Church Ladies Cunning Club Ch. 07 - Laughing Lizzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
347 Followers

"Well, thanks so very much, ladies and gent. I 'ave learned a lot about meself today, AND how I can best get what I need to get..."

She bustled out of bed, pulling on her blouse and skirt without benefit of bra and 'knickers.'

"... and right this minute I am off to see a bloke I know with a really nice handle. Simon, you did a super-fine job gettin' me off ... and I could ask you to do the job I need done, but I really want to give my chap a chance at it, y'see. And I dearly want him to take me from behind doggy-style while he tickles the shit outta me ribs, and feet too, if he fancies that, and maybe a good deala nibblin' at me neck .... Oh, I've gotta stop talkin' or I'll wet me knickers ... only, tee hee I ain't wearin' knickers, am I?"

She gave each of them a big wet kiss and went bustling out the door.

Simon, Melissa, and Janine grinned at each other.

"A toast to the three musketeers and another battle won with flying colors!"

They refilled their glasses with Melissa's best prosecco and drank them off.

Melissa winked at Simon.

"All that got me knickers a bit damp. You wouldn't fancy a little further skirmish, would you, mate?"

Simon licked his lips and smiled.

Your ratings and comments are very welcome; also any further fantasies for Simon's talented tongue.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
347 Followers
12