Church Ladies Cunning Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers

Simon couldn't be sure but it seemed that Luisa cast a quick glance towards the door and smiled. Then she lifted the hem of the beautiful kimono and drew it up and back until the pair of massive buttocks were exposed. Luisa walked around them, looking for just the right position to station herself.

"Have you been wicked here and here?" She touched the center of each huge ass cheek with the edge of the paddle?

"Yes, I confess."

"And have you been wicked here... and here?" Luisa tapped the outside of the great thighs.

"Yes, I confess."

"And..." Here Luisa pushed each thigh farther apart with the flat of the paddle. "... have you been wicked here and here?"

"Yes, I confess... very wicked."

"Then these wicked places must be punished, don't you think?"

"Yes, they must be punished."

"Prepare yourself."

Low murmurs began to come from the great lady.

"Then I will begin."

Simon expected that Luisa would give her mistress a sweet symbolic paddling, a few strokes on each 'wicked' spot. But Luisa took the task to heart, apparently with the complete consent of Madame de Montmorency. What else could explain the full arm, full strength whacks which soon covered all of the lady's backside and thick legs turning every single inch a bright pink. There were no cries though, from Hortensia herself, just great sighs as though the lady was releasing some deep effort.

Soon Luisa stood panting beside her mistress, observing the effects of her athletic efforts.

"Madame, have a found all of the wickedness you have in your body today? Have I?"

"No, I'm sorry. You have not."

"Hmmm."

Luisa took the collar of the kimono and pulled it slowly back and off. Madame de Montmorency's huge tits hung down almost to table.

"Ah, well. Could you tell me ma'am whether these... these beauties have done anything wicked today?"

There was something in Luisa's manner that hinted at a real admiration for these amazing mammaries. She tapped one and watched with fascination as it swung back and forth.

"Yes, I confess, they have been very wicked today."

"Then they must be punished, correct?"

"Yes, please."

"I will use the smaller paddle then."

From out of sight she drew another paddle that looked much like one for ping pong except that it was dotted with holes to cut the wind resistance.

"Are you ready for your punishment?"

"I am."

"Well then...."

Luisa drew back and landed a firm whack on the nearest breast, which sported a red circle as it swung under Madame de Montmorency. The lady uttered only a very low groan.

Luisa continued the beating until every inch of that ample flesh was a dark scarlet.

She stopped, breathing heavily. Simon could just make out her own flushed cheeks and the glisten on her upper lip and damp circles under her arms. Something about the gleam in her eyes indicated that she was enjoying this rough play.

"Are we finished? Have you been bad in any other way here today? Come now, speak up. I know you have been a very bad girl. You can't fool me. I think there is something that can only be punished with the crop or the switch, isn't there? Speak up!"

Luisa tapped Madame de Montmorency's cheek with the paddle. And again, a little more firmly.

"Well..."

"Yes, yes I confess that other parts have been very wicked."

"The crop then?"

"Yes, the crop."

"Not the switch?"

"No, please, the crop."

"Very well, but know I am letting you off easy this time. The next I shall not be so lenient."

Luisa disappeared but returned instantly slapping a fine braided riding crop across her palm.

"I think I can imagine where Madame has been wicked." She stationed herself at the large woman's head. Tapped quite firmly at Madame de Montmorency's shoulders and neck.

"Here?"

Her ears and cheeks.

"Yes."

Her mouth.

A nod.

"Then I must...."

Another nod.

A stinging slap with the leather tip to the back of the neck. Then to the shoulders. And the tender sides. A rapid patter of strokes followed until the whole of the lady's upper back and checks were blushing and covered with fine cicatrice.

"TURN OVER!"

"Yes... yes of course. Immediately."

In a moment Hortensia de Montmorency was lying on her back again breathing heavily. They could tell from the way she squirmed that her back was oh so sensitive.

Luisa began brushing and slapping, brushing and slapping the lady's mouth with her crop.

"Stick out your tongue!"

"Must I?"

"Of course you must. Out! Farther! More! That's it. Keep it out there. Don't you dare pull it back."

When the tongue was fully extended Luisa began swatting it quite firmly with the leather tab on the tip of the crop.

"That's it. Keep it out there, you wicked girl. We know what you wanted to do with that tongue. The same thing that was being done to you. Right? You wanted to be licking your own cunt, didn't you, you big wicked slut. Maybe you dreamed of licking my cunt, right? Right?!"

Luisa pushed the crop into the Lady's mouth.

"Lick it just like that. Just. Like. That. And now. Now, just what you really need. You want to be punished there, don't you? You were very, very bad there, weren't you?"

"Very bad."

"And you need to be punished there, don't you?"

"Yes, please."

"How many strokes?"

"Oh please, only five."

"I don't think five will do it, will they?"

Luisa was now stationed between Madame de Montmorency's knees and was tapping firmly on the Lady's mons with the crop.

"Ten, then."

"Oh just ten, do you think?"

"More than ten and I might..."

"Is that so? And then I would have to punish you for being wicked all over again."

"Yes, you would."

"And you would hate that, right?"

"No, no I might love it and then you would have to punish me again."

"And again."

"And again."

"Enough talk. Time to begin."

And Luisa brought the riding crop down firmly on the Lady's sensitive exposed lips with a loud 'whack'.

This time Madame de Montmorency moaned loudly, but her huge hips surged upward to meet another stroke, and another... and another. By the count of ten they could tell by her red face and tight belly that Madame de Montmorency was about to cum hard. And indeed she did, spattering Luisa's skirt with her wet enthusiasm. And that might have been the end of her penance except that she uttered, "I'm so wicked. I must be chastised again." And Luisa began anew, applying stinging leather to the tiny exposed clitoris and the cycle began again, Madame's hips rising higher each time to meet the new stroke.

Simon turned away and pulled the door closed as silently as he could. He took a sip of hard lemonade.

"Ladies, I have a feeling that we were only the first course of a rather sumptuous meal. I believe Madame de Montmorency will not be content until her sins are thoroughly thrashed out of her."

They finished their drinks and nibbles and left for the bar satisfied with a job well done.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers
12