Church Lady Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I like this," said Paula, smiling up at me. She pushed her breasts together, making a soft tunnel. I noted how her skin wrinkled as she pushed her middle aged tits together. I loved the softness of it. "Blow your wad all over my tits." I was pushing steadily, and soon was at the point of no return. I pulled back, aiming the head at her left nipple. I let go, a short burst of cum that landed on it, then shot over her right tit, a streak of sperm landing on it, then rolling off into the valley between her boobs. I didn't cum much, having spent a good load the first time around, but we had fun rubbing it into her skin, she with her fingers, I with the head of my cock. She giggled when I rubbed it over her nipples, the slick cum tickling as I massaged it into her skin.

Finally I climbed off, and Paula sat up, cum now dripping off her tits and chest, as well as from her pussy. "I think we need to get you a shower," I said, realizing it was now almost 4 PM, and she'd need to get going for her date night.

Paula gathered up her shoes and dress, and we went back to the master suite. I got her a couple of towels, she put up her hair, and went about getting cleaned up. I took the time to get some laundry sorted while she was showering. Much as I would have liked to join her, I knew she was short on time, and I was big time spent. She got out of the shower and dried off. She tossed me her towel, then grabbed her dress off the back of the chair at the dressing table. I watched her as she smiled, then bunched it up, pulled it over her head, rolling it out over her bare tits, letting it drop down to cover her bare pussy. As much as I love watching a woman get undressed, watching Paula get dressed, knowing there was nothing between her and the world but a thin cotton dress was amazingly erotic.

"Are you going to meet your husband like that??"

Paula smiled. "I'm thinking about it. Normally I wouldn't go out without at least panties under a dress, but I knew what was going to happen when I got here today." She leaned to me, kissing me, lingering in a lustful way before we broke. "And I like the feel of air on my pussy, especially if it's breezy out." She gave me a look with those captivating blue eyes. "Sometimes it makes me horny."

"I think it worked today. Maybe you'll stay horny for hubby."

Paula smiled as she thought about the prospect. "Might be a good thing. Even with only half your cum inside me, I'm still pretty wet. A little horniness might hide the fact that I took another man's load this afternoon." Her eyes got big, and she giggled. "Must be working, I just felt a drip."

"Keep the fire going. Maybe he'll think you're just in a happy birthday kind of mood."

Paula laughed. "Hope so." She kissed me quickly. "Gotta go. Nancy and I will drop by next week. See you later."

I walked her out to her car, kissing her again, asking her to let me know how her "date" went, and watched her drive off. I got a good look at her furry twat, labia slightly parted, as she got in the car. Hope she has a good time tonight.

The following Wednesday, the girls came over for lunch. Nancy was wearing a sundress, which showed off her now almost four months pregnant belly well. It came to about four inches above her knees, and was cut on top so she had to go braless, a look I love on her. Paula was wearing a button front denim skirt on which she had left the bottom two buttons undone, and a button down top, open to about mid breast. She was also braless, and her C cup tits swayed nicely. I enjoyed the view as she helped get things out of some of the cabinets, as her top hung so I'd get a glimpse of nipple as she moved. We shared a tasty barbecue lunch, and finished up.

Once the wrappers were tossed and the plates in the sink, the girls smiled at each other, and Nancy said, "Let's get him." They took me by the hand and led me to the master, their bouncy asses swinging in front of me.

Once back in the master suite, the girls looked at each other, asking who would kiss me first. Paula spoke first. "I think you should kiss him. After all, you're his 'wife,' and besides, he's breeding you."

Nancy laughed. "Yeah, but he's new to you, and I don't mind sharing, even if you are just his cum dump."

Paula drew in her breath. "Yeah, well, I'm the best cum dump he'll ever have."

I laughed. "And you're church girls??"

Both ladies laughed. "We're not all as holy as people think," said Nancy, Paula nodding in agreement.

"But we like getting our holes plugged," said Paula, reaching for me. She pulled my t-shirt over my head, running her fingers through the hair on my chest, kissing me at the same time. I squeezed Nancy's hand, then undid the buttons on Paula's top, revealing her tits, nipples rapidly hardening in the cool air. I kicked my sneakers off as Paula stepped out of her sandals.

I leaned over and kissed Nancy. "I'll take good care of you, too," I said, making her smile.

Nancy squeezed my fingers in her hand. "I know you will," she kissed me again.

Meanwhile, Paula had started unbuttoning her skirt, only two still left to do. I reached up under it, running my hand on her thigh, quickly discovering her dark curls, and her opening labia. I fingered a moment, feeling the moisture between her legs, giving her clit a quick roll between my thumb and index finger, making her sigh. I pushed her top off her shoulders, while she undid the last two buttons. She was now standing before me naked.

Nancy looked at her friend and smiled. "That looks like a lot of work. This is way easier." With that, she pulled up on the hem of her dress, and in a flash she was standing in front of Paula and me totally nude, except for a pair of wedge heels. She was beautiful, her thighs framing her blonde triangle, her tits now filling out plump as her pregnancy advanced. And her belly...now four months along, she was growing bigger, and the swell of her baby filled belly was evident. She smiled at me, and she was just glowing. I put my hand on her, looking in her eyes, our gaze holding as if freezing this moment in time.

"OK, you two, enough. Get a room or something," Paula interrupted our reverie.

"Or a back seat!!" Blurted Nancy, she and I both laughing as we recalled the night she got pregnant the first time. It took a moment for Paula to get the private joke, but she was quickly joining us in laughter. Nancy reached over and undid my shorts, and I was now naked in front of the girls, my rapidly expanding hard on bobbing out in front of me. Nancy looked at the king bed. "Or a big bed. All the better to get pregnant in."

Paula looked at Nancy. "Here??"

"Yup," said Nancy, running her hands over her belly. "That's where this little bundle was conceived. Right here." She entwined her fingers in mine. I just smiled at her. Her blue eyes shone as we looked at each other. "Love you," she said softly.

Paula just looked at Nancy and me. "Wow. You guys are really into each other."

Nancy smiled, squeezing my fingers. "Yeah. It started as a comfort visit and took on a life of its own, especially since we seemed to always run into each other in Wal Mart. It's been almost two years." She looked at me. "And it's really good. And now you're part of it, too."

Paula looked at Nancy, then at me, laughing nervously. "I feel almost like a third wheel."

"No, no, no, not at all." She took her friend's hand. "Not a third wheel." Nancy looked at me. "I've had a real time of it with this pregnancy. I mean, I'm not a kid any more, geez, I'm almost 50 and pregnant!!" She laughed. "I didn't want Tom to feel like I wasn't able to take care of him, and I knew you liked him, so I thought you'd make a good pair for times when I wasn't up to the task."

I kissed Nancy on the cheek. "You're sweet, and I love you dearly." Nancy smiled. I leaned over and kissed Paula. "And you're sweet, too, and a lot of fun. I'm glad Nancy brought you to me." I looked at both of my ladies. "And now that Nancy's feeling a little better, we can all have some fun together."

I took both girls' hands and led them to the side of the bed. Nancy climbed on first, then Paula, both lying up on the pillows. I climbed up, kneeling at the foot of the bed. "Eenie, meenie, miney, moe...." I intoned the familiar rhyme, alternately pointing to either Nancy or Paula, finally landing on Nancy. I got between the girls, first kissing Paula, telling her I'd be back soon, and kissed Nancy. She responded by taking my cock in her hand, stroking gently. Her soft skin felt amazing on my stiffening dick.

Nancy turned to me as we kissed, allowing me to run my hand down over her pregnant belly to get it on her blonde pussy. It didn't take long for me to get two fingers inside her, playing around her labia and clit. Her sensitivity heightened by the hormonal rush of pregnancy, she was soon creaming on my hand.

While I was working Nancy over, I felt another hand on my cock. Paula had reached around me, taking my cock in her hand, stroking me til my cock, erect to begin with, was hard as a fence post. Both of the girls were now stroking me, and I was starting to leak a steady stream of precum.

I next heard Paula's voice from behind me. "Boy, you're hard. I bet I can make you cum soon."

"Not yet!!" Exclaimed Nancy. "I want to feel his cum inside me."

"That's how you got where you are now, ya know," taunted Paula.

Nancy smiled. "Yeah, twice," she said, holding her belly.

"I want some, too. I bet you can't cum in both of us, eh, Tom??" said Paula.

Nancy and I looked at each other and laughed. "I bet he can," said Nancy, kissing me. "Right??"

"I think I can make this happen. Let's get moved around." I climbed over Nancy, standing on the floor next to the bed. "OK, ladies, side by side, legs hanging off the bed." The girls got into position, Nancy on the left, Paula on the right. I knelt in front of Paula, since I'd already made Nancy cum, and licked her upper thighs, and around her bush and outer lips, drawing a long sigh, then a yelp as I put my tongue right up inside her. I teased her clit for a few moments, alternating with licking up and down her furry hole, then back to her clit. Five minutes later she was thrashing around my tongue, and I was flooded with her womanly juices.

I stood, placing my cock at her well juiced opening, and pushed in, enjoying the feel of my head passing between her labia, then pushing all the way to her womb. Paula let out a long sigh as my cock filled her. I held a minute to feel the warmth of her dark haired pussy, its curls surrounding the base of my cock as I stayed in her. I looked over at Nancy, who was now sitting up on her elbows. She smiled at me, and I took her hand. I blew her a kiss, and she squeezed my fingers.

I slowly started to move in and out of Paula, her pussy lips flexing back and forth with the motion of my cock. Nancy looked on with intense interest, her eyes fixed on my cock stretching her friend's hairy cunt.

"Like it??" I teased. "You're next."

Nancy laughed. "I never watched anyone have sex before. It's, umm, different." Her hand wandered absentmindedly down to her blonde curls, and I watched her face as she rubbed up and down her parted labia, sporadically dipping two fingers inside herself. I'd pull almost all the way out of Paula, then push deep, and Nancy started shadowing my movements, getting her fingers two knuckles deep. I noted this, and pulled out of Paula, rubbing the head of my dick over her clit, making her jump and giggle.

Nancy played with her clit as I teased Paula. I soon had Paula breathing erratically, and Nancy followed. I plunged deep into Paula, mashing the base of my cock into her clit. Nancy rubbed hers hard and came, as Paula came on my cock. Watching the two girls cum at the same time was intensely arousing. I held deep in Paula til she regained her composure, her hair now a mess, her pussy soaking in her orgasm. Nancy also looked quite disheveled now, her shorter blonde hair askew, out of breath, face flushed. I pulled slowly out of Paula, and put the head of my cock at Nancy's lips.

"Oh, yes," she looked up at me. "That's what I want." I shoved in easily, Nancy now well lubricated after her orgasm. "Ohhhh, that's nice," she said as the head of my cock came to rest on her womb. Nancy bucked, making my cock go deep, she responding by letting out a yelp, then holding her breath, followed by a long sigh. I tried to pace my movement, not wanting to put too much stress on her bulging belly, but she was well into a state of arousal, and would push into me hard every time I slowly thrust forward. She wrapped her legs around me, as if to pull me in deeper.

Paula, now resting up on her elbows, was watching Nancy and me as she lazily played a couple of fingers on her clit, occasionally dipping them inside herself.

"Damn, Nancy, if you keep bucking into him like that, you're going to give that kid a concussion!!" We all laughed at the notion, but Nancy couldn't help her thrusting hips as I drew my cock over her clit, sometimes pulling out to tease it with the head.

I was leaking precum into Nancy pretty profusely by now, making her slick inside, and turning up the heat when I played over her clit. I stayed out, playing the head on her clit, then stroking my whole shaft up and down her spread labia and clit, and she was soon cumming hard. I entered her as she was in her ecstasy, which made her cry out and soak my cock with her orgasm.

I wasn't far from my conclusion, and wanted to have a big finish for both of my girlfriends. I took Paula's hand, pulling her up. I had her get over Nancy, facing away from me, doggy style. Both women's pussies were now easily accessible. I put the head of my cock at Paula's entrance, and watched as it slowly disappeared into her warm insides.

I started gently thrusting, my balls banging on her clit. She'd push forward with each push, her face getting close to Nancy's, who was right below her. The girls laughed at first, then when I had a harder push, their faces pushed together, and next thing, the two choir girls were kissing, tentatively at first, then more urgently as I brought Paula closer to orgasm. Nancy, on the bottom, had her hands free, and started playing with her friend's tits as they kissed. I was watching them intently, and the hot scene was only getting me that much closer to cumming myself.

I was feeling my cock begin to swell, and slowed my pace while leaking a generous amount of precum into Paula's steaming cunt. She felt it making her well oiled, as well as my cock swelling inside her. I pushed hard a couple of times, slapping my now tight balls into her clit. I reached down to finger it as I stroked into her. That, combined with my cock filling her, and Nancy playing with her tits, sent her over the edge, and she came with a loud moan, her pussy juicing over me as I held my dick deep in her.

As Paula started to come down, she broke her kiss with Nancy, and looked over her shoulder. "Cum in me," she said, desire in her blue eyes.

"Don't forget I want some, too," said Nancy from down below. "I hope you have enough for both of us.

"Don't worry, girls, I got you covered."

"Mmmm, that sounds tasty, too," said Nancy.

Paula smiled. "It is, trust me," she said, still looking over her shoulder. She turned to Nancy. "It is. Tom came all over me the first time we were together. It's hot." She kissed Nancy, then looked back at me.

I was slowly stroking the head of my cock in the entrance to Paula's pussy, sometimes pulling out to play the head on her clit and in the dark hair surrounding her spread lips. I had been leaking precum, but that had now changed to a steady stream of semen, and I was coating her clit with a continuous flow. Now I was ready.

I slapped Paula's ass, making her yelp, then laugh. "Here you go," I said as I felt the surge of cum rising up my shaft. I pumped hard, a long rope of sperm going into Paula's cunt, making her moan, then another. As the next pulse of my cock started, I pulled out, shooting a long streak of cum that hit her labia and bush, some shooting onto her right thigh, and a large dollop landing in Nancy's blonde pubes. Still spewing, I put my cock at Nancy's pussy, pushing in. I let go another four good spurts, filling her with a nice load of sperm, then pulled out, moving back to Paula to finish off, the last of my cum more seeping from the head than shooting. Still, it was a nice feeling, my cock in her now cum soaked pussy, the silky sensation of her hot, well lubed cunt drawing just a little bit more from me.

The girls kissed as I finished, then pulled out of Paula, a drip of cum escaping her and dripping onto Nancy's left thigh. I stepped back, and Paula, now free to move, rolled onto her back next to Nancy, leaning over to kiss her. I looked down at the two leaking pussies, one brunette, one blonde. I knelt in front of Paula first, licking up her cum filled slit, rolling my tongue over her clit. She came almost immediately, taking Nancy's hand and squeezing it tight as she moaned loudly.

"Oooh, do that to me, too," said Nancy, not wanting to miss out on what had become one of her favorite parts of our fun. I disengaged from Paula and moved over, kissing up Nancy's left thigh. When I reached the top, I teased her spread lips, then licked right up the middle, lingering on her clit, as I had with Paula. Thirty seconds later, Nancy cried out, her hips thrusting into my face, and came. She was squeezing Paula's hand hard. If she was grabbing Paula as hard as she was pulling my hair, it's a wonder she didn't break one of Paula's fingers. I pulled away, and moved up to kiss both girls, who looked at each other and laughed.

"We have an idea," said Paula, still looking at Nancy.

Nancy looked at me as if she were up to something. "Yeah, we wanted to try something." She looked back at Paula, then kissed her. The girls swung up on the bed, getting into a 69 position, each lying on her side. Nancy tentatively licked Paula's left thigh, then the right, getting the streak of cum that had dripped on it when I pulled out of her earlier. She kept licking right up Paula's thigh til she reached her dark bush, still soaked with my cum.

Paula, on the other hand, was not tentative at all. She dove right into Nancy's pregnant pussy, making Nancy shriek, then cum. Nancy, once she came down from Paula's attack, got into it, licking Paula just as aggressively, and a few minutes later, Paula was moaning loudly, her hips shaking, as she juiced and spilled cum all over Nancy's face. Nancy wasn't quite ready for the flood, and coughed, then laughed as she got her face washed by Paula's intense orgasm. I watched all of this in awe. I never expected these two church going women to be so into not only a little extramarital sex, but also dabbling in lesbian sex as well. It was really hot watching two married women I had just seeded, one of whom I had made pregnant, licking my cum out of each other with such gusto.

After watching Nancy and Paula lapping my cum out of each other, I was halfway hard again, though at my age, a second round wasn't in the cards. The girls didn't neglect me, though, licking my cock til all the spent cum and their juices were cleaned up.

I offered them a shower, since they were both reeking of sex, both their own and mine, but after giving each other a knowing look, they declined. Paula looked at me and dipped two fingers inside her dark haired, soaked twat. "I want to feel your cum inside me the rest of the day."

"Me, too," Nancy chimed in, smiling at me, her pregnant belly bulged out, her pussy still wet with my cum, blonde curls all tangled and damp. They kissed me, and got themselves back together. "We got kids to pick up from school," said Nancy, looking at Paula.

"Oh, yeah, that's right!!" said Paula, suddenly realizing the time.