Church Ladies Cunning Club Ch. 07 - Laughing Lizzie

Story Info
Simon does his lingual best with a ticklish client.
3.7k words
4.6
4.4k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/12/2022
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers

Simon is continuing his Odyssey of satisfying the ladies of the parish who have found a certain lacking in their experience of oral delights. The latest poses a bit of a dilemma, since she is very ticklish.

"It's me own fault, really."

The chubby redhead was relaxing on Janine's loveseat sipping a flute of Prosecco. It was her third, actually and there was already high color in her freckled cheeks, and she was becoming as bubbly as the drink. Still, Simon found her quite charming. He loved redheads, and he was curious what was hiding beneath her short, flirty skirt that revealed cheesecake thighs. She also had a charming British accent.

"It's not that I don't enjoy a good rogering," she giggled. "But it is often quite difficult to get down to it, because anywhere the chap touches... (The word sounded like 'tutches') tickles like the dickens. I'm mad crazy with it before he even gets me knickers off. And I'm not sayin' crazy in a good way. As if. It's just that all that tickle just kills me buzz ... and 'is too. Many's the night I've gone 'ome wi'out a hair mussed because 'e couldn't rightly get at me without me laughin' me arse off. I thought maybe a bloke like you ...." She nodded to Simon. "... could ring me chimes with the clapper of that tongue of yours wi'out havin' me curled up on the floor, all giggles and no goodies. If you catch my meaning?"

Melissa and Janine nodded sympathetically over their drinks. Simon was nursing bourbon.

"So me bein' 'ere is likely a waste of everyone's time, but seriously girls ... and you too, Simon, I want some relief. I'm a grown woman with needs. So I'm just hoping you can find a solution."

Melissa offered a remedy she was pretty sure would be rejected. "Well, Lizzie, we could tie you up and tickle the shit out of you until you are numb and piss yourself. Maybe slap you around a little, and then Simon could have his way with you...?"

Lizzie shook her head as though to rattle a wasp out of her ear.

"No, no, no, no, no. I'm not into the BDSM stuff, at least not right now. Maybe someday if that is me own choice ...."

She sat for a few moments lost in thought, and Simon could tell by the way she was squeezing her knees together, that certain rough scenarios were tickling her imagination.

"If not that, then what? First, I guess we have to find out how ticklish you really are." Janine, sitting next to Lizzie, was trying to be helpful. "For instance, if I do this ...." She just let her fingertips slide up the side of Lizzie's neck."

"Oh my! ...oh my, hee, hee!"

Lizzie was suddenly squirming, and she splashed her drink onto herself.

"You could have given me some warning ... 'ere take this, if you are going to 'test' me some more. I 'ate to waste a good drink."

She handed Melissa her glass.

"How about this?" Melissa rubbed Lizzie's arm through the sleeve of her blouse.

"That's ooh, okay but only on the top side, and nowhere near my oxsters, that's underarms. No, NO I said stop that."

"And here?" Melissa put one of her big bartender's hands firmly on Lizzie's bare knee.

"Oh, Miss, you shouldn't!" Lizzie kidded. "But seriously, if you just hold it there real still, there is no problem at all."

"But what fun is that, right?"

"Right. Just don't diddle your fingers, like that. No, no, eee! Too much."

"And if I do this?" Janine slid a bold hand right up under Lizzie's thick thigh.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod!" Lizzie was slapping Janine's hand and curling up in a knot.

So Janine grabbed a handful of cream and squeezed hard.

"Ooh, ow! That hurts, don't."

"But a gentle caress?" Melissa stroked the other thigh, letting her fingertips trail up the inside under the flouncy skirt.

"No, no, yes no. It's good, it's not. Oh shit I can't bear it, damn, if ...no." She was twisted in a knot again and giggling her head off.

Simon sipped his drink. "Houston, I think we've got a problem."

Melissa held out Lizzie's drink to her. "Maybe one more little test. Lizzie, stop clutching your chest. Janine, let's rub her nips. Through her shirt."

They each took a breast and began to squeeze and rub. For a few moments the surprise of it was enough to keep the giggles at bay. But an accidental swipe of those tender ribs, ... and then, as her nipples grew tight and sensitive....

"Aaah, hee hee. Oh no, oh no, no, stop stop...too much, too much ..." Lizzie was pushing away the hands.

Melissa held up a finger. "I have an idea." She and Janine went into a huddle.

Then Janine was stripping off her tight wool sweater. She ran out of the room.

"Lizzie, strip. Top off, and bra."

"But, but, you saw you couldn't touch me...?"

"Not on your bare skin. But we are going to 'dampen' the effect..."

"Dampen? You're going to get me wet?"

"Well, no. And, hopefully, yes. We are going to cover you with 'armor.' Janine, your sweater."

Lizzie had magnificent mammaries; high, round, freckled at the neckline, and crowned with tiny pink nipples. Simon was disappointed to get only a short glimpse of them.

"Lizzie, put on the sweater, the jumper as you might call it."

"Over me bare skin?"

"Exactly."

It was a bit of a struggle, since Janine was not as large in certain areas as Lizzie.

"Ooh, that feels arwful. It prickles somethin' 'orrible."

"Good, but does it tickle?"

"No."

"Good.

Janine was back with an ugly grey pair of long johns, with feet.

"Strip the bottom half."

"Really? I chose this skirt and me blue lacy knickers special...?"

Simon didn't mind seeing either go, because what was revealed was choice; a creamy mound of a belly with a deep navel, a fairly large pale ass delightfully divided into two separate cakes, and a large natural bright red bush. His mouth watered.

"Nope, off. And put these on."

"But, but they're wool...?"

"Exactly."

With some pushing and pulling and tugging they got the union suit over the plump ass, the firm flesh jiggling under ...ah! A drop seat. This was going to be interesting.

Soon Lizzie was buttoned up to the neck, looking ready for a night without heat in Alaska.

Melissa gave Lizzie's ribs a rub. Not a giggle. Rippled her fingers down the redhead's back. Nothing. Scritched up the insides of her thighs. Zilch. Fluttered her nails agains the turtleneck around Lizzie's neck. Not so much as a titter.

"Great, I think we're all set. Have seat in this big chair. Oops, your feet!"

Pretty pink feet with wiggly toes lay vulnerable at the bottom of Lizzie's prickly armor.

Janine couldn't resist. She snatched one of Lizzie's ankles and gave the sole of that foot a serious tickle. Explosion!

"No, no, no, no, stop, stop, stop. I don't want to be wettin' meself before the night's even begun. Ah, whew, much better. Socks?"

Janine nodded, "I have just the remedy." She disappeared into the bedroom and reappeared with a thick pair of bright red wool socks. Lizzie was soon fully protected. She looked up with an impish grin.

"Now, 'ow do we go about this?"

Simon indicated Janine's big overstuffed chair.

"I'm thinking you sit in that with your dropseat down revealing your 'fanny'. Gals, that's what the Brits call a pussy. Of course you would reveal also some of your fanny. That's what we Yanks call an ass. Melissa and Janine can attend you on each side, holding your legs high. And I will kneel on the floor before you, like the humble servant I am to your pleasure. There I promise to eat that red tufted box of yours until you "cry uncle', call for your mama, or invoke the name of your favorite deity. Does that sound like a plan?"

"I'm all yours."

"Sadly, not true, only some of you. But, like a surgeon, I will operate only on the affected region, your 'love wound'. Normally I would spend a generous amount of time on your graceful neck, your lovely bubbies, and any other swathe of your pale freckled skin that would appreciate it. But you are armoured against such forays. So I will really focus my endeavours. Shall we begin?"

"Lead on."

Melissa and Janine led her to the chair, unbuttoned the dropseat, pinning it up out of the way. Then they seated Lizzie in the chair on a towel and pulled her legs up high until they about pressed against her ample wool-clad chest. Simon knelt before her on his favorite pillow and surveyed his theater of operations. In the square of the opening lay a glimpse of two white but freckled thighs framing lay a mass of tight, red curls. Thrusting out from this ample bush was a meaty bundle of ruddy lips, the thick clit folded somewhere neatly in that sandwich of flesh. The tiniest of clear beads leaked from the bottom of it. And the thick cushion of a bottom peeking from the rough wool below was surely something a lover could love to bounce on.

Not tonight.

Simon smiled at Lizzie's face, framed by her lifted legs.

"Are you ready?"

"And able. Please?"

Simon bent to his labour.

The pointed tip of his tongue lifted that clear droplet from its slick red platter.

Only the slightest quiver from Lizzie.

Again, only using the tip, a flick across that fleshy bundle. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left right left right left right left right left right left right. Left Right. The meaty lips were beginning to open in a vertical smile. Their owner was exhaling a tiny breath with eat flick. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right. A little motion of the hips. A little spreading of the lips, revealing a hint of a brighter pink coral. Glistening within. More of the magic clear liquid.

He was thirsty for it.

A very, very slow stroke up the right. Stop just where the lip curled in under the hidden clit. Jump to the other side and slowly down, down until he reached the taint, now just a little moist with woman juice. Back up the right side oh-so-slowly. Rinse, repeat.

Tongue-stroke the very base of the clit where it was tucked deep between the two chubby outer lips. Lap the left lip and then the right. Get them wet. Now the whole area was getting slick and a glimpse of the deep pink within. So far no problem with tickles.

He then gave it his best effort; sucked and flipped each of the delicate inner lips. Sucked the whole puffy package into his mouth and scrubbed it with his tongue. Tickled the slick pink taint with the tip of his tongue, lapping up delicious leaks. Entered Lizzie with a mini-fuck of his long tongue; diving it in as deep as he could get and giving it a fine swirl.

Nothing.

Well, not exactly nothing. But his considerable experience usually had the lady rockin' and rollin', groanin' and moanin' by then. Even before beginning the serious clit work.

Clearly Lizzie was pleased, but mildly so. Like a pleasant massage. A little 'mmm' here and an 'ah' there. Hips still. Breathing easy.

He stepped up the action. Okay, maybe she wasn't the 'gentle touch' type. Maybe she liked it just a bit fierce.

He stiffened his tongue and swiped it back and forth across her clit hood, ten, twenty times. Okay, a little jolt; hips rising to the occasion just a touch. But no moans. Mouth not even open to catch more air. Nothing really blushing; not that he could see much.

She put a hand on his head.

"Ah'm just not gittin' it. Sumethin' missin'. You're so good, but I need more. Ah! I know! Me bubs! I can't feel nuthin' fer shice with this double prickly cover on. Can ya git at least one layer off me so I can rub me nips a little?"

Janine and Melissa obliged, stripping the top half of the wool union suit off leaving only the thin wool 'jumper.' Lizzie's swollen mammaries filled it out and it was clear that her nipples were hard.

Simon had not stopped what he was doing, though he had shifted to slurping her drenched lips from bottom to top and top to bottom. But even though he was flicking right on her raw clit there was only the slightest bounce in her hips. Still, she was pressing the heels of her hands something fierce to her nipples, scrubbing them up and down again and again.Finally, she threw up up her hands in frustration.

"I can't fookin' git it!"

Janine was watching her like a hungry crow.

"Lizzie, can I do it for a while? Maybe even both me and Melissa?

"Sure."

Janine and Melissa did what they did so well, descended on the swelling breasts and took the wool-covered nipples in their mouths, watching each other inches apart with amused eyes as the fabric grew soggy and the nips got tight. Did this push Lizzie over the edge?

Not really. Lizzie's eyes were closed and she was clearly enjoying the sensation of two hungry women chewing on her nipples while a talented man lapped her vulva. But her breathing was steady; her hips were still, and there wasn't a moan to be heard.

"Girls?" Lizzie's voice was quiet but self-assured. "I think maybe it's time to take the jumper off. What you are at is very nice; and Simon, you're lips and tongue couldn't be more lovely. But I'm thinkin' I need just a bit ... more. This isn't gettin' it for me. So ..."

She put her arms in the air and Melissa and Janine quickly stripped off the scratchy wool sweater. Lizzie's high round tits bounced in appreciation as they were revealed. Her pale skin, scattered with freckles, was just a bit pink from the touch of the rough wool.

"May we?" Melissa met Lizzie's eyes and nodded toward her tight areolas.

"Have at 'em."

Janine and Melissa went to work again and Lizzie groaned a bit as the hot mouths surrounded her nipples. But it was the flutter of Melissa's tongue that got her breathing a little harder.

"Hee, hee, oh be careful. That tick...that tick...hee, hee, hee."

Her hips began to undulate just a bit as Melissa continued to flick. Meanwhile, Janine had taken a firm grip on Lizzie beautiful melon, and when her fingers grazed Lizzie's rib the redhead's whole body shivered. Her mons thrust up into Simon's mouth. Janine caught Simon's eye as she let her fingers scritch just under the plump boob she was sucking. The hips began to pump.

"Oh no, oh no, oh yes, oh please, don't ...please don't, stop, no please don't stop ... just ... like that like that lick that, oh yes."

Janine, Simon, and Melissa all locked eyes. Here was the truth of Laughing Lizzie.

A little test: Janine stopped her tickling even as Simon continued to lap a Lizzie's lips. Her body music cooled right down.

"No ... no, please ...." Janine gave those freckled ribs a tiny tickle.

"Uhh!" Lizzie's lower lips kissed Simon's hard. Shuddering ... wanting."

Simon licked with some enthusiasm, but it was Melissa, adding her own finger diddling to Lizzie's other ribs that got the engine going.

As long as they kept up the tickling, and intensified it, Lizzie squirmed like a happy baby but also enthusiastically fucked Simon's mouth.

"No, no, no, yes, yessss, no, no don't stop, oh yes, I can't, I can't, I want, oh shit shit, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, I can't hold it, I ....sheeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Lizzie's eyes were up in her head. Her hands were slapping, tugging, grabbing at Melissa and Janine, trying to get them to stop, trying to make them suck harder, tickle harder while Simon's mouth was riding her bucking core, scrubbing her clit hard against his lips, and, again, and again splattering his face with droplets she couldn't hold back. Finally, she clamped his ears between her wool clad thighs and shuddered the last of her orgasm into his mouth.

The minute Janine and Melissa stopped tickling she completely relaxed.

A small whine.

"i'm so sorry. That's why I ... why I ... You mustn't tickle me or I just ....."

"Orgasm?"

"What?"

"Squirt."

"Yes, but ...?"

"You didn't want to squirt ...?"

"I didn't want to wee. I just pissed myself, didn't I?"

"Nope."

"But I ... your face is all wet."

"Thank you."

"No ... what?"

"That was totally beautiful. You were truly with it. Pure ... I'm at a loss for words. Of course I would love to be doing it without these stupid longjohns on those beautiful thighs of yours."

"But what about what happens when you tickle me?"

"Yeah, how about that? Pretty amazing, huh? Felt pretty good?"

"Cracking."

"Then let's do it gain without these scratchy.... Ladies?"

Janine and Melissa each took a leg and dragged the damp long-johns off. A sock was lost in the process. A sole was barely tickled. Two thick lips, already moist, spread apart. Droplets fell. Melissa and Janine grinned. Simon grasped her strong white freckled thighs in the crooks of his biceps and held firm. He poised his mouth above Lizzie's lady bits already open and slick. Janine and Melissa each took a good hold of a pretty foot. Lizzie's eyes went wide.

"Oh no. Oh no! You're not going to do that? I'll go crazy. I'll be a total hot mess. You know it will get very wet in here...?"

Simon smiled and nodded. Gave a look to Melissa and then Janine. The two women applied their fingertips to the soles of Lizzie's feet, one with strong wriggling fingers, the other with tantalizing, twisting fingernails.

Lizzie began to kick, but they wouldn't let go. And Simon dove deep into Lizzie's pussy. He knoshed. He lapped. He growled. He sucked hard. And above all he flicked the shit out of Lizzie's swollen strawberry. Went to town on it as her hips heaved and twisted.

"Oh SHIT! Oh DAMN! You BITCHES! You BASTARD! What the FUCK! Oh nooooooooooooo, that's so ... so .... so .... oh PLEASE ... PLEASE don't STOP. Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop. PLEASE DON'T STOP. I'm so close. Oh, I'm so bad. I'm going to make such a mess. Oh PLEASE don't make me do it. Oh PLEASE ... make me do it. Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit here it comes here it comes here it comes oh JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Lizzie's hips were bucking like a wild mare and Simon was hanging on for dear life. Her mons was absolutely banging against his mouth. And at that final crest, each leg wriggling like mad to get free, her hips straining up to get every ounce of sensation; lips bright red and gaping open...

And then..., as Simon took a gasping breath..., a clean, clear stream shot up over his head and spattered on his back, followed by several hot pulses as Lizzie, laughing and screaming, flexed and popped out of control until she shuddered quiet.

Simon knew from experience that the fountainworks were not the climax, but the prelude to the real orgasm. Sure enough, Lizzie grabbed her own pussy and strummed in like a Spanish guitar solo, her hips tilting up, her belly tight. She held up a hand with two glistening fingers and caught Simon's eye. She tugged the fingers toward her in a "come-hither" motion, mouthed, "Please!" and closed her eyes ... waiting for it.

Simon sucked his own thick fingers for a moment; pointing them upward, he slid them into the opening that was gaping inches from his mouth. Inside, Lizzie was stretched wide, her vagina so ready for an infusion of sperm. He stroked along the moist top wall of the tunnel until he felt the spot where it rippled a little and there was something puffy under the skin. Pressed.

Lizzie groaned and her vagina tightened around his fingers. She resumed her strumming in earnest, the combined melody of her fast fingers on moist clit and Simon's deeper wet churning inside her.

It didn't take long. Simon knew it was coming because a wave of scarlet spread from Lizzie's neck up over her cheeks and down onto her breasts. She was holding her breath and her teeth were bared. She froze, hips high, mouth and eyes wide and he could feel the urgency pulsing around his fingers.

And then she totally let go, shuddering like a fish fresh out of water, her mouth wide, gasping for ...? Shoulders and belly covered with a sheen of sweat she shuddered to full release, collapsed panting and then quivered into deep slumber.

They let her sleep for quite a while. She had earned it. She woke with a lovely smile, stretching, like a lazy kitten, revealing tight nipples on pale freckled mounds above the wrinkled sheet.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers
12