs to yourself, nice." She said, "First aid kit in your bathroom?"

I nodded. I must have looked spooked. I was, but bonking my head jumbled my thoughts including my fight-flight reflexes. My forehead had a little cut on it and I watched her face intently while she cleaned and bandaged my wound. There was a sliver of wood or glass and she removed it without hurting. She could have been a nurse.

"What are you doing in my house?"

"Doing some work that needs time and space." She said, "Not getting caught by girls skipping church."

"Are you going to kidnap me?"

"Do I need to?" She said, "We're not thieves. Maybe you can pretend we were never here."             

I'd been staring at this woman for ten minutes, but it didn't take until this moment. She was older than me--somewhere between college-aged and being a mom. Her hair framed her face in a way that brought out her eyes. I assumed she was lying to keep me from escaping or calling the police. My cell phone was in my bedroom.

"Pretend? You mean just go back to bed?"

I tried to sound innocent. She looked me over and rubbed her chin.

Maybe I sold it?

"Let's take a shower." She said.

"What?"

"I'm keeping an eye on you while my colleagues work." She said, "You need to clean up since you're feeling better and this is safer if you have a concussion."

She stripped naked and invited me to do the same. I was conflicted. Was I safer with her in the shower? Was she being honest about keeping my mouth shut? We stepped into the shower and I got all stomach-knotting feelings being like this with an attractive woman.

I had never explored those feeling and certainly never verbalized them. My family was religious. Being attracted to girls wasn't permitted. I was curious, but kept my mouth shut.             

Kim introduced herself after I stripped. We stepped into the shower spray. Kim wasn't shy. She soaked my hair and lathered it with product. She said something about the shampoo I used, but didn't hear a word she said. Her hands added conditioner then she lathered and washed my body. She didn't get close to my crotch. When she finished, it was my turn to return the favor. Her hair was shorter than mine, but really thick. It felt amazing in my fingers.

I gave her the same space around her privates, but her lathering my breasts and me washing hers made me crazy horny. We rinsed the conditioner out of each other's hair face-to-face.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Kim said.

"When I was ten."

And I never told a soul until now.

"Did you like it?"

I nodded.

"Can I kiss you?"

I nodded and we kissed. It was a little at first then it got hot. She kissed my neck, panting.

"We need to wash our--."

"Uh-huh."

I felt her hand between my legs while she kissed my neck and shoulder. She spun me around and washed the crack of my ass. I returned the favor. We toweled dried and brushed out each others' hair until we couldn't stand looking and not touching any longer.

We hurried to my bed. She laid down and spread her thighs. Her hands grabbed my ass. I humped her clit like I sported an eight inch strap-on. I was looking in her eyes, feeling her breathy moans inches from my face until she climaxed.

Kim pull into a deep kiss and rolled on top. She slid my leg over her shoulder and scissored my box. I was looking into her eyes when I climaxed. She leaned back so our pussies were supporting more of our weight and humped me. We both climaxed, she first. Kim pinned me to the bed and kissed me while the after shocks were still hitting me.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Ten minutes." The man said.

Ten minutes!

Kim sighed then smiled at me. I was too emotional. She wiped my cheek.

"You're a virgin?"

After what we just did?

"Am I?"

A wickedly sexy smile spread across her face before her head disappeared between my legs.

"Oh my--"

I'd never had my pussy licked. I thought it felt good when she started, but when she found my spot--found it with her tongue. I grabbed her head and humped her face with my hips. I let out a scream and didn't stop until my legs stopped shaking. Kim kissed me deeply before hopping off the bed. She dressed as quickly as she stripped giving me eyes the whole time.

"There's no evidence I was ever here."

I felt her evidence all over my body.

It was the most hurtful thing I imagined she could say.

"Don't be like that. If you tell your parents the truth, they might think you're crazy."

She kissed my cheek.

"You're too young for me to fall in love with, but the fact I'm saying it at all means part of me wants to."

And she was gone. Didn't hear them leave and didn't get out of bed till my parents came home. True to her word, there wasn't a trace they'd been in the house.

Three months later, some police came and asked my dad some questions. The IP address for the house was used for some kind of cybercrime. They knew the date it happened, but no knew it was the day I stayed home from church and lost my virginity.

overdado
overdado
15 Followers