Church Ladies Cunning Club Ch. 06

Story Info
Simon, Melissa and Janine treat the Bishop's Wife.
4.7k words
4.68
10.5k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/12/2022
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers

Church Ladies Cunning Club Ch. 6 --The Bishop's Lady

Simon's reputation for his silver tongue is beginning to spread among the congregation and beyond. At a tea with fine sandwiches and something stronger than tea the Bishop's wife gathered with certain deaconesses to discuss fundraising and other parish issues. When the Bishop's wife complained of "a certain congestion" that had not been "released" by the kind attention of the Bishop himself, Alice, the assistant pastor's wife hinted that she was aware of a 'certain kind of massage therapy' that might relieve this condition.

And that was how Simon, Melissa, and Janine found themselves visiting the Bishopric manse on an evening when the Bishop was attending an ecumenical conference in St. Louis. The Bishop's wife, Mrs. Alexander Xavier de Montmorency did not greet them at the door, of course. In fact, they had been instructed to park in the alley behind the manse and enter at the kitchen door.

Simon could have come alone, but the Bishop's wife had concurred that that would be 'unseemly'; so Janine and Melissa were along for the ride, both a little overdressed, although Melissa didn't own anything that hid her ample bosom and Janine sported a tight pencil skirt.

Luisa, Mrs. de Montmorency's private secretary let them in. She was a bit of a surprise: very young, flashing black eyes and a way of swinging her hips when she led them to the library.

The house was big; the rooms were tall and a bit dark and lined with polished wood. Portraits of bishops of the past stared down from the walls. They all seemed to be a rather stuffy lot. Clearly the house was an official residence.

Janine sniggered. "Are we sure we are in the right place? These guys are a real buzz kill."

"There are other, more private rooms." Luisa murmured enigmatically. "And here we are.

I'll bring coffee shortly."

The library matched the portrait hall, with old books clad in leather with gold writing on the spines in bookcases up to the ceiling. A dignified woman of some stature was sitting with her back to the large windows at an elegant Louis XVI desk. She looked up at them over Ben Franklin glasses and said nothing for a moment.

"Well."

Simon held out his hand.

"Madame de Montmorency, I'm... "

She interrupted him.

"Let's dispense with names. Under the circumstances they are unnecessary. Please sit."

She indicated three elegant chairs.

They sat and waited for her to speak. Simon couldn't help but notice that she was quite an imposing woman, in her middle years, what many might call 'handsome,' large but not fat, with an imposing bosom and very straight posture. It amused him that she resembled Julia Child, down to the snooty tenor voice. She wore a small hat with small white flowers on it. Very little makeup, although she had bold eyebrows and a large red mouth.

She spoke, as though addressing a meeting.

"As far as the world is concerned, you are a delegation to discuss a small grievance you have, that His Eminence does not, in your opinion, make enough visits to your congregation and parish. This is what I will convey to him this evening when he returns. I assume you will also share this with your pastor or anyone who might ask about your visit."

Janine was amused. "Then why the entrance by the back door if...?"

"Ah, yes, well it was my feeling that the hours of your visit might be thought irregular, since I assume your... services may require a bit more time than a simple request to His Eminence. Also, ahem, your... reputations in this parish... well, people talk... as you know. So. Discretion is better, don't you think?"

She remained the height of dignity, but Simon caught just a hint of color in her cheeks. At that moment there was a rap at the door and Luisa returned with coffee and little cakes on a cart. For some reason she chose to back into the room revealing a very shapely derriere and the Bishop's wife frowned just a bit.

"Thank you, Luisa. That will be all I need from you, for now. I will ring when it is time to collect the coffee materials."

"You don't want me to serve...? I am happy to serve...."

"Thank you, no." She folded her arms under her very impressive bosom, pursed her lips and shook her head. "That will be all."

Luisa was crestfallen, but she left the room quickly.

"I hate to be stern. She is so devoted to me and ready to provide every little service. But today I think we can dispense with her help. So, how should we begin...? Should I describe my... condition...?"

Melissa smiled nervously. "Madame... Mrs...."

"Hortensia... if you must."

"Yes, well Hortensia we clearly are not doctors. We merely have discovered that...that many women of our acquaintance have been lacking a certain physical activity that we know from personal experience should be more widely available. We discovered that our colleague here..." She gestured at Simon, "... is singularly talented at providing this service in a manner that some have thought... life-changing."

"Hmm, well...." The bishop's wife put a finger to her cheek and looked at the ceiling. "This is a bit of a challenge. I have my reputation, and that of the Bishop to think of. A breath of scandal could sink our effectiveness in this bishopric. So I have taken the liberty of drawing up a small document which I expect each of you to sign. If there is even the hint that you are spreading what I will characterize as 'lies', you will be brought into court and sued for a large sum of money, you can see it here. She stabbed her finger onto the paper. Are we clear? Hmmm?"

They nodded in unison.

"Then sign please. I will give you copies, if you wish...?"

They all shook their heads in unison.

"Fine. Thank you. Now I assume we will want absolute privacy. Fortunately, I have a room, just through this secret door..." She tilted a book with a blue cover and a section of bookcase swung back, "... converted into my private exercise facility. Please follow me."

Once they were all inside the little gym the panel swung closed. The room was very quiet. Not a whisper of sound came from the busy avenue only a few yards away.

"It's quiet."

"Yes, my sanctuary. But, I confess, the soundproofing was largely at the request of the Bishop, who was discomfited by my choice of exercise music seeping into the library..."

She pushed a button or two on a console and Aretha was belting "R-E-S-P-E-C-T."

"So you see.... Any requests?"

"Your choice, really. To put you in the mood for your... massage."

"Alright, then. Perhaps not Aretha, and not Latin chants. How about...?"

The mellow, sensuous sounds of Brazilian bossa nova filled the room. The Girl From Ipanema.

"I did love that ecumenical trip Alexander and I took to Rio early in our marriage. I believe he even attempted a bit of the sort of massage you apparently purvey. And yes, that was long ago, before he became distracted by other interests."

Eyebrows raised, she pointed a long, slim finger at a hefty massage table covered in elegant black leather.

"I was thinking that this might be the appropriate stage for your talents to be exercised, hmmm? I will change into something more comfortable in my little dressing room over there. Perhaps you would also like to change. I have some lovely Japanese kimonos Zander and I brought back from Kyoto. Please feel free to use them if you wish. Or not."

Simon thought he saw her wink. But that would have been so out of character.

She disappeared into her dressing room and they each changed into a robe with accompanying Japanese sandals. Simon felt rather silly, as though he were dressing up for a role in the Mikado. The robes made the whole business rather formal, but also fun. In jest they all bowed to each other.

After some time Madame de Montmorency entered in a robe of her own, a wonderful brocade affair with beautiful bamboo and whooping cranes. However, she had let down her hair into two thick braids that fell behind her shoulders, so there was a bit of the feel of a school girl playing dress-up.

"Must I disrobe?"

Simon shook his head. "I see no reason why you shouldn't remain in your beautiful kimono. Unless...."

"Yes?"

"I don't know how to put this delicately. Let's see. Unless, in your... enthusiasm... you have a tendency to...."

"Ah, yes. I see your concern. Well, that has not been my experience.... But I have a large collection of Turkish towels just there in that cabinet. Also a few emollients and a small collection of... devices... to aid in... relaxation. So... shall we begin?"

She pressed a lever on the side of the massage table and it slowly lowered electronically to chair height. She sat on the end.

"As you see, it can be adjusted to the appropriate height for the ministrations of the... practitioner. So, how do you want me?"

Melissa took charge again.

"Well, Madame... Hortensia, if you are like me or most women of my acquaintance, a bit of 'warming up' is usually welcome before proceeding to the more intimate activity. Now, I would assume that with your husband a certain amount of... kissing, fondling, caressing would precede the more sexual..."

"No."

"No?"

"No. Without telling too many tales out of school I can only say that if Zander was more attentive in that manner then I would not have asked you here. So... no."

"And would it offend you if Janine and I, say, kissed you, or stroked your shoulders and neck, and so on...?"

"And so on..." The bishop's wife closed her eyes and a shiver shook her. "Ah. Well. I am committed to relieving this chronic discomfort which so distracts me from my duties. So. I will bow to your expertise."

Melissa, Janine and Simon exchanged looks.

Janine and Melissa stepped forward on either side of the table and each placed a hand on the lady's shoulder. Janine followed Melissa's lead as they began stroking her neck and back through the colorful silk. Hortensia de Montmorency exhaled a big sigh.

Simon stepped forward directly in front of her and began very delicately pattering his fingertips on her forehead and temples, cheekbones and jawline. Tiny taps on her eyelids. A gentle massage of her ears. Melissa breathed warm breath on one side of her neck and Janine on the other. A tiny moan escaped the large woman's lips. Her chin tilted upward and her mouth opened and relaxed. Without the need to be severe and proper Simon could see that she had a beautiful carved bow to her upper lip.

"You...you may kiss me." She whispered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Please." With her eyes closed it was as though she was imagining a dream lover, her mouth eager for his magic kiss.

Simon gently met his lips with hers and was surprised by the sudden surge toward him. Her firm hand was on the back of his head holding the kiss tight. The tip of her tongue began exploring his and she groaned.

The women were beginning to caress her lower back and sides and she, in turn, was beginning to rock against their four hands. Her tongue began to dart in and out of Simon's mouth.

She stopped. Panting low, head bowed.

"Oh my, oh my. That was... I had no idea, but now... if you could... please..."

She took each of Simon's hands in her own long fingers and pulled them onto her chest. Simon found himself cupping the largest pair of breasts he had ever touched.

"Squeeze... oh, yes...oh, lord that is...." She tilted her head up, begging to rejoin in a deep kiss again. Her knees spread apart, so that Simon could move in very close, those huge pillows tight between them, his thumbs pressing and flicking her marshmallow-size nipples.

The moans deep in her body were coming often now and her breath was impatient. She tugged aside one silk lapel and dragged one of Simon's hands onto her bare breast. Made him rub it hard.

"Please take me. Do not be kind."

She collapsed backward onto the table, her kimono falling open and her huge breasts flowing out. They were mountainous and though they slid to each side making them easily available to Melissa and Janine, they still were mounded high on her impressive chest. In fact, her whole body was a great ivory monument. Her great creamy white belly with its deep navel groove spread downward to thick hips and columnar thighs. Sliding backwards on the table, she uttered a low, dirty laugh as she lifted those huge legs in the air revealing the great cakes of her impressive ass. When she firmly planted her heels at the edge of the table and spread her ample thighs Simon got a surprise.

Nestled under the thick curve of her mount of Venus was the most delicate vulva Simon had ever seen. He had been expecting a great cave with formidable lips, but this was not that at all. A small pink opening was crowned by the sweetest pale pink bud nestled in a curl of tender petals. A clear glistening of excitement was just emerging and he was sorely eager to lap it ever so gently. But he chose instead to ignore this sweet amuse-bouche and admire her impressive legs with his lips and a bit of tickle with his greying mustache, starting at the inside of her left knee and ever so slowly kissing down that wide expanse of inner thigh, enjoying how it began to shake and shiver as he got closer and closer to the tender target. Down and down that long thigh until his mouth was on the thick tendon that leads to 'home'.

But no. Not yet. A moan came from deep in that huge belly as he ignored the sweet spot and began kissing again on the inside of the right knee. But to relieve and raise the tension he took a handful of each of her ass cakes and squeezed nice and hard.

Her hips surged up toward him.

"You... and you, please grab my girls." She was begging Mellissa and Janine to womanhandle her giant mammaries and they obeyed with enthusiasm, kneading the thick white dough of those impressive breasts until the nipples puckered hard and turned pale at the tips.

The dignified bishop's dame had disappeared. As Melissa and Janine, eyes locked to each other descended open mouthed onto those huge nipples and engulfed them with hot, wet mouths and busy tongues the entire creamy landscape of Hortensia Sophia Angelica Stern de Montmorency shook into quivers that rippled from her neck to her knees. Everything was moving at once, including all parts of her face which now bloomed a deep scarlet.

Her nostrils spread to enjoy the musk of her own excitement. Her mouth began to water and gape, lower lip loose, deep groans alternating with fast, harsh panting as though she wished to give birth to the best orgasm that woman had ever experienced. Her head thrashed and her braids swung in wide arcs slapping at the backs of the two acolytes whose faces were deeply buried in her breast flesh.

Simon had not even applied his talented lips to the blushing rose before him, now beginning to open so that the moist core of pale lavender was revealed and drops of clear honey were weeping onto the slick expanse and disappearing into the deep groove between her massive buttocks, themselves now rhythmically squeezing together, lifting her pale jewel eagerly toward Simon's mouth.

He met her wild eyes and licked his lips.

He found the lift lever on the table with his knee, pressed it, and the target of his desire slowly rose up just under his chin. With a grin he extended his talented tongue and the eyes of Hortensia de Montmorency went wide.

As the tip just flicked that shiny expanse just below the delicate lower rim, a tsunami rippled upward across mons, belly, lungs, breasts, neck and cheeks. And as he began to lap, her eyes squeezed shut and she began to whine like a hungry puppy. So he kept at it until the great pale columns of her thighs on either side of his face were quivering fiercely.

Time to go in. He dove his very long tongue into the glistening hollow and fluttered it for all he was worth, keeping at it as the warm flesh heaved under his mouth. But this flower was so small and delicate that he could not keep the hungry clit for a second course. His well-drenched mustache was unavoidably brushing back and forth against that tiny tender bud, now thrusting out from under its slippery hood.

Hortensia de Montmorency was not a woman who needed only the most gentle touch. As Simon's mouth now totally covered that delicate flower he felt the large hands of his subject firmly clasp the back of his head. He had little work to do as those great hips flexed again and again, scrubbing hard against his face.

"Eat it! Oh yes! Please eat it all!"

Simon obeyed, worrying her fine lips with his own and even biting them, sucking all her soft flesh deep into his mouth and polishing it with his tongue. He found her clit and squeezed it hard between his pursed lips.

The great bulk of Hortensia de Montmorency lifted up and up off the table her belly popping again and again as she felt the clench of each orgasm deep in her womb; thighs vibrating with the effort and giant waves rippling across her mammoth breasts, her head hanging back as though she was being sacrificed on an altar.

"Now! Put a finger in my ass!"

Simon obeyed again, digging under his chin into the slickness between those huge cushions of ass. There it was. And.... In.

"Keeeeeraaaah!"

The bishop's bride gave an enormous whoop and collapsed shuddering onto the table. Simon leaned back, letting only the thumb of the hand buried between her buttocks flick across her swollen lips and clit.

Her whole body shook as small after-orgasms took her each time her delicate bits were touched.

Janine and Melissa gently stroked her shoulders and bosom. Politely drew the kimono over her impressive breasts. Simon did the same with her legs. Now a lady of some dignity was lying, taking a nap.Only the slightly fierce breathing, the rise and fall of that monumental chest suggested that anything physical had recently happened. They let her rest as they quietly changed into street clothes again.

A husky voice rose from the "sleeping" figure.

"There is hard lemonade and small cakes in the parlor if you wish a little refreshment. You have worked your damndest to please me and I am quite contented."

"Should we pour you a glass?" Melissa asked.

"No, no. Not yet. I still have some... business to finish, if you would please alert Luisa. She knows what I must do."

As they left the workout room, quite eager for cold refreshment, they found Luisa right outside the hidden door.

"She has asked for you."

"Yes, yes, I expected this."

The young woman, dressed now in tights and sports top bustled into the room they had just left. She left the bookcase door slightly ajar. Hmm. Simon was of a mind that the door had not been firmly closed during their recent 'session'. Had Madame Montmorency's assistant been secretly observing them? He was about to step into the parlor when he heard the Lady say clearly, "Good. You are here. It is time I was punished."

Simon leaned closer and beckoned to the others, pushing the door open a crack.

"Have you been a bad girl?" Luisa asked in a stern voice.

"I'm sorry to say I have been a wicked, wicked girl."

"And what do you think I must do?"

"You know all too well."

"Wood or leather?"

"Wood, I think."

"Large or small?"

"Large, I fear, I have been very bad."

"You know what to do. Take the position."

"Must I?"

"Of course. Turn over. Hands and knees."

Simon pushed the door a little wider. Janine and Melissa peeked around him. There was a pretty good view of the massage table and the impressive figure of Hortensia de Montmorency was still on it but now on all fours with her head hanging down. Luisa appeared behind her holding something very much like a paddle tennis paddle, an oval the size of a human head well punctuated with large holes. Luisa lowered the table until the lady's large haunches were at chest height,

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers
12