Church Lady Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dressed and walked them out, kissing each as they got in the car. As they drove off, I thought for a moment about the two housewives sitting in front of the middle school waiting for class to get out, their bare pussies slowly leaking cum from their afternoon diversion. Too bad there wasn't more time. I might have had a second wind.

The following Monday, I got a text from Paula. "Hey, you doing anything for lunch??"

"No, come on over," I sent back. She said she'd stop at one of the local sub shops. I told her what to get me, and she replied that she'd be over in about 45 minutes.

I heard her pull up in the driveway, and met her as she came in the garage. She was wearing a jeans skirt, shorter than the one she had on the previous week, and a western style shirt that was open down to about mid breast. It appeared she was braless under it, judging by the way she was bouncing. She gave me a long kiss hello, and we started moving toward the living room, Paula dropping the bag of sandwiches on the counter as we moved through the kitchen.

We maneuvered ourselves to the sofa, where Paula kissed me hard, now undoing the button on my shorts, and unzipping me. My hardening cock sprang out, Paula not missing a beat in grabbing it and stroking. I fell back onto the sofa, Paula climbing up, straddling me. Her skirt rode up, revealing the thick patch of dark hair between her legs. She kissed me, and I felt the head of my cock playing in her dark thicket, then find a wet crease, and slide in. Paula was quite wet, and I went in all the way to her cervix easily.

She rode me steadily for about five minutes. I thrust up at her from underneath, pushing the base of my cock into her clit as best I could, meanwhile undoing two buttons on her shirt, confirming my thought that she was not wearing a bra. I played with first her left tit, then her right, alternately massaging them, and taking each nipple into my mouth. I felt her start to whimper with each push of my dick, and grabbed her denim clad hips, pulling her to me. I moved her so she was moving more back and forth than up and down, dragging the top of my shaft over her clit. Another minute, and she screamed, pushed her pussy onto my cock hard. I could feel it quivering on my cock as she came, soaking the hair around my dick, dripping onto my balls.

I hadn't cum yet, and wanted to change up the angle for a while, and started to roll Paula off me. "Oh, no you don't!!" She said with a smile. "Every time you're on top, I wind up getting only half your cum, or you shoot it on my tits." She looked down at me, desire in her eyes. "This time, I want it all inside me. All of it."

I laughed. She was right. The first time we were together, I shot part of my load in her, then pulled out and blasted the rest on her pubes, then came on her tits the second time. When she was over with Nancy the week before, I shot part of my cum in her, and part in Nancy.

"OK with me. I've wanted that all along. But I want to get a good look at you. I didn't really get a chance to take you in when you got here. I really like that outfit, and that you're wearing absolutely nothing under it." I was able to ease Paula off me, and onto her back, one leg up on the sofa, the other on the floor. Her skirt was still up about mid thigh, but I could easily see under it, her shapely thighs rising to a dark patch of hair that surrounded a pair of wide open, wet, swollen pussy lips. I took in the marvelous upskirt view. "Wow, that's hot. Too bad I can't take you on a real date. I'd love to be in a restaurant with you, coming back from the men's room, or paying the check, to see that peeking out at me from under your skirt. I would be even better if you flashed me your bare pussy like that, and I could see my cum dripping from it."

Paula looked at me, smiling. "Mmmm, that would be fun!!" Her eyes sparkled at the thought. "Of course, we'd have to have sex before we left the house, so I'd be all fresh to show off for you." She got an evil look in her eyes. Her voice got low. "Or you'd have to fuck me in the car in the parking lot before we went in." My cock jumped at the idea. "Oh, you like that??" she said, still giving me the wicked smile. "But think how you'd feel if your date was walking into the restaurant, and cum started running down her leg at the hostess desk." The look on her face was priceless. Paula knew how to start me; just hearing her say 'you'd have to fuck me in the car' was a turn on.

"I think you might get fucked again after dinner." I looked at her. She was still giving me the wicked smile. "And we'd have to go for dessert. Imagine standing in Braum's, cum running down both legs."

Paula gasped, a big smile spreading across her face. "I'm really tempted..." she said.

Our eyes met again. "You're a girl after my own wicked heart," I said. I knelt in front of her, going straight into her pussy, licking right up into her labia. I didn't slow down till I felt her hips buck, and her fingers start to pull my hair. I slowed my pace, slowly flicking over her clit, which sent her into a long, loud orgasm.

While Paula was still convulsing, I moved up, putting the head of my cock at her labia, pushing in. She gasped, then let out a long whimper as the head hit her womb. I began my attack, sliding steadily in and out of her, building to my own cum, which was rapidly approaching, spurred on by the feel of my cock in her wet pussy, and her dark bush on my cock as it stroked in and out of her. Paula felt me swelling, and locked her calves around my legs, holding me tight to her. I banged into her clit with the base of my dick, and she sighed, then whimpered, then moaned as the head and shaft stiffened.

I slowed and pushed deep, looking into Paula's blue eyes. Her mouth opened as she felt my cock pulse deep in her. For a moment, nothing came out as she had a physical response to my impending release. "Yes, baby, cum inside me." Her calves locked tighter around me. "Give it all to me this time." I started to pulse hard as my orgasm started, the inevitable surge upon me. I shot a big burst inside her, making her cry out. That was followed by another half dozen ropes of cum, then smaller shots as my orgasm trailed off. Paula kissed me hard as she came with me, her hips thrusting at each of my spurts, as if trying to suck my cum deeper into her.

I stayed hard inside Paula for a few minutes, not that I could have pulled out anyway, she had her legs wrapped around me so tight. I moved my cock back and forth a little, to feel the sloppy fullness of her cunt around me, my cum spilling back onto her bush and my balls. I could feel the wet curls on my shaft as I slurped in her pussy, which helped me stay hard a little longer.

After a while, Paula released her hold on my thighs, and I pulled out of her pussy, which immediately dripped a long white streak that ran down her right ass cheek onto the sofa. I sat back and watched as more of my cum escaped her, bubbling from between her soaked, slick labia. The sight of her dripping hairy pussy under her skirt was an incredible turn on. I smiled at Paula.

"What??" she said, smiling back at me.

"You should see how you look. What we were talking about before," I looked her in the eyes, "me fucking you in the car before we went into a restaurant??"

"Yeah..." said Paula, getting where I was going.

"You should see what a mess you are. That would drive me crazy."

Paula smiled big. "Yeah, I am a mess!!" She dipped a couple of fingers inside herself. "Damn, I'm a mess!!"

"Don't go anywhere." I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a mirror, taking it back out to Paula. "Here, look."

Paula held it so she could see her leaking cunt, semen spilling now down both cheeks, a puddle under her. Her eyes were fixed on the image in the mirror. "Wow, that's amazing. I never saw myself from this angle." Another big blob of cum ran out of her, making her giggle. She looked at me, mischief in her eyes. "We have to find a way to go on a date somewhere. I want to do this."

"Ah, getting in touch with your inner slut!!"

"You might say that. Every girl has one, I don't think most of us ever let her out."

"Maybe it's time," I goaded her. "We just have to figure a way to do it without getting caught."

Paula sat up, then went to get the sandwiches from the kitchen. I followed her in, to find her gathering our lunch. A long streak of semen was rolling down her right leg. She met my eyes as I came into the kitchen and smiled. Just as she looked at me, a long drool of cum hung down from under her skirt, plopping on the floor. She laughed, and I kissed her.

"So, what do you think about your slutty date with your cum running down her legs??"

"I think I need to fuck her in the car when we go on a date."

Paula laughed. "We're gonna get in so much trouble." We went back to the living room, Paula sitting back on the sofa. As I came in with drinks, she opened her legs, giving me a good look at her soaked bush.

I laughed. "You're into this."

"Let's just say I made a discovery today," she said, again dipping a couple of fingers into her soaked twat. "I've liked going without underwear for a long time, though I don't do it much. I just like the way it feels not being bound. I had no idea showing off would be such a turn on."

"And it's even better when you're full of a guy's cum."

Paula smiled. "It'll have to be yours. I doubt my husband is going to go for this. He's kind of traditional."

"I'll never hold you back."

"If you cum like you did today, I won't be able to. I'll be dripping down both legs."

"Maybe I should hold back??"

Paula smiled at me. "Don't you dare!!"

We finished up our lunch, which I followed by licking my cum out of Paula's pussy, giving her another couple of orgasms before I was done. "Don't want to send you home too sloppy," I told her.

"I think that's going to happen anyway," she said smiling. She kissed me. "But I don't mind. I'll be able to get cleaned up enough by the time my husband gets home, just in case he gets a notion." I walked her to her car. She flashed me her tangled bush again as she got in. I kissed her, and she was off.

The months wore on, and Nancy's pregnancy progressed well. She gave me her blessing to see Paula as often as I wanted, though I made sure to make time for her whenever she needed my attention. She had the baby the following May, a little girl we named "Sienna," as we had planned. Her other kids names all start with "S," so this was not a surprise to anyone. She's a delightful baby, happy and sweet, and a joy to all around her. We're still very deeply involved, though her doctor says this was her last pregnancy. Nancy seemed a little disappointed in that fact, though, now pushing 50, it had become apparent that her baby having days were probably over. We still try a lot anyway!!

Oh, yeah, I'm thinking of joining the choir.