Finding Sexual Pleasure on Holiday

Story Info
My wife let it happen with another man.
7.4k words
3.18
11.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife let it happen with another man.

This is Part I of a two-part story. Part II is entitled "Vegas Rendezvous".

Debra, my wife of almost twenty years, is a tall, slender, long legged wonder. She was only 19 when I met her and though not a literal virgin, she had only had mediocre sex a few times. She had never been finger fucked. She had never seen an erect penis, never mind given or received oral sex. She had never had an orgasm. The clown that had introduced her to sex hadn't given a thought to her pleasure.

She was oblivious of her sex appeal even though (or maybe because?) she is an accomplished business woman. While she is conservative in her appearance at work, she turns her work personality off when she comes home. Then she shows her more adventurous self; going braless, occasionally dressing provocatively, even getting a little naughty in public especially when we are away from home and there is no potential of running into someone she knows.

I have fantasized about watching Debbie in the throes of passion, in orgasmic elation with another man for several years. She knows of my fantasy and has indulged me with dirty talk during our love making. But I wanted to make my fantasy a reality while we were away on an extended vacation to the Carribean. My unstructured plan was to seduce her into it while there and before we returned home to our normal life patterns.

We had rented a beautiful cabana at an exclusive resort for one full month. The climate's warmth was intoxicating to our spirits and the off-the-beach location was secluded enough for our tastes and my purposes.

*********

On our first day, in the confines of our private lanai, I volunteered to apply suntan oil to my wife's still slim body. I had untied her bikini top to give her a sensual massage to her shoulders and back. Then I released the knots at the sides of her bikini bottom and slid the back down between her parted thighs to allow access to her curvaceous butt cheeks and legs. My cock was aching with need just seeing her spread for me like a sacrifice to the sun.

As her unblemished skin has not had much sun exposure I cautioned her to turn over so I could lotion her front as well. There was no protest at my request; what the hell, we're married. Seeing her naked was nothing new but I do love seeing her body like that. She wasn't twenty anymore but she still has it.

Again, I provided her with the oil and stepped back to admire her. I couldn't resist running my hand down between her legs to feel how receptive she might be to my touch. Her hips rose to meet my hand and I knew that she was silently begging me to fuck her after just a few slow strokes with my finger.

Bending to her I suckled one of those familiar nipples, bringing it a firmness that told me she was very aroused. Her body language suggested she was close to coming into heat.

"What do you want, babe? Tell me what you need," I taunted.

"I need you to do me. I'm in the mood to get screwed. Do your wife."

She opened her legs to provide an avenue for this invitation and I easily slipped into her. With her legs wrapped around me we humped like teenagers in the backseat of a car. It didn't take long before we were both peaking, going over the edge together with our climaxes happening closely.

This first day was the beginning of a sexual undercurrent to this vacation, a sexual frame of mind that energized both of us.

That evening I suggested that she take advantage of the resort spa facilities to get a bikini wax. I even dared her to go for a complete Brazilian, reminding her that it would really turn me on to see her so bare and that sun bathing nude would be much more erotic. She keeps her pubic area trimmed but has never had it waxed so I was unsure if she would consider this request. I just planted the idea for now hoping she would consider it.

On day two it was another sunbathing session. I joined her and remarked that she should really just forego the bikini so as not to develop tan lines. We now knew how private our little courtyard was so why not?

Yes! She removed the suit with a twinkle in her eye and asked for a repeat of yesterday.

The outright message was that sex was to be a part of our holiday. And, the sex was great. We are a natural couple but could we keep up this pace?

After we showered together we decided on a little shopping excursion. While some men loath shopping I actually like to go with her on some clothing forays. I can minimize her tendency to go conservative and I can participate in selecting more revealing or sexy outfits. Vacation wear is especially fun because I can push her limits a bit more toward scandalous when safely away from our neighbors and co-workers.

I knew exactly what I was looking for: some racy underwear, maybe a shelf bra that would show her nipples for every man to admire, thong panties, and a knock out dress that was provocative and maybe a little risqué. Here in the tropics a skimpy sundress was a certainty.

We shopped for the lingerie first which gave me a perfect chance to encourage the spa session. This time she was more receptive to the idea and said she'd look into it. Yeah, I was making progress. She was thinking about it!

Even if I didn't get her to let me watch her become my "Hot Wife" with another man, I got the benefit of the clothing. The shopping spree was a success.

Her new sundress was a hit at dinner that evening. She caught many eyes as she walked through the restaurant with the setting sun shining right through the light fabric. All that was womanly about Debra was on subtle display when she stood at the deck railing, once again highlighted by the sun behind her.

Even more, her braless breasts showed a hint of nipple trying to burst through the soft yellow material. And her new dark thong was calling attention to her outstanding butt cheeks.

It was a beautiful example of womanly sexuality. It was an understated exhibitionism but not slutty in any regard. It was the perfect spirit for the tropical atmosphere.

Later we decided to take a walk along the water's edge, casually carrying our shoes, enjoying the warm breeze coming onshore. At a very quiet patch of sandy beach we found a pier jutting out into the bay and strolled out to the where a single lamppost dimly lit up it's terminus. While Deb leaned over the rail to look into the water I ran my hand up her thigh to her thong. Her body was actually hot to the touch, or so it seemed to my highly sexualized brain.

I was standing behind her, my pants-covered prick poking against her buttocks. My naughty wife pushed and wiggled her rear back against me in a very suggestive way which prompted a lifting of her skirt and an offering of her butt cheeks for a caress.

Debra unexpectedly pulled off her top, comically blaming the weather. "The cool air feels so nice and no one is here, just my man."

I opened my button and zipper to release my erection to the night air, the lamplight illuminating my upward tilted cock as it begged for attention. Debra handled it for a moment and then told me to "put it in me, right here." With one hand I shifted what was a very damp thong to the side and made way to enter her.

As my cockhead penetrated Debra's folds she begged, "Yes! More! Keep going."

I tilted my hips farther to gain access to her, to maneuver my dick into this bent over prize. She allowed me to inch into her until my balls were slapping against her bare cheeks. Planted inside her, I heard her moan quietly, "Oohhh, yesss, that's just right."

It was a good married fuck, highlighted by the outdoor and semi-public exposure. We were out-of-town, on vacation, and we could get away with anything.

Blissfully rocking against one another to the rhythm of intercourse I noticed we were being watched from the beach. There was a guy on a bench no more than 50 yards from our coupling.

We were on display and I felt like I should make this a performance, to show off to our voyeur, so I picked up the pace. I was pounding Deb and she was responding with grunts and verbalizations. "Yes, fuck me. Give me your big dick. Make me cum."

Deb was to the point I love where she doesn't care about anything other than getting fucked. She was letting me know with her moans and sighs that she was close. God, I didn't want this to end. I wanted to feel her explode with me, to bring her to orgasm here in the night.

"Harder, faster" she loudly whispered. She wanted the same.

I was driving hard and deep when she gripped the metal railing and began vaginal contractions that unmistakably signaled her climax. Several waves of spasms from her accompanied by spurts from the cock buried in her pussy finished our act..

She was still leaning on the rail to recover when we hear a quiet clapping coming from our audience on the beach.

"Oh, my....." uttered my wife when she turned her head to look while I waved my hand in acknowledgment. Then she giggled, "Oh, my goodness. I guess he got a show."

I slipped from the warm cocoon of her cunt but the aftershocks of her climax still trembled through her. Deb reordered her underwear, brought down her skirt, and put her top back on. We kissed a very erotic slow kiss under the lamplight to give signature to that moment.

It was fun being watched. We both thought so. It was a vacation experience for sure; we wouldn't be screwing each other under a light on a pier at home.

The gentleman most properly left the bench so we could get back to the beach and our cabana without an awkward exchange.

*******

Debbie did schedule an appointment for a spa treatment. When I asked which package she was getting, I got a cute smile, a jokey wave, and a "catch ya later". The anticipation was killing me. Was she going to indulge me and get the Brazilian treatment or would it be the more conservative trim? Either way, I would be happy as it would still be a sexy statement about her body image. And there was still lots of vacation time left to keep encouraging her.

My wife looked amazing when I entered the bar where she was awaiting our reuniting. She was wearing a jungle-print silk sarong wrapped around her waist, fastened by just one large shell button and a light colored blouse that shows a shadow of her areola even from a distance.

She attracted my attention with her sexuality and my cock went half-mast almost immediately. I rushed to the side of this alluring woman. Plus, my dirty mind wanted to know about what went on at the spa. Did she get a "haircut" or "a shave"? What was under that great outfit?

She played it like a cock tease. I just had to wait for the reveal.

I was also completely fascinated with her clothing, the very adult, very spicy look she was carrying off. I found myself touching her, rubbing against her, brushing her breasts. All discreetly, of course, but nonetheless I enjoyed physically toying with this enticing sex goddess at the bar.

I purposefully cupped and caressed her ass to check out her underwear. No panties, no thong, just bare ass. That she was naked under than thin silk layer and that she might have the scandalous Brazilian set my dick off yet again. I sported a boner I couldn't hide and my wife loved it.

Back at our room I could barely control myself awaiting Deb to come to our bed. She had darkened the room for atmosphere but also to hide her "down under" secret.

Hollering out from the bath, "No lights, mister. You'll know soon enough about that pussy."

Then, with a surprise she produced a sleeping mask, something she travels with for airplane naps.

"Put this on. It's okay. Trust me. I'll be right here. Nothing bad will happen. Let me do this to set a different kind of mood. Play along with me."

I complied as I was eager to get on with our activities.

It was kind of fun being temporarily sightless with just tactile sensations to guide me and they guided me straight to her crotch. Wow! Smooth as silk, no stubble, and her folds presented themselves prominently. It was wildly sexy.

"My god, my wife has sent a young girl to my bed. This female must be 14 years old. She hasn't come into pubic hair yet."

"I am not a child, I am an island whore. I fuck tourists on holiday for money. You give me one hundred American dollars and you can fuck me."

"How much to eat you? I want to taste that young pussy."

"You can sample that for free, señor, but for fucking, you pay."

Our sexual role playing was in high gear. Debra was into it.

I searched all of her body with my hands, first caressing and lingering at her breasts but my focus was her "childlike pussy". I was delighted; she went all the way. Her bare vulva melded into her lips. My hands and fingers couldn't get enough of the smooth nakedness and my artificial darkness added to my tactile senses.

I tasted her wetness and suggested she was most certainly a virgin as she was so sweet.

"You are tasting a man I fucked earlier today. You must like to eat cum."

Wow! Debra was into this role.

I was excitably turned on. I wanted to fuck this strange young girl in my bed. I wanted my cock inside her.

"You will get your money. Open your legs for me, take my cock."

"I will take your cock." she said in a submissive tone, in a quiet voice.

I lowered myself to her and blew puff of breath over her clitoris causing her hips to reflectively jerk. She opened her knees to make herself even more available. With each touch of my lips to her labia she lifted from the mattress as if to gain more contact. I wanted to taste more of her so I buried my tongue into her flower. I kissed and lapped at her incredibly smooth mound.

What a thrill. It was as if I really had a new, very young woman in my bed. A fresh young girl that I was performing cunnilingus upon and who was liking it.

One finger pressed around her very exposed clit while my tongue glided into her silky slit. Slow lapping strokes collected her juices and I dug in for more.

I wanted to devour her. My tongue was thrusting into her hard and fast. My mouth went back to circling her little man while my fingers massaged the tender folds of this "14 year old". My "island whore" was losing control as her hips were involuntarily responding. Her back arched and she jerked, twisted, and lifted to gain more contact. It was a kind of sexual dance and she was getting even wetter. Her folds were shiny and slick with her female produced moisture. My teenage prostitute was turned on.

"Does it feel good?" I chuckled, teasing as I thought she was well on her way to an orgasm. But I stopped with my oral activities and from my position between her thighs I pulled her up to rest on my legs.

It was a simple task to find her entrance and I slipped into her. There was a pause while I told her I was good for the money but with a sudden thrust she yielded a deep penetration. My cock was enveloped by this naked pussy.

Though I was driving slow and easy, soon powerful, violent spasms swept over her. My response was to completely lose control and pump every drop of semen I had deeply into her. I had given a whore an orgasm. It was a shared gift. It seemed I was very manly.

In our afterglow I was already thinking of fucking this woman again and again. My hunger for her was not satisfied. I was really excited after the role play. Debra had really worked me up. Luckily, my wife was just as steamed up as me and we did wake to screw once more in the darkness of that night.

The fun romp wasn't enough, however. Our imaginary sex play was terrific but I also was thinking of more.....I needed to try and fulfill my fantasy.

If I was going to make this the best vacation of our lives by expanding our sexual adventures I would need a sex partner for my wife, a stranger that she would accept. Non-threatening, of course, but also she needed to feel some attraction.

I started to assess everyone I saw as a potential partner in my seduction. It was a bit overwhelming. Age, physical attributes, demeanor were considerations. How to do this? How to approach a prospect? How to stage it or plan it? Do I use a service or find someone on my own?

********

A few days later we were soaking in the oversized tub in our room. My wife had been quiet all this day.

"This has been a real fantasy vacation hasn't it Kenny? It's been like a honeymoon with all of the sun and sand, love and sex. You have been so attentive. Do you have something you want to talk to me about? Have you done something to make you feel guilty? Did you sleep with someone?"

"What are you talking about? Why are you accusing me? You are the only love I've ever had or will ever have. Don't ruin this time for us."

"I know you love me. That isn't in question. But your libido has been off the charts since we got here. We haven't been this way for some time, maybe years. Tell me why all of a sudden you can't get enough of me if it isn't guilt."

"You know....Debra....it'syour libido that's triggering me.You are sexually energized,you seem to have an elevated sex drive, a boosted sexual appetite. You're making me horny and just admit it, you are just as horny as me."

"I guess that's true. It's the sun, the atmosphere, getting away from all the stress. I'm invigorated and I want some adult fun, some sexy adult fun. And I want to share that with my man who seems more than willing."

"Debbie, I'm ready, willing, and somewhat able. But I don't know if I can keep up with you. Maybe I'll just have to find another man to service you if you drain my balls dry."

"Yeah, maybe we should do that. I might like draining some other guy's balls."

She meant that as ribald humor but my ears heard it as a suggestion of my fantasy thing. I couldn't help but wonder if she was teasing me or if she trying to titillate me.

To keep the humorous tone but still hold the other-man concept out there I responded, " Yeah, that's just what I've got to find you, another cock so I can get a rest."

"Are you sure you're not just asking for a chance to fuck another woman?

"You're going to make me crazy. I don't want sex with anyone but you.....I've never, ever considered it. On the other hand, you know how I feel about watching you get boned by another guy.

"Really, Kenny. You dream on."

You could bet on that. My dream was alive and well. I wasn't thinking of sex with another woman, I was thinking of her having sex with another man and if ever this were to occur, this was the time and place.

**********

The plan was evolving.

I planted the idea that my knee was acting up so it was okay for her to dance with other men that evening when we were at the club/bar associated with the resort. It was actually true that I was not able to do much dancing as my occasional knee issue was flaring up. We understood that I would be a table-holder while Deb was free to have a good time. I encouraged her to be flirty, to drive some of these club guys a little nuts. Plus.....a little cock teasing would probably get her motor running for me.

"Maybe....we'll see. Maybe some great looking guy will sweep me off my feet and you won't see me 'til breakfast." Debra was pulling my chain as she was tapping into my well-known fantasies.

But this also gave me the opportunity to audition the men in attendance for my third party search. I was going to be very discriminating. This was all about making it ideal for Debra. I needed to find the right guy or it wouldn't happen.

When she returned to me at our table after the first dance I could see that this fellow would not be in the running. She didn't even finish the song.

" Eww! That guy practically felt me up out there on the dance floor. I told him I was married. He just laughed and said that was alright with him. Geeze!"

The second dancer was better but there didn't seem to be any sparks or flirtation between them. Another guy kissed her but she pushed away and rushed back to the table. "That guy kissed me with an open mouth and tongue. What is going on with them? Have they lost their minds?"